Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,148 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 524,035
Pageviews Today: 866,023Threads Today: 293Posts Today: 4,978
10:17 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

First ever post. Terrible waking vision / dream about march.

Dan
User ID: 198949
United Kingdom
02/21/2007 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
First ever post. Terrible waking vision / dream about march.
Hi there,
this is my first ever post on this web page, so please be patient with my explanation.

I had the most terrible waking vision / dream about March time.

I was laid down resting, when, with my eyes closed I saw this creamy light, cloud like. Through the cloud was approaching a figure. This figure was sat on a red throne with gold inlaid on the arms and vertical surfaces, and a scroll across the foot area, with a large "MARCH" written across it......

The figure sat on the seat was robed in blue, with a hood covering nine tenths of his face bar the mouth and chin, but what you could see was a terrible sallow yellow colour... this figure approached closer and closer, and started a rant about ruling the earth, and making "you all kneel, you will ALL kneel before me or suffer pain and despair".

i jumped up in shock, looking around the room, but nothinmg was there. I sat for a while, and tried to make sense of it all... This freaked me out enough to reach out into the world wide web for any help /advice...

so.....any help appreciated here people, it really is.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
02/21/2007 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: First ever post. Terrible waking vision / dream about march.
I forgot to add, that behind the throne was a golden disk, maybe half the size of the throne, which was slowly spinning around face on to me with strange lettering / symbols on it...
There were no other beings with this figure, but, it was damn freaky indeed.
2XSecretAgent

User ID: 134741
United States
02/21/2007 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
And you thought a site for the lunatic fringe was the best place to get good advice and help?

:crazydance:
Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
-------
There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.
-------

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 101239
United States
02/21/2007 03:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Was this guy in your dream??

:brainless:
DerekOneSeven

User ID: 174743
United States
02/21/2007 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps this piece by Amitakh Stanford, "The Coming of False Visions, False Prophets and False Messiahs," may be relevant to what you had seen.

[link to www.xeeatwelve.net]

There are very evil Astral beings who are simply out there to scare you and drain your energy, this could be another possibility of what you have seen.
-
-
You can contact me by e-mail at [email protected]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
02/21/2007 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, it seemed a place to start - it was said to me that although i may get some wild and wooly responses, some people may have ideas outside the box - as nothing rational explains what happend, i thought it may be a place to get thoughts...

"x, 4by, cheers for the responses....great advice, ill ignore the pair of you from now on.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 101239
United States
02/21/2007 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, it seemed a place to start - it was said to me that although i may get some wild and wooly responses, some people may have ideas outside the box - as nothing rational explains what happend, i thought it may be a place to get thoughts...

"x, 4by, cheers for the responses....great advice, ill ignore the pair of you from now on.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 198949

:pooh:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 150446
United States
02/21/2007 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe the Antichrist is telling you he will appear in March ( of what year ? ), and eventually all will worship him or be killed.
Disturbed

User ID: 2269
Netherlands
02/21/2007 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
No more glp for you before bed! will only make dreams like this worse yeah
Gaia Man's Shadow
User ID: 194944
Hungary
02/21/2007 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was laid down resting, when, with my eyes closed I saw this creamy light, cloud like. Through the cloud was approaching a figure. This figure was sat on a red throne with gold inlaid on the arms and vertical surfaces, and a scroll across the foot area, with a large "MARCH" written across it......

The figure sat on the seat was robed in blue, with a hood covering nine tenths of his face bar the mouth and chin, but what you could see was a terrible sallow yellow colour... this figure approached closer and closer, and started a rant about ruling the earth, and making "you all kneel, you will ALL kneel before me or suffer pain and despair".
 Quoting: Dan 198949

Dear Soul,

for you report us your terrible dream to
participate in your dream...

and I am to tell you that I had your dream
that you had... that my dream last month was
exactly the dream you just told us in every
detail you mention... so you and me, we both
had exactly the same dream, exact to every
point, but on different days.

Yes, what you saw was the symbol of the coming
Antichrist. But although you and me saw the word
MARCH in this vision, the Antichrist will not
speek openly in this year... but his influence
will be visible very clear from March on, this
year.

Take care.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 150446
United States
02/21/2007 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP never mentioned Antichrist.

I made that connection.
[charlie]

User ID: 198998
Canada
02/21/2007 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
dropa stones (disk)?.. chinese invasion (red/gold throne and 'yellow' skin?.. jumpy

i'm not mocking you op... dead serious. dreams fascinate me.
i love it when kittehs ride me [link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74215
United States
02/21/2007 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
That was just the emperor calling you to the dark side. Just ask him to leave a message.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 198853
United States
02/21/2007 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi there,
this is my first ever post on this web page, so please be patient with my explanation.

I had the most terrible waking vision / dream about March time.

i jumped up in shock, looking around the room, but nothinmg was there. I sat for a while, and tried to make sense of it all... This freaked me out enough to reach out into the world wide web for any help /advice...

so.....any help appreciated here people, it really is.
 Quoting: Dan 198949

cant you make up anything better than that op?
Dan
User ID: 199010
United Kingdom
02/21/2007 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
errr make any thing better up? why? i didn't see any thing else... thats what i saw.

I thought that i would ask about, because, unlike any thing else this has left me very puzzled.

Why make any thing up? thats just silly.

As for some of the suggestions, I am gonna have to look at what those droppa stones are now....

