Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,155 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 458,100
Pageviews Today: 772,611Threads Today: 325Posts Today: 4,994
10:04 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

"Controlling the Human Mind: The Technologies of Political Control or Tools for Peak Performance;"

chiptruth
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 135078
United States
10/23/2006 03:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
"Controlling the Human Mind: The Technologies of Political Control or Tools for Peak Performance;"
Bob S <[email protected]> Mon, Oct 23, 2006 at 1:43 AM
To: Cheryl <[email protected]>, Derrick Robinson <[email protected]>, Gordon Ormand <[email protected]>, Mary Ann Stratton <[email protected]>, Krissi <[email protected]>, Julianne McKinney <[email protected]>, Robert Duncan <[email protected]>, Jim McCue <[email protected]>, [email protected], Barbara <[email protected]>, Aaron <[email protected]>, Ted Jackson <[email protected]>, Deborah <[email protected]>, Lynn <[email protected]>

FOLLOW-UP #1

It won’t be necessary to ask TI’s to pay for faxing if I can get some volunteers who have fax software and flat rate phone service to do the faxing. If you don’t have flat rate, but want to donate some fax time to save the much higher cost of Staples faxing, let me know. We need several people to do this in order to get the faxes out as quickly as possible.

Someone reported being unable to open attachments. So I am copying the press release directly below. Be sure that you use this one. Do not use the advance press release that you received earlier.

Bob

PRESS RELEASE
Western Australia, Australia
For Immediate Release

22 October 2006

Contacts: Deborah Dupre’, ICESH Campaign Coordinator: Tel: +61 0417 863 833 or 08 9168 6001 or Derrick Robinson, ICESH PR Coordinator: Tel: +1 513 531 8873

Email: [email protected] or [email protected]

More than fifty scientists, professors, engineers, former intelligence personnel, well-known published authors and “Targeted Individuals” from around the globe united yesterday to discuss the need to end “The Silent Holocaust” in which “an unknown number of individual targets are being secretly tortured to point of death or to death in their communities” according to Deborah Dupre,’ campaign coordinator and coalition founder.

Dupre’ stated that the group launched its international coalition to alert the public to extensive non-lethal electro-magnetic weapons (also known as directed energy weapon or DEW) used on selected persons globally. Victims are systematically, continuously, covertly tortured; severely injured; disabled; sometimes killed or driven to suicide. Criminals assault with these weapons from a distance so are not identified.

“The Coalition aims to obtain formal government investigations into these organized terrorist activities,” Dupre explained. “We call this ‘The Silent Holocaust’ because the technologies involved are silent and individuals are dying as a result of them and other covert human rights abuses.”

“These operations are often aimed at whistle-blowers, human rights workers and peace advocates - persons respected and protected in democracies. It appears that there is also a random selection of targets and that target numbers are increasing,” Dupre’ reported. “Selected targets are subjected to round-the-clock bullying, stalking and remote electronic torture by organized groups whose objectives are clearly lethal. Coalition members agree this is the worst crime any government has ever committed.”

At yesterday’s conference, responsibility for these operations focused exclusively on central government. Dupre’ summarized presenter’s views and concerns: “Only government has the power, financing and need to test electromagenetic devices for military purposes. U.S. federal agencies have a well-documented record of secret experiments on involuntary human subjects going back more than 50 years including CIA MKULTRA mind control experiments and Atomic Energy Commission radiation experiments. Presently no legislation prohibits United States testing new weapons on human subjects.”

“Clearly perpetrators are operating under central direction and control, acting above the law with impunity and apparent immunity. Victim’s complaints to local and federal government agencies are never investigated,” Dupre’ stated, adding that U.S. Air Force Secretary Michael Wynne publicly advocated that the government "test" these weapons OVERTLY on "unruly crowds.”

Eight different countries were represented in yesterday’s event. Conference guest speakers included Dr. Nick Begich, author of "Controlling the Human Mind: The Technologies of Political Control or Tools for Peak Performance;" author Gloria Naylor, Robert Duncan, Ph.D., a Harvard-educated scientist, and Eleanor White, retired engineer and long-term activist against covert electronic torture.

The event ended with a commemoration of the many targeted individuals that have died while struggling to survive this type of extreme violence.

The conference was sponsored by Freedom From Covert Harassment and Surveillance, www/ffchs.com, and Duprevent International, www.duprevent.com.

Media are welcome to interview targeted individuals from around the world upon request. Photo ops are available at certain locations by pre-arrangement with the campaign coordinator, Deborah Dupre’, +0417 863 833 or + 61 8 9168 6001 or Derrick Robinson +1 513 531 8873.

