Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,437 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 248,506
Pageviews Today: 431,538Threads Today: 217Posts Today: 3,030
05:07 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

HR 6166: The ultimate insult to Americans, the ultimate treason by our government

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 151557
China
10/06/2006 07:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
HR 6166: The ultimate insult to Americans, the ultimate treason by our government
Non-US military personnel now have more rights than US citizens! This is the ultimate slap in the face by our government. Every soldier who has ever "fought the enemy for our freedoms" has been betrayed in a way that can hardly be described in words:

As I'm sure everyone is aware, according to the new American law HR 6166, the United States can call virtually anyone an "unlawful enemy combatant" and detain them indefinitely and/or kill them.

Jeff Rense and Alex Jones discussing HR 6166: [link to www.yousendit.com]

Please read HR 6166: [link to frwebgate.access.gpo.gov]

I've studied the law and it says in Section 948d part b: "Military commissions under this chapter shall not have jurisdiction over lawful enemy combatants."

It turns out that to be exempt from HR 6166 (i.e. to be called a lawful enemy combatant and thus have any rights at all), you must be:

(A) a member of the regular forces of a State party engaged in hostilities against the United States;
(B) a member of a militia, volunteer
corps, or organized resistance movement belonging to a State party engaged in such hostilities, which are under responsible command, wear a
fixed distinctive sign recognizable at a distance, carry their arms openly, and abide by the law of war; or
(C) a member of a regular armed force
who professes allegiance to a government engaged in such hostilities, but not recognized by the United States.

Section 948d part b (in full): "Military commissions under this chapter shall not have jurisdiction over lawful enemy combatants. Lawful enemy combatants who violate the law of war are subject to chapter 47 of this title. Courts-martial established under that chapter shall have jurisdiction to try a lawful enemy combatant FOR ANY OFFENSE MADE PUNISHABLE BY THIS CHAPTER."

You can read the nice, humane, chapter 47 here: [link to www.law.cornell.edu]

Meanwhile, EVERYONE (in the world) except non-US military personnel is subject to being detained, tortured, and/or killed for ANY REASON. According to HR 6166, you are presumed guilty when you are charged. You will get a trial, but, even if you're found innocent they can continue to detain you indefinitely.

Compare THAT to good old chapter 47:

(c) Before a vote is taken on the findings, the military judge or the president of a court-martial without a military judge shall, in the presence of the accused and counsel, instruct the members of the court as to the elements of the offense and charge them—
(1) that the accused must be presumed to be innocent until his guilt is established by legal and competent evidence beyond reasonable doubt;
(2) that in the case being considered, if there is a reasonable doubt as to the guilt of the accused, the doubt must be resolved in favor of the accused and he must be acquitted;
(3) that, if there is a reasonable doubt as to the degree of guilt, the finding must be in a lower degree as to which there is no reasonable doubt; and
(4) that the burden of proof to establish the guilt of the accused beyond reasonable doubt is upon the United States.

[link to www.law.cornell.edu]

Therefore, non-US military personnel have FAR FAR more rights (I've only scratched the surface here) than American citizens now.

My grandfather "fought for freedom" in World War 2, there are thousands of American soldiers "fighting for freedom" today. We must inform every US soldier about this, IT MAKES EVERYTHING THAT THEY'RE DOING THE BIGGEST FARCE IN THE WORLD.

I've tried to understand why non-US soldiers have been chosen to be the only people in the world to have any rights. I can see an obvious reason why they did this. Can you imagine if it were legal for the USA to just detain and kill off any other country's standing army? The rest of the world would be forced to take action to protect itself, to protect their people against aggression by the USA. Otherwise, every other nation on the planet would be in the exact same situation that all of us individuals are in: no rights and no way to protect themselves.

Another key point about this is that governments look at their military people like chattel property. The government literally owns military people and I'm sure that this has something to do with all this. A government wouldn't be too happy about another government just taking its property any time it felt like it. Of course, a lot of governments look at all their citizens as their chattel property, so wouldn't they care of any of them were stolen away in the way that HR 6166 allows for? Any thoughts on this?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
China
10/06/2006 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: HR 6166: The ultimate insult to Americans, the ultimate treason by our government
The link to HR 6166 above isn't working, this may work:

[link to frwebgate.access.gpo.gov]

or please manually enter this in:

frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109_cong_b​ills&docid=f:h6166eh.txt.pdf
Riechsfuehrer Boosh
User ID: 12394
United States
10/06/2006 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: HR 6166: The ultimate insult to Americans, the ultimate treason by our government
God Bless ME!

