2XSecretAgent
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 120399
United States
07/22/2006 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
When an entire nation becomes Ground Zero - Photos from Lebanon
Can you remember how you felt when 9/11 happened, and a few city blocks were turned into rubble?
What if every single city in the U.S. had been hit - can you imagine how you would have felt?

This is what the Lebanonese feel today.

Look at these pictures and see what it is that our govt. is supporting, encouraging, and complicit in.
[link to www.informationclearinghouse.info]
Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
-------
There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.
-------

Dung Beetle

User ID: 101998
United States
07/22/2006 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: When an entire nation becomes Ground Zero - Photos from Lebanon
Basically when one group deems they are better than the next, this will happen.

Religious wackies deem their religion > all and kill those who disagree
Jewish mindset deems they are > all
American way of life says they are > all
Rich people feel they are > all

Little do they all know that when they die, they all will be held equally accountable for their lives and no one will be able to boast over what they have done.
2XSecretAgent  (OP)

United States
07/22/2006 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
well said.
-------
-------

AA

User ID: 119157
United States
07/22/2006 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
War is so pointless except to make a few people some money. Indeed one of the greatest tragedies of humanity.
"Pray, v:. To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy." - Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914)
Humanoid

User ID: 120602
Australia
07/22/2006 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks 2x. That was horrowing in the extreme. I've seen some nasty shit in my time, but that pic of the baby with it's face crushed to pulp...my heart sank for us all.

I'm not anti-jewish, I've had many jewish freinds over time. But what Israel is doing now CANNOT be defended, it is inhumane to say the least.
A naked American man stole my balloons
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 118161
Canada
07/22/2006 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
According to CNN poll Americans DO NOT believe Israel has gone too far

People are for this, they want Israel to destroy Lebanon, thats what I get from it

Personally Im infuriated, I guess im the minority
2XSecretAgent  (OP)

United States
07/22/2006 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
This first picture ( [link to www.videos.informationclearinghouse.info] ) reminds me of Ground Zero in NYC. I worked there as a crisis counselor in the first weeks after the attack, and this is just what it looked like.
-------
-------

BlueDolphin

User ID: 120755
United States
07/22/2006 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Disgusting abuse of power...
DISGUSTING >>>
What israeli military has done to the Lebanese is HIDEOUS ....
What the US military has done to the Iraqis is HIDEOUS ....

When does this madness stop ...WHEN ??? scream ..grouphug
<<< !! VIVE LA RESISTANCE !! >>>
2XSecretAgent  (OP)

United States
07/22/2006 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
some pictures I've seen of the dead look like something other than conventional weapons are being used. On CNN I saw a two month old baby that has burns over most of her body that appear to be phosphorous burns.
-------
-------

Azoth777

User ID: 113992
United States
07/23/2006 02:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
It the masses could see the horrible images of what goes on daily, not just there, but all over the world, maybe people would take action to stop it. But I guess that is why the governments choose to hide these things. I feel sickened after viewing the link, but am thankful that you posted it.
contented stranger

User ID: 121011
United Kingdom
07/23/2006 02:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
think and feel and viualize peace. hear that silence. feel the joy of peace.
"yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present." unknown author

"now is the only time." jj utrata
ObeyTheOctopus

User ID: 103587
United States
07/23/2006 02:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Those were some powerful pics.

Now who wants some BBQ chicken?

Seriously though, Fuck Israel.

And fuck us too for supplying the weapons and money to enable these dipshits to achieve this level of brutality.

Like giving a child a shotgun, I swear to God.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride."
Matrix
User ID: 112050
Australia
07/23/2006 02:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
sheeplebah+ flag waver = :dfs:
Redheaded Stephild nli
User ID: 110087
United States
07/23/2006 02:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
some pictures I've seen of the dead look like something other than conventional weapons are being used. On CNN I saw a two month old baby that has burns over most of her body that appear to be phosphorous burns.
 Quoting: 2XSecretAgent

Agent,
I've noticed the very same thing...the bodies are burned in unusual ways -- as if phosphorous had been used.

