I Honestly Believe That the Tribulation Has Begun - We have 7 Years

Victor
User ID: 60797
Canada
01/12/2006 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I Honestly Believe That the Tribulation Has Begun - We have 7 Years
The problem is that in year 5, things will happen beyond our imagination.

Take excerpts from the Kolbrin about the end time, Gnostic end time beliefs, the "end of the age" beliefs that Jesus talked about, the Old Testement and other religions all have similar themes.

A Trumpet, which is a real loud noise that the whole world could hear, and drove men nuts.

Fire and smoke from the sky.

Stars getting knocked out of their positions, and fall from the sky.

An Orange/Reddish hue over the moon and the sky.

The Earth will tear open, Volcanoes, Mountains will flip over and fall down.

Water will boil, and shake and move across the ground.

Water will well up from the ground.

There will be plagues.

There will be wars and rumors of wars.

The funny part is that I had dreams of these events before I even read revalation etc as a kid. I still remember them to this day, and most of them surprised me and I had never seen such things before.

I had seen large oranish/reddish things flaming across the sky and the sky was all reddish dust everywhere, it was dark during the day. I saw a large red watery mass and 2 moons above the earth, and the water welled up from the ground and pipes broke in houses etc. I've seen impacts of meteors that send hot waves of fire across the land.

People wandered all over the place with odd masks on, (which I finally identified over 20 years later as a personal breathing bubble you can buy from survival places). People were burned etc.

My dreams are vivid and since I've read the Kolbrin, I've seen my dreams described in DETAIL there. I have never read this before until recently. This blows my mind.

We are in the tribulation. It has started! The events will get closer and closer together! War drums will start to beat! Europe will continue to centralize its power.

Something VERY terrible will happen to America soon, that will no longer make it a world power. There is NO mention of the USA as a power in the end times. That is because we will be destroyed before the end. Therefore we only have a couple years left if that.

BE PREPARED!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 62402
United States
01/12/2006 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I Honestly Believe That the Tribulation Has Begun - We have 7 Years
awhore meds dumbass end
little star
User ID: 20901
United States
01/12/2006 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Victor. I must write this info.
I disagree with what your thinking.
Why?
IN Mark 13 Jesus Christ had shorten the time frame of the tribulation. Most unlearned Christians are making the mistake that you are. I am sorry to have to say that.
Jesus says this in Mark 13:20"And except that the Lord had shortened those days,(tribulation)no flesh should be saved:but for the elect's sake, whom He hath chosen, He hath shortened the days."
So Christ shorten the time of the tribulation from what Daniel says in Daniel 9:27.
How much time is the real tribulation?
5 months. There are two tribulations that Christ talks about. Mark 13:24. Read it.
Now to prove the time frame of the second trib. Rev. 9:5 and 9:10 tells you that time frame. And that particular time frame is when satan himself will be here on earth with his 7000 bad angels.
(See 2 Corintians 13:1) There it tells you how to confirm the Word( bible ).
You must have two verse's and sometimes 3 to confirm the Word. Christ sent out two witness's two by two. The old testement laws tells you that you must have two witness's to condem a person.
Sorry to disagree with you Victory, but I compliment you on your effort.
Blessings to you.
Victor (OP)
Canada
01/12/2006 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
John's Revelation can't be taken exactly. He compiled alot of old testement stuff and really just tried to interpret what he said.

I've listened to many scholars and experts on shows (such as Coast to Coast etc) and they all agree with the fact that revelation isn't 100% accurate.

If you take the writings from several sources and find the common themes from all of them you can get a picture as to what to expect.

Only hard core christians take the bible word for word or interpret it to their own needs. BUT - Some people are open minded and try to interpret the end as it happens. That is part of the job of some people at the end. To see the signs and to put the pieces together at the end.

At the end knowledge would start to be revealed and information would be plentiful.

The Kolbrin really has only made its commercial debut recently and is starting to gain notoriety.

