Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,203 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,023,724
Pageviews Today: 1,835,850Threads Today: 794Posts Today: 14,068
08:47 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Christians! Eyewitness Testimony from those who have seen Heaven and seen Hell! The Evidence is in - Jesus is Lord!

User ID: 90848
Germany
04/26/2007 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Christians! Eyewitness Testimony from those who have seen Heaven and seen Hell! The Evidence is in - Jesus is Lord!
The following are eyewitness testimonies from individuals who have seen heaven and seen hell:

To Hell and Back - Terrifying Accounts from Individuals Who Have Actually Been to Hell:

[link to video.google.com]

23 Minutes in Hell:

90 Minutes in Heaven:

[link to www.youtube.com]

An African Man Come Back to Life After being Dead for 3 days:

The evidence is in - The Bible is real!

Christianity is the faith that has the evidence to back it up.

This day I proclaim to you the truth that Jesus is the Christ - the Son of the Living God.

It is time to face the overwhelming evidence:

-God DOES exist:

[link to www.leestrobel.com]

-Jesus Christ really did come to the earth:

[link to www.grantjeffrey.com]

-Jesus Christ really did rise from the dead:

[link to godlikeproductions.com]

-All of this was foretold by God in the Bible with specificity:

[link to www.xenos.org]

(Pay particular attention to the final presentation entitled "Jesus' Death As A Fulfillment of Old Testament Prophecy)

-Jesus is alive and doing miracles in our day:

and

-Jesus is appearing to people all over the globe:

[link to bibleprobe.com]

and

[link to www.amightywind.com]

-Jesus is coming again and the signs that were foretold in the Bible are coming to pass right in front of our eyes:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9482
United States
04/26/2007 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Christians! Eyewitness Testimony from those who have seen Heaven and seen Hell! The Evidence is in - Jesus is Lord!
Delusions caused by an oxygen deprived brain...
Sir_Chancealot

User ID: 164485
United States
04/26/2007 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Christians! Eyewitness Testimony from those who have seen Heaven and seen Hell! The Evidence is in - Jesus is Lord!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9482

Yep. In the African's case, 3 days dead AND HAVING BEEN EMBALMED would SURELY cause oxygen deprivation.
ITSME
User ID: 226607
United States
04/26/2007 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
If Jesus is the Son of God and is the Lord, then he must be very sad that so may of the so called Christians and their churches support war and hate. Why is there such a disconnect between what Jesus said and the actions of his so called church and followers? Most are just so hypocritical and full of hate for their fellow man that it is nothing short of "anti christ".
"Love your neighbor as yourself. What you do to the least of my brothers, you do unto me. Turn the other cheek."
And if one looks to the old testamant, why is thou shall not kill not considered an important rule, passed down directly from God to Moses in the form of stone tablets? Do you really think God meant, don't kill your friends, but go ahead and slay you enemy until they are all dead and gone? God never said kill them all and I will sort them out.
Unless Christians and so called born agains start practicing what He preached, they are then not following the laws and rules that God and his alleged Son gave us and once again I say they are hypocrits or even worse...truely anti-Christ...
Just my two cents...flame away...
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 70556
United States
04/26/2007 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Human's murdered Jesus, human's are murderous, there must be devine intervention, human's are possessed, Jesus was 2000YRS. ago REV. says 3 times there's a NEW NAME, believe it or not, this is what it's about, a KING, and LEADER, forever, so the world, can be saved from GREEDY assholes, that murder for the sake of money, and sex
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Germany
04/26/2007 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
If Jesus is the Son of God and is the Lord, then he must be very sad that so may of the so called Christians and their churches support war and hate. Why is there such a disconnect between what Jesus said and the actions of his so called church and followers? Most are just so hypocritical and full of hate for their fellow man that it is nothing short of "anti christ".
"Love your neighbor as yourself. What you do to the least of my brothers, you do unto me. Turn the other cheek."
And if one looks to the old testamant, why is thou shall not kill not considered an important rule, passed down directly from God to Moses in the form of stone tablets? Do you really think God meant, don't kill your friends, but go ahead and slay you enemy until they are all dead and gone? God never said kill them all and I will sort them out.
Unless Christians and so called born agains start practicing what He preached, they are then not following the laws and rules that God and his alleged Son gave us and once again I say they are hypocrits or even worse...truely anti-Christ...
hf
 Quoting: ITSME 226607

I'm not going to flame you at all.

