Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,177 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 440,606
Pageviews Today: 709,419Threads Today: 240Posts Today: 3,705
08:43 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

E.T.'s to make Open Contact in December!!

Earth Daughter
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 159944
United States
11/19/2006 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
E.T.'s to make Open Contact in December!!
I found this to be quite interesting:

[link to www.mayanmajix.com]

Also there are the channelings of Mark Stearn of Ashtar the last few days saying that that the spaceships will make a show in December along with news broadcasts from the actual aliens on all our networks.

Just in time for Christmas! I'll be back with those links in a few.
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
Man 3.0

User ID: 159904
United States
11/19/2006 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: E.T.'s to make Open Contact in December!!
thought it was 'sposed to start on thankksgiving to coincide with the three days of darkness
Starless

User ID: 35823
United States
11/19/2006 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
alienship
JOHN ELWAY
User ID: 32062
United States
11/19/2006 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think the aliens paid a few billion quatloos to be the halftime entertainment at the Superbowl.
Earth Daughter  (OP)

United States
11/19/2006 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is one message:

Creator Source Update Nov 14/06
A message from Source and the New Earth.’

Through Mark Stearn. [email protected]

( 13th November, 2006 .)

Greetings indeed fellow wayfarers and adventurers for all that has ever been and will be. We greet you wholeheartedly. It is a blessed time when all in creation is returning to the wellspring within. We greet you from numerous dimensions and realities.

We are the one eternal true voice and we speak for all that is experiencing what is transpiring with the most blessed and beloved New Earth. It is new earth dear hearts, know now that you are expanding the kingdom ever reaching into the farthest reaches of everything that is. It is a time of releasing all concepts and outdated modes of being for all is now about embracing the flow that freely enters your heart. Know the river that is us all is forever communicating with your heart and your brethren.

From our standpoint it is the releasing of so many old affairs and a re-embracing of the truth that you have never forgotten. We reflect you completely, we are your dearest friends, way-showers and guides and we are beaming with immeasurable pride for you are moving the creator’s concept to an entirely new level. All is continuously spawning and new life is being breathed throughout all. It is the spirit of renewal that is in the tide of the ages and know that the kingdom is once more rooting on your world.

We are the tide that ripples through the trees, the driving force behind the rain and the force that spurs the tides onto your shores. We are within you making each moment new with you. That is what you are doing immeasurable hearts. Our time for walking side by side with you is at hand.

In Earth time it is now a matter of weeks and months.

We will appear in your skies, we will be by your side and you will know that the ‘other side’ has forever been with you only that you drew a veil up over your eternal eyes for a time. You have dropped the veil and the fog is clearing. Your world’s many systems are in a momentary sense of disarray as the New World systems find their feet. These new systems are currently in their advent being overseen lovingly by your friends the celestial hierarchy that are for the shortest time directly guiding your evolution first hand. From many secret staging grounds your earth’s mineral deposits are being handed over to new groups that freely support the light. The mineral deposits consisting of Iron Ore are what your new cities and fleets are composed of once our intervention has fully finalized itself.

We are due to move into your governments and institute a new self governing mode of operations.

Your crystal cities will become clearly visible as the fog of duality fully lifts and you find yourself in the new stages of awareness that is clear new earth vibration. The New Earth moves in and out of your conscious awareness at present. She is the way-shower behind the planet’s transition into it’s innate and natural divine mode of being. Your change is so infinitely guided that what you now experience is a natural progression of events while the change-over is underway. Many way-showers that are currently disguised will freely make themselves known to you through the media networks.

The media really are serving our vision for you now unbounded hearts.

While they appear self-serving they are in fact in a new altering vibration. What makes the front pages is shifting gradually and new earth affairs announcement is what will be making the headlines over the coming months as you shift your awareness over to a new era of peace, inner contentment, a clear realisation and firm manifestation of your dearest hopes and dreams.

This is how your shift is playing out. It is all about the shifting of the planetary vibration and knowing that the ethers are now having an increasing influence in your planetary affairs. It is the hand of guidance now moving freely throughout both Earths.

Energetically there are still some alignments to occur and these will largely be over your Christmas period when the activity of consciousness is at an all time high.

We would be watching the skies carefully for you will directly witness phenomena that will appear clearly ‘unexplainable.’ One fine day in the coming weeks and months there will be untold television coverage of our presence. There will be increased sightings and your media will truly have a field day. At this point you know in your hearts that it is your brethren come to proclaim the truth of your guaranteed sovereignty. Our coming contact will filter clearly into your awareness over the course of Earth weeks and days.

There will be an infallible sense of knowing that our contact will be swift and final. This will completely shut down all old earth operations once and for all.