I believe the Kolbrin and part of those documents inside it (some of which are missing if you ask me) were part of what the Templars found, and protected. Some of which were part of the Cathar treasure, and may even be the treasure that they found at Renne Le Chateau.
little star
United States
01/12/2006 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry Victor, but I read the manuscripts and your quoting peoples work, not facts of the manuscripts. The massora locks in the truth, and that keeps the Word in proper position so known can change even a jot or tittle. Sorry my friend, and I hope this does not upset you.
7 things must happen before Christ comes. Yes I agree with you about what is happening in the World. See your talking about the first trib., not the second trib. The first trib. is what I pointed out. The second trib. is when satan comes.
Did you know there was two tribs. that are mentioned in the manuscripts?
little star
United States
01/12/2006 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Darn dyslexia.
thats know one!
Victor (OP)
Canada
01/12/2006 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting little star.

Lets agree on something here.

Do you agree that the multi-headed beast is "Europe" ?

Do you agree that someone a "Head" of one of those nations in the Union will die and seem to amazingly come back to life? This person will have been taken over by Satan, and seem to perform miracles etc.

One thing is for sure (I just don't have the bible in front of me or the Kobrin at hte moment) is that whoever comes first seeming to "save us" will NOT be Christ.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 62448
United States
01/12/2006 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
The tribulation has not started yet ....

Get real if you say you know the bible, then you will know that we are NOT in the 7-years ... yet.

The beginning of the 7-years doesn't just start on some arbitrary day (as you seem to be suggesting here).

I guess it all depends on which trib you believe in, but in any version, we are not in the 7-years.

While it is pointed out that know one knows the day or the hour, perhaps we can know the year. However, there are many more things that need to take place before the 7-year begins ... and we are not there yet.

I realize you have this desire for mankind to be in God's punishment/wrath stage, but sorry to disappoint ... it'll be awhile.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33833
United States
01/12/2006 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
3 1\2 year trib that what i get from the bible
and i think we are in it now
little star
United States
01/12/2006 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
The bible confirms itself. Not only does Daniel and Rev. overlay each other in the information, but many of the minor prophets confirm the end.
For another example of the end time, read Eze. chapter 38..
That chapter is about satan, and the end time events.
There is many more scriptures I can post here to validate the five month period of what Christ taught. I list to Christ words, not mens traditions.
Furthermore, there is hidden manna in the Word and very few see it.
(See Rev. 2:17) about hidden manna. See John 6:48-51 which tells you to listen to Jesus not some mans work.
Ask for the latter day rain my friend. ( Zec. 10:1) In the victory song ( Song of Moses) it tells of the end times and how man will twist truths. Rev. 15:1-3 tells of those that overcome and what they will be singing. The victory song! That victory song is Deut. 32:all.
When you get to the verse 13, that honey is the Words of Jesus. That backs up my statements.
Verse 15 the name Jeshurun repesents spiritually and symbolically Christians, and Gods children and how they wax fat and get lazy and never really learn the whole truth. It is so prevelent today in churches. Most Christians do not have a working knowledge of the Word.
Jesus Christ Wors is the honey, the hidden manna.
Sorry my friend for me pointing this out. I hope it helps you. If you disagree, its okay with me, and it will not bother me. Thanks for letting me talk with you.
Blessings
johnisevil

User ID: 62346
Canada
01/12/2006 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
"The problem is that in year 5, things will happen beyond our imagination. "

And if nothing happens in 5 years will you continue to spew this crap claiming it will happen in another 5 years?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 62448
United States
01/12/2006 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
In the message:
> little star
> User ID: 20901
> 1/12/2006 6:44 PM

You only point out that there WILL be end-times. I think we can agree on that. I have no idea what you are trying to suggest from that post other than quoting scripture.

I hope that wasn't suppose to be some kind of silly proof that we are currently in the 7-years right now.
PACNWguy

User ID: 60206
United States
01/12/2006 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
No one is really sure who wrote the book of revelation.

It was written by an unknown author, and some think it was John. It was found burned in a pile of rubble on Patmos. It was just bits and pieces and it was patched together.
OBAMA - THE FASTEST FAILED PRESIDENT IN AMERICAN HISTORY