First of all, I have been against the Iraq war from day one. Christians should be fighting against the New World Order and the wars they try to drag us into.

Secondly, once Christians learn the truth about depleted uranium, I don't know how any of them can support what we are doing to the Iraqis and to OUR OWN TROOPS:

[link to www.proliberty.com]

I would also agree with you that the church in America is a total mess.

I would estimate that about 75 percent of the churches in America I would not advise anyone to set foot in.

The Bible told us that in the last days that there would be a great falling away. The church in America is lukewarm, corrupt, crippled, blind and naked.

Does any of this change the truth? No, click on the links above and get the facts about Christianity.
So What I Smoke Weed

User ID: 228265
Trinidad and Tobago
04/26/2007 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Human's murdered Jesus, human's are murderous, there must be devine intervention, human's are possessed, Jesus was 2000YRS. ago REV. says 3 times there's a NEW NAME, believe it or not, this is what it's about, a KING, and LEADER, forever, so the world, can be saved from GREEDY assholes, that murder for the sake of money, and sex
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 70556

I am not murderous

Speak for yourself or shut up with that bs
EILEEN
User ID: 228678
United States
04/26/2007 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
The following are eyewitness testimonies from individuals who have seen heaven and seen hell:

To Hell and Back - Terrifying Accounts from Individuals Who Have Actually Been to Hell:

23 Minutes in Hell:

90 Minutes in Heaven:

[link to www.youtube.com]

An African Man Come Back to Life After being Dead for 3 days:

The evidence is in - The Bible is real!

Christianity is the faith that has the evidence to back it up.

This day I proclaim to you the truth that Jesus is the Christ - the Son of the Living God.

It is time to face the overwhelming evidence:

-God DOES exist:

[link to www.leestrobel.com]

-Jesus Christ really did come to the earth:

[link to www.grantjeffrey.com]

-Jesus Christ really did rise from the dead:

-All of this was foretold by God in the Bible with specificity:

[link to www.xenos.org]

(Pay particular attention to the final presentation entitled "Jesus' Death As A Fulfillment of Old Testament Prophecy)

-Jesus is alive and doing miracles in our day:

and

-Jesus is appearing to people all over the globe:

[link to bibleprobe.com]

and

[link to www.amightywind.com]

-Jesus is coming again and the signs that were foretold in the Bible are coming to pass right in front of our eyes:

Quoting: 90848 90848

THANK YOU! I BELIEVE TBN (TRINITY BROADCASTING) HAS A PROGRAM ON "HELL" EVERY ONCE IN WHILE. THE INFORMATION THEY HAVE IS TERRIFIC. IN FACT, EVERY TIME I HEAR THOSE WITNESS ACCOUNTS IT SCARES ME HALF TO DEATH. ARE SOME OF THOSE LINKS FROM THERE?

SOMETIMES I CAN'T BELIEVE OUR SOCIETY TODAY. TALKING ON THIS FORUM HAS BEEN A "LEARNING" EXPERIENCE FOR ME. I HAD NO IDEA OUR SOCIETY WAS THIS BAD. I'M VERY RELIEVED YOU SAY SOMETHING ONCE IN A WHILE.

I'M ALSO WONDERING IF CHRISTIANS ARE TRYING TO RESPOND ON THIS FORUM AND THEY ARE NOT BEING "LET IN."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 227708
United States
04/26/2007 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
another loony tune thread

onward Christian Soldiers....how many more Iraqi's are you planning to kill???? Isn't a million enough?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Germany
04/26/2007 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

onward Christian Soldiers....how many more Iraqi's are you planning to kill???? Isn't a million enough?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 227708

You are trying to blame the Iraqi war on me?

LOL

I have been an outspoken critic of the war from day one.

It is your establishment, military-industrial complex, Luciferian New World Order which is conducting these wars. Just because SOME Christians have been conned into backing these wars does not make them "Christian".

And I notice you are trying to divert the issue from the evidence to some side issue.

Debate me on the facts and the evidence.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 206199
United States
04/26/2007 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I didn't read any of it, but you say there are witnesses that came back from hell? Huh.