I used to be caught up in the whole romantic fantasy of Israel. As a young woman, I fantasized about living on a kibbutz. I bought into the movies and the books and the stories.

I no longer believe Israel is holy. You can say I've seen the light. Israel (or more importantly ZIONISM) is pure evil.

The Jews...those who truly follow the faith in all aspects...are not part of the evil that ZIONISM represents.
Azoth777

United States
07/23/2006 02:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks 2x. That was horrowing in the extreme. I've seen some nasty shit in my time, but that pic of the baby with it's face crushed to pulp...my heart sank for us all.

I'm not anti-jewish, I've had many jewish freinds over time. But what Israel is doing now CANNOT be defended, it is inhumane to say the least.
 Quoting: Humanoid

I had a jewish friend when I was growing up. Their whole family treated me kindly, and were decent caring people. I am sure Israel has some horrible photos as well. I say it is wrong for any race or religion to commit these acts.
2XSecretAgent  (OP)

United States
07/23/2006 02:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

I had a jewish friend when I was growing up. Their whole family treated me kindly, and were decent caring people. I am sure Israel has some horrible photos as well. I say it is wrong for any race or religion to commit these acts.
 Quoting: Azoth777

All nations are filled with caring decent people. We can hate what the governments of these nations do without hating the people.
-------
-------

FiFtEeN

User ID: 120891
United States
07/23/2006 02:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Those were some powerful pics.

Now who wants some BBQ chicken?

Seriously though, Fuck Israel.

And fuck us too for supplying the weapons and money to enable these dipshits to achieve this level of brutality.

Like giving a child a shotgun, I swear to God.
 Quoting: ObeyTheOctopus

Its not just Israel better look to our govt they are a big part of this.
Sick world we live in no wonder its about to end it .No race should be allowed to just slaughter men,women,children.
ObeyTheOctopus

User ID: 103587
United States
07/23/2006 03:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sick world we live in no wonder its about to end it .No race should be allowed to just slaughter men,women,children.
 Quoting: FiFtEeN

No doubt. It sickens me that we support and even encourage this insanity.

Our government's attitude is wait until we get our guys out, and you have at it. Do your worst, and we'll turn a blind eye.

Wrong. Just plain wrong.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride."
2XSecretAgent  (OP)

United States
07/23/2006 03:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

No doubt. It sickens me that we support and even encourage this insanity.

Our government's attitude is wait until we get our guys out, and you have at it. Do your worst, and we'll turn a blind eye.

Wrong. Just plain wrong.
 Quoting: ObeyTheOctopus

Yes, this "let's wait to call for a cease-fire after Israel has acheived its goals" is a fucking joke. What's the point of a cease-fire after one side has completely destroyed a nation?
-------
-------

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 96319
United States
07/23/2006 03:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have to say that I am a proud Christian, I believe in the works of Jesus Christ as a savior for my soul. (What is the Alternative, NOHTING? For I am a Gentile (A slave according to Zionist)) But in reading the Old Testiment of the Zionist, I come away thinking that it was all written to absolve the Zionist for all of the killing of men women and children (RING A BELL) throughout their bloody history. They explain it away, that they are the chosen ones, and their GOD (WAR GOD)gave only them the right to kill at will, take any land that they want, make slaves out of people. (The Jews where not originally slaves of Egypt, their population grew at tremendous rates, so the Egyptions eventually had to do something about it)

Who owns the Banks, Media, Corporations, Politicians and Militaries? You tell me! Whose religion is considered to be the most holy of holies? Do you realize that this all started when Abraham had one son from a slave (Because his wife was sterile) and years later(After he had many children with the slave) the real
wife bore a child and Abraham showed extreme favoritism to the child of his wife. Issac? I could be wrong on the names but the story is right there in the Bible. But the eldest son Ishmael (who by birthright should have become the leader of the tribe of Israel) was shunned. Israel are the Children of Issac and the Palistines are the Children of Ishmael.

