Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,614 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 76,257
Pageviews Today: 155,945Threads Today: 88Posts Today: 1,259
01:41 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Important New Information on the Pentagon Attack (9/11) to be released around Feb. 9

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 151643
United States
02/01/2007 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Important New Information on the Pentagon Attack (9/11) to be released around Feb. 9
I have inside information that a new film on the Pentagon attack is about to be released. The producers claim it will blow the whole conspiracy wide open.

Information on it can be found here: [link to www.thepentacon.com]

(Even though the page says the film will be out by the end of January, it has sliped a bit until the end of next (around the 9th of Feb, 2007).

I'm in contact with the producer and can submit questions.
AC
User ID: 160123
United States
02/01/2007 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Important New Information on the Pentagon Attack (9/11) to be released around Feb. 9
That wouldn't be permitted unless TPTB are planning to remove the current administration from power.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/01/2007 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Important New Information on the Pentagon Attack (9/11) to be released around Feb. 9
Are you saying that these guys had better watch their backs?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 178458
United Kingdom
02/01/2007 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Excellent! I look forward to seeing the film. Can you tell us yet whether these witnesses all say they saw only ONE plane at the time of the explosion at the Pentagon? And what type of plane(s) did they see?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 178458
United Kingdom
02/01/2007 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
That wouldn't be permitted unless TPTB are planning to remove the current administration from power.
 Quoting: AC 160123

Some people think they are planning just that...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/01/2007 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Excellent! I look forward to seeing the film. Can you tell us yet whether these witnesses all say they saw only ONE plane at the time of the explosion at the Pentagon? And what type of plane(s) did they see?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 178458

They have four key witnesses, each one interviewed separately, at the exact location they were at on 9/11. Each one confirms the testimony of the other. They all testify that the large plane (commercial jumbo) flew on the LEFT side of the Citco station, not the right side where the light poles are located. It did NOT hit the Pentagon (but flew over).
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/01/2007 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please note that I'm the OP. I'm having proxy server issues, and it appears it didn't register me (but the IDs are the same).
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/01/2007 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's an image explaining the path the witnesses saw:
This image demonstrates the vantage point of the witnesses at the Citgo station the best.

Red line: Official story flight path.
Blue line: Eyewitness flight path.
Yellow lines: Downed light poles.

[link to www.rogerkyoung.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 187431
United States
02/01/2007 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
i knew it was a setup when that crotchety old coward Rumsfeld was out on the lawn pretending to help with "rescue" efforts

what a fraud
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 160219
United States
02/01/2007 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 160399
United States
02/01/2007 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
PACNWguy

User ID: 60206
United States
02/01/2007 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh good, another movie cashing in on all the nut cases with welfare money to spend on BS fiction.

God, where can I buy a copy?

stoner
OBAMA - THE FASTEST FAILED PRESIDENT IN AMERICAN HISTORY

"I inherated and I am Great!"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 160399
United States
02/01/2007 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh good, another movie cashing in on all the nut cases with welfare money to spend on BS fiction.

stoner
 Quoting: PACNWguy

I would like your analysis, of how 911 occurred..........
PACNWguy

User ID: 60206
United States
02/01/2007 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

stoner

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 160399

With my avatar, and you still ask,,,,,?

laugh
OBAMA - THE FASTEST FAILED PRESIDENT IN AMERICAN HISTORY

"I inherated and I am Great!"
billy joel
User ID: 162456
United States
02/01/2007 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting, but it's still just relying on eyewitness accounts, yeah? I'm not sure if I'd consider that a legitimate smoking gun.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/01/2007 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

stoner

laugh
 Quoting: PACNWguy

So, a big eagle head crashed into the towers?
PhantomLordNYC

User ID: 107138
United States
02/01/2007 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

stoner

laugh

So, a big eagle head crashed into the towers?
 Quoting: EQP

Damn you beat me to it. Of course living in New York City it wouldn't be to odd seeing a pigeon or rat that size.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 189926
United States
02/01/2007 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

They have four key witnesses, each one interviewed separately, at the exact location they were at on 9/11. Each one confirms the testimony of the other. They all testify that the large plane (commercial jumbo) flew on the LEFT side of the Citco station, not the right side where the light poles are located. It did NOT hit the Pentagon (but flew over).
 Quoting: EQP

I've had a problem with the "eyewitness" stories all along.

First, the official story is that the plane hit the pentagon at 500+ mph (733.3+ ft/sec). You ever see something go by at 500+ mph at less than 100 feet above the ground? I didn't think so. So if it was going 500+ mph, no "eyewitnesses" in the vicinity were going to ID it as anything but a loud noise and a very indistinct blur. Nobody was going to be IDing the airline or type of plane at the officially stated speed.

Second, unless you've spent time in the the area, you probably don't realize Reagan National Airport is virtually just down the road from the pentagon. There are planes coming in for a landing at an altitude of a few hundred feet or less near the pentagon and the surrounding highways all day long. To look up and see a commercial airliner at a few hundred feet near the pentagon is standard practice for the locals. To assume that "eyewitnesses" looked up and saw a low flying plane and therefore that must have been the plane that hit the pentagon is just plain stupid. It could have easily been just another landing at Reagan National.

The "eyewitness" accounts flunk the smell test on two distinct counts.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/01/2007 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting, but it's still just relying on eyewitness accounts, yeah? I'm not sure if I'd consider that a legitimate smoking gun.
 Quoting: billy joel 162456

They interviewed 13 witnesses, some of them published already, and their stories support this claim.

The ones at the Citco station are interviewed in the same location as on 9/11, and testify that they saw a plane flying in from their left, NOT their right as the government claims. This is NOT eyewitness testimony of something that can be easily confused: a person will remember something as simple as which side of the road a 757 was flying that close to the ground.
3rd Day Rising-nli
User ID: 185747
United States
02/01/2007 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here comes the first woman president. Nancy Pelosi((((SCARY THOUGHT)))) Especially since some of her first words in office were "I am the most powerful woman in the world" thwak To think that she is 2nd in line to the Presidency is flat out frightening.... hiding

GLP