Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,073 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,204,806
Pageviews Today: 2,011,874Threads Today: 831Posts Today: 14,384
07:21 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Have you ever had the urge to "join them"?

FIFTH INSTAR
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 252774
Canada
06/16/2007 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Have you ever had the urge to "join them"?
I have.

I've been trying to spread truth about the plans to enslave humanity and 90 percent of the people that I talk to are like a brick wall.

The elite live rich lives full of fun and luxury, and the common man pays for it.

The elite are all undivided on one point...the common man is so stupid that they don't even deserve rights...in fact having rights would be dangerous for them because they are so fucking stupid.

Sometimes I think they are right.

The majority of people I meet are SO brainwashed as to be useless, they are being boiled slowly and they are bringing the water dutifully to the pot.

The elite know that the slightest hint of violence or injustice against the common man will bring him immediately back in line, most of the time the violence isn't even needed, just the threat alone and million to one odds are overcome as the proles march onward into slavery.

So sometimes I wonder...

Why even bother trying to tell them?

Since my "awakening" it has brought me nothing but shit from other people around me, they could find truth but they are too lazy to read, they would rather watch some mindless telly...

What's the point?

I'm so bitter and frustrated trying to get the word out that I am ready to just give up.

Probably half of the nation suspects that 9/11 was an inside job and what has come of it?

Nothing.

The invasion of Iraq was one big whitewash, and the liars smirk at you about it on T.V almost laughing in your face, and what happens?

Nothing.

Bush allows tens of millions of people illegaly to become citizens which will KILL the middle class overnight by driving wages down, and what happens?

Nothing.

Zionists own and control every mass media outlet in America, and it is obvious at even the most cursory look, and what happens?

Nothing.

I'm starting to understand where they come from. The public at large really is nothing more than a giant herd of gullible sheep...

After a while you have to turn and realize that the strong make it here and the weak get trampled, and they play that concept like a violin, so really they are tough and smart enough to rule over you at odds that equal millions to one, so who is really deserving of my efforts?

I have come to know truth, and I am coming to know that the struggle here isn't so much "Good vs. Evil" but action vs inaction, strong vs. weak...

These guys are goal oriented, dedicated, and organized.

The masses are everything but.

Perhaps it's time I switched sides.

So sick of inaction that it would at least be nice to get on with a team that's actually playing the game.

You guys sit here and bash Bush all day long, but who's got the last laugh at the end of day?

He's snorting coke with a golden straw, and you are paying for his lifestyle like the good little lemmings that you are.

Shame on you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 252810
Australia
06/16/2007 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Have you ever had the urge to "join them"?
applause2

And they will continue to get away with more and more shit because what is anyone gonna DO about it?

That's right.

N O T H I N G

Sweet...

Fuck..

All.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 249954
United States
06/16/2007 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm with you, I want to join the elite too!!! Now, how do we go about signing up exactly?.....
SOCIAL CLIMBER
User ID: 32062
United States
06/16/2007 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you can't beat em'....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 252084
Australia
06/16/2007 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is where belief in an afterlife that requires practising a degree of honesty with yourself regarding "right" and "wrong" to enter into.

Without this belief, you're one of them.

"But we haven't given up. We're still human beings, with dignity. But you? You're out there with the garbage."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 252745
Australia
06/16/2007 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
God gave you free will. If you want to join them i hell, i will not stop you.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
06/16/2007 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Free will was God's greatest gift to us - but also his greatest test.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 249344
United States
06/16/2007 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.

Pastor Martin Niemöller
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 111964
Canada
06/16/2007 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
lots of people joined Hitler and his monstrosity
but, they went on trial later as well
Earth Daughter

User ID: 252803
United States
06/16/2007 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps it is not your task to awaken others. Awakening must come from within.

It feels as if you are still engaging yourself within the matrix, though you know better.

You have reached one state of awakening - that of seeing the lies and deceptions.

Now you need to see what the truth is and go deeper. There is a spiritual component to awakening that is on a much more personal level.

You have been guided this far, why give up now and emerse yourself back into the matrix? Stop feeling like you have to change others. Part of your process will be to let go of those people who no longer resonnate with you - not trying to convince them you are right.

You will attract to you the new people who are awakened as well. Send that intention out to the universe and it will send you back what you need. You are always guided as to your next step if you will just recognize the signs in front of you.
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 111964
Canada
06/16/2007 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
it's a basic dilemna
choose reality
or the illusion

the secret societies/elite occultists
are masters of illusion
it's like a drug habit
making you feel good in the temporal sense
but, for eternity
they have nothing to offer

reality is eternal
and you don't need to buy it with money or slavish obedience to men
Anonymous Coward
Australia
06/16/2007 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps it is not your task to awaken others. Awakening must come from within.

