Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,926 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 510,674
Pageviews Today: 843,079Threads Today: 295Posts Today: 5,456
10:01 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BAD SIGN? LARGEST US NAVAL EXERCISE Since Vietnam WHILE OUR LEADERS HEAD FOR SECRET BUNKERS UNDERGROUND!!! All On June 19th 06'

3RD DAY RISING
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 101072
United States
06/08/2006 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
BAD SIGN? LARGEST US NAVAL EXERCISE Since Vietnam WHILE OUR LEADERS HEAD FOR SECRET BUNKERS UNDERGROUND!!! All On June 19th 06'
This is an alarming group of events. See what you think, but it makes one wonder what is REALLY going on...

Lets take a look at things a bit closer in regards to events taking place on the 19th

blobr Thousands of bureaucrats heading into bunkers on June 19
[link to www.washingtonpost.com]

shroom Huge military drill scheduled for June 19-23

[link to www.guampdn.com]

alienship Largest US Navy aircraft drill since Vietnam set for this month

[link to starbulletin.com]

chorus 21 nations participate in huge naval drill

[link to www.navytimes.com]

So let me see if I have this right. Our top leaders are going underground for a "drill" at the same time that we are conducting a massive naval exercise combined with the largest Naval aircraft drill (the largest since vietnam) and with 21 other countries to boot??

Sounds more like a potential nuclear war to me... It also sounds as if they are worried about it coming to our soil as well. Could be wrong, I am no expert, but in my opinion and with my background in the USN, I have to say that something stinks here... fart
Omega

User ID: 101432
United States
06/08/2006 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BAD SIGN? LARGEST US NAVAL EXERCISE Since Vietnam WHILE OUR LEADERS HEAD FOR SECRET BUNKERS UNDERGROUND!!! All On June 19th 06'
scream damned nuke
Handguns are a skill; shotguns an art; rifles a science.

Disarmament is the precursor to Genocide.

Better to take action now rather than chances later. Your choice.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1807
United States
06/08/2006 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BAD SIGN? LARGEST US NAVAL EXERCISE Since Vietnam WHILE OUR LEADERS HEAD FOR SECRET BUNKERS UNDERGROUND!!! All On June 19th 06'
hiding
3RD DAY RISING  (OP)

United States
06/08/2006 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Trinity, did you get your bunker built yet??? lol We're comin over
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13516
United States
06/08/2006 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
dynamite
scimitar

User ID: 103546
United States
06/08/2006 10:19 PM

Report Abusive Post
Sounds like they are just as paranoid as all of us here at GLP are....... must be some thing in the water.

One Truth.... many realities
Ominous regressions
One Truth... many realities
3RD DAY RISING  (OP)

United States
06/08/2006 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Scimitar,

You may be more correct than we will ever know. The difference between us and them may simply lie in the fact that we must speculate on many "Potential" facts while they are completely in the know. That really sucks because we are the ones that will be sucking thermonuclear wind for it
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19271
United States
06/08/2006 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
one word ...IMPACT
Gloom
User ID: 86068
United States
06/08/2006 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dont forget goss resiged a few weeks ago too... something is def up.
3RD DAY RISING  (OP)

United States
06/08/2006 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19271

I haven't ruled out that possibility. That may just be it as well, but everyone here on GLP is suffering from frag fatigue syndrome so I didn't bother to mention it. lol
3RD DAY RISING  (OP)

United States
06/08/2006 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gloom, thx for the reminder. I almost forgot about that!
Think *Bigger Picture* Spirit
User ID: 84297
United States
06/08/2006 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ding Ding Ding! OP is bulls' eye hot on target!

Now factor in the other strange things going on with not only the massive earthchanges now happening all over, crazy weather events, threat of massive global die-off from Bird Flu pandemic looming,,, also the mysterious breaking apart of comets like 73P S-W with a long tail of NEO objects sweeping earth now.

And just what's up with all the increasingly frequent salvos of Gamma Ray Bursts [cosmic rays] that are hitting earth harder & more often in past year!