At the point that the soul leaves the body, WE have already chosen our designation by our own beliefs and actions. WE Choose. Obviously, hell is a shortterm experience, enough for the feeling of making amends. If hell isn't necessary for an individual to purge his soul, there is always limbo, where Caesar is; until he feels he has done enough for humanity by channeling through his present earthly daughter.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 227280
United States
04/26/2007 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
i know he is real.i saw him in several visions in different forms. neeners and the battle is the lords lol
EILEEN
User ID: 228678
United States
04/26/2007 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf
 Quoting: ITSME 226607

Hi! ITSME,

You'll have to pardon me for a minute here. I'm having a tough time spelling and typing today. Sometimes I just have to sit back and laugh at what I'm trying to put on the screen.

ANYWAY, I DON'T BELIEVE ANY OF OUR CHURCHES OR CHRISTIANS SUPPORT WAR unless there is a danger to our country. We Americans are told that there is indeed a danger to America. I suppose if we could sit in on meetings with President Bush and his cabinet, we would be horrified and scared to death at the information they have. YES, WE NEED TO PROTECT AMERICA. HOWEVER, THE INFORMATION COMING TO OUR PRESIDENT ABOUT TERRORISTS AND SECURITY ISSUES NEEDS TO BE CORRECT. I don't believe for a second that President Bush enjoys this war and seeing so many American soldiers killed. I believe all of these deaths weigh heavily on his mind.

Did you ever read the Old Testament where Israel was constantly at war with the countries around her? It just never ended. We also have God telling Israel to wipe out their enemies. God was specific in what Israel was to do and it was not a pretty command or sight. As Christians read about all these wars, sometimes some of us say to the Lord, "why do you want Israel to be so brutal?" Well, it was because of the wickedness in the nations surrounding Israel and evidently it was so bad that evil spirits were inhabiting children, animals and so forth.

A BELIEVER HATES WAR ... THIS IS MY OPINION. We are not hypocrites for wanting to protect our Christian country. WOULD YOU LIKE THE ENEMY TO COME HERE AND TAKE OVER THIS COUNTRY? I think not. Islam has a holy war against Christianity and we must stand up and fight back.

Gang "killing" is what bothers me; it is so senseless. It hurts me to see husbands and wives killing each other or killing their children. It hurts me when someone steals and kills the person they stole from. ABORTION HURTS ME LIKE I CAN'T EVEN TELL YOU. HOW A MOTHER CAN KILL HER CHILD IS TOTALLY BEYOND MY COMPREHENSION. "FETUS" IS THE LATIN WORD FOR "BABY."

Yes, God tells us to love our neighbor as we love ourselves, but a person or country who is lined up with the devil is a different matter. Wouldn't it be nice if we lived in a more perfect world.

God bless.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 227708
United States
04/26/2007 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are trying to blame the Iraqi war on me?

LOL

I have been an outspoken critic of the war from day one.

It is your establishment, military-industrial complex, Luciferian New World Order which is conducting these wars. Just because SOME Christians have been conned into backing these wars does not make them "Christian".

And I notice you are trying to divert the issue from the evidence to some side issue.

Debate me on the facts and the evidence.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 90848

"blow them all away (sic Muslims) in the name of the lord" - Jerry Falwell, CNN 2005

Christians have been killing non christians for centuries...this go round it's one million dead Iraqi's and counting with 40 million Fundamentalist Christians cheerleading all the way.

How many Iraqi's did your donations kill today? Bet you feel good about that.
FoJ
User ID: 209363
United States
04/26/2007 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
EVERYONE SHOULD TAKE THE TIME TO WATCH 23 MINUTES IN HELL. THAT VIDEO WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE! WOW THE DETAIL IS INCREDIBLE. GREAT VIDEO. THANKS OP.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 186930
Canada
04/26/2007 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
EVERYONE SHOULD TAKE THE TIME TO WATCH 23 MINUTES IN HELL. THAT VIDEO WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE! WOW THE DETAIL IS INCREDIBLE. GREAT VIDEO. THANKS OP.
 Quoting: FoJ 209363

Ok After watching the video I have stopped it at 30 minutes. I am not placing any doubt on the testimony that this man is giving but I always place the scriptures above what any person thinks they have understood from the Lord.

The one thing that I found contradictory to what this man says at 30:25 in the video is that he Lord says i don't want anybody to go to this place. Now the place that this guy is referring to is the fire which he has understood to be hellfire. This is quite contrary to what the Lord has said.

For any who are serious and wants to study this matter then I would recommend doing a word search on the biblical word for 'fire' in the concordance. The word 'fire' comes from the greek word 'pur' and means to purify, it means to purify when concerning the lake of fire, it means purify when it talks of our God is a consuming fire, and it means to purify when Jesus said...