It feels as if you are still engaging yourself within the matrix, though you know better.

You have reached one state of awakening - that of seeing the lies and deceptions.

Now you need to see what the truth is and go deeper. There is a spiritual component to awakening that is on a much more personal level.

You have been guided this far, why give up now and emerse yourself back into the matrix? Stop feeling like you have to change others. Part of your process will be to let go of those people who no longer resonnant with you - not trying to convince them you are right.

You will attract to you the new people who are awakened as well. Send that intention out to the universe and it will send you back what you need. You are always guided as to your next step if you will just recognize the signs in front of you.
 Quoting: Earth Daughter

Fuck up with the matrix cliches, lightworking whore of Lucifer.

OP is awakened and it is their task during these times to guide others AWAY from the preying claws of those like you.
UltraLord
User ID: 252822
United States
06/16/2007 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
FREE WILL,I dont think so.Earthlings are controlled by Q-SUPERCOMPUTERS.Designed/engineered by ALIENS from the big BANG.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
06/16/2007 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
FREE WILL,I dont think so.Earthlings are controlled by Q-SUPERCOMPUTERS.Designed/engineered by ALIENS from the big BANG.
 Quoting: UltraLord 252822

What a wonderful philosophy you have....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 249880
United Kingdom
06/16/2007 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Perhaps it's time I switched sides."

You were always on their side dude!

Your arrogance towards others betrays you
Earth Daughter

United States
06/16/2007 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

OP is awakened and it is their task during these times to guide others AWAY from the preying claws of those like you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 252084

Lucifer is all in your head.
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
Australia
06/16/2007 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Perhaps it's time I switched sides."

You were always on their side dude!

Your arrogance towards others betrays you
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 249880

How is the desire to speak the truth and be honest with yourself and others deemed arrogant?
Anonymous Coward
Australia
06/16/2007 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Lucifer is all in your head.
 Quoting: Earth Daughter

No, he's real and the false light serves him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 252827
Australia
06/16/2007 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
laugh Look at you people!

Try something different. Say something that hasn't been taught to you by someone else. Have an original thought for once.
Tommy.Luciferi

User ID: 211344
United States
06/16/2007 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
you'll die and go to hell

FOREVER!

lol
Earth Daughter

United States
06/16/2007 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol

that feeling you are having..

is WHY there is a THEM<....

you see you get to the point in your evolution where you realize most of humanity is hopelessly lost and actually prefers it that way!

Then you realize that through your quest for evolution of your personal being you have become a MINORITY on this planet..

The further you travel on the road home the more isolated from the state of being of your fellow man it seems you become...

Because most of them ARE NOT seeking to understand and evolve like YOU ARE.. They are just trying to 'live' and keep themselves entertained... They exist mainly on an animalistic level and prefer it that way...

Now obviously a major part of the journey is realizing the oneness of all things.. However in doing so you also realize your unique place in the universal matrix and gods plan..

It's like living in a nest of cockroaches your whole life... They are constantly telling you that you MUST be a cockroach to live in the nest and for awhile you THOUGHT you were a cockroach too.. but come to find out your were only a cockroach as you were passing through your evolutionary phases.. As you evolved you no longer were a cockroach.. you became something different.. something.. MORE PERFECT...

when you reach this phase in your understanding of the world you can begin to see the wisdom behind the illuminati plan for a new world order.. why the SYSTEM is the way it is and why it must be that way.. etc..

It's a strange path to awakening and understanding of things on a 'higher level'... A level that most of your fellow man cannot and will not understand..
 Quoting: ^TrInItY^

Good explaination, Trinity.

Though there will be some who cannot even understand your words because they have been blinded by dogma. There is so much constant conditioning in this world that starts when you are first born - like a cocoon that surrounds you and keeps you from discovering what is really outside.
blood brother
User ID: 252830
Sweden
06/16/2007 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
My friend, I REALLY do understand your frustration! I feel it too!
But you must not give up – realize it’s mostly mind control who
make our fellows to the point they are. There are not to many of us,
and I know we soon will meet and have a chance to do something
very concrete to the situation. Honestly, I have no idea how we
will meet – but I KNOW IT SOON WILL HAPPEN!

So keep the spirit high, and continue to observe!

See you soon,
a “blood brother”
Anonymous Coward
Australia
06/16/2007 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
laugh Look at you people!

Try something different. Say something that hasn't been taught to you by someone else. Have an original thought for once.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 252827

Everything has already been thought.

