Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,242 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,011,763
Pageviews Today: 1,686,807Threads Today: 683Posts Today: 12,153
04:45 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Police MURDER man by tasering him. His last words, "don't kill me".

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 308021
United States
10/06/2007 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation

The use of electric shock as a method of torture was first documented in Nazi, Germany, but today it is still used as an acceptable use of ... all » torture in the United States.

In Gwinnett County, Georgia, an un-edited police videotape shows 31-year-old Deacon Frederick Williams being struck with a TASER five times in 43 seconds, just 4 minutes after being led into the jail.

He was handcuffed behind his back and in leg restraints, following an epileptic seizure at his home; an ambulance was called by his wife and son, but the police arrived first. His last words were: "Don't kill me, man. Don't kill me."

No charges have been filed in the torture / murder; the County DA refused to show this video to a Grand Jury, even though another man in custody was murdered just months earlier after being tortured with a TASER by the same police.

Coverage from some of the local media is here: [link to www.11alive.com] [link to www.commondreams.org] [link to brownwatch.squarespace.com] [link to www.gwinnettdailypost.com] [link to www.saveourcivilliberties.org]

While the Bush administration seeks to reinterpret the Geneva Conventions to allow the torture for foreign detainees, few people realize that torture is already 100% legal in the US when a US citizen is tortured by American State or Federal authorities.

The torture standards now under debate relate only to foreign detainees, who presently retain far more rights than any US citizen. However, the Bush administration has refused to address the documented and widespread torture of its own citizens of which its own officials are fully aware.

A complete copy of the police-recorded footage on DVD is also available at no charge upon request.
Evil Twin

User ID: 522
United States
10/06/2007 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Police MURDER man by tasering him. His last words, "don't kill me".
Geeze, bring back the Billie Club. One skull fracture usually takes the fight out of anybody.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 308958
Canada
10/06/2007 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh, this is so horrible.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 308966
United States
10/06/2007 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
you just watched a bunch of fucking animals murder a person,,,now set on your asses and do nothing.
because you are controled by scorcery, thats why.
you sniveling sacks of puke!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 308958
Canada
10/07/2007 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Eyes Wide Open, It looks like they removed the media coverage on that link already.

I got to leave, cause I'm just fuming.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 305700
United States
10/07/2007 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
The man had a seizure? I can't watch it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 308894
United States
10/07/2007 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
an epileptic seizure is not "fight" that you take out of a man/woman/child/person. what was his "crime" that he was being taken to jail?

they've become more skilled since 2004 and have more "kills" under their belts, all the while being called "legal".

sad state of affairs.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 307358
United States
10/07/2007 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
GAWD!

I feel like puking....

Viet Nam Vet here and totally discusted.

I hope these MURDERERS are all brought to true JUSTICE!
wing-ed

User ID: 281371
United States
10/07/2007 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Praise The Holy Of Holy :: We all have an appointment with death ! I'm not going into the blame mode as I am sure this thread will bring a lot of that ! What I am going into is the transfer of your soul from this vessel to the next:: This man seems to have known Jesus so he may be in paradise now , just waiting for his family !!Rev 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled. :: See if you have Jesus know one can take that from you !! Praise the Lamb:: Amen
Holy, holy,holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.Praise the one who gives you peace beyond all understanding Yes that scripture still sounds good !
zacksavage

User ID: 290784
United States
10/07/2007 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
WTF!! 8 or 9 cops on that dude.

What did he do??

Run a red light?

It's not hard to dislike cops,...they have become synonymous with blackwater mercs,...imo.

Z
Free your mind,...your ass will follow.

--- parliament funkadelic
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 279635
United States
10/07/2007 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is the state of our country. Are we really fighting IRAQ for freedom while we seem to enjoy the killing. Open your eyes to the evil and don't be manipulated any longer.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 308978
United States
10/07/2007 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
God, I would hate to die there like that with all those fucking swine around me like that. What a fucking NIGHTMARE!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/07/2007 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dying on the floor of a dirty ass cell with a bunch of fucking retards cooking you with a taser...