Now here we are thousands of years later still fighting over a father's love. It's about time to realize that we are all earthlings, we are all the same. We live on the same planet, and as far as anyone knows, this is a very special planet. Its time to quit bickering and fighting for something that happened so looooong ago.

By saying Zionist I will immediately be called an anti-semite. But I can honestly say I have no hatred towards any fellow earthling. For I know the Jews have another faction with Judeaism. Im not calling all Jews (Killers,BAD NAMES etc...etc...) Im saying that the Extreem Zionist control the entire globe and their history is full of pain and suffering which will be our future, if we let them. They cannot ever learn from their own mistakes. They never have, and will destroy all the rest of this beautiful planet. Instead of just admitting that they were wrong. (The only chosen ones are the ones who are living here right here, right now, that means everyone)

Im sure that we could have had the same pictures after 9-11, so it goes both ways, but like any murder mystery. The One to Blame is the One who Has the most to Gain.

Peace to every human being on the face of this earth, we are really one and if we band together we might be able to rid the world of the curse of Abraham.

What kind of God would murder his own creation? The Old Testiment way of life needs to be over. door flower tredmil wave music
Azoth777

United States
07/23/2006 03:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
All nations are filled with caring decent people. We can hate what the governments of these nations do without hating the people.

thumbs
2XSecretAgent  (OP)

United States
07/23/2006 03:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
this other thread I posted is connected to this one, it is reported that 45% of the war deaths in Lebanon have been children.

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
-------
-------

Navigator (nli)
User ID: 54043
Canada
07/23/2006 04:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
And the Israeli ambassador to the US says they are doing the world a favour.

By his logic the more children they kill the more better favour they'll be doing the rest of the world.

Bless their kind hearts. rolleyes

I'm sure they'll be very appreciative when the "favour" is returned...when what has gone around will soon be coming round.
Phasesphere

United States
07/23/2006 04:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have to say that I am a proud Christian, I believe in the works of Jesus Christ as a savior for my soul. (What is the Alternative, NOHTING? For I am a Gentile (A slave according to Zionist)) But in reading the Old Testiment of the Zionist, I come away thinking that it was all written to absolve the Zionist for all of the killing of men women and children (RING A BELL) throughout their bloody history. They explain it away, that they are the chosen ones, and their GOD (WAR GOD)gave only them the right to kill at will, take any land that they want, make slaves out of people. (The Jews where not originally slaves of Egypt, their population grew at tremendous rates, so the Egyptions eventually had to do something about it)

Who owns the Banks, Media, Corporations, Politicians and Militaries? You tell me! Whose religion is considered to be the most holy of holies? Do you realize that this all started when Abraham had one son from a slave (Because his wife was sterile) and years later(After he had many children with the slave) the real
wife bore a child and Abraham showed extreme favoritism to the child of his wife. Issac? I could be wrong on the names but the story is right there in the Bible. But the eldest son Ishmael (who by birthright should have become the leader of the tribe of Israel) was shunned. Israel are the Children of Issac and the Palistines are the Children of Ishmael.

Now here we are thousands of years later still fighting over a father's love. It's about time to realize that we are all earthlings, we are all the same. We live on the same planet, and as far as anyone knows, this is a very special planet. Its time to quit bickering and fighting for something that happened so looooong ago.

By saying Zionist I will immediately be called an anti-semite. But I can honestly say I have no hatred towards any fellow earthling. For I know the Jews have another faction with Judeaism. Im not calling all Jews (Killers,BAD NAMES etc...etc...) Im saying that the Extreem Zionist control the entire globe and their history is full of pain and suffering which will be our future, if we let them. They cannot ever learn from their own mistakes. They never have, and will destroy all the rest of this beautiful planet. Instead of just admitting that they were wrong. (The only chosen ones are the ones who are living here right here, right now, that means everyone)

Im sure that we could have had the same pictures after 9-11, so it goes both ways, but like any murder mystery. The One to Blame is the One who Has the most to Gain.

Peace to every human being on the face of this earth, we are really one and if we band together we might be able to rid the world of the curse of Abraham.

