Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,861 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 734,950
Pageviews Today: 955,431Threads Today: 243Posts Today: 3,398
08:14 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Missing girl Madeleine McCann and the strange Fatima connection. Is it some sign?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12243
Spain
05/18/2007 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Missing girl Madeleine McCann and the strange Fatima connection. Is it some sign?
I dont know what you will make of this but it is a strange coincidence at best.

Madeleine McCann went missing in Portugal.

Madeleine McCanns birthday coincides almost to the day with the first Fatima apparition of the Virgin Mary.

Local villagers placed on a tree an image of the Virgin Of Fatima and of the three shepards to venerate them on the anniversary of the 13 May, day of the first apparition. Coincidence would have it that they happened to place this image outside the ´window the media points to as being from where presumably Madeleine was taken.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 208157
United States
05/18/2007 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Missing girl Madeleine McCann and the strange Fatima connection. Is it some sign?
I would think it is a sign.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Spain
05/18/2007 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Missing girl Madeleine McCann and the strange Fatima connection. Is it some sign?
I would think it is a sign.
 Quoting: Phoenix 2012

It does seem strange. But a sign signifying what?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 98835
United States
05/18/2007 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
where her window was so as to take her more easily?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 238740
United States
05/18/2007 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't understand how it's a sign. Help me out here and explain some more please.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 214869
United Kingdom
05/18/2007 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps she was abducted by aliens. Happens all the time.....
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Spain
05/18/2007 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't understand how it's a sign. Help me out here and explain some more please.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 238740

Neither do I. But it is strange, her birthday almost coicides with the first apparition of Mary in Fatima, Portugal. She is allegedly kidnapped in Portugal. She is missing when the Fatima anniversary happens on the 13. The villagers erect a shrine which happens to be outside the window the media point out as the possible window where she was taken.

Fatima seems to be much in the news lately. First the controversy about the third secret being published.
Then the Agka guy , the one that tried to kill the Pope on the day of the Fatima apparition, coming out asking the Pope to tell the world some secrets.
Then the Sister Lucia, the one shepard that survived , dies.
Then the Pope who always believed that the Virgin of Fatoma had saved him, also dies. His funeral the number 13 is predominant. Lucia said that the Virgin of fatima said that he was her favourite child.

And now this other coincidence. Maybe it means nothing, but Fatima seems to be very much on the news for one reason or another.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 238740
United States
05/18/2007 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks.

I will do research. : )
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74018
United States
05/18/2007 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
She went missing on the 3rd of May!!

Where's the Fatima connection?

I just don't see it!!!

:mole:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 160123
United States
05/19/2007 05:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Her birthdate is "almost" on the date of the first apparition? That seems less than a coincidence. But I agree Fatima is important for other reasons.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 235365
United States
05/19/2007 05:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
its a sign for sure. Big Time.

bump 4 Block'n my scenery
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 244493
United Kingdom
05/30/2007 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
"On April 13, 2007- or somewhere very close to that date- a crop circle appeared in a field atop Beacon Hill, just north of Devizes (in Wiltshire.) If the formation did indeed materialise (by agents unknown) on that date then we might surmise that it was by no means an accident. The thirteenth was a friday: a date which forever evokes associations with the Knights Templar, whose purge at the hands of Philip IV of France began on the same date (Friday the 13th) in October 1307. (An event whose seven hundredth anniversary- in Gregorian time- will be remembered later this year.)"

"The thirteenth day is central to another significant anniversary: of the visitations at Fatima in Portugal; not of crop circles but of the Virgin Mary, who appeared on the thirteenth day of May (and of the five months following) to three shepherd children in 1917. This event, seventy years old this month, may share a common association with Templarism: via the Order's modern counterpart, Freemasonry- whose Marianists have not been above staging the odd piece of holographic stagecraft for religious gain, as in the famous case of La Salette in 1846. (Fatima would come to the attention of the world's media again through the missing person of Madeleine McCann, a name which derives from Magdalene- another Freemasonic favourite- after her parents, Gerry and Kate, visited the shrine on May 23rd this year.)"