Ummmmmm, just maybe, perhaps, the divine possee is utilizing certain alignments... like wormhole portals now activating, in order to make a stand against those that deceive and exploit the divine creation? To bring about that which will straighten things out in this neck of the universal woods? And it can be assumed that the evil elite perps know full well what's going down = SHOWDOWN @ THE OK CORRAL!?!

Is any of this ringing any bells for ya yet, folks, reminding you of hints of ancient prophesies, rumors of galactic wars, the stories about evil angel-aliens that fell from the heavens back in times long ago? That such beings could possess human bodies and use occult powers to wield control over others as the tales of demons have revealed in myths & Bible verses.

Do any recall how in all religions there have been promises of a coming time... that this time would herald a return of powerful and beneficient beings to earth - those bringing peace, prosperity, and a new way in all things? That this time would come as a day of reckoning, when nothing could be hidden or masked any longer? A time when all truth would be blaze forth and things would be set aright once again... that there would be judgement of every being and how life was lived... and a resetting of this paradigm into a completely new cycle of time/space...

Native cultures all over the planet have long awaited these events now on the threshold.

So it just might be that the demonic evil ones (who have exploited & deceived for so long) may be officially shittin their pants as the dreaded day now comes upon them. That they can't fly the coop after all and must face the coming events since plans for escape have failed (SG-1 technology remnants in Iraq/Iran per Sitchin's Sumerian research). So now it looks like there will be a real sorting out coming about... and all those who have never repented from the ways of evil are going into full bug-out in the bunker lairs... rather like pathetic wyrms crawling into the cracks. And they are calling out all of their technology gizmos & big military assets in vain hopes of somehow defending their tenuous hold over earth and enslaved humanity.

Yeppers, things gonna get rough and wild in coming days so hold on to your hat and be practical. Prepare your heart and go within for spiritual guidance. Immediately prepare for a place to hunker down where you can easily get your family far away from madness of crowded cities, move supplies in place NOW and be certain to have easy access to water sources, grow food, and have basic shelter from storms.

Most of all, remember this is a time when one should endeavour to be kind and helpful to others in need, to give loving service to any helpless entity that appears in your path ... this is the final test for this entire cycle of creation... your heart is being weighed on the cosmic scales.

DON'T FEEL FEAR AS YOU ARE LIBERATE BY THE INCOMING FORCES. PRAY HUMBLE + SINCERE FOR DIVINE INTERVENTION TO RELEASE ALL SOULS FROM THIS PRISON PLACE OF SUFFERING AND FALSE ILLUSIONS!

BRING IT ON ~~~ YEEEHAWWW COSMIC COWBOYS !!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 99726
United States
06/08/2006 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Reminiscent of the Aussie Bloke scare of '04.
3RD DAY RISING  (OP)

United States
06/08/2006 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not familiar with Aussie bloke. However, I did specify "Could be wrong, I am no expert, but in my opinion<<<--". I am not claiming to KNOW anything. I am simply stating the obvious. They have rarely conducted this type of drill and it is a bit risky to have 3 carrier groups in one area. It is also odd that our leaders are going into secret bunkers at the same time all of this is going on. Whether you agree with it or not is not the issue. No matter how you look at this, it is strange. We are in the middle of a war and our leaders are heading underground??? Very odd
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 103917
Canada
06/08/2006 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
You forgot the part where the UN pisses off Bolton big enough for him to offer near(?) threats.

And:

Iranian and Chinese presidents to meet next week

[link to www.libertypost.org]
3RD DAY RISING  (OP)

United States
06/09/2006 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Its getting hard to keep up with it all
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 64455
United States
06/09/2006 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
I told you people to watch the US navy and North Korea 5 days ago but you wrote it off.Maybe one day you will listen.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19006
Canada
06/09/2006 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
lmao
That Bloody Aussie from Perth

User ID: 1488
Australia
06/09/2006 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
All part of the plan.

"U.S. military and intelligence sources have also reported that, during the month of June, three American and one French naval aircraft carrier groups will be converging on Indian Ocean and Persian Gulf waters near Iran. Thus, military assets will be in place, during that time frame, to launch a short-notice attack, ostensibly in "retaliation" for terrorist actions which would be linked to the Tehran regime."

