Anonymous Coward
User ID: 172792
United States
03/24/2007 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
An insiders confession and warning for GLPer's
Hi,

I am a high level operative of an unkown relatively new outfit that is dealing with national security.

I frequent these forums under a registered name, but prefer to present the following information as an AC.

The project that I am currently working on has caused me out of conscience to blow the whistle on the operation. Read on and you will see why.

It is a running joke that most CT's are between 22 and 45 and live in their mother's basement. Upon intensive and thorough investigation it has been found that of CT's that frequent the more notorious CT sites that in fact 55% of them are between 22 and 45 and if not living in their mother's basement, are living somewhere within a parent(s) home.

Being an insider I can tell you that 95% of what the CT's come up with is just plain untrue. More ironic is the fact that real honest to God conspiracies do exist that you apparently have no clue about.

So to me CT's are not a real threat to national security at all. TPTB however do not see it this way. They think the mere mention of concepts even if grossly untrue is harmfull. I personally think the average person can see through the BS of most CT's, TPTB however don't feel the average person is that smart.

Now for the warning as the "game" is afoot!

First of all if you are a CT and have been frequenting the notorious CT sites you are on a list. Field agents know your location. They have actually been in touch with your parent(s).

Now here you will see that TPTB's plan is actually quite brilliant.

The field agents are highly trained in gaining one's confidence and in manipulating a subject.

As the operation has unfolded the following has been shown to be true:

60% of the parent(s) contacted are willing to pay $5,000 dollars to get their child out of their house.

15% of the parent(s) contacted beat the field agents down to $3,500 dollars, the lowest amount the field agents were authorized to accept.

20% of the parent(s) contacted couldn't afford the deal but pleaded with agents to help them out.

5% actually liked having their child at home.

This is how it's going to work.

After the deals are authorized in writing (depends on the location as to what State Laws require for a relative to commit a child to a facility); field agents dressed like local authorities will come in the dead of night along with an ambulance and "paramedics".
You will be sedated and taken away on a stretcher.

You will then arrive at one of the shiney new Halliburton built detainment centers. You will then be subject to intensive physical examination and a battery of comprehensive tests, blood, etc. This is to check the viability and vitality of your organs and tissues.
After you've been euthanized with one of those guillotines you've been reading so much about, your organs and tissues (if deemed healthy and usefull) will be placed in the new secret elite organ and tissue banks.

So this will be the first of many programs to weed out "undesiribles" from the general populace.

If you think you might be subject to this program, all I can say is get the hell out and hide while you still can.
Sigma

User ID: 199460
Sweden
03/24/2007 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: An insiders confession and warning for GLPer's
OP = fishman
..|..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 101239
United States
03/24/2007 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Insider??

:bars:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 213565
United Kingdom
03/24/2007 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Liar !

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 213346
United States
03/24/2007 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol

Better than most crap posted here!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 213539
United Kingdom
03/24/2007 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fear is the mindkiller
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/24/2007 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fear is the mindkiller
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 213539

Yep, and a mind is the fear killer!!

:brainless:
Jammer

User ID: 213524
United States
03/24/2007 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good one OP!!! lmao

tinhat
Your VILLAGE called, their IDIOT is missing.

Your IDIOT called, their VILLAGE is missing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 213576
United States
03/24/2007 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
can you ask my mother how elvis is?
Jammer

United States
03/24/2007 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
DID YOU MEAN: "undesirables"??? lol

So this will be the first of many programs to weed out "undesiribles" from the general populace.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 172792

Mr. PredictorModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 83143
United States
03/24/2007 01:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
I don't know what CT means
"If there is a new fascism, it won't come from skinheads and punks; it will come from people who eat granola and think they know how the world should be." - Brian Eno
Gunslinger

User ID: 210218
Brazil
03/24/2007 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
INSIDER

ROTFLMAO²³
NSA agrees, DOOM predictions are good for your mental Health!
Jammer

United States
03/24/2007 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Conspiracy theorist.

Quoting: Mr. Predictor

Sigma

User ID: 199460
Sweden
03/24/2007 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
lmao @ ROTFLMAO²³
..|..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 160399
United States
03/24/2007 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi,

I am a high level operative of an unkown relatively new outfit that is dealing with national security.

I frequent these forums under a registered name, but prefer to present the following information as an AC.

The project that I am currently working on has caused me out of conscience to blow the whistle on the operation. Read on and you will see why.

It is a running joke that most CT's are between 22 and 45 and live in their mother's basement. Upon intensive and thorough investigation it has been found that of CT's that frequent the more notorious CT sites that in fact 55% of them are between 22 and 45 and if not living in their mother's basement, are living somewhere within a parent(s) home.

Being an insider I can tell you that 95% of what the CT's come up with is just plain untrue. More ironic is the fact that real honest to God conspiracies do exist that you apparently have no clue about.

So to me CT's are not a real threat to national security at all. TPTB however do not see it this way. They think the mere mention of concepts even if grossly untrue is harmfull. I personally think the average person can see through the BS of most CT's, TPTB however don't feel the average person is that smart.

