Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,364 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,931,173
Pageviews Today: 2,676,701Threads Today: 653Posts Today: 12,525
08:29 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Debunking chemtrails..... 4 THE LAST TIME I HOPE.... !!!!

hazzard
04/18/2005 03:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Debunking chemtrails..... 4 THE LAST TIME I HOPE.... !!!!
The Chemtrails believers think that there´s some sort of chemical being released by some/all planes in their contrails. Depending on how gaga they are, the cause is to either increase the planet´s albedo and so "do things" to the weather, or that the chemicals are to poison us/contain mind control agents/do multifarious other "bad things".

It´s all completely rubbish conspiracy theory nonsense, obviously, but you can´t dissuade them because the conspiracy requires everyone who is in a position to notice the lack of big tanks of mind-control chemicals on planes is obviously part of the conspiracy and not to be trusted.

edit - as with all good woowoo theories, there is a grain of truth in there, though. Your bog-standard water-vapour and a little aviation fuel contrail does reflect more sunlight into space, and scientists have measured a quanitifiable decrease in the amount of light reaching the surface over the last fifty years as the number of flights (and particulate pollution in general) have increased. It has a net cooling effect on our atmosphere, and so has actually been unwittingly counteracting some of the global warming effects of CO2 pollution. Do a search for "global dimming" if you want to know more.
wtng2fish
12/08/2005 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Debunking chemtrails..... 4 THE LAST TIME I HOPE.... !!!!
A Republican Congressman was campaigning one day when he saw a little boy on the street corner with a box and sign that said "free puppies". The Senator and his aides thought this would make a good photo op so they approached the boy and the Senator said, "Well young man I see you have some cute puppies there. Now tell me son are your puppies Republicans"? "No", said the little boy, "they´ve got their eyes open".

Chemtrail Debunker, you´re just another deaf, dumb and blind boy. You guys are just no longer worth responding to. Get lost!

sheep
No sale.
Report Abusive Post
To the OP:

FUCK YOU.

You are a lying sack of dog shit. You´re not fooling anyone except those who do not matter. Those who are too brainless to see the incredibly obvious.

You haven´t "debunked´ anything. Fuck off and die.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
chemtrails are real and their killing people
AC
Report Abusive Post
´Chemtrails´ or mystery contrails are different to ordinary jet emissions. This is because they stay solid longer and do not dissipate. They are also sometimes in the form of spider´s webs with no apparent aircraft making them.
Some people, myself included, have seen small silver discs around these mystery events and white cargo type aircraft with no markings. These things are unearthly and should not be so easily dismissed by debunkers or skeptics.
naughty
hazzard
Report Abusive Post
I have an easy answer to that one, if the chemtrails are releasing chemicals to keep up docile and under control then why do we still have crimes and why do people still disagree with the government, isn´t that what the chemicals supposed to stop?
butt
hazzard
Report Abusive Post
One more thing, if you´re going to spray chemicals on people, you sure as heck don´t do it from above 30,000 feet. It´s completely ineffective; the stuff is dispersed to negligible levels - what´s not decomposed/deactivated by solar UV on those nice clear days when most of those pictures are taken.

So, at least as far as the poison or mind control or whatever application "theory" goes, their proposed mechanism is quite ineffective - a huge hole in the chemtrail conspiracy nonsense. But then again, this particular brand of woo-wooness is pretty much all hole...A-holeneener

I hope that your not this stupid for real dudes.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
The reason for chemtrails? World War Three is going on and we don’t even know it.
I’ve made a simple discovery. Others have written about this, but I couldn´t accept it or put it together. It seems so obvious that I can´t imagine why it wasn´t apparent sooner. I suppose the reason I couldn´t see it before is because it is so appalling. It´s unthinkable, but we should probably think about it anyway.

We are already into World War Three. Military documents reveal that current tactics and strategies no longer always aim to kill people. Chronically sick people are more useful than dead people. Chronically sick people need expensive drugs and they make good slaves of the state. (What is “the State”? Why, the elite, of course.)

