THE SUN IS RISING IN THE NORTH

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 233593
United Kingdom
05/07/2007 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
THE SUN IS RISING IN THE NORTH
Today at May 08 2007, 4.15 AM here at 51N 00E I noticed noctilucent clouds lighting up the sky in the extreme NE.

By 4.45 the whole sky was blue.

There are red highlights on clouds that are NNE in the sky. The sun is coming up WAY NORTH.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
05/08/2007 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: THE SUN IS RISING IN THE NORTH
This is NOT a joke.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
05/08/2007 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 189402
United States
05/08/2007 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
?
The Commentator

User ID: 204909
United States
05/08/2007 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
B bsflagU bsflag bsflagL bsflagL bsflagS bsflagH bsflagI bsflagT bsflag
non sufficit Orbis

Being a zetatard means never having to make sense.

"Nancy pays me to post on Her threads"

Free Store admits to being a paid zetadrool shill

NO max/bridget EVER!!!!!
NO luser EVER!!!
NO clunker EVER!!!!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
05/08/2007 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
It may not come up in the North but it's lighting up the sky far too early and the northern sky is lit up.

I'm telling you -- at this rate the sky will turn blue at 2.45 AM at some point this summer.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
05/08/2007 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Am I am looking directly NE out of my window. The clouds are on fire.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
05/08/2007 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok. It's early days yet. May 8. By May 15 you'll start to hear people really complaining.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 229717
Canada
05/08/2007 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
It may not come up in the North but it's lighting up the sky far too early and the northern sky is lit up.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 233593

So the title of the thread is misleading.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 232349
United States
05/08/2007 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
lens flare...of course!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 88439
United States
05/08/2007 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP--

You're in good company. The Inuit in the Canadian North are also observing that the sun is not behaving normally. These are people who are EXTREMELY in tune with their environment. They've been pressing the scientific community for answers... but I'm certain they haven't received any as of yet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 52939
United States
05/08/2007 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well maybe there is some validity here. Were you on Earth when the sun rose in the North?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 233600
Ireland
05/08/2007 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
ufo56
hiding
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
05/08/2007 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
The NE is lit up red in arc of cloud over London as I type this.

5.14 AM.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
05/08/2007 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
ufo56
.....hiding
Viscount

User ID: 230696
Canada
05/08/2007 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
It looked to be pretty much in the west when it set here half an hour ago...

88439, do you have a link for the Inuit thing?
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
05/08/2007 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Sun is Rising in the North

But the South shall Rise Again!

i think the secret formula to put ufo56 directly over hiding is to use 7 periods in front of hiding so bear with me...by the way i am 5 starring you and watching this debate OP so don't think lining up spaceships is some sort of dis, it's very important work and somebody has to do it...please continue...

ufo56
.......hiding
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/08/2007 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
It looked to be pretty much in the west when it set here half an hour ago...

88439, do you have a link for the Inuit thing?
 Quoting: Viscount

[link to www.cbc.ca]
Anonymous in AK
User ID: 231027
United States
05/08/2007 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've noticed in alaska the amount of illumination before sunrise or sunset has went up dramatically. Normally where I am at we still have a few hours of darkness and with the "pre-dawn" light and the excess twilight length we don't have much at all for this time of year. My whole family had noticed the fact we seem to have even less dark hours this early before summer cause of the light before/after sunset/rise. Something is odd. It does appear to be quite a bit north on the rise but again thats hard to tell up here with the mountains and all and our relative position. Who knows if its the sun brighter or something really wierd like the chemtrails are refracting the light across the globe further or something...who knows.. Just out of curiousity I am going to start checking out the times of daylight that we are supposed to have and set up a web cam at my office in anchorage to start checking the light at different times to share with yall. Will prob wait a week or so until I get a bit of data so its worth it...
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
05/08/2007 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Inuit seek answers to Arctic sun quirks
Last Updated: Friday, March 9, 2007 | 6:21 PM ET
CBC News

Some Inuit say they hope scientists coming to Nunavut for research as part of International Polar Year can help shed light on changes they're seeing in the sun — particularly, how it's been showing up more often in the usually always-dark winters.

For the past several years, residents in the High Arctic have observed that the winter dark season is ending earlier than usual, with the sun coming up at a different place than what people are used to seeing.

"The people [are] talking about earlier sunrise, more light in the dark season, instead of being more total darkness than before," Grise Fiord resident Larry Audlaluk said Thursday, adding that he has heard similar observations from people in other Far North communities.

