Is this week the week of the rapture ?
what do you think , provide compelling arguments please. thank you
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 243964
United States
07/02/2007 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Is this week the week of the rapture ?
No.

Because the rapture is a lie and no such event will happen.

A made up event that has no basis or support anywhere in the Bible or Christianity and was first introduced during the late nineteenth century.
AniMeyhem! nli
User ID: 260280
United States
07/02/2007 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
No.

The necessary events have not yet occurred.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 257564
Russia
07/02/2007 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes,round sbout thursday at aroung 4:13 pm.
wing-ed

User ID: 152412
United States
07/02/2007 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Praise The Holy Of Holy:1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:--The dead in Christ arose after Crucifiction ::Eze 37:13 And ye shall know that am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up, out of your graves,:Luk 20:37 Now that the dead are raised, even Moses shewed at the bush, when he calleth the Lord the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.:::Mat 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
Mat 27:53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many. :::
AND THE RAPTURE HAS TAKEN PLACE EVERYDAY SINCE!
2Co 5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent the body, and to be present with the Lord.Praise the Holy of Holy:amen
As we die the soul passes to Christ without going to the grave thus the rapture has taken place every day !Praise The Lamb:Praise The Holy Of Holy :: Those that died before tribulation::Rev 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled. THEN THOSE THAT DIED DURING TRIBULATION!!Rev 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Praise The LambAmen :YOUR GRANDMA IS ALREADY THERE!!
Holy, holy,holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.Praise the one who gives you peace beyond all understanding Yes that scripture still sounds good !
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 250177
United States
07/02/2007 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
i plead with you all, do not come with the nonsensical responses. So far the responses are silly. Try again people. Provide compelling argument!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 239052
Canada
07/02/2007 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
No.
LS

User ID: 64943
United States
07/02/2007 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
no
MAKA = Make America Kind Again
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 257564
Russia
07/02/2007 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
i plead with you all, do not come with the nonsensical responses. So far the responses are silly. Try again people. Provide compelling argument!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 250177

Stupid questions deserve stupid answers. Everyone knows it's next week, not this week.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/02/2007 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
how and y next week

Stupid questions deserve stupid answers. Everyone knows it's next week, not this week.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 257564
wing-ed

United States
07/02/2007 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Praise The Holy Of Holy :: You must not have read the scriptures that show the rapture takes place everyday saved Christians never die they transcend to Jesus as soon as the body is no longer there dwelling place! Praise The Lamb: Amen
Holy, holy,holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.Praise the one who gives you peace beyond all understanding Yes that scripture still sounds good !
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/02/2007 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
my statement was really made with you in mind. Thats all you focking post is a bunch of unintelligeable shit. and you need to stop it!
-

Praise The Holy Of Holy :: You must not have read the scriptures that show the rapture takes place everyday saved Christians never die they transcend to Jesus as soon as the body is no longer there dwelling place! Praise The Lamb: Amen
 Quoting: wing-ed
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/02/2007 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
please goto this link for further info...

[link to godlikeproductions.com]
wing-ed

United States
07/02/2007 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
my statement was really made with you in mind. Thats all you focking post is a bunch of unintelligeable shit. and you need to stop it!-

Praise The Holy Of Holy :: You want to post about the Rapture the you say ""focking post is a bunch of unintelligeable shit""and 90% of my reply are Holy Scriptures!! If you don't understand scriptures how will you understand the Rapture! If you have trouble understanding the scriptures I would be all to happy to help explain them ! Or I am sure your pasture could help you! Praise The: Lamb: Amen
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/02/2007 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
didnt i just got to tellin you dont bring that gobledeegook in my thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my statement was really made with you in mind. Thats all you focking post is a bunch of unintelligeable shit. and you need to stop it!-

Praise The Holy Of Holy :: You want to post about the Rapture the you say ""focking post is a bunch of unintelligeable shit""and 90% of my reply are Holy Scriptures!! If you don't understand scriptures how will you understand the Rapture! If you have trouble understanding the scriptures I would be all to happy to help explain them ! Or I am sure your pasture could help you! Praise The: Lamb: Amen
 Quoting: wing-ed
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 260348
United States
07/02/2007 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hope, watch, and pray it is...

Always be ready - we don't know when Jesus will return.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8107
United States
07/02/2007 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's a suggestion, 250177: Quit postint this troll stuff and leave wing-ed alone. He's not bothering you, is he?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/02/2007 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
first off how is my thread a troll stuff ? if anything he posting that stuff which he always posts in other threads is troll stuff! its always the same focking shit and im tired of it! he dont need to be coming in my thread with that stuff. All he does is spam people's thread wit it.
Here's a suggestion, 250177: Quit postint this troll stuff and leave wing-ed alone. He's not bothering you, is he?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8107
Tommy.Luciferi

User ID: 211344
United States
07/02/2007 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wish there really was a rapture so we could finally get rid of all you fucking idiots at once!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 260415
United States
07/02/2007 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maranatha!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/02/2007 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
tommy i thought you were my boy. i thought me and you were kewl.
I wish there really was a rapture so we could finally get rid of all you fucking idiots at once!
 Quoting: Tommy.Luciferi
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/02/2007 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maranatha!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 260415

MARANATHA!!! hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/02/2007 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
what does marantha mean ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74018
United States
07/02/2007 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

You're Tommy's boy, no??

:badcut:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/02/2007 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
how r u able to post up pictures ? everytime i do it it turns out as a link to the pix.

You're Tommy's boy, no??

Quoting: 4by2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74018
United States
07/02/2007 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
how r u able to post up pictures ? everytime i do it it turns out as a link to the pix.

You're Tommy's boy, no??

Just a perk of membership!

:gemini2:
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/02/2007 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
what does marantha mean ?

"Maranatha" itself is an ancient Hebrew-Aramaic word that meant alternatively, "the Lord is coming soon," or "Oh, Lord, Come Soon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 132975
United Kingdom
07/02/2007 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
To answer OP's question;

No, of course it isn't.

The "Rapture" is just very, very silly, and not a real thing that is ever going to happen, you dumbass.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 236575
United States
07/02/2007 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
What this poster said...is true!

No.

Because the rapture is a lie and no such event will happen.

A made up event that has no basis or support anywhere in the Bible or Christianity and was first introduced during the late nineteenth century.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 243964
DanG
User ID: 236551
United States
07/02/2007 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes !
please stop by the bank, and bring all your Cash
along with your Vehicle over to me ASAP

why not ?

You won't need em WILL YOU ??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 150446
United States
07/02/2007 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
There will be no "rapture", only a ONE-TIME "second coming of Christ" after Antichrist's forces have encircled Israel.

We are NOT yet in the tribulation period.

Christianity may or may not be "true" at all, though it is more likely to be true ( based on evidence ) than Islam, ( Messiah-less ) Judaism,Hinduism or Buddhism.

Scientology is a joke, as are Jehovah's Witnesses, and LDS. No evidence of ANY kind for those three.

It is far more likely that there is a Creator of All Things than not, but nobody knows for sure.

GLP