Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Late Night Sweep KC

Shadow Dancer
Offer Upgrade

06/30/2005 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Late Night Sweep KC
The last few hours I have been watching massive squad cars and 2 Mobile Command Centers descend onto my neighborhood. It is not a bad neighborhood nor is it the high end...

I was sitting here typing away and suddenly about 20+ cop cars descended, 2 Mobile Command Units as well, one parked with the majority of official cars and one surreptiously parked in QTs lot. I saw a sweep throughout the apartment complex right next to me. They proceeded to pound on many doors. Very loudly...and no, it wasn´t my door. I was concerned and was able to hear one case and talk to a few people...one door was for non payment of child support. A friend of mine lives there(rt next to the non paying father) and opened her door to see what all the pounding was for...there was an officer crouching at the door next to her, with 7 other officers, and asked if everything was ok... then she saw his hand on his gun...he proceeded to say that a criminal lived there...a man. Problem is no man lives there!!!!!! Kids do, and my friend has kids and another on that floordoes also...kids above and kids below...kind of like the tasered pregnant woman...tough luck for the fetus...

My son stated one of his young friends mothers had been arrested...the story my son received from another kid was they did not know why...but it was "for warrants and drugs" they were doing arrests all over-it is plural. In total it took about 2 hours and they went throughout about 200 apartments...knocking on many doors-like major DEA episode...reality tv...shut the damn tv off and listen...and watch...

Well, I have to wonder how they targeted all the people they arrested...This happened in KC MO...I am just now typing this....so tell me what you think about these regular sweeps?

Heads UP, everyone will be seeing this more often...and how many mistakes will they make?

Welcome to FASCISM 2005... link to www.godlikeproductions.com] alt='damned'>
All choices have consequences, choose wisely, CHOOSE WISELY.
ashesand sackcloth  (OP)

12/08/2005 10:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Late Night Sweep KC
Yea it´s a police state anywhere in these united states.
Shadow Dancer  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
Talk about disrupting ones routine.

This was unreal...I saw 4 cops with vests and ATF on their shirt...what the hell is going on?

Lots of them but the ones above were some of the ones who went and pounded incessantly on the wrong door...
Concerned Aussie from Perth  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
yep, facism 2005.

On the nail Shadow.
ashesand sackcloth  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
ATF agents pose as park rangers here in Indy.
Shadow Dancer  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
the Mobile Command Centers were creepy and so many cop cars...there were more than 20 when it was midway through it...and kids and folks coming out to see what was going on. When I first saw them I thought big criminal...escapee or bank robber...then I thought it was a sweep like they had when they picked up the 10000 across the country,1500 being "dangerous felons and warrants", not sure about the other 8500...and the 16000 strip searched in San Diego...that was on Montel as well. Folks these are closse to the last warning calls you will hear...things will speed up rapidly.

Awaken sleepers

newsflash

BTW the MCC rvs...the one in QTs parking lot left first when they left...the one in the apt complex lagged so the 2 would appear seperate from one another....the one in QT had more ´window dressing´ looked like a reg RV with covered windows but more normal...the other had a sign that was on it...but at certain angles the letters disappear through the light refraction...so it would be hard to realise what it was until it would be right on you basically...Trickery(under darkness)...big time...It was very coordinated...and it is through licenses and such they would have to access to pull this down...HEADS UP the rvs were white
Shadow Dancer  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
There are many out there...and I talked to George the newsman on site...I know him...through my granddaughters murder, my stepdaughters kidnapping and so on...

This is like a bad movie...all the way around.
Pollyannuh  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
Shadow! I´m worried for you after reading your post. Please, don´t open any doors unless they knock on yours. Then, open that door, slowly. Those police officers and the swat teams are filled with adrenelin when they´re out after the bad guys, and there should be no sudden moves while they are around.

Do you have someplace you can go while this is going on? Just to get out of there for awhile and come back later.

I´ll send some prayers your way.

(((HUGS)))
Shadow Dancer  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
They have mainly grabbed the people they were going to grab...NO I just went and peeked....there are still a parking lot full of vested ATF and so on....some in the back of cruisers...CREEPY

My friend opened her door cuz they were pounding so loudly and constantly...she was freaked when she opened the door....I am moving again soon, then in a yr again...by then the granite should cover me-I didn´t do anything but I have seen them botch many things before...including both cases I have been involved in...as a ´victim´ I am a survivor...still creeps me out...closest I have been to this much heat and even the innocent have to be concerned.