Luke 12:49
“I came to send fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

Now this is my discernment of what this guy is saying that the Lord says...he is suggesting that the Lord does not want to kindle His 'fire' on the earth. At least that is how I understand his interpretation of what Jesus was saying.

anyways it is a dramatically done testimony, but the spirit of fear is what is behind this video.

Quite frankly I am sick of the fear tactics that are being used by christians to try and control people to come to the Lord.

I only put my trust in what the scriptures teach, and how many interpret them to feed their spirit of fear is not the way I have been given to understand.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 224758
United States
04/26/2007 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

I am not murderous

Speak for yourself or shut up with that bs
 Quoting: So What I Smoke Weed

Would you though, if you saw gold, just lying there on the ground, and some helpless person, was there with no weapon, but you did, have a gun would you take it, say it was billions of dollars, and it was just you and him
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Germany
04/26/2007 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Is this the best that the atheists and skeptics and unbelievers and mockers can do?

Can anyone debunk this evidence? Or should we just have everyone here at GLP line up for their Bibles right now?

Of course Christianity IS true......I just expected somebody to try to debate the evidence.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 70556
United States
04/26/2007 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
The problem is how do you debunk, something that false teachers have taught and madeup too make money, all of your stats and quotes are madeup, there's only ONE, who can read and understand the meaning's REV.5 read it, this is why all the false teacher's say something different, they're all wrong! There's only ONE, that knows, the SECOND COMING HE'S THE ONE
wing-ed

User ID: 152412
United States
04/26/2007 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Praise The Holy Of Holy :: Thank you for this post!! As the end times are fulfilled people don't know when their last chance to be saved will be! But its getting close!Scoffers no one can get through to you,Except the Love of Jesus!! If that upsets you then you know who you are!! Praise the Lamb: Amen
Holy, holy,holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.Praise the one who gives you peace beyond all understanding Yes that scripture still sounds good !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 228810
United States
04/26/2007 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quite frankly I am sick of the fear tactics that are being used by christians to try and control people to come to the Lord.

Amen, to that. I didn't like the book "23 minutes in Hell". It just doesn't make sense that the Lord would take a christian to hell. And for 23 minutes. What a strange number.
But I did like Howard Storms testamony. He was an atheist and the Lord saved him out of a hellish experience and his life has changed completely. He's a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ and a servant of His. He doesn't dwell on hell. He lifts up the name of Jesus and God our Father. He speaks of the Love of Christ and forgiveness of sin.
vee eight
User ID: 199346
Australia
04/26/2007 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

........and religion is a FUCKING CULT.

YOU ARE GOD - GODDESS, YOU DO NOT NEED ORGANIZED RELIGION. YOU GIVE AWAY ALL YOUR ENERGIES TO SATAN, YOU ARE ENSLAVED.

KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM IS LOCKED AWAY WITHIN, ONLY YOU HAVE THE KEY TO OPEN THE DOOR TO INNER HAPPINESS OR ARE YOU JUST A PUPPET?

HELL IS HERE, YOU ARE BREATHING AND CREATING IT WHEN YOU LIVE IN THE MATRIX OF ILLUSIONS.

WOMAN ARE FROM VENUS (LOVE), MEN ARE FROM MARS (WAR)

SATAN KUMARA IS THE TWIN FLAME OF LADY VENUS, THE CHURCH LABELED SANAT AS SATAN.

SANAT KUMARA IS LUCIFER, THE BRINGER OF LIGHT.

DEMONS AND SATAN ARE IN PART OF THE FEAR OF GOD WITHIN THAT YOU CREATED WITH BRAIN WASHING RELIGION, A CULT.

THE JESUS YOU THINK YOU DOES NOT EXIST

THE CHURCH HAS MADE JESUS AS THE ANICHRIST IN THE VATICAN WITH THE BENT CROSS.

EVIL HAS BEEN ETCHED INTO TIME ITSELF AND NO ONE WANTS TO KNOW THE TRUTH, IT'S CALLED A COMFIT ZONE.

DO YOU KNOW THE BIBLE HAD 45 CHAPTERS!

DO YOU KNOW WHAT A YONI AND WAND OF LIGHT ARE?

DO YOU WORSHIP A WOMAN'S TEMPLE OF LOVE?

ARE ALL CHRISTIANS BRAIN DEAD?

DID YOU KNOW HEALING AND TANTRIC SEX WERE REMOVED FROM THE BIBLE TEACHING!