[link to www.larouchepub.com]
3RD DAY RISING  (OP)

United States
06/09/2006 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 64455
I ALWAYS WATCH them. If something is going to develop, that is the first indication. Marines are usually the first in, but the Navy gets them there and provides their air support. One thing I have noticed lately is that alot of people I know have family members being deployed all around China and Korea. This is a departure from a more predictable deployment of Afghanistan and Iraq. Could be an indicator of the US and China relations deteriorating.
THE DOOM

User ID: 76931
Australia
06/09/2006 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
GREAT!!!...A good DOOM scenario to sink our teeth into..

SO DOOOOOOMED!!!!!

I can already smell the millions of rotting crisped bodies lying under a sun gone crazy...then freezing in the nuclear winter to follow.

FEEEEL the DOOOOOOM enCROAH!!!

All that GLORIOUS MISERY!!!

So much suffering and AGONY!!!

SO MUCH TOTAL DOOOOOOM!!!!!

We should all be ECSTATIC right now...

WHat we have always ranted about...debated and debunked....longed for with a morbid sense of DOOMFUL FOREBODING!!!

VIVA LA DOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

nuke charlie
3RD DAY RISING  (OP)

United States
06/09/2006 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
DOOM!!! We were just wondering where you were. [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Smokey

User ID: 103938
United States
06/09/2006 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Really suprised you didn't throw in losses in world markets,that seems like a real indicator something is up.
3RD DAY RISING  (OP)

United States
06/09/2006 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
can only post so much in one link. lol I also do not want to fry my brain trying to remember it all at the same time.
i is that which i is

User ID: 2630
United States
06/09/2006 03:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi

It is interesting that when Russia and China have civil defense exercises, it includes the public, but when the US has exercises it is for the elite only.

Few communities or people in the US have emergency shelters or safe rooms in event or tornados, hurricanes, and other natural or man made disasters.

Peace. grouphug
"I am not afraid to stand alone, but it's always more fun if I have friends standing with me." Lena Coleon.
cdwarior
User ID: 528
United States
06/09/2006 07:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
I tend to agree that SOMETHING is going to happen soon. I live near the Pittsburgh Airport and for the last two days I've hear one loud reverberating boom at almost exactly 5:00 am. Some AC130 traffic after dark as well but not convoys as sometimes occur. Again it is peculiar to have so many drills simultaneously while driving home the idea of preparedness to the public. The 'no one is going to save you' message is being made loud and clear. I don't think the bird flu but rather someting more sudden. I expect a two front engagement in Iran and N. Korea with US getting a nuclear bloody nose. The NKs have been counterfieting money as fast as they can unroll paper and the Iran situation is just totally out of hand. It was speculated 'back when' that NK got their nuke material from Iran and that Iran got expertise, both winding up with maybe a dozen working units each. If this is the case, at least half of these are in CONUS now. I suppose GW has the coice of now or later.

As the 'Great Mouse Detective' deduced, 'Let's set the trap off now.'

Waiting, it can probably only get worse.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 2782
United States
06/09/2006 07:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
As usual, woo-woos reading into things too much.
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 99161
Canada
06/09/2006 07:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
oMg..!! five emoticons.. It must be true. scream
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 104012
United States
06/09/2006 08:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
It almost does sound to me like they are getting ready for "IMPACT" and are moveing naval force out of the strike zone while moving local gov. underground at the same time.
With that many countries involved it doesn't sound like war to me, I don't think that many would be willing to jump into a war that could be prevented.

It must be some thing else other than a war.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10591
United States
06/09/2006 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nice post OP.

Yeah looks like chaos is about to arrive
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 104016
Norway
06/09/2006 08:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Meteorite impact in northern Norway wednesday June 7th. Biggest impact in modern time, with an explosion "as powerfull as the Hiroshima-bomb"

I'm sorry I only have links to norwegian sites, but the first one are the University of Oslo, institute for astrophysics, and the second one to one of the biggest and most respected conservative newspapers...

[link to www.astro.uio.no]

[link to www.aftenposten.no]

GLP