I call FALSE PROPHET on the FALSE Elijah and his "Scribe"

False Prophet Buster
User ID: 246619
United Kingdom
08/13/2007 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I call FALSE PROPHET on the FALSE Elijah and his "Scribe"
I have PROOF that this "Elijah" and his "Scribe" are false.

Here is the relevant part of a post from "them" on August 2:

--------------------

[link to godlikeproductions.com]

2008 - All over Europe the New World Order is about to start when King Charles of Wales and England comes up from under the sea with the spirit of the beast Satan indwelling his vessel of dishonour, and he will be given to sit in his numbered seat at the Security Council with his number upon it, 6-6-6, as written in Revelation 13:18.

As England is to be no more with a King at its head, Prince Charles of Wales shall become the Prince of the New World Order in 2008, when Revelation 9:11 starts to be fulfilled. He as Prince will have 42 months to rule the whole Earth, for it is written in Revelation 13:5.

He will be joined to the next pope when Pope Benedict is removed so Pope Lustiger can be joined to him as the false prophet. It's like Prince Charles of Wales will become liken to King Ahab, and Pope Lustiger will become as Jezebel over the false apostate one world religion. Prince Charles of Wales will be joined to all these false religions as the keeper of their faith, a man with Satan indwelling him.

---------------------------

Then, uh oh, Lustiger DIES:

[link to www.usatoday.com]

Now here is part of a post from the "Scribe" today edited to take Lustiger out of the "prophecy":

------------

2008 - All over Europe the New World Order is about to start when King Charles of Wales and England comes up from under the sea with the spirit of the beast Satan indwelling his vessel of dishonour, and he will be given to sit in his numbered seat at the Security Council with his number upon it, 6-6-6, as written in Revelation 13:18.

As England is to be no more with a King at its head, Prince Charles of Wales shall become the Prince of the New World Order in 2008, when Revelation 9:11 starts to be fulfilled. He as Prince will have 42 months to rule the whole Earth, for it is written in Revelation 13:5. He will be joined to Pope Benedict as the false prophet. It's like Prince Charles of Wales will become liken to King Ahab, and Pope Benedict will become as Jezebel over the false apostate one world religion. Prince Charles of Wales will be joined to all these false religions as the keeper of their faith, a man with Satan indwelling him.

-------------

Scribe you are busted!

There are real prophets of God out there, and you are hindering the work of God! Shame on you!

FALSE PROPHET!

Get out!

Go away!

You shall not say that "God said" when He did NOT SAY!

Shame Shame Shame!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 279820
United States
08/13/2007 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I call FALSE PROPHET on the FALSE Elijah and his "Scribe"
ban him!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 85513
United States
08/13/2007 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Off with his head and then burn him at the stake!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 209736
United Kingdom
08/13/2007 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hell, just bring up a few of his older posts. He hates that:
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

One of the worst things a GLP "prophet" can do is provide a
time frame. Gets 'em every time.
 Quoting: DrPostman

It is true.

I hope that this false prophet will just go away now that he is exposed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 281880
United Kingdom
08/13/2007 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
The sad thing is that I'm the only true prophet on the forum and you won't even know it.

I'm also drunk.
Babe in a Bunker

User ID: 274001
United States
08/13/2007 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, dammit all to hell. Here I thought we had a genuine, 100% real prophet on our hands. Thanks for ruining my day and adding to the pile of recent disappointments.

kpjccry
Well it seems so real I can see it
And it seems so real I can feel it
And it seems so real I can taste it
And it seems so real I can hear it
So why can't I touch it?
So why can't I touch it?

Twatter: [link to twitter.com]
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
08/13/2007 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, dammit all to hell. Here I thought we had a genuine, 100% real prophet on our hands. Thanks for ruining my day and adding to the pile of recent disappointments.

:kpjccry:
 Quoting: Babe in a Bunker

There ARE real prophets out there, but they are rare.

Guys like this "Elijah" and his "scribe" give them a really bad name.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 281961
United States
08/13/2007 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
The list of real prophets would be much shorter.
Normal Is Subjective

User ID: 281972
Canada
Report Abusive Post
Did you have a devil of a time posting this too?
I thought I'd beat the inevitibility of death to death just a little bit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 238647
United States
Report Abusive Post
Appreciate the whole "magnum PI" thing you did to catch him, but ah..................i pretty much figured out that he was nuts the second i saw prince Charles and the antichrist in the same paragraph..........but thanks anyways.
THE DOOM

User ID: 209204
Australia
08/13/2007 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another FUCKHEAD bites the DUST!!
PROPHET IDDO the JADDAI
User ID: 275840
United States
08/13/2007 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
alien03 THE RAPTURE ufo56 COMIN' end .
PROPHET IDDO the JADDAI
User ID: 275840
United States
08/13/2007 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
alien03 THE RAPTURE ufo56 COMIN' end .
 Quoting: PROPHET IDDO the JADDAI 275840

COMIN' SOON TO A NEIGHBORHOOD NEAR YOU! bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 273150
United States
08/14/2007 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
I wonder if the "scribe" will say anything about this?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 279820
United States
08/14/2007 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Zetas WRONG again!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 150269
United States
08/14/2007 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
He gave a date for planet X to return,date came and gone...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 282246
Australia
08/14/2007 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Revelation 9.11 They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in American is Bushpig, and in Greek, skull and bonehead.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
08/15/2007 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone heard from "scribe" today?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
08/16/2007 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hopefully he is gone for good.
Mushamman
User ID: 269529
United States
08/16/2007 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you people really think a true prophet of God would choose GLP as a front for Gods work? I mean, come on people, has there ever been a prophecy from a GLP poster that has EVER came true? Really, the only thing you can find of prophecy being true here, is that in the days of the end, there will be many false prophets who will prophecy in the name of the Lord., which is what you are seeing here. Nothing more, nothing less.