Most of us have learned that World War 2 was really a continuation of World War 1. The current, hidden world war is also a continuation of WW1 and WW2. It is much the same plan for world order and world eugenics, only in an updated form. The war and the eugenics program are being implemented in a hidden way this time.

After WW2, much of the huge Nazi war chest was invested in pharmaceutical companies. They say “follow the money” if you want to see what is really happening. Economics scholar Antony Sutton did just that. He found that it was Wall Street bankers who mostly funded the Nazis in the first place. We are talking about the folks that I politely refer to as “the elite”, people with names such as Bush, Rockefeller, Rothschild, etc. There was a huge amount of war money left after WW2 and much was invested in drug companies like Merck.

The Bush family made its fortune from eugenics technology. ( Bush Crime Family Links [link to www.serendipity.li]

From 1977 to 1985, Donald Rumsfeld was the President and CEO of Searle Pharmaceuticals.*

When Clifford Carnicom first started a chemtrails website several years ago, he kept track of who was visiting. He found to his surprise that it was mostly the pharmaceutical corporations who were the first and the most interested in his aerosol operation (chemtrails) investigation.

X-wars are being fought that make it look like nature or God is doing it. The masses believe they are at peace, never realizing that the earthquake or the tornado was not accidental. State-of-the-art military technology uses the earth itself as a weapon.

This, in a nutshell, is probably the reason for chemtrails: World War Three is going on and we don’t even know it.

We are being sprayed to compromise our immune systems, thereby lowering our resistance to both disease and to the removal of our basic rights. Many are already too chronically tired to raise their awareness, raise a militia, or even grasp the things I am writing about here.

They are also seeding the atmosphere with barium to increase the efficacy of HAARP. HAARP is capable of more than you are likely to believe. The HAARP Patent calls for spraying barium in the atmosphere to increase HAARP’s efficacy. HAARP just quadrupled its power and is running at a billion watts. It can cause massive blackouts and steer tornadoes. It may possibly broadcast frequencies which could affect mental and emotional states in humans.

The chemtrails are sprayed with stealth technology and there are several different kinds of spray and sprayers.

The elite view us with contempt. They don’t respect national, religious, or individual identities and rights. They believe in using war as a social and economic engineering tool and they know that successful war requires a constant updating of weapons and strategies. The aerosol operation is part of this modern arsenal.

*Notes

Interview with Len Horowitz about influenza ( [link to www.bariumblues.com]
Len Horowitz ( [link to www.tetrahedron.org]

“America’s Secret Establishment -- An Introduction to the Order of Skull and Bones” by Antony Sutton ( [link to www.antonysutton.com]
|
“Rule by Secrecy” by Jim Marrs ( [link to www.jimmarrs.com]

Xwars Pravda ( [link to www.bariumblues.com]

Pentagon Perverts Pharma with New Weapons
[link to www.sunshine-project.org]

From 1977 to 1985, Rumsfeld was the President and CEO of Searle Pharmaceuticals. After Rumsfeld’s tenure, Searle was bought by Monsanto, which itself was subsequently taken over by Pharmacia. Pharmacia kept Searle when it spun-off Monsanto’s agricultural division as ‘new’ public company. [link to www.sunshine-project.org]

Bush Crime Family Links ( [link to www.serendipity.li]

HAARP Patent ( [link to www.bariumblues.com]

HAARP ( [link to www.bariumblues.com]

X-wars ( [link to www.bariumblues.com]

Earth as a weapon. (Rosalie Bertel) ( [link to www.bariumblues.com] series.htm)

[link to www.bariumblues.com] series.htm
hazzard
Report Abusive Post
I usually just point out that until they have a sample of a so called chemtrail analysed their opinion isn´t worth debunking.

We have plenty of contrails over head here, I live almost under the main flightpath from (*****). Some last for only a few seconds, some last all day, it all depends on the conditions. The Chemtrail believes (CBs?) work on circular logic on this one. Chemtrails are contrails that last more then a few minutes. That some contrails last more then a few minutes means that they are Chemtrails.
muaha woooo wooooo muaha
hazzard
Report Abusive Post
655 wrote....

