Kay
User ID: 72054
United States
06/01/2006 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Tortoises' Experiences at Medjugorje
Tortoise, you said this in the Tomek thread:

There are many other differences between my experiences in Medjugorje and his nonsense as well. For example, I don't hijack every thread I post in with my experience. Another example is that my experience in Medjugorje is mirrored by the experiences of hundreds of thousands of people who have visited their over the last 25 years, whereas his seems to be locked in his own mind. (Note I said "seems" before you start accusing me of being judgmental.)

If you would like to have a discussion about Medjugorje I will be happy to oblige, but please don't misrepresent my reasons and intentions for posting this thread.

====================

OK, yes I bite! I'm hooked! Tell me about it!
Tortoise

User ID: 99460
United States
06/01/2006 06:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Tortoises' Experiences at Medjugorje
Here is a link to a brief explanation of my experience Kay. Go to the link on the thread here:

[link to godlikeproductions.com]

I suspect you will have some questions and issues with the whole Medjugorje thing, being that it is a generally Catholic phenomenon (or is it phenomena...hmmm the latter is plural I believe).

I am willing to discuss this with you, maybe later tonight. We will reason together on this at some point...the rosary too. Just can't do it now.

Peace and Love

GLP