Earth's Axis Tilt has recently increased 26%

Mathmatician
User ID: 258144
United States
08/16/2007 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Earth's Axis Tilt has recently increased 26%
Before all you woo woo's and debunker types alike become hot and bothered, please check out the data and what is presented before drawing a conclusion. There are many things happening now at this time and there is equally much dis or mis information. So, please review carefully so as to offer sound insight into what could be a very significant observation.

P.S those who have been feeling physicaly challened due to extreme fatigue and other odd symptoms, notice the date of the shift and recall when your symptoms either began or increased.

Link: [link to www.divulgence.net]
Watching
User ID: 280998
United States
08/16/2007 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Earth's Axis Tilt has recently increased 26%
Hardly. Not yet anyway.

~Marianne~

User ID: 207559
United States
08/16/2007 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
My neighbour who has lived in the same house for 18 years and is a keen gardener, was telling me just the other day how the sun is coming in at a different angle. The reason she knows this, is that her garden (which has been in the same location for all of those 18 years), no longer gets the sun in the same spots. Interesting I thought. This from a woman who is not a whoowhoo...and does not visit here.
"I saw an angel in the marble and I carved until I set him free" ~Michaelangelo~
SHRModerator
Forum Administrator

08/16/2007 01:53 PM

Report Abusive Post
There's just no way that is possible, sorry.

Ooooh, see the fire is sweepin' Our very streets today...
Burns like a red coal carpet, Mad bulls lost the way...
War, children, it's just a shot away...it's just a shot away....
OP (OP)
United States
08/16/2007 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hardly. Not yet anyway.

Quoting: Watching 280998

Would you mind reading what is presented in the link first before dismissing it out of hand. If this is accurate, and it does bring up a whole lot of most intriguing questions, then it would explain a great deal, and perhaps confirm much, as well. There are many things that are outside of the realm of conventiality at this time, it is best to be open and aware.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 283614
United States
08/16/2007 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe that's why the north pole is melting faster.
childoflight

User ID: 281980
Singapore
08/16/2007 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes this makes total sense. I have never seen the sun rise and set as north as it did this year. This is a very important thread and should be pinned however I do not know how to do that. Is this tip due to Planet X or what? I understand that the Planet can only be seen in the infra red spectrum and will be upon us before we notice it unless the Authorities tell us the truth and I doubt that.
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds .
Albert Einstein.
Vamp
User ID: 252876
United States
08/16/2007 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
There's just no way that is possible, sorry.
 Quoting: SHR

Anything is possible, ANYTHING!
Mathmatician (OP)
United States
08/16/2007 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
My neighbour who has lived in the same house for 18 years and is a keen gardener, was telling me just the other day how the sun is coming in at a different angle. The reason she knows this, is that her garden (which has been in the same location for all of those 18 years), no longer gets the sun in the same spots. Interesting I thought. This from a woman who is not a whoowhoo...and does not visit here.
 Quoting: ~Marianne~

Hey, SHR, good to see you bro! Hey, that was my first reaction as well, however, there are many unanswered questions that are presented. What did happen to the info on the solar flare, the largest in known history? Why is it not listed? I mean these are some very valid questions.
Watching
United States
08/16/2007 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting. Tell you what: will take my own measurements as soon as the cloud cover breaks ... though am continuing to be skeptical for the lack of any astromonical website saying anything about this - OR for the lack of an incredible amount of momentous and violent events marked by overwhelming upheaval and demolition.

Thanks, ~Marianne~

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74444
United States
08/16/2007 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why does the North Star remain where it always has then? (Permanently mounted telescopes, sundials)

Why has the apparent center of the sky's rotation not changed? (predictable rise and set of every object we can see)
Shechaiyah
User ID: 283604
United States
08/16/2007 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Confirms my suspicions that repeated smacking by meteors and solar flares can and does have an effect on planetary rotation.

Why is this such a surprise?

Haven't any of you ever watched a game of billiars or pool?

Rotations change with force applied!!

Duh.

Chai
childoflight

User ID: 281980
Singapore
08/16/2007 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
To add to the above I have lived in my house for 14 years and it looks out to the east and wast and I could always see the sun rise and set with ease. In the Summer now and it has been more noticible this year I have to crane my neck to the North and to see the sunset and the other day I had to look outside and it was almost at due North. I am 57 years old and trained as a scientist originally though I have more Artistic leanings. By the way there is a 1 mile stretch of OPEN WATER at the North pole now!
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds .
Albert Einstein.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 228392
United States
08/16/2007 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
umm, wouldn't an astronomer notice?