This is not the time to reinvent the wheel.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36898
United States
06/16/2007 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Earth Daughter,

What you wrote resonates with me.

I was inspired to write the following message in response to Trinity's pinned thread. I would like to share it with you as well because I do believe it is true and more people should know about it.

One small wrinkle in this whole plan. 2012 and spiritual awakening is occuring at an accelerated rate. The lightworkers are shinning and the dark is being defeated in all corners. There is simply not enough time for the Dark to achieve their aims. The ascension of man is inevitable.

Reality is breaking down, systems are breaking down. A massive restructuring of the very paridigm of experience and life on planet Earth is underway and will continue.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 229073
United States
06/16/2007 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
"In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." ~Mark Twain~
Colonel Cluster

User ID: 252855
United States
06/16/2007 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is one small problem: you can't. You're either went to Andover or you didn't. You were either tapped on the shoulder or you weren't.

All you can do is resist or submit.
Felix the Helix
User ID: 245268
United States
06/16/2007 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
to the OP :

Don't know, dude - some people say it's a test of character, to exploit or not the stupidity of the masses ... on a small local level you could become a car dealer gouging little old ladies and single moms with overpriced product and sleazy bidness practices. On a more macro level you could be like Cheney and his family sucking off the federal teat.

Or you could just keep beating your head against a wall trying to educate cows. Such as always, 911, the Contra wars, El Salvador, Vietnam, Pearl Harbor, Lusitania, Spanish American War, the Philipines Insurgency, the American Civil War, War with Mexico, cold war, ad infinitum ...

Maybe you could just side step the whole mess. Work less. Pay less taxes. Consume less. Live more.

I dunno, but people like us are wondering.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 252858
United States
06/16/2007 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
People don't choose to be dumb, they are kept that way thru much effort by the evil globalist with their propaganda Holly-Wood, people don't like the filth it is being forced on us.
They poison their own all the time.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
06/16/2007 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol

that feeling you are having..

is WHY there is a THEM<....

you see you get to the point in your evolution where you realize most of humanity is hopelessly lost and actually prefers it that way!

Then you realize that through your quest for evolution of your personal being you have become a MINORITY on this planet..

The further you travel on the road home the more isolated from the state of being of your fellow man it seems you become...

Because most of them ARE NOT seeking to understand and evolve like YOU ARE.. They are just trying to 'live' and keep themselves entertained... They exist mainly on an animalistic level and prefer it that way...

Now obviously a major part of the journey is realizing the oneness of all things.. However in doing so you also realize your unique place in the universal matrix and gods plan..

It's like living in a nest of cockroaches your whole life... They are constantly telling you that you MUST be a cockroach to live in the nest and for awhile you THOUGHT you were a cockroach too.. but come to find out your were only a cockroach as you were passing through your evolutionary phases.. As you evolved you no longer were a cockroach.. you became something different.. something.. MORE PERFECT...

when you reach this phase in your understanding of the world you can begin to see the wisdom behind the illuminati plan for a new world order.. why the SYSTEM is the way it is and why it must be that way.. etc..

It's a strange path to awakening and understanding of things on a 'higher level'... A level that most of your fellow man cannot and will not understand..
 Quoting: ^TrInItY^

So where do you start?

If this is an evolution, and I know that it is...and I have cast aside my idealism and seen the even more "truthful truth" that there is a process to all of this internal war going on inside of me, one that leads me to a certain group of others with like mind?

Where would one start to explore new options?

I very much was drawn to the post by Earth Daughter, and I really feel as if I do need others in my current mentality to talk to, because while I am becoming more aware, I am at the same time lost, you know?

Is there a book, or a set of ideals that generally comes next?

It's hard feeling isolated between the old meme that you were raised with and the realization that those that fed you that meme are themselves too ignorant to teach you anything other then what they themselves were taught.

Is this a process that you are born into and must struggle your way out of, or is it one that you must simply bear by birthright?

I have a lot of questions that I feel aren't being answered, and cannot be answered by my current circle...

Any suggestions for a next step?

I'm tired of wasting my time trying to fight something that in reality I know too little about...
FIFTH INSTAR  (OP)

Canada
06/16/2007 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Timed out.

My post above.
UltraLord
User ID: 252822
United States
06/16/2007 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

What a wonderful philosophy you have....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 252084

I BELIEVE I SPEAK the TRUTH.I have been told this MANY times TELEPATHICALLY.If one thinks about it and life and tech advances.You might see why I think the way I do.Even though this tech has been here since earthlings/life have exsisted

GLP