Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,206 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 190,567
Pageviews Today: 316,491Threads Today: 133Posts Today: 2,509
06:10 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Born Into The Illuminati, A Friend Fears For Svali's Safety As She Has Come Up Missing

SVALI IS MISSING !!!
User ID: 123011
United States
07/27/2006 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Born Into The Illuminati, A Friend Fears For Svali's Safety As She Has Come Up Missing
After going public with details of her lifelong experience in the Illuminati, including childhood torture and brainwashing, Svali has disappeared.
26 Jul 2006

By Greg Szymanski

In January, a woman named Svali told an incredible story about being born into the Illuminati and witnessing a young child being sacrificed in the catacombs of the Vatican.

Her eyewitness testimony was verified by an Italian woman named Maria, who said she suffered through the same type of gruesome ceremony, telling her story to this reporter only weeks before she reportedly took her own life jumping from the Vatican roof in the early 1980's.

read more

[link to www.arcticbeacon.com]

Last Edited by Account Deleted by User on 05/23/2014 03:17 PM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/27/2006 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Born Into The Illuminati, A Friend Fears For Svali's Safety As She Has Come Up Missing
HELP THIS WOMAN, PRAY FOR HER NOW.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/27/2006 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Born Into The Illuminati, A Friend Fears For Svali's Safety As She Has Come Up Missing
Please pray for her safety.

Send her name to all prayer groups.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30701
United States
07/27/2006 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
You can't really expect anyone to read all that shit...

rolleyes
locomotion nli
User ID: 123049
United States
07/27/2006 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's a tidbit snippet for our reading challenged AC:

CH: (calm, relaxed cadence): Hi. Svali, I just want to say how much I appreciate your bravery, in presenting this information in the way that you are. I've read your website recently. And my question is very simple. Based on the information that you're presenting, I'm wondering what timeline the organization of the larger Family that you're describing has for implementing the New World Order?

SV: Okay. I was told it would occur during my generation. I was told that by the year 2050 that they would be revealed. Now again, their timelines change, though. In fact, I jokingly referred to them as being like the Soviet Union, because you know how they had their five and ten year plans, and then things always got changed? In my own lifetime I saw several different timelines for things that were supposed to occur and change.

But as Greg noted, I've also heard of, from different people, that actually there is a HUGE push in the last few years. It's like, "It's CLOSE. It's CLOSE. Let's make things happen more quickly."

CH: Mm hm.

SV: So I couldn't begin to guess whether that's an accurate timeline or not. I know what I was told.

CH: I have a follow up question and that's it...

GS: Go ahead.

CH: ...and this will be it for me. I have recently, against my own resistance to doing so, investigated, started to investigate fringe matters, if you will. Among them, the upcoming date on the Mayan Calendar of 2012.

SV: Uh huh.

CH: And as I've done this research, I've allowed myself just to be open to this information without believing anything I'm reading. One of the ideas that is presenting itself is that around 2012, not just according to the Mayan Calendar but many other theories out there, that we will be undergoing, as a planet, a revolutionary shift, if you will, of some kind or another.

And I'm wondering in the back of my mind if there might be any kind of race against the clock on THAT scale, if you will - especially if we're talking about a potential spiritual warfare...

SV: Oh, yeah.

CH: ...using your words in play here. Do you see a possible relation there?

SV: Yes, I do. And, 2012 IS an important year. But again, I was not told that the final Revealing would occur then. But I believe that probably... what will happen is that there will be events taking place that will help to set the stage.

CH: Okay.

SV: But it's going to be... I was told... again, I'm telling you what I was told while a member of the group, so please take it with a grain of salt. As I know, these people aren't always honest or trustworthy - they are deceptive. But I was told that there would be an enormous economic collapse prior to the Revealing. That basically the stock market would destabilize.

CH: Well, that appears to be already happening.

SV: Yeah. Yeah. And I was told it would make the Great Depression look like Sunday school. And at that time, it's going to... they're going to really be manipulating finances to bring about chaos, confusion, warfare, and then...

But see, I don't like to be so negative. But I am telling you what I was taught when I was in the group, you know?

CH: Well, I so appreciate it.

SV: Yeah.

CH: And I'm sure we all do.

SV: Yeah. I...

CH: You're a great voice.

SV: Well, thank you! I appreciate that very much. But out of this chaos they said would come order. You see, the group believes that out of chaos comes order.

