Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,322 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,418,185
Pageviews Today: 2,045,823Threads Today: 571Posts Today: 11,050
04:39 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The deliberately mislabeled 'Suicide' Bombings are actually False Flag CIA/M16/Mossad Ops!!!

FreeFlow
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 51202
Austria
08/21/2007 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The deliberately mislabeled 'Suicide' Bombings are actually False Flag CIA/M16/Mossad Ops!!!
Since 9-11 reports of "suicide bombings" have increased exponentially in the news. We are led to believe by the experts that it is one of the favorite weapons of the insurgency against the occupation forces, since it is a cheap and simple way to create chaos. Hardly a day goes by without at least one bombing in Iraq or Afghanistan being immediately seized upon by the media as the work of Iraqi insurgents.

Suicide Bombings - A Favourite US Counter-Insurgency Tactic

It is one thing for an insurgency to commit suicide bombings against the occupation forces, it is another thing entirely to use them to target and kill civilians. We have been brainwashed into believing that the insurgents in Iraq are such brutal, uncivilized, fanatical crazy extremists that they will anything to fight 'freedom' - even kill their own people.

This picture presented to us by the US government and mainstream media is so insane that Joe Quinn, in response to the massive 'suicide' bombings in Mosul that killed 350+ people last week, felt confident to say:

"The person who can present a convincing argument (i.e. logical and backed up with reliable data) that explains why any anti-American Arab or Islamic group, "terrorist" or otherwise, would kill hundreds of thousands of Iraqis as a response to the US occupation of Iraq, will receive a prize of 1 million USD."

Looking at this from a historical perspective, precedence for the type of bombings in Iraq that are attributed to the insurgency or "al-Qaeda" is virtually non existent. During world war II, a number of countries were occupied by the Nazis. Countries such as France, Denmark, Norway and many others all had resistance movements who used various tactics to hamper the Nazi take over. Yet, there are no records whatsoever that the resistance fighters resorted to the mass murder of their fellow country men in an effort to evict the Nazis. Sure there was factional infighting, but nothing on the massive scale that we are seeing in Iraq. And of course, how could there be? It defies all logic.

Fast forward to the Vietnam war and here too we find no evidence that the Vietcong waged a campaign to kill their own fellow citizens as part if the fight against American forces.

more at link
[link to www.uruknet.info]

Last Edited by SPUD on 12/06/2011 02:56 PM
I am here to challenge your indoctrinated false belief that flaming queens don't use shovels ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 286139
United Kingdom
08/21/2007 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The deliberately mislabeled 'Suicide' Bombings are actually False Flag CIA/M16/Mossad Ops!!!
Erm does one have to point out the timeless rivalry between Shi'ite and Sunni
They have been targeting each other since the dawn of time, not to mention the revenge attacks
Sheeeesh bsflag
FreeFlow  (OP)

Austria
08/21/2007 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The deliberately mislabeled 'Suicide' Bombings are actually False Flag CIA/M16/Mossad Ops!!!
Coming not long after the botched London bombings carried out by British MI5 where an eyewitness reported that the floor of one of the trains had been blown inwards (how can a bomb in a backpack or on a "suicide bomber" INSIDE the train ever produce such an effect), more than anything else today's event in Basra highlights the desperation that is driving the policy-makers in the British government.
I am here to challenge your indoctrinated false belief that flaming queens don't use shovels ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 263358
United States
08/21/2007 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great post, OP.
I have thought the same exact thoughts since the beginning of this nightmare.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 264721
United States
08/21/2007 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

wow your so smart . tomato
FreeFlow  (OP)

Austria
08/21/2007 06:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great post, OP.
I have thought the same exact thoughts since the beginning of this nightmare.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 263358

Yep me too, I always thought it stinks to heaven and this article just nails my suspicions.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 263358
United States
08/21/2007 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Funny how nobody wants to touch this thread.
Must be true.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 282515
United States
08/22/2007 05:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
kits

User ID: 261878
United States
08/22/2007 05:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
You know, it's gonna be ironic five or ten years from now when we realize that due to how chaotic Iraq is, that we ended up locking-down and Iraq and torturing dissenters using a very similar style to Saddam Hussein himself.