If you want to be mislead, follow after your false prophets. Salvation comes from trusting God, and God alone. Nobody, and I repeat, NOBODY can know when that time will come. He comes as a thief in the night. The Lord is a lantern shining brightly in the darkness, and those of you who have the light of God, will recognize that you have but a short time, you will see the signs. You don't need any scribe or prophet to point you in the direction they see fit.

Who cares if the scribe is a false prophet? Will he not pay for his sin? And of what concern is it of yours, if he has not led you down the wrong path?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 283464
United Kingdom
08/16/2007 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

--------------------

As England is to be no more with a King at its head, Prince Charles of Wales shall become the Prince of the New World Order in 2008, when Revelation 9:11 starts to be fulfilled. He as Prince will have 42 months to rule the whole Earth, for it is written in Revelation 13:5.

He will be joined to the next pope when Pope Benedict is removed so Pope Lustiger can be joined to him as the false prophet. It's like Prince Charles of Wales will become liken to King Ahab, and Pope Lustiger will become as Jezebel over the false apostate one world religion. Prince Charles of Wales will be joined to all these false religions as the keeper of their faith, a man with Satan indwelling him.

Now here is part of a post from the "Scribe" today edited to take Lustiger out of the "prophecy":

------------

As England is to be no more with a King at its head, Prince Charles of Wales shall become the Prince of the New World Order in 2008, when Revelation 9:11 starts to be fulfilled. He as Prince will have 42 months to rule the whole Earth, for it is written in Revelation 13:5. He will be joined to Pope Benedict as the false prophet. It's like Prince Charles of Wales will become liken to King Ahab, and Pope Benedict will become as Jezebel over the false apostate one world religion. Prince Charles of Wales will be joined to all these false religions as the keeper of their faith, a man with Satan indwelling him.

-------------

Scribe you are busted!

There are real prophets of God out there, and you are hindering the work of God! Shame on you!

FALSE PROPHET!

Get out!

Go away!

Shame Shame Shame!
 Quoting: False Prophet Buster 246619

Alot of effort to prove a false prophet false.

To make it easier for you, a false prophet talks of this Earth more than he does the spirit.

It's that simple. He only seems to spend time talking about events on this Earth.
ORION-11

User ID: 287788
United States
08/24/2007 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
"If you will not hear the truth, no one can tell you."

"You're not here to make the choice. You've already made it. You're here to understand why you made it."
ORION-11

User ID: 287788
United States
08/24/2007 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
To make it easier for you, a false prophet talks of this Earth more than he does the spirit.

It's that simple. He only seems to spend time talking about events on this Earth.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 283464

what a coincidence! all scribe seems to talk about is the events that "elijah" experiences. it's all about glorification of "elijah". no salvation can be found in those messages.
"If you will not hear the truth, no one can tell you."

"You're not here to make the choice. You've already made it. You're here to understand why you made it."
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
08/31/2007 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hopefully the false prophet will see this and be shamed into leaving the forum for good.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 341966
Ireland
12/18/2007 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I sse the fraud hasn't replied to a single post, well done OP well and truly busted!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 171842
India
12/18/2007 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
How do you tell if a modern day prophet is false?

Very simple - if he goes around calling himself a prophet - he is false and a liar.

There are NO modern day prophets on GLP or elsewhere, for that matter.

But there are some good 'Christians' here.
Scrib and Profit Elijhahaha
User ID: 341860
Netherlands
12/18/2007 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
ppppffffew, I thought you's ment me and Profit Elijhahaha.... Scribe and Elijah are fake!

Thread: Opening a NEW restaurant SOOOOOON....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 148742
United States
12/18/2007 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I predict gobs of random, confusing scripture to be hurled in your general direction...

User ID: 210102
Afghanistan
12/19/2007 04:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
The apostles were warned of people as this prophet also.
The only thing that changes is the scenery.

Behold, I am sending you out like sheep in the midst of wolves; be wary and wise as serpents, and be innocent (harmless, guileless, and without falsity) as doves. Be on guard against men [whose way or nature is to act in opposition to God]; for they will deliver you up to councils and flog you in their synagogues,

Matthew 10:16-17

bump for the self-proclaimed prophet to answer the discrepancy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 330830
United States
12/19/2007 04:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

--------------------

------------

-------------

Scribe you are busted!

FALSE PROPHET!

Get out!

Go away!

Shame Shame Shame!
 Quoting: False Prophet Buster 246619

I second that motion......ban these repropbates
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 343927
Ireland
12/22/2007 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
This particular scribe as he likes to call himself is the son of Satan himself!!!!

GLP