"X-wars are being fought that make it look like nature or God is doing it. The masses believe they are at peace, never realizing that the earthquake or the tornado was not accidental. State-of-the-art military technology uses the earth itself as a weapon"

You better start taking your medication again1rof11rof1lmao
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
What the components are within the aerosol spraying operation is open to conjecture.

It is an observable fact that there is a global aerosol spraying operation.
whatever
Report Abusive Post
"It is an observable fact that there is a global aerosol spraying operation."

No, it is not.

Until you can show that the content of the trails is not normal vapour as expected from running engines at alititude (or even fuel being dumped [as happens once in a while]), all you have is conjecture.

I supose if you think it´s some kind of super-virus, the people who make and spray the stuff have all been innoculated. Got any proof?

Or if you think it´s nanobots being sprayed, these people all have alien-supplied micro-filters in their noses. Got any proof?

Why is all that nonsense more believeable than the simple fact of contrails?
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
>>Why is all that nonsense more believeable than the simple fact of contrails?<<

because the two are totally different...
contrails are at 30,000 feet
chemtrails are 10´000 feet and lower
chemtrails have been shown repeatedly to have been laid in a grid pattern
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
From the many analyses performed upon chemtrail residue samples and listed on the web, the following substances have been gathered and listed here (as mentioned in such sources as [link to www.egroups.com] , [link to www.carnicom.com] and [link to members.tripod.com]

1) Ethylene dibromide (dibromethane) - Banned in 1984 by the EPA, EDB (C2H4Br2) is a carcinogenic fuel additive and insecticide with a chloroform-like odor. It is claimed similar to silver iodide, which was once used for cloud seeding and weather modification purposes. When absorbed, EDB causes central nervous system depression and pulmonary edema, which is fluid accumulation in the lungs. Symptoms of pulmonary edema include shortness of breath, anxiety, wheezing, and coughing. It is extremely irritant to mucous membranes and the respiratory tract.

2) Pseudomonas aeruginosa - A common hardy bacteria that can be found in dirt (suggesting possible contamination of chemtrail ground samples) but commonly genetically engineered by companies as PathoGenesis for various purposes. The natural strains have been found to contaminate hospitals and drinking water. When inhaled into immunosuppressed lungs such as those of victims with cystic fibrosis, forms slime clusters called biofilms which are virtual bunkers against immune system defenses and antibiotics. It can transfer horizontally, meaning between species, genetic information to the host via transduction and conjugation. Conjugation involves the bacteria injecting a genetic package called a plasmid via a ´handshake´ into a host cell, which receives it and in effect makes it a part of its own DNA. Transduction is similar, but instead of the bacteria sending a plasmid into the host, it sends bacteriophages (viruses) that contain some of the original bacteria´s DNA and implants it within the host´s DNA.

3) Pseudomonas fluorescens - another strain of the Pseudomonas variety found most often in soil and on plants. On plants, it produces antibiotics which shield the plant from fungal and bacterial infections. Most likely a contaminant in the analysis.

4) Enterobacteriaceae - Includes E.coli and salmonella which are culprits in cases of food poisoning. Most interesting of the Enterobacteriaceae family is the Klebsiella genus, whose species is responsible for pneumonia infections.

5) Serratia marcescens - a dangerous pathogen that can cause pneumonia.

This link reports that

"One of the biggest experiments involved the use of Serratia marcescens being sprayed over San Francisco. This organism is especially nice because it produces a red/pink pigment when grown on certain media, which makes identification very easy. At one point, 5000 particles/minute were sprayed from the coastal areas inward. During this time, 1 man died(in the hospital) and 10 others became infected in what was described as "a mystery to doctors." Although the military never did many follow up studies on these tests, one results was that it showed nearly every single person became infected with the test organism. In hindsight, now that some of this information has become declassified, it´s been shown that during periods following spraying tests, there were 5-10 times the normal infections reported."

Visit this link from the Canadian Intelligence Security Service to view more information on the San Fransisco 1950 biological testing. In summary, the military released Serratia marcescens upon the San Fransisco population to test the effectiveness of a terrorist bio-attack. Following this was an outbreak of pneumonia which killed on man.