"I inherated and I am Great!"
little star
United States
01/12/2006 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
You asked me this question Victor.
Do you agree that the multi-headed beast is "Europe" ?
---------------------------------
My answer is NO!
The multi-head beast is this.
The political, educational, economical(911), and religious systems.
PLus the multi-beast systems takes a deadly wound does it not?
Referance is Rev. 13:3
So if one of the beast systems takes a wound it has to be one of those I point out above.
Most say it is the political beast that takes the blow. I agree with them, but also disagree. See the manuscripts do not point out which beast system takes the blow. 911 (economical beast system) took a deadly blow. Many people from all nations in those buildings.
So I am open minded about the beasts. Plus satan will not be some man of earthly flesh. Michael kicks him out of heaven in Rev. 12:9, does he not?
Most do not understand figures of speech, metaphors, and etc.
Tip..All prophecies about satan and what he will do is given in symbolic words like, moon;night;darkness;and etc. There are 42 symobolic gesters for satan. Now on the opposite side of that and the positive side is the prophecies for Gods children to pay attention to by the same means, but differant words. Like sun, light, brightness; and again there is 42 of those symbolic gesters that help the reader see those events.
I ask that you forgive me for bringing this up, I am trying to get you to see the hidden manna.
blessings
(Mysterious STRANGER)

User ID: 62404
United States
01/12/2006 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
little star...I am bookmarking this thread because of you.
little star
United States
01/12/2006 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
From generation to generation people have said that they were in tribulation.
There are events that must happen before satan comes. We can agree on that. What I see in our diffeances are this.
YOu think satan is and will be some earthly man.
I see that satan is a pridefull intity that will never let a simple human to take his place.
Many think Bush is the anti-Christ, some say Sharon, some say others. If anyone comes close it would be Rev. Moon who our congress crowned the Messiah in Congres a couple of years ago. But he is not satan.
Get the point?
The end time confussion is in full effect. And as far as ol' Stit... he is so confussed to what he writes it makes me laugh. I have read his work. Many mistakes.
For those who think that the book of Rev. is of old, tell me this or answer this question for me...
Rev. 20:7-8 talks about satan being released again from the pit. Has that happended and what event on this planet proves that it has happened?
Eze. chapter 40 to the end of the book is about the thousand year reign of Christ.
I know this.. Satan will land 7 miles north of Mt. Zion. Ref. Isaiah 10:28-34.
Just like the name of God is hidden and I proved it already and another person on this sight backed me up by providing the info which I did not know was on the net. And Gods name is hidden 5 times in the book of Ester. See my friend there is more to Gods Word than commonly taught,and lots of hidden stuff...
blessings
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8077
United States
01/12/2006 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chiptruth is right.

It happened almost 2000 years ago.

Jesus resurrected.

He took his people with him.
little star
United States
01/12/2006 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello M S 62404 I hope that your not book marking this because I upset you. If I have forgive me. I am just trying to plant seeds of truth to help others grow in truth. I know I will get slammed, but that does not bother me.
I have many years of reading, and studing and still I fall short to all the truth.
None know everything.
A event that will happen that Christ talks about is written in Mark 13:9. God has chosen 7000 for that event.(romans 11:4)Baal symbolically is satan.
And in Mark 13:11 Christ tells of what will happen to those 7000.
Also Matthew 12:31 tells of that event, that if one of those 7000 do not let the Holy Spirit speak through them, they are condemed. (Note:my second witness as I pointed out is Luke 12:9. Same message)
See the Word confirms itself. Men make void the Word of God.
Blessings
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 60667
United States
01/12/2006 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey little star - I think we attend the same church! ;-)

Keep spreading the truth!
Master Yoga
User ID: 12844
United States
01/12/2006 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, correct you are. All end time events predicted by the bible will take place in the comming seven years, no doubt of it! yoda
(Mysterious STRANGER)

User ID: 62404
United States
01/12/2006 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I enjoy reading your posts..that's why
Victor (OP)
Canada
01/12/2006 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
The 7 years started last Dec 26th with the Tsunami.
Victor (OP)
Canada
01/12/2006 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Little Star I agree about that point. Every generation and every turn of the century involved people thinking it was the end.

Here is an excerpt from when Jesus said the end would be near.

Jesus answered. "There will be an end to the beginning and men will know this by the spirit of the times. Men will no longer be as brothers, nor will they be manly. Women will be as men and men as women. Adultery will not be condemned, nor will fornication, therefore these will flourish. Men will not honour their homelands and there will be no discrimination among them, nor will they maintain the purity of their races. Fathers will not be honoured, nor mothers respected, and children will be raised to be wayward. Perversions will be encouraged and criminals will mock the law. There will be incest and rape and it will be unsafe to walk abroad. Floods, famines, droughts and earthquakes will cause death and destruction-. Strange sicknesses will smite the people and there will be a denial of God. Babes will be slain in the womb."

