User ID: 0
12/8/2005 10:11 AM

[link to godlikeproductions.com]
--------------------------------------

G.O.D: acronym: latin/english

Genera/generate

Operatio/manage

Demoli /demolish

Jesus Christ is the Logos made flesh, the living word, the OM or AUM of God. He is the holy one, the son of the ´I AM´, the Brahman (Godhead, YHWH/ "I AM")living God sent for the salvation of the soul, the Atman,of man. The Hindus, inasmuch as their faith moved toward monotheism, attempting to discard the falsehood of polytheism, looked to the LORD GOD, albeit with clouded vision. The Upanishads anticipated Christ, but knew it not. Hinduism came B.C. as did Taoism, and obviously Judaism (which was given the most direct revelation of the LORD GOD and his oracles the prophets). Christ Jesus is the fulfillment of the longings of all these faiths which formed prior to his Advent. Christ Jesus is the Logos, OM or AUM, he is the Tao(the way) to the Living Tai (Supreme, Greatest, and Grand) Ch´i (Spirit, breath, energy)which is YHWH the LORD GOD.
---------------------------------------

The below is from [link]

"Upanishadic literature tended to talk about this unitary or single divinity, power, or principle to the exclusion of all other gods, so that philosophically Indian thought during the Upanishadic period moved towards many of the same conclusions as Parmenides and the Eleatic philosophers did in ancient Greece. This single, unitary divinity had several aspects and names in the Upanishads, two of the most important are Atman, "Universal Spirit," and Brahman. The word "brahman" in Sanskrit originally meant "power" and specifically referred to the power of prayer or sacrifice to bring about material change in the world (hence the word brahmin for priest); so that Brahman seems to refer to the power that brings about and changes the physical universe. In the Upanishads , Brahman is not only the principle and creator of all there is, but is also the sum totality of the universe and its phenomena."

Below is from
[link]

"Radiant in His light, yet invisible in the secret place of the heart, the Spirit is the supreme abode wherein dwells all that moves and breathes and sees. Know Him as all that it is, and all that is not, the end of love-longing beyond understanding, the highest in all beings. He is self-luminous and more subtle than the smallest; but in Him rests all the worlds and their beings. He is the everlasting Brahman, and He is life and word and mind. He is truth and life immortal. He is the goal to be aimed at: attain that goal, O my son! Take the great bow of the Upanishads and place it in an arrow sharp with devotion. Draw the bow with concentration on Him and hit the centre of the mark, the same everlasting Spirit *(The LORD GOD which is one with his holy spirit which is "the spirit of God). The bow is the sacred OM *(Christ Jesus, the Logos of God) , and the arrow is your own soul."

"Even as an arrow becomes one with his mark, let the watchful soul be one in Him. In Him are woven the sky and the earth and all the regions of the air, and in Him rest the mind and all the powers of life. Know Him as the ONE and leave aside all other words. He is the bridge of immortality. Where all the subtle channels of the body meet, like spokes in the centre of a wheel, there He moves in the heart and transforms His one form unto many. Upon OM *(Christ Jesus, the Logos of God), Atman *(individual soul of man) , your Self, place your meditation. Glory unto you in your far away journey beyond darkness!"

*edit mine (Jeremiah175)

God is the Matrix/Universe
The Logos/Christ is the (source)Code

We are, in a sense, the code base of a programming project(ion) of the Eternal (YHWH), that is, of Almighty God. We are created in the Image (1) of God.

(1) image
c.1225, "artificial representation that looks like a person or thing," from O.Fr. image, earlier imagene (11c.), from L. imaginem (nom. imago) "copy, statue, picture, idea, appearance," from stem of imitari "to copy, imitate" (see imitate). Meaning "reflection in a mirror" is c.1315. The mental sense was in L., and appears in Eng. c.1374. Sense of "public impression" is attested in isolated cases from 1908 but not in common use until its rise in the jargon of advertising and public relations, c.1958. Imagism as the name of a movement in poetry that sought clarity of expression through use of precise visual images, "hard light, clear edges," was coined 1912 by Ezra Pound.

[link to www.etymonline.com]
www.thebreach.us
Jeremiah175  (OP)

User ID: 50857
United States
05/11/2006 05:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: LOGOS
How can God be other than omnipresent when all lives within him and is given life by him?

How can God be other than omnipotent when all moves within him and is given movement by him?

How can God be other than omniscient when all has being within him and is given being by him?

How can God be other than self-existent when all existence exists within him and is given by him?

How can God be other than eternal when all eternity exists within him and is given to be eternal by him?