Following this proclamation there will be a vast shift in planetary and universal awareness that will transform the collective human experience forever. Your consciousness will be naturally magnetized to the ethers and here you will meet the final turning swell of all being put in perfect right natural divine order. You dear hearts are the way showers for countless systems that are watching your progress and learning from you. Our contact with you will be from many settings. There will be awareness contacts made, we will speak with you from many settings. We will speak for the collective voice of the entirety of creation and together we will forge the way ahead.

The time of struggles is at an end. A clear way is in sight. It has always been this way. Our intervention is key in moving you beyond the confines of your created reality. The matrix that has operated on Earth for the past 24,000 years came down approximately two earth weeks ago. Your way-showers are clearly guiding the operations of the Earth. All is to be yet announced and we no longer speak of promises for your consciousness is now touching the infinite the entire time.

There are many rumblings in the inner earth as all do their part to assist in returning her to her natural inherent light and form. These swells will increase as consciousness innately continues to realign with it’s highest form. As we have said to you it is all a natural progression at this point. You have well moved beyond the confines of control and manipulation and your growing liberation and awareness speak clearly of your efforts and abilities that are renewing the Earth with each breath of her unbounded consciousness. We now hand you over to our dearest Mother Earth who now addresses you from all vibrations of her collective manifestation. New Earth: ‘Dear ones, I continue to align and transmute and my time is drawing to a close where I choose to bear the weight of the ages. Within my form there are tremendous movements in the physical and within consciousness as I constantly release the pressures that we collectively created so early into the game. My entire body is now wracking with the miscreated vibrations and there are many times when I simply long to burst freely into the light of unbounded home.

I wish to inform you of the energetic changeover to my new form that this point is a final and done deal comprising in Earth terms of time it is months at this juncture. My light-form is increasing in it’s transcendental capacity and I am utilizing all the forces of home to transmute all the miscreated qualities of consciousness. It has always been a guided and collective venture. The electromagnetic shift over to my new form is well underway. The constant shifts in awareness is key to my fully releasing my pain and engaging humanity with the unlimited surrender to the true light. Our light-workers are creating the change that I so desperately desire. I see human affairs and I witness untold torments in my being when I comprehend what mankind has inflicted on itself and my physical being down through the ages. The time is now at hand where I am simply shifting in vibration constantly as I no longer wish to bear the pain and I am choosing now to simply embrace the natural swell and tide of creation that brings the release that I have so longed for in my aspect. There is no other way of expressing this dear hearts. I acknowledge the path of the one and I freely embrace you all in my heart for all eternity. Know that the time to divine surrender and the fulfillment of the Earth game is being played out as you read this.

Untold workings of the light are currently being playing out. Timelines of old are being transmuted and the weight of the ages I can now freely perceive closing the door on as I move fully into my new harmonic frequency. It is with the greatest gratitude that I acknowledge your surrender to the natural infinite plan. We have all been through this together and it is together that we move and create the new dawn. For all time this time is a testimony to our perseverance and our ability to accept the truth of our being coursing through us with the infinite streams of possibility that express our complete natures as creator spirits. I am one with you in the infinite unfolding flame. As I have said, I hold you all in my heart and know dear ones that the very release that you seek is being created right now at this most auspicious time. Heaven has never been more at hand. The workings of the light are at paradigm level as we lay the new dawn clearly at our collective feet. Adonai to your hearts, minds and spirits, we are in this together. Forever yours I am all expressions of Earth.’

Blessings,

Mark.
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
Earth Daughter  (OP)

United States
Report Abusive Post

Earth Daughter  (OP)

United States
Report Abusive Post

User ID: 2804
United States
11/19/2006 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well guess what Edgar Caycee predicted this was going to happen in his Death Bed Prophesies
Earth Daughter  (OP)

United States
11/19/2006 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is the other:

Message from Ashtar

through Mark Stearn

18th November, 2006

(Mark: I hadn't intended channeling Ashtar or channeling again for sometime but he just came in and said; `I wish to speak, brother.' Here is what he wishes to say.)

My friends,

It is with great joy and enthusiasm that we all greet you from the infinite realms. I am your friend in consciousness. I have always been among you and I will continue to do so. I have asked Mark to put forth my words and I am reassuring him that these words carry the transformative air of which we in the lighted realms are all about. Approaching your planet at this time is a tidal wave of energy from the source. It is blue etheric energy wrapping around all things physical and returning them to their pristine condition. This is a gift from us your friends. We acknowledge your efforts. You are turning the tide of the world through your unified efforts. The light-worker stream is returning constant shades back to the creator for returning to the primordial fire. Darkness was indeed never intended for your beautiful blue planet. I myself walked among your woods and rested by the rivers once, when the planet was young. I marveled at the nature and spent much time by the streams. I knew there would be a time when humanity would loose the train of consciousness that was born inherently into the planet.