Now for the warning as the "game" is afoot!

First of all if you are a CT and have been frequenting the notorious CT sites you are on a list. Field agents know your location. They have actually been in touch with your parent(s).

Now here you will see that TPTB's plan is actually quite brilliant.

The field agents are highly trained in gaining one's confidence and in manipulating a subject.

As the operation has unfolded the following has been shown to be true:

60% of the parent(s) contacted are willing to pay $5,000 dollars to get their child out of their house.

15% of the parent(s) contacted beat the field agents down to $3,500 dollars, the lowest amount the field agents were authorized to accept.

20% of the parent(s) contacted couldn't afford the deal but pleaded with agents to help them out.

5% actually liked having their child at home.

This is how it's going to work.

After the deals are authorized in writing (depends on the location as to what State Laws require for a relative to commit a child to a facility); field agents dressed like local authorities will come in the dead of night along with an ambulance and "paramedics".

You will then arrive at one of the shiney new Halliburton built detainment centers. You will then be subject to intensive physical examination and a battery of comprehensive tests, blood, etc. This is to check the viability and vitality of your organs and tissues.
After you've been euthanized with one of those guillotines you've been reading so much about, your organs and tissues (if deemed healthy and usefull) will be placed in the new secret elite organ and tissue banks.

If you think you might be subject to this program, all I can say is get the hell out and hide while you still can.

lmao
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 213444
Australia
03/24/2007 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Being hated by you and the regime you serve is an honour that I won't be relinquishing under any circumstance.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 213542
United States
03/24/2007 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Sorry, had to make a correction to one paragraph.

It is a running joke that most CT debunkers are between 22 and 45 and live in their mother's basement. Upon intensive and thorough investigation it has been found that of CT debunkers that frequent the more notorious CT sites that in fact 100% of them are between 22 and 45 and if not living in their mother's basement, are living somewhere within a parent(s) home.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/24/2007 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Mr. Predictor

:laughman:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 164533
United States
03/24/2007 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's a New Age Ransom of Red Chief
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/24/2007 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Being hated by you and the regime you serve is an honour that I won't be relinquishing under any circumstance.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 213444

If I hate you, why would I warn you off?
Mr. PredictorModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 83143
United States
03/24/2007 02:07 PM

Report Abusive Post
Conspiracy theorist.

Quoting: Jammer

thx ... none of those kind at GLP

move along Feds

:rudy3:
"If there is a new fascism, it won't come from skinheads and punks; it will come from people who eat granola and think they know how the world should be." - Brian Eno
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3928
United States
03/24/2007 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please hold whilst I print this thread out and promptly wipe my ass with it!

User ID: 201486
United States
03/24/2007 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am the Milkman, my milk is fresh and delicious.

It's fortified with what the world wants. what the world needs.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 213444
Australia
03/24/2007 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

The fact that you want to warn me away from not upsetting the subhumans you work for doesn't make you my friend.

I see it as subtle intimidation. You don't intimidate me. No one does.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
Report Abusive Post
Please hold whilst I print this thread out and promptly wipe my ass with it!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3928

A fine thing! Here I am trying to help you guys out. I'm leaving the country anyway along with all the money I made debunking chemtrails (really easy work as they don't exist in the first place) I didn't have to stop to post this warning you know. I did it out of the goodness of my heart!
floydian slip

User ID: 162784
United States
Report Abusive Post

sounds good to me
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 213585
United States
03/24/2007 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hmmmm.... I will probably be pretty sedated by the time they get here. I will try to act normal so they will shoot me up with more drugs. They might have to stop at the pharmacy on the way to the containment facility to get more drugs.... Also, I will try to talk them into stopping by west end to get some more crack coccaine.... maybe a little bit of smack....I don't know right now, but I will be making a list tonight so I will have it ready when they get here :)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/24/2007 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

The fact that you want to warn me away from not upsetting the subhumans you work for doesn't make you my friend.

I see it as subtle intimidation. You don't intimidate me. No one does.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 213444

Warn me away from not upsetting the subhumans?

What the hell are you talking about? It's too late NOW, you've already upset them. Get the hell out of Dodge while you still can.

If after that you still want to post your silly CT's, use the computers at your local library. We are, excuse me, they are still about 6 months away from getting the system built into those with an agent response time that is workable.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 193704
Finland
03/24/2007 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
it's great this place is crawling of insiders from mossad/CIA/KGB/iran/irq/UAE and all other Intelligence and Security Agencies plus all the ET's!

* What a great place to be! *
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 191736
United States
03/24/2007 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fear is the mindkiller

Yep, and a mind is the fear killer!!

:brainless:
 Quoting: 4by2

Note he said, "Mind" not Brain...There is a difference..
Broke Ol' I

User ID: 205404
United States
03/24/2007 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Righto.

And if you're truly an "insider" as you say, your superiors are going to allow you to post that on a public BBS?

Now really..
WE'RE BACK!! We provide the ideal cubicle..

11:11
[link to usnisa.org]

GLP