[link to ben-fairhall.blogspot.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74186
United States
05/30/2007 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
The childs parents met with the pope
today/yesterday and showed him her picture
and asked for his prayers.

<cold chills>
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 244495
United Kingdom
05/30/2007 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
It just so happens that this year is the 90th anniversary of the Fatima apparitions, and Madeleine's parents visited the shrine to pray for her.

(Thanks ITN News: [link to www.itv.com]
sulfur?
User ID: 299674
Spain
09/18/2007 07:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 299814
Canada
09/18/2007 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Apparitions of Mary

Disparition of Magdalene
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 214086
United States
09/18/2007 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think your onto something. bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 160293
Canada
09/18/2007 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Real coincidences and signs don't really feature the word 'almost'.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 299803
Spain
09/18/2007 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
And lets not forget how this has had full media coverage, inculding meetings of the McCanns with Government PMs and representatives, and now a Government worker gives up his job to become their spokesperson, his wages paid not by the McCanns but by some financial backer or backers, that wish to remain anonymous.
re
User ID: 233695
United Kingdom
09/18/2007 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Her mother is a whacko child abusing catholic thats the connection ... !

regards
JF
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 299351
United States
09/18/2007 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm surprised this assertion from Agca never got much play in the mainstream media:

[link to www.turkishweekly.net]
---
Mehmet Ali Agca, who was sentenced for the attempted assasination of the former Pope John Paul II and the killing of Turkish columnist Abdi Ipekci, brought up an important allegation about the Pope Benedict XVI:

Agca claims that Pope Benedict XVI had affairs with the nuns in when he was a cardinal.

Agca also asserts that these pictures regarding the Pope's love affairs are in the hands of a powerful intelligence services.

Agca wrote a letter about the recent discussions on Pope Benedict XVI. In his letter he says 'I learned many things in my life, in last 20 years. I also know many secret information about Vatican. One of these secret information is that the Cardinal Ratzinger had sexual intercourses with some nuns. The captain of Vatican guardians Aloins Esterman, recorded these events secretly and attempted to sell these records to a television company. But due to this attemption, he deserved the punishment and the intelligence servise protecting the Cardinal killed Alois Esterman, his wife and a guardian called Cetric in 1998 in Vatican. Out of necessity Vatican anounced this event that: The guardian Cetric killed his captain an his wife in a madness position and then suicided'
---
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/18/2007 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
And this one from Agca:

[link to www.usatoday.com]
---
Pope John Paul II's attacker has alleged that Vatican prelates helped him carry out the 1981 shooting in St. Peter's Square — a claim that was quickly dismissed Thursday by a cardinal.
"Without the help of priests and cardinals, I would have not been able to carry out that action," Agca was quoted as saying in an interview Thursday with the Italian daily La Repubblica. "The devil is within the Vatican."
---
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/18/2007 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
A recent announcement from Agca:

[link to www.cwnews.com]
---
Mehmet Ali Agca, the Turkish gunman who shot Pope John Paul II (bio - news) in St. Peter's Square on May 13, 1981, has promised to tell the full truth about the assassination attempt in a book.

A spokesman for Agca told Darik News that the Pope's would-be assassin, now serving time in a Turkish prison, has already completed a book, to be entitled The Agca Code. The spokesman offered no details about the book's contents.

Questions about the attempted assassination were revived this week by the news that Sergei Antonov, a former official of the Bulgarian national airline, had died. Agca had told Italian police that Antonov gave him the pistol with which he shot the Pope. Criminal charges against Antonov were eventually dismissed for lack of credible evidence.
---
féru.

User ID: 298172
Mexico
09/18/2007 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps she was abducted by aliens. Happens all the time.....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 214869

could be that, or also a victim of a ritual. his father wanted a very influential job on the British government.

But talking about the Turk who shot the Pope JP II?
Do you guys, remember the letter he send to all the media when the Pope got very ill on February 2005?