Iraq will be just like it was before...but at least the US soldiers will then be well trained in population control and general occupation for when we bring the war home to the citizens of America.

I for one though...won't be getting into the whole suicide bombing thing. Seems to me that there's slightly more effective ways to go about guerrilla warfare.

But I digress, you are absolutely right OP. We know for a fact that some allied soldiers have conducted false-flag operations as evidence has been obtained and confirmed. We know that the probability is that the one or more occasions that the allied soldiers have been caught doing this is only the tip of the iceberg - Special Ops tend to get things done, if they messed up, maybe it was based on probability such as: If you do something once carefully, you should be able to get away with it. If you do it one-hundred times, perhaps you'll slip up and get yourself caught, as those soldiers did. History even confirms that the US and other nations have indeed conducted false-flag operations repeatedly over a duration of several decades. Again, with probability, history tells of them doing this several times, it's likely that they've done this many other times also, and just weren't caught on those occasions.

Rationalizing the suicide-bombing thing: It's most likely that some of the bombings are actual 'insurgents' who are frustrated, and maybe even copy-cating our false-flag bombings. But, we also are conducting some of those bombings if not most. The case may even be that some of the bombings are accidents such as friendly-fire but the USgov chooses to blame the insurgents in those situations, as it's a good opportunity to do so. Have you heard of much friendly-fire occurring this war? I haven't. Odd.
AIM:kits56fa2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 214369
United Kingdom
08/22/2007 05:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump for the truth
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 285438
United States
08/22/2007 06:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
This has been obvious to me for years. Let us recall that back in 2003, before any of the 'sectarian' violence began, Iraqi university professors were being systematically assassinated. It has always been quite obvious that only one entity would target Iraqi university professors: the Mossad. The Mossad's goal has been to prevent the return of a strong, prosperous, independent-thinking Iraq.

The most recent tactic of our American/Israeli/British 'special forces' has been grotesque mutilation (e.g., cutting off faces), in a false-flag operation that blames the 'insurgents'. This repels ordinary Iraqis and impels them to cooperate with the occupiers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 265547
United States
08/22/2007 06:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
I remember reading about an Iraqi who was working for the Americans. One day he was told to drive to a certain location and call them when he got there. When he arrived, cell phone reception was bad and he couldn't get a signal. After walking some distance, he finally got a signal. As soon as he made the call, his car blew up.

I'll always remember that story.
FreeFlow  (OP)

Austria
08/22/2007 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Very thoughtful responses, all three above!
Normal Is Subjective

User ID: 286646
Canada
08/22/2007 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Also helps to reinforce the "bigger bloodbath if we leave" meme they are desperately trying to drill into peoples heads.
I thought I'd beat the inevitibility of death to death just a little bit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 150288
United States
08/22/2007 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is what witnesses who were interviewed on a program I saw last week on free speech tv were saying. They said there were no suicide bombers and that the bombs were being detonated by remote control. One person said, "They didn't do this in the beginning, but now they come in quickly and cordon off the area before any journalists or witnesses can get close to the scene."
FreeFlow  (OP)

Austria
08/22/2007 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Also helps to reinforce the "bigger bloodbath if we leave" meme they are desperately trying to drill into peoples heads.
 Quoting: Normal Is Subjective

Yep the old create the problem and force the solution is done by the same faction.
FreeFlow  (OP)

Austria
08/22/2007 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is what witnesses who were interviewed on a program I saw last week on free speech tv were saying. They said there were no suicide bombers and that the bombs were being detonated by remote control. One person said, "They didn't do this in the beginning, but now they come in quickly and cordon off the area before any journalists or witnesses can get close to the scene."
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 150288

The same false flag ops tactics which got them into Iraq supported by the majority of the USrael pitizens, how sad that they still find so many idiots who fulfill their plans.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 283406
Australia
08/22/2007 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
The same satan infected dogs carried out 911 7/7 3/11.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 234305
United States
08/22/2007 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
You are SO FUCKING stupid!

PACNWguy

User ID: 60206
United States
08/22/2007 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is the biggest piece of bull shit ever.