CH: Well, I don't want to take any more time...

GS: (crosstalk) Well, as far as I'm concerned, I'd rather, you know, let things... Svali, these guys want to bring down this country financially, in whatever way possible. And right now, your voice is important in that.

And Chris, I really appreciate you saying that, because we want to stop these guys! I mean, come on! Let's get the American people to get together and just put an end to this. We have a powerful group in numbers. We may not have the money, but we can take it back. And I don't want to be bullied by these kind of people. That's my feeling.

SV: Yeah.<<

Praying for us all...

peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 123077
United States
07/27/2006 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
THIS IS NO JOKE. PLEASE PRAY FOR THIS WOMAN.

I THINK SOME MODS MAY BE MASONIC CONNTECTED, AND THEY MAY OR MAY NOT KNOW THE EVIL THAT LURKS IN THEIR ORGANISATION.

I KNOW THIS STORY MAY EVEN BE DELETED, OR NEVER PINNED.

But whatever, send your prayers to this woman.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/27/2006 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
:ywan:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 123077
United States
07/27/2006 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
7/27/2006 3:52 PM

your yawn sounds like illuminati control.

i read the article and learned a lot. if you do not like reading don't come here.

PLEASE PRAY FOR THIS WOMAN YOU ALL.
4Q

United States
07/27/2006 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
your yawn sounds like illuminati control.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 123077

Please, oh please, tell what you learned...

Other than yawns are illuminati control of course...
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 123243
United States
07/27/2006 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
7/27/2006 4:09 PM

HAVE YOU PRAYED FOR THIS WOMAN'S SAFETY?
River7471

User ID: 115602
United States
07/28/2006 12:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
THIS IS NO JOKE. PLEASE PRAY FOR THIS WOMAN.

I THINK SOME MODS MAY BE MASONIC CONNTECTED, AND THEY MAY OR MAY NOT KNOW THE EVIL THAT LURKS IN THEIR ORGANISATION.

I KNOW THIS STORY MAY EVEN BE DELETED, OR NEVER PINNED.

But whatever, send your prayers to this woman.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 123077

Uh...if the Illuminati exist they sure don't have anything to do with the Masons.

The Masonic Lodge and the Catholic church had a big....BIG falling out years and years ago. I don't know the details. I only know my grandfather has a book that maligns the Catholic church pretty hard. It is about 300 pages long. I briefly looked through it years ago. It goes into the Vaticans connections with the Italian mafia. The Vatican bank. Murders to cover up money laundering schemes.

Next, who is to say that this wasn't just some story she told to get attention, then disappeared on her own to make it look better...

Personally I think the story is BS. I don't think the Illuminati even exist any more.

And I don't think even when the Illuminati existed that there was ever a Freemason connection.

Nothing more than Christian fearmongering, and conspiracy theories, IMO.
Help I'm gay and stuck in this closet!
neti
User ID: 116058
Australia
07/28/2006 06:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
They're working on an external god, what the Catholic Church teaches, and *exactly* where God IS NOT (outside the individual, or outside of any living form).
hoot no more
User ID: 123355
United Kingdom
07/28/2006 08:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
I grew up next door to one of their low level operatives[a pediphile cop that used to get all kinds of "foster" kids, one of which told me all about the "parties" with the judges and pols, etc.]. This was in the 50's in the same home town and the same time frame that Kathy O'brien grew up in. Afraid to say that much of what she talks about I know to be true, here locally.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75589
Netherlands
07/28/2006 08:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
HELP THIS WOMAN, PRAY FOR HER NOW.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 123011

Uhm... No.
Lucifers Taxi
User ID: 123299
United States
07/28/2006 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nothing but sheer non sense! Fabricated by the minds of mentally disturbed laborers, most likely with more than one chemical addiction.

Thankfully raving lunatics are easily distinguished from those who are credible!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 69144
United States
07/28/2006 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Excellent post, maybe it might awaken the sheeple.
Dynamo Hum

User ID: 100371
United States
07/28/2006 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
After going public with details of her lifelong experience in the Illuminati, including childhood torture and brainwashing, Svali has disappeared.
26 Jul 2006

By Greg Szymanski

In January, a woman named Svali told an incredible story about being born into the Illuminati and witnessing a young child being sacrificed in the catacombs of the Vatican.