What kind of God would murder his own creation? The Old Testiment way of life needs to be over. door flower tredmil wave music
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 96319

I dont know why I became an AC Ive always posted under phasesphere. This post is mine. What up with putting AC with my ID #?
Navigator (nli)
Canada
07/23/2006 04:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Let's see. How does that go again.

We're here to learn lessons.

We create our own reality.

It's not a lie if you believe it is true.

Negative people attract negativity.

This is a universe of abundance and the bounty is there for the taking.

Life is sacred.

Our children are our future.

No child left behind.

Life is what you make it.

ahhh
Navigator

Canada
07/23/2006 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
EXAMPLE BELOW OF ABOVE POST.

Read below and see if there is a disconnect between that drivel and the reality of the immutabley evil prison of suffering and death we live in and why its demise will be a good thing.

What is it that transforms like love.

What makes a human beautiful but to reflect love.
Love does not seek to take but to give.
What is at the heart of understanding between people but love.
What makes babies thrive, and the aged hold on to life, but love.
Love is the builder; the constructor of life, when it is in abundance all life blooms, but when it is held back, all life shrinks.

Love is the attractor; the magnet and the thing that draws together, while lack of love separates and isolates.
Love is the heart of the self; the seed that grows and spreads.

It is not the lack of love that causes the problems on earth, but the distribution of love, that is the problem.
There is love in abundance, it only it were shared equally.

Fear wants to hold love captive just for itself. The mind in fear is motivated out of desperation, to feverishly gather all good things to itself, as it sees everything, as something to possess. This possessing translates to the mind love. This distorted love causes the problems on earth, not the lack of love itself.

Love is like a free flowing breeze in the world that is supposed to circulate. No one can hold the wind, but many seek hold love captive.

Instead of allowing the process that provides love for them naturally, they try to grab onto everything and stuff everything is sacks and vaults and banks, and then use this to purchase possessions for self. To the fearful mind this possession of things seems as if the only antidote for its fear. Seeking to control its environment and other people, it sees itself perfectly justified in not sharing with others all the good things it enjoys. The fear distorts beautiful love into something unrecognizable. Such a person can have a great deal of love, but like a free bird it puts it in a cage so it alone can enjoy its song and so love is imprisoned.

Love grows in the world when it passes through one mind to the next distributing good things to all and so all benefit and all are blessed. Love is really the Spirit of God moving through the world, bringing abundance to all parts and leaving none out since all parts are within God.

The fearful ones do not see love as God, and do not know that if they allow love free reign, this bird will always fly back to them.

This is why Christ used birds in the symbolic way he did. He told his listeners to look at the birds, how they are given what they need and have no need to fear. Then he turned to the flowers and described their beauty and that the birds exist from the abundance of earth and the flowers are beautiful without having to adorn themselves with expensive garments.

He appealed to his human listeners to see how love, provides IF, one can let go of that fear of not having, not trusting, and of not seeing the Father and Mother of life in the form of free flowing love.
Phasesphere

United States
07/23/2006 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dont understand why you call my post "drivel" when it seems to me that we are on the same page. I totally agree that its all about love. The answer that we all seek has always been right there in us. Oh well what better place to spout drivel than on a site dedicated to the Lunatic Fringe. Sounds to me like we're headed in the same direction, just on different paths. Later
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 118461
Italy
07/23/2006 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds that Israel is just making another Iraq in Lebanon.
The US have been thier master in destruction and killings...they made the example to follow...that the tragedy people dont udnerstand that the US has lowered the standard of humanity for all now all feel autorized to do the same monstruosity.
Navigator (nli)
Canada
07/24/2006 05:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dont understand why you call my post "drivel" when it seems to me that we are on the same page. I totally agree that its all about love. The answer that we all seek has always been right there in us. Oh well what better place to spout drivel than on a site dedicated to the Lunatic Fringe. Sounds to me like we're headed in the same direction, just on different paths. Later
 Quoting: Phasesphere

Oh, no, no. I wasn't referring to your post. I was referring to MY post directly above.

peace

GLP