Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,715 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 666,039
Pageviews Today: 1,128,150Threads Today: 416Posts Today: 7,643
12:49 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Let's Talk About Art Bell, Dr. Steven Greer And S.E.T.I.-Confirmation That There Is Life "Out There"

Mrdjs7
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 269
United States
07/31/2006 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Let's Talk About Art Bell, Dr. Steven Greer And S.E.T.I.-Confirmation That There Is Life "Out There"
On right now, for those that do not listen to Coast to Coast AM, Dr. Steven Greer knows of 3 seperate individuals that are high up in the S.E.T.I. project that confirm that there have been NUMEROUS radio contact from outer space and that not only that but someone either in the CIA or the NSA has been now JAMMING those signals.

This has been going on apparently for years.

Two links:

Coast to Coast AM
[link to www.coasttocoastam.com]

The Disclosure Project
[link to www.disclosureproject.org]
.........This Space For Rent.........
Mrdjs7  (OP)

United States
07/31/2006 02:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Let's Talk About Art Bell, Dr. Steven Greer And S.E.T.I.-Confirmation That There Is Life "Out There"
They were just talking about the Apollo Missions to the Moon. Greer just said that even BEFORE they went TO the Moon that they did surveys of the surface and KNEW that there were alien craft and structures on the Moon.

They also were talking about Dr. Carl Sagan who, was at first in his career was in favor of there being life on other planets but, one day changed his mind about it all and became one of the biggest debunkers of U.F.O.'s and life outside our planet.
Mrdjs7  (OP)

United States
07/31/2006 02:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Let's Talk About Art Bell, Dr. Steven Greer And S.E.T.I.-Confirmation That There Is Life "Out There"
Here is a link to a CIA memo stating that the Gov't. can, at any time, change and/or delete any news story on any major news service at will.

This memo was at first CLASSIFIED, then DE-CLASSIFIED then RE-CLASSIFIED.

[link to www.disclosureproject.org]
Mrdjs7  (OP)

United States
07/31/2006 02:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have a few questions about all of this.

Since there ARE different aliens out there that we have contacted, why are they being secretive about it to us?

Is there already a "Race" of them here that plan for total destruction of us here so that they can take over and do not wish any "Complications" arising from outside sources that might wish to help us?

Is that what they mean by the "Reptillians"?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 122047
United States
07/31/2006 02:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
any links to listen to cc on the net with out subs?
ate

User ID: 117992
United States
07/31/2006 02:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
No one wants destruction, some just want more life than others, and that is what puts us down. There really is no attack or anything, just us, slowly drinking the poison that they leave out for us.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 86590
United States
07/31/2006 02:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
www.kfi640.com alien11
yerak_hunt

User ID: 1622
United States
07/31/2006 03:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
dumbass
^^**^^**^^**^^**^^**^^**^^**^^**^^**^^**^^**^^**^^**
so many conflicting conspiracy theories, so little evidence of any.
Kay
User ID: 72054
United States
07/31/2006 03:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Did you hear Art Bell say that he thought that there is no way to discern between ETs and Angels?

That was very interesting!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 118952
United States
07/31/2006 04:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
I doubt our egos could take the reality of other beings.

alienship
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 379
United States
07/31/2006 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
This may mean that in the highest offices in the world and in such things as the movie industry that aliens are already here and have plans for all of the little people.

Scary huh?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 54342
United States
07/31/2006 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe God = Aliens?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 124979
United States
07/31/2006 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I AM GOD. I just don't understand it dwelling being this human form that I create.

GLP