^^^^^^^^^^ Sounds like now doesn't it!
Victor (OP)
Canada
01/12/2006 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
From the Kolbrin

Thus in the Days of Heavenly Wrath, which have gone, and thus it will be in the Days of Doom when it comes again. The times of its coming and going are known unto the wise. These are the signs and times which shall precede the Destroyer's return: A hundred and ten generations shall pass into the West and nations will rise and fall. Men will fly in the air as birds and swim in the seas as fishes. Men will talk peace one with another, hypocrisy and deceit shall have their day. Women will be as men and men as women, passion will be a plaything of man.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Men will fly in the air as birds! When has any other generation done that?
Victor (OP)
Canada
01/12/2006 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Go here and listen to this

[link to www.coasttocoastam.com]
little star
User ID: 2369
United States
01/12/2006 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you kindly M S 62404 for your words. But all the glory belongs to the Lord, its His Words that I am quoting.
Yes 60667 you know whom I have studied with, you must be one of those students also. There is also Kings Chapel also I will ad.
ONe other thing I would like to say for those who think that Rev. has happened.
Zechariah chapter 4:3 talks about the two witness's. (two olive trees). The events of that has not happened yet. If you understand the word olive (El Ya Yahaveh) or ( El a Ya) Trees are people, and these two trees will show up in the first month of the Jewish calendar. The new name of that month is Nissan.
10 days later satan is casted to the earth by Michael.
The hidden manna is only given by One Sheperd.(see Eccl. 13:11) I always quote scripture that back up what I am sharing so that others may learn.
Blessings to all that have participated in this thread.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 62435
Moldova
01/12/2006 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
dynamite
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 60667
United States
01/12/2006 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Yes 60667 you know whom I have studied with, you must be one of those students also. There is also Kings Chapel also I will ad."

Ha! I kinda figured! I had the wonderful opportunity to meet the pastor a few years ago. A gentle giant if there ever was one.

I'm familiar with the King's Chape,l but have you been to the site lately? All of the studies are gone, other than a crypic message left by lance. Any idea what happened to/with him?

Sorry to threadjack here...
little star
United States
01/12/2006 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree with what your saying my friend Victor in your last words. How can I not agree with you. The Word says that it will be worse than the time of Noah.
But my friend, this is my point. If I can get you to save 5 months of food and water for yourself and your loved ones, you will not have to buy nor sell in that five month time frame of satan appearance. In World war 1 and 2 many felt the same as you are pointing out. Many then thought we were in the final days.
We are in the edge of the final days of this dispensation.
It will get worse.
As far as flying, well lets say that the bible confirms it too what you point out.
So what do I disagree with?
Timing! We are in the timing of the first trib. The second trib does not begin until satan shows up.
My teacher reads and speaks 23 languages
and is my mentor. Even tho I say that, I still disagree with some of his teachings. But there is only a couple of things that I do.
We can all agree on this. We have to stay focused on events, and keep looking for the signs that Christ points out. They are all throught the bible, not just one book.
So with that being said, we need to keep looking and studing. I will add this, I believe we are at the end of the fifth trump and about to see the 6th one sound.
Matthew 24:45"Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give meat (hidden manna, Zec 10:1;latter day rain) in due season?
24:46" Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing".
Blessings to you Victor and I am proud to talk to you. Keep the faith..
Victor (OP)
Canada
01/12/2006 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
You'll need more than 5 months of supplies!

But when the shit really hits the fan, it wont matter where you live, entire mountains will flip over like pancakes. It will boil down to luck to survive phsyically.

Your only hope is to believe in Jesus Christ as your savior. That much we agree upon.

But if you want to stick around and try and watch, then you'll need more than 5 months!
little star
United States
01/12/2006 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wonderful 60667, I met him too at Passover in Branson Missouri. What a wonderful person he was.
I do have one problem with him and that is his political statements at times.
I am not too sure what happened to Kings Chapel. He was very good also.
I study daily! It is the first thing I do in the morning.
I was totally lost until I found the Lord. Now I am at peace..
blessings

GLP