I believe that all is in God who is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient, self-existent, and eternal. Inside of God is all and outside of God is nothing.
www.thebreach.us
jeremiah175 nli
User ID: 44291
United States
05/14/2006 12:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
All things come out of the One and the One out of all things. ... I see nothing but Becoming. Be not deceived! It is the fault of your limited outlook and not the fault of the essence of things if you believe that you see firm land anywhere in the ocean of Becoming and Passing. You need names for things, just as if they had a rigid permanence, but the very river in which you bathe a second time is no longer the same one which you entered before. (Heraclitus, 500 B.C.)

LOGOS AND THE UNITY OF OPPOSITES

FRAGMENT 1
(quoted in Sextus Empiricus, Against the Mathematicians )
Men have no comprehension of the Logos, as I've described it, just as much after they hear about it as they did before they heard about it. Even though all things occur according to the Logos, men seem to have no experience whatsoever, even when they experience the words and deeds which I use to explain physis, of how the Logos applies to each thing, and what it is. The rest of mankind are just as unconscious of what they do while awake as they are of what they do while they sleep.

FRAGMENT 50
(quoted in Hippolytus, Refutations )
Listening to the Logos rather than to me, it is wise to agree that all things are in reality one thing and one thing only.

FRAGMENT 10
(quoted in Aristotle, On the World )
Things which are put together [1] are both whole and not whole, brought together and taken apart, in harmony and out of harmony; one thing arises from all things, and all things arise from one thing.

FRAGMENT 88
(quoted in pseudo-Plutarch, Consolation to Apollo )
As a single, unified thing there exists in us both life and death, waking and sleeping, youth and old age, because the former things having changed are now the latter, and when those latter things change, they become the former.

FRAGMENT 51
They do not understand that what differs agrees with itself; it is a back-stretched connection such as the bow or the lyre. [2]

FRAGMENT 54
The unapparent connection is more powerful than the apparent one.

FRAGMENT 67
God is day and night, winter and summer, war and peace, fullness and hunger; he changes the way fire does when mixed with spices and is named according to each spice. [3]
Jeremiah175  (OP)

User ID: 44291
United States
05/14/2006 12:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
The LORD/YHWH (Eternal or Self-existent) is the seedbed of consciousness, the ground of all being. It is from this ground, our Father, that the Son, the tree of life that is called once the logos, now Christ Jesus, was begotten.

logos

strongs greek number 3056. logos log'-os from 3004; something said (including the thought); by implication, a topic (subject of discourse), also reasoning (the mental faculty) or motive; by extension, a computation; specially, (with the article in John) the Divine Expression (i.e. Christ):--account, cause, communication, X concerning, doctrine, fame, X have to do, intent, matter, mouth, preaching, question, reason, + reckon, remove, say(-ing), shew, X speaker, speech, talk, thing, + none of these things move me, tidings, treatise, utterance, word, work.

strongs greek number 3004. lego leg'-o a primary verb; properly, to "lay" forth, i.e. (figuratively) relate (in words (usually of systematic or set discourse; whereas 2036 and 5346 generally refer to an individual expression or speech respectively; while 4483 is properly to break silence merely, and 2980 means an extended or random harangue)); by implication, to mean:--ask, bid, boast, call, describe, give out, name, put forth, say(-ing, on), shew, speak, tell, utter.

nous

strongs greek number 3563. nous nooce probably from the base of 1097; the intellect, i.e. mind (divine or human; in thought, feeling, or will); by implication, meaning:--mind, understanding. Compare 5590.

ginosko

strongs greek number 1097. ginosko ghin-oce'-ko a prolonged form of a primary verb; to "know" (absolutely) in a great variety of applications and with many implications (as follow, with others not thus clearly expressed):--allow, be aware (of), feel, (have) know(-ledge), perceived, be resolved, can speak, be sure, understand.
www.thebreach.us
Jeremiah175  (OP)

United States
05/14/2006 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Brahma is said also to be the son of the Supreme Being. The beginning of the universe was the sound OM.

Brahma is an agent of Brahman, the Supreme Being or Absolute of Hinduism.

Brahma is OM and came from Brahman

"O Lord, Lead Us From Untruth To Truth, Lead Us From Darkness To Light, Lead Us From Death To Immortality, Aum (the universal sound of God) Let There Be Peace Peace Peace." (Rig Veda)

"Om. That supreme Brahman is infinite, and this conditioned Brahman is infinite. The infinite proceeds from infinite. Then through knowledge, realizing the infinitude of the infinite, it remains as infinite alone." (Mandukya Upanishad)

GE 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

GE 1:3 And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness.

COL 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

HEB 1:3 The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word.