Even a fucking suicide bomber cant get any respect from you morons.

:mahdscouts:
OBAMA - THE FASTEST FAILED PRESIDENT IN AMERICAN HISTORY

"I inherated and I am Great!"
FreeFlow  (OP)

Austria
08/22/2007 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am SO FUCKING evil!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 234305

Check out this pic, Seinghesa coward:
:starofdavi:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 286060
United Kingdom
08/22/2007 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: PACNWguy

No PACNWguy, YOU are the biggest piece of bullshit ever. The TRUTH is out so deal with it.

Or are you an evil little satans turd (zionazi) too?
Dr Dre
User ID: 5755
United Kingdom
08/22/2007 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am SO FUCKING evil!

Quoting: FreeFlow

Can you say "PHOTOSHOP"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 286060
United Kingdom
08/22/2007 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am SO FUCKING evil!

Can you say "PHOTOSHOP"
 Quoting: Dr Dre 5755

Can you say "MOSSAD"
FreeFlow  (OP)

Austria
08/22/2007 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can you say "PHOTOSHOP"
 Quoting: Dr Dre 5755

You say that as long you want but that doesn't it make so automatically then.

Of course everything must be PS what doesn't get into your worldview, sure.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 264657
United States
08/22/2007 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Every time I see a post like this I wonder....

Why don;t we ever see you woo-woos talking about KGB/Hamas/Hezbollah/Chinese (don't know then ame of their organization) false flags?

hmm

sheeplebah
Normal Is Subjective

User ID: 286696
Canada
08/22/2007 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: PACNWguy

Britain "apologizes" for terrorist act in Basra
Rescue of SAS men who were planning to place bombs in Basra City Square

Global Research, October 15, 2005

In earlier reports, we focussed on the operation of two undercover British SAS operatives, dressed in traditonal Arab clothing, who were planning to set of bombs in the main square in Basra, coinciding with a religous event.

They were arrested by Iraqi police and subsequently "liberated" by British forces in a major military assault, directed against the Iraqi police authorities with tanks and armed cars.

The matter of what the SAS operatives were doing was hushed up.

No investiigation was carried out.

This and other incidents suggest that the bomb attacks on civlians including suicide attacks are in fact covert intelligence operations to trigger divisions within Iraqi society, while at the same time weakening the resistance movement. [link to www.globalresearch.ca]
I thought I'd beat the inevitibility of death to death just a little bit.
FreeFlow  (OP)

Austria
08/22/2007 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Every time I see a post like this I wonder....

Why don;t we ever see you woo-woos talking about KGB/Hamas/Hezbollah/Chinese (don't know then ame of their organization) false flags?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 264657

What about you posting about such ops?

Tho I bet you'll hardly find ones from the last forty years with hundreds of deaths.
FreeFlow  (OP)

Austria
08/22/2007 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Britain "apologizes" for terrorist act in Basra
Rescue of SAS men who were planning to place bombs in Basra City Square

Global Research, October 15, 2005

In earlier reports, we focussed on the operation of two undercover British SAS operatives, dressed in traditonal Arab clothing, who were planning to set of bombs in the main square in Basra, coinciding with a religous event.

[link to www.globalresearch.ca]
 Quoting: Normal Is Subjective

Thanks NIS for posting this example.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 285438
United States
08/22/2007 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 264657

Hamas and Hezbollah, like other Muslim organizations, would use false flags only as a last resort, because their religion prizes honesty and courage and castigates deceit and cowardice.

The KGB has indeed engaged in false-flag attacks, but generally within the boundaries of the old Soviet Union. The Russian Parliament actually investigated one of them, before it was bullied into silence by Putin.

Similarly, I am sure that the Red Chinese engage in false-flag attacks, but rarely if ever outside the boundaries of what they claim to be their territory (including Tibet, Taiwan, etc.).
Dr Dre
User ID: 5755
United Kingdom
08/22/2007 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
So tell me FF. DO you or do you not think Militant Islam is an ongoing problem? Given what this group of muslims have as an eventual goal and the ideology they use to support this goal I think its a huge problem.

GLP