the future of the ME

BB
User ID: 14353
United States
09/07/2006 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
the future of the ME
you ever have one of those moments while watching tv news, that some tidbit of info was "quite important"?

well w/o naming names, show, etc. some newsperson of importance made a comment about "the future". That comment mostly dealt with Israel but it is more the start it seems....

That comment was simply, the thing to watch for was the falling apart of the Israel gov. ie the current implementation, the olmert gov. The thing that stuck in my mind is who would replace olmert according to this newsperson. ie everyone's fav person ol BB....

So here is some "proof" all from the mossad itself. So don't claim this site is such, cause I did it for ya..... lol

[link to debka.com]
[link to debka.com]
[link to debka.com]
[link to debka.com]

and hey check this out

[link to debka.com]

go BB go.....
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/10/2006 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: the future of the ME
[link to www.nysun.com]

wow amazing what you find when you listen to BB....
feru from Tenoxtitlán

User ID: 142161
Mexico
09/11/2006 02:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
the future of the ME

I tough you was talking about the "ME'S" Sumerian "container" of knowledge and power...
Welcome back Quetzalcoatl
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/11/2006 06:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
wish i was.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 142254
United States
09/11/2006 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm bumping this urging all to read the links below, it is very telling of what will be taking place in the near future

I will lay it out simply, but you must 1st read the links to understand

the Gov't acknowledges a real actual threat in I ran going nuclear, the US will go ahead with it w/ whatever nations will support it w/o regard to the UN
most American people will not be for it as 2 wars are still unresolved, even though there was false pretense self admitted by the gov't in going to Iraq, it was a necessity in the sense, that the Gov't saw this situation w/ Iran w/ foresight,

if things come to a boiling point in Iran, a double whammy would be in place in Saddam was still there, also it serves as a base for ops

also check the last debka link as it points to a coming cluster fuck as to who will head what action to be taken if things get hot,
and Iran is seeing opurtunity to exploit weakness

also it seems that Olmert is hanging Halutz out to dry, sort of like what Bush did w/ Powell

keep this bumped, as it contains pertinent info

you ever have one of those moments while watching tv news, that some tidbit of info was "quite important"?

well w/o naming names, show, etc. some newsperson of importance made a comment about "the future". That comment mostly dealt with Israel but it is more the start it seems....

That comment was simply, the thing to watch for was the falling apart of the Israel gov. ie the current implementation, the olmert gov. The thing that stuck in my mind is who would replace olmert according to this newsperson. ie everyone's fav person ol BB....

So here is some "proof" all from the mossad itself. So don't claim this site is such, cause I did it for ya..... lol

[link to debka.com]
[link to debka.com]
[link to debka.com]
[link to debka.com]

and hey check this out

[link to debka.com]

go BB go.....
 Quoting: BB 14353
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/12/2006 12:20 AM