----- Original Message -----
To: Cheryl ; Derrick Robinson ; Gordon Ormand ; Mary Ann Stratton ; Krissi ; Julianne McKinney ; Robert Duncan ; Jim McCue ; [email protected] ; Barbara ; Aaron ; Ted Jackson ; Deborah ; Lynn
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2006 8:52 PM
Subject: Our golden opportunity is here! Active immediate participation by every TI is urgently needed!

TO ALL TI’S EVERYWHERE:

Tomorrow is our day of golden opportunity. Each and every one of you can take an important step toward freedom by doing what I now ask you to do.

We now have a post event press release that makes our story understandable and believable. This is what I have long been struggling to obtain. The release is attached. This tells the true story and explains it.

This is what I ask you to do: First make a list from the yellow pages or from Google search of your local:

Newspapers (not just the major ones) but any minor local publications that publish news)

Local TV stations that have their own news departments.

Radio stations that do their own news (if you know of any).

Each TI is responsible for making a list of local news media. If you are in touch with other TI’s in your area, you can coordinate the work. Make sure that someone is doing it.

Ken has a list of TI’s by location. Ken, will you try to see that someone in each major city is doing this work.

The next step is to call each local news outlet and ask for the fax number of the news manager. Ask if individual reporters, news anchors, columnists, etc., have separate fax numbers. Get a list of as many fax numbers as possible, going to separate news people. Don’t get email addresses for this purpose. A news release must be faxed, not emailed.

After you have compiled your list, fax this press release as soon as possible to each of your fax numbers. Keep your fax number list. You will use it again later.

If you can’t fax from your computer, you will need to go to some place like Staples, Office Depot, Office Max, Kinko’s, etc.

We need volunteers to work at getting the press release to all the right places in major news media such as CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC (not Fox), and the equivalent in other countries. Separate news shows (Chris Matthews, Larry King, 60 Minutes, etc., have separate fax numbers)

We want to fax separately to various reporters and columnists in major newspapers in each major city. To the right reporters in Time, Newsweek, US News, etc.

Eleanor has a list of Internet radio sympathetic to our cause. They can be contacted by email. We need someone to do this.

Let me know what you will volunteer to do in addition to contacting your local news media.

The personal participation of each TI is of critical importance right now. Let’s all get busy now to make the very most of this golden opportunity.

United we stand!

Bob
Gaaga
User ID: 355680
France
02/05/2008 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: "Controlling the Human Mind: The Technologies of Political Control or Tools for Peak Performance;"
thanks for webmaster,
good job. HellLabs Proxy Checker Pro
Pol Mahov
User ID: 371926
Austria
02/11/2008 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: "Controlling the Human Mind: The Technologies of Political Control or Tools for Peak Performance;"
Hello! Good article and very Informative blog, I russian webmaster, my name Pol, and i have many websites.. If you want to sell your blog or exchange links, write in my email.
Thanks...
Paul B Wickers
User ID: 465722
United Kingdom
07/10/2008 04:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
thanks for webmaster,
 Quoting: Gaaga 355680
Paul B Wickers
United Kingdom
07/10/2008 04:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
thanks for webmaster,

Quoting: Paul B Wickers 465722
Hello you have a very good article here and it is all true as I may know about things that the government can do that even you are unaware of, as I am a target for 9 years and I have seen remarkable things that these people can do, and they drive people to suicide. They are able to turn anyone against you and even your family members! I read that they tell the world that you are a child molester and got away with it and that makes all people hate a target, as I have searched the globe and everyone treats me very badly! They took my job, house any many things of personal items and my van and I am living off the government on disability and subsidized housing as they don't like it but they favor my wife and make sure she is taken care of.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
07/10/2008 04:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
thanks for webmaster,

Hello you have a very good article here and it is all true as I may know about things that the government can do that even you are unaware of, as I am a target for 9 years and I have seen remarkable things that these people can do, and they drive people to suicide. They are able to turn anyone against you and even your family members! I read that they tell the world that you are a child molester and got away with it and that makes all people hate a target, as I have searched the globe and everyone treats me very badly! They took my job, house any many things of personal items and my van and I am living off the government on disability and subsidized housing as they don't like it but they favor my wife and make sure she is taken care of.
 Quoting: Paul B Wickers 465722
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
07/10/2008 04:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello! Good article and very Informative blog, I russian webmaster, my name Pol, and i have many websites.. If you want to sell your blog or exchange links, write in my email.
Thanks...
 Quoting: Pol Mahov 371926

GLP