Polly I am sitting tight right now do not need to appear suspicious...if I am ´told´ to go by my Angels and God I am out of whereever...I have learned to listen very closely...and to be discerning so I am not deceived by darker forces...Not even taking my dog out...they are very jumpy out there now that the majority of them have left, only about 8 squad cars I can see...one car is being driven away...a nice one...belongs to one of the guys arrested-he is an older heavyset man...seems like the type to be on disability...the way he moves...
Shadow Dancer  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
They are all gone from what I can see. So about 3+ hours of disruption...I feel bad for the kid whose Mom will not be with him on July 4th...he isn´t that old maybe 10-11. Thsi will be with many kids on their holidays-

Of course it isn´t like the kids whose parents are killed in war-Americans or Iraqis...this is what they want to reduce everyone to. It is like they are helping to create even more despair...and there are so many that are so downtrodden...with the jobs and the never ending chaos...24/7

This may seem like no big deal to many...but it is just gearing up...soon this will be a daily occurence...for a while it will...and I will be glad when these days pass-far away. Too much tragedy...sorrowful indeed.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

*THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO BE SECURE IN THEIR PERSONS, HOUSES, PAPERS, AND EFFECT, AGAINST UNREASONABLE SEARCHES AND SEIZURES, SHALL NOT BE VIOLATED*

That´s not really hard to understand, is it?
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
where in KC are you? I live on Holly, just down from JJ´s. Completely shitfaced right now.
october  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
Keep well, Shadow! luv
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
I´m in South KC area...haven´t heard anything about any raids or sweeps.
Shadow Dancer  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
The location is by 169 and 152 it isn´t a bad area. Usually this being by Platte is fairly calm compared to inner city.

I was in Platte county mainly it is going towards what Johnson county is in KS...but tonight was bizarre. I could walk to 169 but NOT to smithville

There was a little blurb on 41/13 George Kiriyama was here...keep eyes open it will probably show somewhere.

The fact that it started close to 9-915 pm-almost 12am speaks volumes...of course no one sees all the sweeps-they happen at night...if it had been daylight there would of been a much bigger crowd trying to figure out what has happened.

georges e mail is:
[email protected]

KSHB-TV

Too Bizarre I am moving...soon...and then some more moving-pretty soon the brown shirts will be marching
The Angel  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
You know I´m worried, SD. Between this crap and the horrendous decisions handed down by the not-so-Supreme Court last week I have to agree that Americans need to either take action or kiss our freedom goodbye.

Here in Terre Haute, the press is already gearing us up for one of these "sweeps" with all their talk of the growing meth problem, deadbeat parents, teen robberies and rape...

Then there is that damnable CrimeWatch. Anybody who gets pissed off at you can call in a fake meth claim and you´ll have armed police, sheriff, troopers and marshalls kicking in your door...without any real proof of wrongdoing.

It´s a scary time to be an American.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
wow, this happened north of the river?? Nothing ever happens there! I´ll look for it on the news in the morning.
Shadow Dancer  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
North and closer to Gladstone...Clay county.

There has been a massive increase in heat around here...it is like testosterone alley...

It is being framed...soon many will end up missing. I have some friends that have moved back this way to be near...

The man had built a dignity village in Oregon...for the homeless...he didn´t realise what was up...now he is freaked out and my girlfriend has had a few friends gone missing...creeps me out...

No one can have enough ammo to deflect so many things...sigh

Oh a few weeks ago my door got jacked by an enraged father(our 2 boys had a small problem) and before I knew about it my doorjam was busted...crazyman...they moved immediately away...my kid in the door one minute...given 20 more minutes to play and 5 minutes later this guy comes over...

The point is that night I got to deal with the cops-and my kid is alot better than I was at his age...but the next day I had the ´surprise visit´ from the social services-Case is already closed, all is well but anyone can cause these kind of problems with a grudge...while real crime seems unabated.

People it is truly heads up time...before they are taken.

Hello October and Angel...Keep my family in mind and your prayers.
flower Hello Ashesandsackcloth and Aussie. hi
Rev. Star Gazer  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
Oh! SD - stay safe!!!

This is the first I´ve heard of sweeps anywhere. There have been more before, in other places?!damned

Damn!!!scream

Time to back into the jungle soon!
Shadow Dancer  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
You know it RSG

about 4-6+ weeks ago the USA arrested 10000 people. "1500 people were dangerous felons or warrants" according to the press officer spokesperson(what were the other 8500?)...this was a combined effort with all Policing Agencies, involving a few different ones, across USA...haven´t heard a drop about it since then...then there were 5000 arrested at RNC were mainly released...many after 2-4 days in a holding pen area/warehouse...and how many more we are not hearing about...TRUTH

I am moving and then again in about a yr...hopefully hid by a big rock...

I haven´t done anything but I have seen how they operate...

After I talked with George Kiriyama(about my granddaughter...he covered that also...didn´t even get into the story of what he had done on the sweep tonight)

I was walking back to my place and an older guy and his pre teen son stopped their car as they drove by to ask what was happening, had happened...

I said well...uh...well do you want the bush version or the real deal? He kinda twisted his head...he had voted for bush(it seemed) and he said no, I want the real deal and I proceeded to inform him of the sweep and the multiple arrests and the Mobile Command Ctrs...2 large white RVs and they were pretty large...a few other freedom activist comments...tempered with a child present

Well, it is on...for many...

Jungle or off the coast of Florida could be safer...and that is saying alot unspoken.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
wtf
Shadow Dancer  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
1519 That is exactly what I want to know.

It is ON, while the majority sleep...under cover of darkness they come through...and arrest away...

When my friend opened her door it was due to the constant pounding of her neighbors door...they had guns drawn and some were just in the ready position...The Matrix is imploding and we are still on the globe...