And long live the Jewnited States of Bushmerika!
Riechsfuehrer Boosh
User ID: 151563
United States
10/06/2006 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
The way that locator thing works, you can never get the page to reload. You have to do the search over again.

The full text of the version passed by the "Senate" is posted here.

Truly an historic document. Print it out and study it. THAT IS AN ORDER.

Military Commissions Act of 2006 (Engrossed as Agreed to or Passed by Senate)

[link to www.libertyforum.org]

"Americans" (you are no longer really Americans, you should realize that) should familiarize themselves with the laws of the New Riech.

The Constitution and Bill of Rights (which most Americans never bothered to read anyway) no longer apply.

This is your new reality. Deal with it.
Free
User ID: 115
United States
10/06/2006 08:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
What is most obcene about this insult is that unlike most wars where there is a clearly defined group who have declared war and where there is a possibility of a peace treaty and thus an end to the war, the WAR ON TERROR will continue FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 132660
Canada
10/06/2006 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.universalway.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 151563
United States
10/06/2006 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
What is most obcene about this insult is that unlike most wars where there is a clearly defined group who have declared war and where there is a possibility of a peace treaty and thus an end to the war, the WAR ON TERROR will continue FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!
 Quoting: Free 115

Actually, what I find most obscene about this, is that "We, the People" allowed it to happen, without even lifting a finger to stop it.

Most Americans (99%?) have never even bothered to read their Constitution, and since they have never done so, they have no idea whatsoever what has been taken away from them, BY THEIR OWN CONSENT.

This could never have happened without the cooperation of our fellow citizens. They, (and we) let our country be destroyed without doing ANYTHING to prevent it.

That is what I find most obscene about all this.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/06/2006 08:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
From above link: "Politicians hold many quasi-military jobs, the lowest being the police which are soldiers, the attorneys and C.P.A.s next who are spies and saboteurs (licensed), and the judges who shout orders and run the closed union military shop for whatever the market will bear. The generals are industrialists. The "presidential" level of commander-in-chief is shared by the international bankers. The people know that they have created this farce and financed it with their own taxes (consent), but they would rather knuckle under than be the hypocrite.

Thus, a nation becomes divided into two very distinct parts, a docile sub-nation [great silent majority] and a political sub-nation. The political sub-nation remains attached to the docile sub-nation, tolerates it, and leaches its substance until it grows strong enough to detach itself and then devour its parent."
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/06/2006 09:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Of course, a lot of governments look at all their citizens as their chattel property...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 151557
Welcome to the New World Order.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
China
10/06/2006 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Of course, a lot of governments look at all their citizens as their chattel property... Welcome to the New World Order.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 132660

That's actually an ancient thing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 146968
United States
10/06/2006 10:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
HR 6166 EH 85

(B) The President shall issue interpreta-
13 tions described by subparagraph (A) by Execu-
14 tive Order published in the Federal Register.
15 (C) Any Executive Order published under
16 this paragraph shall be authoritative (except as
17 to grave breaches of common Article 3) as a
18 matter of United States law, in the same man-
19 ner as other administrative regulations.
20 (D) Nothing in this section shall be con-
21 strued to affect the constitutional functions and
22 responsibilities of Congress and the judicial
23 branch of the United States

With this paragraph and assuming this bill passes, Bush will have in effect made himself into a legal Dictatorship with Rumsfeld in second position.
cottonball
User ID: 53226
United States
10/06/2006 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
AP report of the signing of the bill makes no mention of the interesting provisions... Can you blames Americans if they don't know?

[link to seattlepi.nwsource.com]
Highlander, unlogged
User ID: 146968
United States
10/06/2006 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
AP report of the signing of the bill makes no mention of the interesting provisions... Can you blames Americans if they don't know?