ISA 55:11 so is my Word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

EPH 4:10 He who descended is the very one who ascended higher than all the heavens, in order to fill the whole universe.

EPH 1:10 to be put into effect when the times will have reached their fulfillment--to bring all things in heaven and on earth together under one head, even Christ.
www.thebreach.us
me too
User ID: 93291
United States
05/14/2006 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
yawn

me too
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/18/2006 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
abduct
Jeremiah175  (OP)

United States
05/20/2006 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
connected from:

Pneuma, Psuche, and Sarx

Pneuma, Psuche, and Sarx

Pneuma/Spirit:Producing nature
Psuche/Soul(Mind):Processing
Sarx/Flesh:Consuming nature

Pneuma produces self sufficiently without need of consumption.

Psuche is energetically neutral, neither producing nor consuming. It is reliant upon a Pneumatic or Sarxic host.

Sarx consumes, relying on outer sources of sustenance such as other flesh.

Subtle as subtle manifestation of energy.
Flesh as gross manifestation of energy.

Psuche as zero point between spirit and flesh, processing each. Mental constructs rely upon outer energies, having no energy of its own. These energies may be spiritual or material (flesh).

That which we call demons are disembodied spirit-souls in need of hosts. They are at once cut off from both the higher spiritual world (God and Heaven) and the lower material world (Man and Earth). These demons attach themselves to material hosts (preferably human beings) so as to experience the things of the material world. This option is not open to them in the higher spiritual world.

Human beings aggravate this problem in their search for power. When material influence and power are lacking, they may turn (and have for millennia) to the realm of the spirit in the form of magic (spell casting, consultation of spirits) or religion (ritual and sacrifice). In exchange for the limited power they provide, disembodied spirits are “paid” in the form of sacrifice and offerings, hence demon possession, human or animal sacrifice, and the like.

The gospel of Jesus Christ is that through him we have been reconciled to God who is in fact the fount of all pure energy and now have access to his power (Holy Spirit) and new birth (from our formerly dead by sin) in and of the spirit. In the absence of access by Christ Jesus we are relegated to life on this mortal rope hanging over the abyss between the shores of spirit and matter. In the abyss lie those demons, those disembodied spirits aforementioned. After new birth, we begin to grow from living/energetic beings to life/energy giving spirits. Christ Jesus was the first to accomplish this, and the only being to ever do so perfectly, but I digress.

More to follow…

JVS
www.thebreach.us
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 95757
Portugal
05/20/2006 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Or:

"God is a circle which center is everywhere and the circumference is nowhere".

or

"God is a sphere which center is everywhere and the surface is nowhere".
Jeremiah175  (OP)

United States
05/20/2006 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
from
Re-creation/re-connected

God begot Logos, before creation. Logos bearing nature (spirit) and "image" of God. God creates through Logos (the sourcecode of all creation), up to and including man ("let US make man in OUR image"). alpha state: flesh

Logos (alpha) archtype, sourcecode and vine of Adam. Corruption in Adamic (Human) line, the branch. Need for "debugging" or pruning of man to restore former state----> Advent of Christ Jesus (Logos made flesh) (omega). Debugging accomplished. Orginal connection (via holy spirit) to programmer/planter of seed (God) restored. moving to omega state: spirit

see also

CALL OF THE IMMORTALS

Time dna and the soul

Genesis creation and human birth

Christ Jesus: the merma, Logos, OM/AUM, Tao

What is God?

Spheres

GOD

Becoming like God

www.thebreach.us
Jeremiah175  (OP)

United States
05/20/2006 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
abduct

Becoming and reality

www.thebreach.us
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/20/2006 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
abduct
Jeremiah175  (OP)

United States
05/22/2006 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
abduct
www.thebreach.us
BRA-MAN
User ID: 84479
United States
05/22/2006 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
LOGOS AND THE UNITY OF OPPOSITES

There’s a saying, ‘children can be cruel’. Well the other evening whilst leaving the bathroom my eleven year old daughter demonstrated just how cruel she could be when she uttered three little words, two of which really cut to the bone.

“Hello Bra Man,” she said passing me on the landing and scurrying off downstairs. Bra Man was her latest put down for the Old Man or Grey Head, Gaylord, Numpty, Dorkus, Dopey, Blob plus all the other names she has called me since goodness knows when.

The real meaning of Bra Man became all too apparent when I caught sight of my naked torso in the full length wardrobe mirror and realisation set in that my manly breasts were of ample proportions to rival the wife.

[link to www.footstepstooxford.co.uk]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/22/2006 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
*sigh* at least it's a bump I guess

GLP