BTW I did not think it prudent to whip a camera out...if I could of accessed a good window I would of made a video...need to get an extra battery just for that-after seeing this and having only read about this kind of thing or saw a group of credible people on Montel...but once you see it and feel it...the world does change. This is even more unacceptable...upset many...not just the arrested folks...lots of kids and people who had no one arrested...Sorrowful what this country has come to...

The jihadists haven´t terrorized me, my government and the officials have...and I am not arrested...but we are all next the way I see it, some will have it happen sooner than others.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
The solution sounds as bad as the problem
Shadow dancer, if you can move to a less populated area, these events by stats will not occur as much if at all,its when people are in high density living, rats will grow and the need to be thinned,
Thats my advice, settle for a nice rural out look or even wilderness if you can
you are far to nice to get caught up in the cross fire, i hope not in a bad way this impresses on your mind the nature of city life
as our concrete jungles, with a full compliment of beasts and strange creatures in human form that inhabit this un natural form of -----

another angle here is you seemed to think this a placid neck of the woods, but then so did these others.
Cassie †  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
hi SD, hugs

What is this world coming to? Spooky scene you described, sounds pretty unnerving. Time to relax, hopefully the worst is over and behind you.
Shadow Dancer  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
I have been setting up my move into a more rural area and a state that is different for 1 yr. Next I have a further move into the deep woods and granite...rock suits me...after the next yr move I will be closer to a border then too...I like cities but I have been moving farther away and will continue...I see what is coming, time to move...and I had been setting it up...due to ´vibes´ and visions...I suggest many try to create distance from the larger groups/cities. I have wondered if all these fires have been started to justify the strip logging scrub wants to pay back logging industry...and secondly to drive the loners out of the woods and forests into the cities to gather many together for encampment...easier to do in a grouping...like the RNC...and the way ranchers run cattle...I wish it were paranoia...that is treatable...no pill will fix what I saw...

Thanks everyone, it is rather rattling. In fact, this rattled me more than the triangle in Nov. That is saying alot...
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
If i recall the triangle was massive and floated above you silently.

These events so close to you in your life are the best warning, for you i am pleased
that you can see this writing on the wall

TH Suzanne is an inspiration here as she could recount to you her life in the big smoke and a brillent comparison from this, from noise to peace and quiet and an open door to the universe.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
UN soldiers dressed like DEA,ATF, thats all, move along nuthin to see.

NWO!stoner
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Update

I went and talked with about 4 people from the apt complex...

One had been arrested, he was charged with a few things like seeds and stems and a pipe. I know the one next to my friend door where there were 8-eight cops outside the door...looking for a man (no man lives there but there are 2 kids...live there with their grandma...during the week, with mother on weekends(mother is a nurse)...no one was arrested there but they had the wrong door.

I found out the ´troops´ were laid out and set up around 6pm...there was a regular van in her parking lot...with "I LOVE JESUS" on it prior to that 6pm...full of friendly officials...with a view to the window of the man arrested I had talked to today...he was wondering what they could see-I mentioned infrared......he thought about the temp thing...I said no that is thermographics...similiar but different...

UNDERARMOR and PINE TREES

lessens problems...

So heads up that everything you say and everything you do even under cover of night is being watched-frequently...they have been using similiar stuff in dc and in the NE area...HEADS UP

THE SWEEPS WILL INCREAESE,RAPIDLY....HEADS UP

I received ´intuitively´ last night...take it or leave of no consequence to me

TEMPEL I is the Q

It is a crystalline structure...it will cause ´problems´ this impact...it is timed on the 4th
remember your movies...funny connections...

I get the word "LEVELER" over and over

It is an accelerant action we are bringingto bear.

The sun and increased activity...the diamond coming in...the resonance and the high photon energy...It ´feels´ like we are ´flipping God off´...take it how you will-I am in overdrive...

I am in a contraction point and will heed my insights.

I advise many to prepare as much as possible-it will become harder to do this...faster than many think.

Be careful this weekend there will be more sweeps...I see many...many roadblock ckpoints...canines in force...CAUTION

CAUTION CAUTION

Oh btw woo woo does not describe me at all-but for those who want this to be buried at the end of the threads...It is a triple red flag alert...watch and see....prepare for the coming times...

go back to your Mayan calenders....2012 is end of this yuga...2009 will bring a great one forth...so there are people left...another of a different persuasion is roaming already getting the last moves set up-he will be joined by 2 others...one from a ´holy´ group(not Holy)...an evil triune....watch and observe...

Quetzocoatl is what Tempel I is...what does the Mayan prophecies speak to? Discernment is advised, strongly.

The answers have been given many times, the true prophets have warned and the oracle seers have alerted...believe as you will...

Namaste SD flower
Rex  (OP)

Report Abusive Post
I´ve had police show up at my house with machine guns.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
BTW many more than 1 was arrested in total...they arrested many unsure of the numbers yet...they towed many cars...and I saw them searching cars...many

The Deus et Machina logged me out...those that understand know what this post is worth...

Namaste SD
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post

Yea it´s a police state anywhere in these united states.
=================================
dumbass

GLP