Quoting: cottonball 53226

I see this as the governments move to usurp our way of life and the protections the Constitution once provided us with. Usually I take a pro-government stance when it come to protecting its citizens but this bill is in my opinion dangerous and should never pass into existence. It has to many implied violations to the Constitution. One being the right to a fair and speedy trial, the right to address your accusers, circumventing the Presidential war powers act limitations, taking authority from Congress in matters of war and assigning those powers to the President and the Sec. of Defense. Every citizen of the United States should know of and read this Bill and act with their conscience and love of this country.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 134160
Japan
10/06/2006 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: cottonball 53226

EXACTLY! Any link that begins to show information gets a broken link on my PC.
yanni
User ID: 150797
United States
10/06/2006 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
please pardon a trivial observation of the 666 appearing in the name of the bill HR 6166. i admit to a license plate superstition where 666 is a bad omen and 777 is a good omen. whenever I see something like 6166, i like to think that it is a sureptitious good omen. perhaps this is the end of bush.

however the bill passed the senate 101-0 according to rense-jones video. what can the democrats be thinking? they must see it as an opportunity to convict the administration of treason. look for a coup soon- right after the election
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 151614
China
10/06/2006 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Where are the parents of the kids dieing in Iraq? How can they not be outraged by this? Don't they understand:

The soldiers that their children are fighting against are recognized by the US government has having MORE RIGHTS than them or their children! This is not hyperbole, this is an absolute fact!

Doesn't anyone care about anything?
Anonymous Coward
China
10/06/2006 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
please pardon a trivial observation of the 666 appearing in the name of the bill HR 6166. i admit to a license plate superstition where 666 is a bad omen and 777 is a good omen. whenever I see something like 6166, i like to think that it is a sureptitious good omen. perhaps this is the end of bush.

however the bill passed the senate 101-0 according to rense-jones video. what can the democrats be thinking? they must see it as an opportunity to convict the administration of treason. look for a coup soon- right after the election
 Quoting: yanni 150797

A lot of people feel that the true mark of the beast number should be 616, most believe it should be 666, but this law has both! It's not a coincidence. It's either part of their game or it's a sign of the true satanic nature of this law. I believe the latter, this thing came from the pit of hell! It could even represent the fact that HR 6166 = implementation of The Mark of the Beast!
Anonymous Coward
China
10/06/2006 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Shadow Dancer

User ID: 134567
United States
10/06/2006 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

solare, look it up and check his number at the UN...

check the greek on the popes hat and some gematria source

it will get very interesting very soon

believe it
All choices have consequences, choose wisely, CHOOSE WISELY.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 147055
United States
10/06/2006 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
*Therefore, non-US military personnel have FAR FAR more rights (I've only scratched the surface here) than American citizens now. *

Exactly...how else can they get foreign soldiers to enter this country to put down decent and run the camps.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 151667
China
10/06/2006 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
*Therefore, non-US military personnel have FAR FAR more rights (I've only scratched the surface here) than American citizens now. *

Exactly...how else can they get foreign soldiers to enter this country to put down decent and run the camps.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 147055

That's an excellent point. shocked
DORA
User ID: 151704
Mexico
10/06/2006 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
HOLA AMIGO COMO ESTA BIEN GRASIAS
Shadow Dancer

User ID: 134567
United States
10/06/2006 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

That's an excellent point. shocked
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 151667

Foreign soldiers will be used as such and it will occur via the UN and their one world, one peace iniative...which should be appearing within 2 yrs or less(I lean to the less)

I have been told there are already many foreign soldiers on our soil already and if you add the illegal immigrants of all shades bleeding into USA like a hemmorrhage-well, shouldn't be too much longer imo
All choices have consequences, choose wisely, CHOOSE WISELY.
know_one

User ID: 143976
United States
10/06/2006 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
still bsflag...

read section 7c.
^^**^^**^^**^^**^^**^^**^^**^^**^^**^^**^^**^^**^^**
so many conflicting conspiracy theories, so little evidence of any.
Zombie Nation
User ID: 25336
United States
10/06/2006 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
666=the red number number of the man beast,slave to the system of man, to rely on man rather then God to survive, ect

1= in numbers I think this means you,singluarity, holyness within your heart holy spirit.

6>I theorize this means " the 6 is aimed twards one "1" to destroy the holy spirit within, to destroy the persona and make one slave, to make one nothing but a number,the mark of man targeting the "1" with the agenda of man, when david numbered the people God was angry with him,

66 i ASSUME THIS means as time goes on the 1 will be destroyed and 66 replaces 1 this is mark of beast, it could also mean the other 66 with one in middle represents a trap of "1" so "1" can not escape there for snared into the beast wicked web of dead, there for killing "1" either spiritualy or physically. im not sure
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14444
United States
10/07/2006 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's all over folks.

Whatever you thought the United States of America was, it no longer is.

GLP