02-04-2005

Turk Who Tried to Kill Pope Sends Wishes
ISTANBUL, Turkey - The Turkish man who shot Pope John Paul II in 1981 released a cryptic statement Thursday wishing the hospitalized pontiff a speedy recovery and urging him to tell the world that its end was near.

Mehmet Ali Agca was extradited to Turkey in 2000 after serving almost 20 years in Italy for the May 13, 1981, shooting of the pope in St. Peter's Square. Agca fired two shots, one of which hit the pope in the abdomen as he rode through the square in an open car.

Agca's motives for the attack remain unclear. The pope later forgave Agca for the attack during a meeting.

Agca currently is serving a separate prison sentence for murdering a Turkish journalist and committing two robberies in Turkey in 1979.

In a brief statement — handwritten in Italian and faxed to The Associated Press on Thursday by his attorney, Mustafa Demirbag — Agca wished the pope well.

"You and I suffer for the realization of a universal divine plan. I wish you a speedy recovery," he said.

"Now you have to confirm the Divine Truth that we are at the end of the world. This is the last generation of humanity on planet Earth. Only like this will God give you health and miraculous strength for the coming years."

Agca's attorneys say he could be released from jail as early as this year if he benefits from recent changes to Turkish law.
  Enki was the real engineer of the human race. He was the Sumerian god of science, engineering, magic, strategy, music, and lovemaking
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 325866
Spain
11/13/2007 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to news.yahoo.com]

At the end of this page you can access a yahoo video news clip talking about how now Madeleine is claimed to have been seen in Medjugorje, famous for visitations of the Virgin Mary.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 325877
United Kingdom
11/13/2007 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Madeleine is the reincarnation of Jesus' mother.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75179814
United States
08/17/2017 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Millions of people have sighted of a virgin Mary apparition. I watched this one horror movie as a little girl that my mom rented for me. So this girl saw a virgin Mary apparition. She soon decided to talk to a priest about it. The priest wasn't of much help. This girl was stalked by an ugly looking grudge creature. Eventually the creature kidnapped her in her own home and she went missing. I forgot the name of the movie but it has been years. People do get kidnap by demons and go missing. Then sometimes are found dead later. The Lord has to give permission to an evil spirit to go kill somebody. The Lord talks to evil spirits and usually wicked spirits are the spirits of death that kill these people. Idk if it has any significance.
Obnoxious Pakistani (UK)
User ID: 74271732
United Kingdom
08/17/2017 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Madeleine McCanns birthday coincides almost to the day with the first Fatima apparition of the Virgin Mary.

Local villagers placed on a tree an image of the Virgin Of Fatima and of the three shepards to venerate them on the anniversary of the 13 May, day of the first apparition. Coincidence would have it that they happened to place this image outside the ´window the media points to as being from where presumably Madeleine was taken.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12243

I don't understand what this part of your statement means. Can you please explain?
Obnoxious Pakistani (UK)
User ID: 74271732
United Kingdom
08/17/2017 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

I don't understand what this part of your statement means. Can you please explain?
 Quoting: Obnoxious Pakistani (UK) 74271732

Or someone else who understands, as O.P. is prolly never gonna return to this thread zzzzzzzzz
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27736151
Ireland
08/17/2017 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Her parents know she's dead - accident - they were used to dosing the kids with sedatives so they would sleep for hours while the adults could party the night away at the local bar...madeleine woke up, felt drowsy....wondered where everyone was...climbed up on the settee to look outside, slipped and fell hitting her head...it killed her.

Police sniffer dogs found blood behind the settee and cadaver scent in the parents wardrobe.

Look at the evidence and always ignore the media.

You should know that being on this site!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 72330493
United Kingdom
08/17/2017 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Or someone else who understands, as O.P. is prolly never gonna return to this thread zzzzzzzzz

LOL Yer horse's arse, this thread is ten years old lmao. You never know though - OP might just return in another decade to answer your question.

Just hold in there.

GLP