9) Streptomyces - "Streptomycetes are used to produce the majority of antibiotics applied in human and veterinary medicine and agriculture, as well as anti-parasitic agents, herbicides, pharmacologically active metabolites (e.g. immuno-suppressants) "

10) A restriction enzyme used in research labs to snip and combine DNA -- such an enzyme cleaves open DNA and allows desired segments to be inserted before recombining.

11) Other bacteria and toxic molds capable of producing heart disease, encephalitis, meningitis, as well as acute upper respiratory and gastrointestinal distress.

It is known that within three days of a particular heavy spraying, outbreaks of respiratory illnesses occur in the exposed population. Some develop pneumonia, others colds, flu-like symptoms, and depressed immune functions. Instances of meningitis and encephalitis have also increased in correlation with sprayings.

Note that no viruses are listed above. This is because viruses are difficult to detect in the laboratory, much less identify. However, most of the resulting illnesses do not respond to antibiotics, suggesting their causes are indeed viral. From points made later in this article, such viruses are most likely retroviruses such as the adenovirus for use in sinister gene ´therapy.´
whatever
Report Abusive Post
So how do the people who make and spray this stuff avoid getting themselves and their own families sick?

How is it that all the planes that spray this stuff are kept "secrect"?
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
is that the best you can do???
whatever
Report Abusive Post
...and that´s the best you can do?

It´s going to take some time to read through the stuff available on the links you provided. Won´t finish that all tonight.

So far it all looks rather contradictory; which is often the case when different people jump to conclusions from the same starting point.

Maybe I´ll find some debunking to copy-and-paste back at you :-)
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
don´t waste your time on lazy emu´s

it´s just like 911 : all the info is out there,volumes of proof and yet the sheep still follow the official story....looks like the chemicals are doing their job?

this thread is over
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
OP NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
OP The gov dept doing the chems has already admitted it and explained what they are designed to do.
hazzard
Report Abusive Post
655 wrote..

"is that the best you can do???"

There is NOTHING we can do,to get the woo-woo guys to see the reality.

However,there are people "on the fence" or just plain readers of the BB,that hasnt fallen to the dark side yet.tp
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
"Go back to sleep America.... Your government is in control..."
hazzard
Report Abusive Post
#655, gaves some science fiction sites if you are tired of reality.

"HAARP Patent ( [link to www.bariumblues.com]

HAARP ( [link to www.bariumblues.com]

X-wars ( [link to www.bariumblues.com]

Earth as a weapon. (Rosalie Bertel) ( [link to www.bariumblues.com] series.htm)

[link to www.bariumblues.com] series.htm
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.gargoylemechanique.com]
hazzard
Report Abusive Post
Chemtrails are just contrails...!!!

Forget about getting the chemmies to listen. They have been going on about this for years with absolutely no evidence.

They believe, and you can´t fight that.

Here are some photos you can frighten them with.

They would call these megasprayers:...woo-wooo

[link to www.airliners.net]
[link to www.airliners.net]

neenerlolneener
OP is full of shit.
Report Abusive Post
Fear not...

Dipshits who are helping to cover up this attrocity THINK that they will escape judgment. They will not. God promises that he will "destroy those who destroy the earth". Rev 11:18

OP... you are also an accomplice to murder. You will not go unpunished, though you THINK you will. I have 100% faith in that.
hazzard
Report Abusive Post
"God promises that he will "destroy those who destroy the earth". Rev 11:18"

Unless you are some bible thumping hippie living in pure nature from nature,ie,(no electricity-no car-no fast food...etc etc. you to are an Earth destroyer/murdrer and will be BUTTFUCKED by your God. Rev 11:18

I already covered Religion on an earlier thread,you would have loved it...IT WAS BEAUTIFUL..
butttpneener
hazzard
Report Abusive Post
Debunking compleat...cheers ...Cary on.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
complete and carry, dumbass!
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
fuck you!

i have an uncle who has a friend who knows a guy who has an aunt who used to date a guy who has a cousin who has a dog whoes mother was owned by a guy who worked on the sprayers!!

SO DONT GIVE ME ANY OF YOUR SHIT! ITS TRUE!
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Who is with me to start the next "Chemtrails are really real" thread?

GLP