Her eyewitness testimony was verified by an Italian woman named Maria, who said she suffered through the same type of gruesome ceremony, telling her story to this reporter only weeks before she reportedly took her own life jumping from the Vatican roof in the early 1980's.

Quoting: SVALI IS MISSING !!! 123011

Right out of the gate, the story stinks. How did a woman named Maria verify Svali's testimony in January if she died in the 1980's?

Am I reading this wrong?
Making people nervous since 1965
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 51202
Austria
07/28/2006 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
grouphug
Allow me
User ID: 1884
United States
07/28/2006 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag

Worse than the Da vinci Code. Thumbs down.
Charlane
User ID: 123387
United Kingdom
07/28/2006 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have seen some evidence of this type of behavior in a few people.

Please keep writing OP.
neti
User ID: 116058
Australia
07/28/2006 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
How did a woman named Maria verify Svali's testimony in January if she died in the 1980's?

Am I reading this wrong?
 Quoting: Dynamo Hum

Because she told her story to the reporter, Greg Szymanski, WEEKS before she died in 1980, so her story was recorded and preserved so able to be compared with the story of Svali in January this year, twenty-six years later.
Dynamo Hum

User ID: 100371
United States
07/28/2006 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do you ever wonder why we know nothing about these alternative news reporter types? Who is Greg Szymanski? Where does he come from? How old is he? How long has he been a reporter? Who is this person?

Why are some of these people so secretive? You knew who Sherman Skolnick was. You knew who Willaim Cooper was. To a degree, you know who Alex Jones is, but there are still some gray areas. Even the big shot MSM reporters have some type of bio. Why do we put so much trust into someone who won't share a little personal information with their reading public? I am highly skeptical of someone who hides in mystery making accusations.

.....he says from his phony screen name, missing avatar, and unavailable email address.
Making people nervous since 1965
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 60045
United States
07/28/2006 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
albert pike, manly p. hall, crowley, many many others attest to the reality of this sort of occult organization. i don't get why people can be so totally dismissive of it. do you know something the rest of us don't, or are you merely being obtuse?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 123474
United States
07/28/2006 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
WE HAVE TO STOP THESE PEOPLE, WE MUST.

LOOK Israel is following their plan to start World war 3.

Look the entire U.S. Government is ignoreing and preventing the trillions of dollars that Leo Wanta manage to generate under the Reagan plan, FROM GOIG TO THE TREASUREY. CALL THE WHITE HOUSE AND COMPLAIN 202-456-1111

We must stop these people. The only way is for every one to do their little part.

Do your little part call the White House, and demand the money that Leo Wanta deposit in the bank of America, be transferred to the U.S. treasurey.

IF THE ABOVE IS DONE, AMERICA WILL BE EXTREMELY PROSPEROUS AGAIN.

PLEASE CALL THE WHITE HOUSE.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 85587
United States
07/28/2006 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I read every word! Maybe you can try?

You can't really expect anyone to read all that shit...

rolleyes
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30701
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/28/2006 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lucifer's Taxi will crash when Michael returns!

Nothing but sheer non sense! Fabricated by the minds of mentally disturbed laborers, most likely with more than one chemical addiction.

Thankfully raving lunatics are easily distinguished from those who are credible!
 Quoting: Lucifers Taxi 123299
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/28/2006 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
all of a sudden must of the crap that is posted on this site makes sense!
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/28/2006 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
are you fucking kidding.........people DIE for talking about this shit!

Do you ever wonder why we know nothing about these alternative news reporter types? Who is Greg Szymanski? Where does he come from? How old is he? How long has he been a reporter? Who is this person?

Why are some of these people so secretive? You knew who Sherman Skolnick was. You knew who Willaim Cooper was. To a degree, you know who Alex Jones is, but there are still some gray areas. Even the big shot MSM reporters have some type of bio. Why do we put so much trust into someone who won't share a little personal information with their reading public? I am highly skeptical of someone who hides in mystery making accusations.

.....he says from his phony screen name, missing avatar, and unavailable email address.
 Quoting: Dynamo Hum
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 123133
United Kingdom
07/28/2006 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
another do
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 123133
United Kingdom
07/28/2006 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
another do

Debunkers just do not get it; - it does not matter if this particular story is true. What matters is that the conspiracy is out there, and this story somehow cross references lots with what is known from other sources. Thought, how come she does not mention the Bigger Picture: alien demigods of the past and the swam of present day motherf****rs flying everywhere..?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/28/2006 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump bump

GLP