"Oh well lets try to recussitate him now I guess..."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 301136
United States
10/07/2007 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
now what another man is butchered by bush mob...i think it is high time America is taken out of her misery. come Lord come without delay least these devils leave none alive.
Evil Twin

User ID: 522
United States
10/07/2007 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
you just watched a bunch of fucking animals murder a person,,,now set on your asses and do nothing.
because you are controled by scorcery, thats why.
you sniveling sacks of puke!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 308966

Should I just go start randomly shooting cops?
Or, take a lesson from the French youth and burn the infrastructure and my neighbors' cars?
Retarded Alien

User ID: 225324
United States
10/07/2007 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
don't kill me bro!

new o'reilly bumper stickers available soon 5a
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/07/2007 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
56-Year-Old Died After Being Shocked 10 Times

POSTED: 5:07 pm EDT September 18, 2007
UPDATED: 10:59 am EDT September 19, 2007
Family to Sue
[link to www.news4jax.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/07/2007 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Evil Twin

Maybe you should..
zacksavage

United States
10/07/2007 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Or, take a lesson from the French youth and burn the infrastructure and my neighbors' cars?
 Quoting: Evil Twin

What's your solution to all this "us against them" mentallity in the police forces and military Evil Twin? Do you find this stuff righteous?

How does one defend themselves against the power of the state?

Z

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/07/2007 12:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
NYPD veteran says cops beat, Tasered teen son at barbecue

BY TINA MOORE
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Monday, September 17th 2007, 4:00 AM
A retired 20-YEAR veteran of the NYPD said yesterday that cops used excessive force against his son when they zapped him four times with a Taser, hit him 15 times with a nightstick and put him in a choke hold.

Retired Lt. Alexander Lombard said his son, Alexander Lombard 3rd, 17, was beaten by cops after they arrived at a "community sponsored" barbecue at 126th St. and Park Ave. last month.

[link to www.nydailynews.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/07/2007 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
How does one defend themselves against the power of the state?

Z
 Quoting: zacksavage

Like it's always been done I suppose...

History eventually repeats itself.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/07/2007 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Once, when I was younger I got punched in my ribs by a policeman. He actually looked back, over his shoulder to see if anyone was looking.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/07/2007 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Piece of shit he was...
CHARLES BRONSON
User ID: 308921
United States
10/07/2007 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
not randomly, pick the bad ones
Daladim
User ID: 269529
United States
10/07/2007 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm starting to get more than a bit scared now. I have had trouble with the law all of my life, but for the most part, they have treated me relatively nicely. I am not a violent criminal, and I have always been submissive upon arrest. But I do not respond well to acts of aggression either.

I have not been arrested in a few years, thank God. But I do fear how these officer that I may encounter in the future will be treating me. I have a long criminal record, and I know from personal experience just how an officer treats people like me. I moved out of my home town some time ago after being subject to the threat of a ten year sentance for less than a gram of marijuana.

I have no clue what I will encounter in the future, but I really feel like hiding out in the hills for the rest of my life. I truly do feel that this poses a threat to my safety and well being. The question is, is this the worst it will get?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/07/2007 12:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
here's some "bad cops" news for you.
Brattleboro Vermont Police Officers resort to violence and taser weapon attack against peaceful protesters who planted flowers in vacant lot.

[link to www.badcopnews.http:]

Chicago Illinois To Pay $4 Million To Family Of 14 Year Old Boy Shot And Killed By Police Officer Rafael Balbontin. Officer Now Serving 25 Years For Stabbing His Wife To Death

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS - A federal jury has awarded $4 million in damages to the family of a 14-year-old boy who was fatally shot in the back by an off-duty Chicago police officer in 2002.

The jury set the damages at $5 million but found Juan “Johnny” Salazar, the shooting victim, 20 percent at fault, said Salazar’s lawyer, Donald Shapiro. The shooting took place after Salazar and a second person tried to rob the officer’s residence.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/07/2007 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm starting to get more than a bit scared now. I have had trouble with the law all of my life, but for the most part, they have treated me relatively nicely. I am not a violent criminal, and I have always been submissive upon arrest. But I do not respond well to acts of aggression either.