Not flaming/bashing/debunking etc....

Serious honest question
Mathmatician (OP)
United States
08/16/2007 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes this makes total sense. I have never seen the sun rise and set as north as it did this year. This is a very important thread and should be pinned however I do not know how to do that. Is this tip due to Planet X or what? I understand that the Planet can only be seen in the infra red spectrum and will be upon us before we notice it unless the Authorities tell us the truth and I doubt that.
 Quoting: childoflight

There is much speculation as to what could possibly cause such a shift, what it would feel like, what would happen as a result. These questions have been thought of and addressed theoretically, they have never been experienced before, so it is hard to know. I myself have noticed a certain degree of inconsistancy's in the setting and rising of the sun, however, I'd rather keep my personal observations to myself, right now anyway.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 696
Netherlands
08/16/2007 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Continental drift...?... tomato
~Marianne~

United States
08/16/2007 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf Watching...
"I saw an angel in the marble and I carved until I set him free" ~Michaelangelo~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 276884
United States
Report Abusive Post
Nope, no way. The earth is tilted at a 23.5 degree incline to the ecliptic. If the earth were to suddenly move 26% or 6.11 Degrees in ANY direction the sun would be rising in DRASTICALLY different locations. Not to mention the stars would be out of place, geo-synchronous orbits would be out of alignment, seasons would change, the equator would move and even if Nasa or the world governments were trying to cover it up, there are enough novice and home astronomers that would see that the stars and sun were off place 6 entire degrees!
Watching
United States
Report Abusive Post
The poles are shifting ... & are, in fact, accelerating. The axis is not.

Watching
United States
08/16/2007 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Still, as promised, will go out & measure.

Mathmatician (OP)
United States
08/16/2007 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why does the North Star remain where it always has then? (Permanently mounted telescopes, sundials)

Why has the apparent center of the sky's rotation not changed? (predictable rise and set of every object we can see)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444

Good questions....Ones I have asked myself as well. It would be hard to explain it conventionaly.....yet, I still can help but be a little curious and non plused for an answere.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 283617
United States
08/16/2007 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
the sun is streaming in my windows at an angle not
typical for this time of year.i built this home for solar gain in the winter,not summer.October is when i start to see the sun on the floor in my living room!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 276884
United States
08/16/2007 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
The poles are shifting ... & are, in fact, accelerating. The axis is not.

Quoting: Watching 280998

Exactly.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 283618
United States
08/16/2007 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Before all you woo woo's and debunker types alike become hot and bothered, please check out the data and what is presented before drawing a conclusion. There are many things happening now at this time and there is equally much dis or mis information. So, please review carefully so as to offer sound insight into what could be a very significant observation.

P.S those who have been feeling physicaly challened due to extreme fatigue and other odd symptoms, notice the date of the shift and recall when your symptoms either began or increased.

Quoting: Mathmatician 258144

Well OP since you can't spell "Mathematician"....your credibility sucks

Also, if the earth thilted as you say....all satellite communications would cease.

Hmmmm.....My direct TV is working just FINE

HEY IDIOT...........YOU CAN ONLY POST YOUR JUNK SCIENCE HERE BECAUSE NO OTHER FORUM WOULD TOLLERATE YOUR LIES
OP (OP)
United States
08/16/2007 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf Watching...

Thanks Marianne! How have you been, by the way?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 696
Netherlands
08/16/2007 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Also, if the earth thilted as you say....all satellite communications would cease.

HEY IDIOT...........YOU CAN ONLY POST YOUR JUNK SCIENCE HERE BECAUSE NO OTHER FORUM WOULD TOLLERATE YOUR LIES
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 283618

You'd expect a mathematician to count correct not spell correct...

TOLLERATE ???

idjut...
~Marianne~

United States
08/16/2007 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Very well thanks OP... Settling into life here on this side of the world. Quite different from what I am used to :)..

Change is good.
OP (OP)
United States
08/16/2007 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 283618

There is a reason that I left it out, many here know why, however, I have neither the patience nor the desire nor the time ,it would seem, judging by your reply, to explain.

spelling aside, I am indeed curious as to WHY there are certain anomolies with respect to the data as many others are.
Grafted Promise
User ID: 282489
United States
08/16/2007 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yep, "The Killshot" right on schedule.

[link to video.google.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/16/2007 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Marianne! How have you been, by the way?
 Quoting: OP 258144

Er ... that was for me, #44.

Watching
United States
08/16/2007 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Watching", that is #44.

GLP