Thanks for the input any way folks.
ino
User ID: 52832
United States
02/21/2007 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Darth Vader's father
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 191988
United States
02/21/2007 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
dark

Yes, my young apprentice, I can FEEEEEEEL your fear. Give in to the dark side!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 199010
United Kingdom
02/21/2007 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
ROFl @ the Darth vader jokes....very funny.

I'm not getting any palpintations of fear over this though - I just thought i would try and ask some folks who seem more open to discussing / sharing ideas that may be a bit out of the park so to speak.
Amethyst
User ID: 162892
United States
02/21/2007 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Welcome dan...get used to rude , absurd and stupid responses. Part and parcel of GLP. There are valuable ones tucked in there. hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 198745
United Kingdom
02/21/2007 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
weirdo

the first dreams you have are the unconditioned YOU experiencing the days events and making order of them

after this is done, the fun begins! ura
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 98008
United States
02/21/2007 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lost a dog around thanksgiving.. I finally found her, unfortunately she was already deceased.. However, last night I had a very vivid dream with my dog very much alive.. So vivid that I was overjoyed and weeping in my dream.. I was starting to wake up when, she said, or I recieved in my mind, "see you again soon."

I woke up crying like a girl...

Strange
Divinity

User ID: 198913
Spain
02/21/2007 06:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dan, are you religious, or ever had religious training or surrounded by religious influence of any kind?

Ta!

Divinity hf
"Aether is a Quantum 2 Spin Rotating Magnetic Field that encapsulates Primary Angular Momentum and via Tensegrity forms Matter with resulting Quantum 1/2 spin.

"PHI is the direct result and first Ratio produced by this arrangement as it Cycles." Junglelord, www.thunderbolts.info
Here comes the Golden Age.

"Thought being a given is the first assertion of self-awareness; the remaining truth is simply "I am, therefore there is". Self and other, subject and object." Eyeam

"Remember me as I AM." My Brother
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2963
Canada
02/21/2007 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lord Marduk?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 199051
United States
02/21/2007 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, you gotta look at it like this: the dude in your dream is just like Godzilla , he's scary until you realize its just some big fag in a rubber suit..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 196498
Netherlands
02/21/2007 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
GOt a new proxy EAT?
Dan
User ID: 199031
United Kingdom
02/21/2007 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
First divinty.

Well, I'm a big fan of Jesus and God, but not a 'shove it in your face type' if you get what i mean. Religion for me is a very private thing..

Never before have I ever had any experience like this though - this was really, really vivid and has made a deep impression on me.

Now, to the above. What in hells name is EAT / is an EAT? A proxy for what exactly? .... Damn, an EAT... im gonna have to go ponder that one for sure!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 198792
Switzerland
02/21/2007 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lost a dog around thanksgiving.. I finally found her, unfortunately she was already deceased.. However, last night I had a very vivid dream with my dog very much alive.. So vivid that I was overjoyed and weeping in my dream.. I was starting to wake up when, she said, or I recieved in my mind, "see you again soon."

I woke up crying like a girl...

Strange
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 98008

I had a very similar dream eight years ago. I had two beagles who were brothers. One of the brothers died ten years ago and his brother two years later. After the second dog passed away, I had a very "real" vivid dream where I saw them both walking in a meadow in beautiful sunlight. The dog that died first looked at me as if to say "we are fine".

I know that I will see them both again...

God bless.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12018
Canada
02/21/2007 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, that sounds like the evil reptilian overlord Yahweh coming to check on his experiment :}
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 159906
United States
02/21/2007 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
And you thought a site for the lunatic fringe was the best place to get good advice and help?

:crazydance:
 Quoting: 2XSecretAgent

No. He thought that if anyone could understand, that we could.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 198587
United States
02/21/2007 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, Not sure what your spiritual beliefs are...but when I studied the occult I learned that March is the month for the war god mars...the other thing that is interesting is that many of us followers of Jesus Christ have been feeling the Holy Spirit prepare us for great persecution from the evil one and his minions...that being said, if what you saw was a demon trying to scare you, you can take comfort in Jesus Christ...He is in control...no matter what anyone says about conspiracy of Jesus, He is real...and His gospel/good news is real. If you are one of His, you have nothing to fear, but if you don't know Him yet, you may want to pray to Jesus...He will hear you even if you don't know Him and don't know what to say, pray from your heart and I pray that His will be done. Amen and praise Jesus Christ...why do I say that? Because He alone is Holy and He will be exaulted for all to see His glory..

Okay, so I sound like a religious freak, but I'm not religious; I think that religion can be poison but the Bible and Jesus Christ are pure truth and light that with the armor of God, Ephesians in the Bible, we can withstand and even send away attacks like you had.

So you're not crazy...it's probably real...unless of course you're just looking for some attention...either way look to the God who loves you enough to have come to earth in flesh, lay down His life and blood for you so that you can be with Him...there truly is no Greater love than the Love of God; Jesus have mercy on us all!
Dan
User ID: 199031
United Kingdom
02/21/2007 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
and that sums up why I have come here.

I am starting to see that the 'fringe' is just as 'closed' and 'unhelpful' and 'unable to see beyond its own nose' - all labels that are thrown at 'non fringe' people, who up until a month ago included myself.

I have decided that i need to explore alot lot more the world that may be around me and have not even looked at before.

i was told that this was a great place to get thoughts / ideas from.

What i saw impacted into my mind at high speed, and has created an impression that i cannot shake off...so........I came to see if you could help.

Sorry i bothered.

GLP