I have not been arrested in a few years, thank God. But I do fear how these officer that I may encounter in the future will be treating me. I have a long criminal record, and I know from personal experience just how an officer treats people like me. I moved out of my home town some time ago after being subject to the threat of a ten year sentance for less than a gram of marijuana.

I have no clue what I will encounter in the future, but I really feel like hiding out in the hills for the rest of my life. I truly do feel that this poses a threat to my safety and well being. The question is, is this the worst it will get?
 Quoting: Daladim 269529

do you have a probation officer? report to him? your best bet is to hide out, stay clean, don't even get a speeding ticket as it's known that once they have you on something, they keep trying for more. if they know you, they'll already have their attitude set. hide in the hills if you can, it's safer.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 301136
United States
10/07/2007 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
troubling video indeed, noticed the nazi skin head disgusting. These criminals wearing a badge must be hang in public arena
shown live.I must admit i almost vomited, this is America
the land of the free? my ass it has turned into a den of evil men.

fuk this country is toast.
zacksavage

United States
10/07/2007 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Like it's always been done I suppose...

History eventually repeats itself.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 308978

Oh,...you mean,...

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
~~Thomas Jefferson

Why does it always have to come to that?? Don't people see the evil in what they do?

Do you think any of those cop took a pause, and said, My God,...what have I done???

Or do they go out for brew at a local pub and make fun of a dying man's last words?

Z

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/07/2007 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
AUSTIN, TEXAS - It was Thanksgiving day in 2006 that Austinite Darryl Snelling was unexpectedly thrown in the national spotlight.

Cpl. Thomas O’Conner of the Austin Police Department pulled Snelling over onto the shoulder of MoPac in South Austin.

O’Conner clocked Snelling’s Hyundai Accent going five miles over the speed limit.

The officer asked for some ID and insurance information. Shortly afterward, Snelling was pulled from his car and shot with a Taser.

It’s taken nearly a year, but Snelling is now talking to the media.

“I don’t feel like I’ve done anything wrong at all. Not at all,” Snelling said.

Only 45 seconds passed between the time O’Conner pulled Snelling over and when he fired his Taser. At the time, all Snelling could think about was his family. His mother and his cousin were in the car with him, and can be heard screaming on the videotape.

[link to www.badcopnews.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 236756
United States
10/07/2007 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

The use of electric shock as a method of torture was first documented in Nazi, Germany, but today it is still used as an acceptable use of ... all » torture in the United States.

In Gwinnett County, Georgia, an un-edited police videotape shows 31-year-old Deacon Frederick Williams being struck with a TASER five times in 43 seconds, just 4 minutes after being led into the jail.

He was handcuffed behind his back and in leg restraints, following an epileptic seizure at his home; an ambulance was called by his wife and son, but the police arrived first. His last words were: "Don't kill me, man. Don't kill me."

No charges have been filed in the torture / murder; the County DA refused to show this video to a Grand Jury, even though another man in custody was murdered just months earlier after being tortured with a TASER by the same police.

Coverage from some of the local media is here: [link to www.11alive.com] [link to www.commondreams.org] [link to brownwatch.squarespace.com] [link to www.gwinnettdailypost.com] [link to www.saveourcivilliberties.org]

While the Bush administration seeks to reinterpret the Geneva Conventions to allow the torture for foreign detainees, few people realize that torture is already 100% legal in the US when a US citizen is tortured by American State or Federal authorities.

The torture standards now under debate relate only to foreign detainees, who presently retain far more rights than any US citizen. However, the Bush administration has refused to address the documented and widespread torture of its own citizens of which its own officials are fully aware.

A complete copy of the police-recorded footage on DVD is also available at no charge upon request.
 Quoting: Eyes Wide Open

Unbelieveable. Then they wait over 8 minutes before trying any CPR? Sorry people but this was a case of murder whether the "cops" did it or not..

GLP