"There are notices of more daylight earlier, and the dark season is not the real dark season that we used to know."

A bit further south, Igloolik Mayor Paul Quassa said hunters have noticed the same phenomenon.

"This year, the sun started coming up so fast that it's almost like April when it's mid-February," he said.
Continue Article

Both Audlaluk and Quassa were part of an International Polar Year planning workshop Thursday in Iqaluit.

Wayne Davidson, who is the resident meteorologist in Resolute Bay, said the likely cause of this "rising sun" mystery is a temperature difference between the very cold air over the snow and the air above, which has been warmer than usual.

Glaciologist Dr. Roy Koerner, with the Geological Survey of Canada, agreed, comparing it to sticking a fork into a glass of water: the fork appears to bend where it enters the water, he said.

"So you get the same effect: you get this bent effect. Except in this case, the sun, which is just below the horizon, looks as if it's above the horizon, just a bit of it," he said.

Both Koerner and Davidson said they believe a warming climate is responsible. They said they hope Inuit and scientists working during International Polar Year can work together on more in-depth analysis of the observations.
Viscount

Canada
05/08/2007 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 88439

Cool, thanks. You don't think the global warming explanation is a good one, though?

Also, the UFO looks like it's helping the guy in the well (?) by beaming away the insane flying bugs he's hiding from.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/08/2007 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.cbc.ca]

Cool, thanks. You don't think the global warming explanation is a good one, though?

Also, the UFO looks like it's helping the guy in the well (?) by beaming away the insane flying bugs he's hiding from.

1rof1

I think that the so-called greenhouse gasses (carbon dioxide, methane, etc.) are a contributing factor to global warming. But I believe that the majority of global warming is due to the passage of our solar system through the galactic plane. Our sun is receiving additional energy from the core of our galaxy via Einstein-Rosen bridges present in the plane of the Milky Way. Have you noticed that the sun has changed in color from yellow-white to pure white? This color change indicates a significant increase in the temperature of the photosphere.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 224590
United States
05/08/2007 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
If it starts to move back to the South before 6/22, you may be onto something.
Viscount

Canada
05/08/2007 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think that the so-called greenhouse gasses (carbon dioxide, methane, etc.) are a contributing factor to global warming. But I believe that the majority of global warming is due to the passage of our solar system through the galactic plane. Our sun is receiving additional energy from the core of our galaxy via Einstein-Rosen bridges present in the plane of the Milky Way. Have you noticed that the sun has changed in color from yellow-white to pure white? This color change indicates a significant increase in the temperature of the photosphere.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 88439

Well, the point is that highter atmospheric temperatures are causing refraction in the atmosphere, which makes sunlight appear earlier than it did before - it has nothing to do with what the cause of global warming is, just that it happens. I'm not sure what you mean about the sun, it still looks quite yellow to me.

Also, weren't Einstein-Rosen bridges shown to be unstable, and to pinch off into unusability immediately following their formation? And which component of the fusion reaction chain is moving through the wormhole?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 233611
India
05/08/2007 01:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
allow me: WHITE SUN!
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/08/2007 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

Well, the point is that highter atmospheric temperatures are causing refraction in the atmosphere, which makes sunlight appear earlier than it did before - it has nothing to do with what the cause of global warming is, just that it happens. I'm not sure what you mean about the sun, it still looks quite yellow to me.

Also, weren't Einstein-Rosen bridges shown to be unstable, and to pinch off into unusability immediately following their formation? And which component of the fusion reaction chain is moving through the wormhole?

Hmmm... index of refraction of the atmosphere changing due to temperature increase... I haven't considered that possibility. It does sound like a plausible explanation for a change in the apparent position of the sun.

As for ERB's... I honestly don't know much about their stability, or any other property for that matter. My statement about the sun/ERB/galactic core connection comes from my understanding of Dan Burisch's account of the galactic crossing that we're in the process of completing.
mercury2

User ID: 233618
Norway
05/08/2007 01:27 AM

Report Abusive Post
lining up spaceships is . . . very important work and somebody has to do it...

ufo56
.......hiding
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 233600

1rof1
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
05/08/2007 02:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
har har
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
05/08/2007 02:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Would someone also tell these science types to pipe down. Their patent gibberish does not impress.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
05/08/2007 02:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Science"...A series of mistakes, constantly corrected.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
05/08/2007 02:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Willie Wonka has a chocolate treat for they science-type debunkers...

...shitstream
butt

GLP