I KNOW TRUTH BECAUSE I AM IN HEAVEN ALREADY

LET GO AND FEEL THE LOVE WITHIN AND CONNECT TO YOUR TWINFLAME

I AM HORUS
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 228121
United States
04/26/2007 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
flush christo-fascist fear factor fairy tales fight
ButchHowdy

User ID: 216592
United States
04/26/2007 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
What's the big Deal??

No man has ever been to or back from heaven except Jesus (John 3:13)

When we die, we will all go to hell. Jesus did for 3 days and so will we.

HELL, that is the english translation for gehenna, tataros, sheol, the grave, the unseen, the imperceptible.

UNLESS . . . you are alive when Jesus returns and are blessed enough to partake in the 1st resurrection (Rev 20:6)
wing-ed

United States
04/26/2007 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
What's the big Deal??

HELL, that is the english translation for gehenna, tataros, sheol, the grave, the unseen, the imperceptible.

UNLESS . . . you are alive when Jesus returns and are blessed enough to partake in the 1st resurrection (Rev 20:6)
 Quoting: ButchHowdy

Praise The Holy Of Holy :: Rev 22:8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.:::Rev 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
Rev 4:2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.
Rev 4:3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.
::: Praise The Lamb; Amen
Holy, holy,holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.Praise the one who gives you peace beyond all understanding Yes that scripture still sounds good !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 220178
Guatemala
04/26/2007 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
john paul
User ID: 160859
United States
04/26/2007 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
the lord does not want robots to worship him,he wants people to worship him freely.we make our own way thru life,with our own decesions.jesus is my only hope right now with my 9mm hand guns be ready,the hand writting on the wall..
Anubis

User ID: 219818
Canada
04/26/2007 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
THANK YOU! I BELIEVE TBN (TRINITY BROADCASTING) HAS A PROGRAM ON "HELL" EVERY ONCE IN WHILE. THE INFORMATION THEY HAVE IS TERRIFIC. IN FACT, EVERY TIME I HEAR THOSE WITNESS ACCOUNTS IT SCARES ME HALF TO DEATH. ARE SOME OF THOSE LINKS FROM THERE?

SOMETIMES I CAN'T BELIEVE OUR SOCIETY TODAY. TALKING ON THIS FORUM HAS BEEN A "LEARNING" EXPERIENCE FOR ME. I HAD NO IDEA OUR SOCIETY WAS THIS BAD. I'M VERY RELIEVED YOU SAY SOMETHING ONCE IN A WHILE.

I'M ALSO WONDERING IF CHRISTIANS ARE TRYING TO RESPOND ON THIS FORUM AND THEY ARE NOT BEING "LET IN."
 Quoting: EILEEN 228678

oh man dont watch TBN that is TOXIC
please, for your spiritual well-being stay away from that channel.
Child of the King
User ID: 115853
United States
04/26/2007 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've seen the dead risen, I've seen food multiply...I've surrendered to God my Father Jesus who died so that redemption to Father is done and the Blessed Holy Spirit that guides me in all truths. Hell is real Heaven is real. This earth is passing away before our eyes. Cry out to Jesus and be saved while you still can. Hell is a nightmare you NEVER wake up from....
ButchHowdy

User ID: 216592
United States
04/26/2007 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Praise The Holy Of Holy :: Rev 22:8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.:::Rev 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
Rev 4:2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.
Rev 4:3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.
::: Praise The Lamb; Amen
 Quoting: wing-ed

Very good Winged - you are a faithful and true Berean!

Jesus staged many 'visions' for His disciples and I see you resisted mentioning the transfiguration where few acknowledge that Jesus said "Tell this VISION to no one"

God Bless!
wing-ed

United States
04/26/2007 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
What's the big Deal??

Quoting: ButchHowdy

FIRST RESURRECTION HAS ALREADY HAPPENED::Praise The Holy Of Holy:Eze 37:13 And ye shall know that am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up, out of your graves,:::Mat 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
Mat 27:53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many. :::
AND THE RAPTURE HAS TAKEN PLACE EVERYDAY SINCE!
2Co 5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent the body, and to be present with the Lord.Praise the Holy of Holy:amen
As we die the soul passes to Christ without going to the grave thus the rapture has taken place every day !Praise The Lamb:Praise The Holy Of Holy :: Those that died before tribulation::Rev 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled. THEN THOSE THAT DIED DURING TRIBULATION!!Rev 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Praise The Lamb:Amen

GLP