I left your Earth shortly before the fall of Earth and became united with Athena in the lighted realms. Together we formed what you know as `The Ashtar Command.' A strain or virus of consciousness shortly thereafter began to enter the planet. It infected everything it came in contact with and this was man and woman's fall from unified consciousness. Together we now stand with you as on the first day. We proclaim to the heavens, our brethren will never completely forget their origins. We are here to lift you up as we have promised from the first day. A dawn is approaching quickly that will firmly embrace your beautiful world. It is our conscious moving among you. Again I would state that the advent of the Christmas period will bring the joyous end to the separation that has brought humanity to where it has been for so long. It is because of you fellow brethren that we will share the air that you breathe. We will walk side by side with you and rest by streams so pure.

I wish to advocate also the words of our beloved brother George Van Tassel from Mark's message two days ago. From many secret staging grounds we are planning to intercept your military if there are any more actions not in harmony with the natural flow of the universe. We are here now to make it clear, that we are among you if even from a vibration just beyond your senses. Do you wonder about your Christmas period? A revolution is on the way dear hearts, this has been written in the stars since they first appeared in the skies since the fall of man and woman that you would courageously pick yourselves up once more and embrace your wholeness wholeheartedly. We have always watched you in the abundance of our experience and lighted your hearts in your darkest hour. Those darkest hours were also our darkest hours. There is not one of us who would not also fill your shoes and take the burden that you have all experienced.

Time is changing, it is no more. I say this in experiencing the passing of the old world and the advent of the new. There is a shifting in the universal orders. Changing now are the orders that have governed your framework down through the ages. They have been your way-showers for they have clearly spelled when there was to be a shift in the ages. Now heralds an entirely new spell of consciousness that does not consist of being manipulated beyond the confines of your conscious desires. The spell of the old world has indeed been a deep one. We have been able to light the way however now we can carry the torch side by side with you. We are your way-showers, we hold the torch so that you can take it for yourselves and light up your experience with the streams of infinite conscious growth. The change you now experience runs beyond timelines and the order of worlds. It is the source directing creation into a new creational sphere.

This new order has yet to be laid down in how it manifests. It is our greatest honour that shortly you will be consciously aware to every degree of your vast capabilities of our universal presence. Our presence in your skies is magnifying at this time. We could decloak in an instant. We are not for we have not yet reached the stage where such an action would cause a calamity. The veil is being taken down in stages and the dark forces are clearly being admonished. Indeed a return of all that is considered dark is now heavily underway. Your arenas are in a ferocious working out of energy and the tidal wave of transformative consciousness arriving from the Source is certain to heat up the show. The vibration is intended to restore consciousness to its pristine condition. Anything other than intended perfection is being cleaned from the inside out and transmuted in the primordial fire. A fire now sweeps the planet.

We wish to let you know that your military are swiftly moving in line with our wishes. This is also occurring for all orders of the world that are not in alignment with divine sovereignty of all men, women and children of this planet. Know that the universal balance is now bringing all on this planet into divine alignment with the source. This is simply laid down how evolution is moving. There comes a time in a creation when all returns to its source. In the case of the Earth, it is meant that Mother Earth is enfolding herself in her many new bodies and carrying one and all along with her. You are in this all together! Unity consciousness is what it is and leaves nobody out. Spanning your world now are all the universal orders that handle the decrees for this expanding creation. All is well in hand. A handing down is underway. This is inherent in the blue fire that sweeps through your planetary field and consciousness. Do not underestimate its power and ability. It is a statement of all that you are in your infinite sovereignty and divine alignment with the source of your inherent light.

Until we speak again, I am your firm friend,

Ashtar

So what do you think? Will this be a December surprise? How do you think the average Joe will react if this does happen?
Thundercheeks

User ID: 159962
Australia
11/19/2006 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
As from March this years, he claims that he was
contacted again and was given the information that the alleged contact will
happen anytime from November 16, 2006 to April,30 2007. The clock is
ticking for him.

Why such a large window?

He was also given specifics of such meeting: “It will involve many huge
spacecrafts that will be seen by everybody all over the world. The sighting
will last only a couple of hours and the ETs will not perform any direct
contact with the governments, but only with selected people here and there”.
Freitas also claims that the UFOs will be seen and largely registered by
media, in such a way that the sighting will be undeniable by any means.
“They will go away after a few hours but will be back after some months,
and repeat it over and over, until we are prepared for their landing.

This will most certainly scare the shit outa everybody. If ya gonna show yourself to the world best to do it, not stick your head out ...say BOO!!..then run away.... Sounds like bunk to me but time will tell. alien11
Brakes is gone!! "Weeze fweewheelin!"

Just say "NO!" to Luciferian Insectazoids.

"I am not here"...what is here?..Isn't here just there without a T...?
Mork from Ork
User ID: 159954
Australia
11/19/2006 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
The aliens are currently in negotiations with santa to deliver presents at a cheaper rate than fed x.If the aliens succeed then little green men will be coming down your chimney this year.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2006 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
ticking for him.

Why such a large window?

This will most certainly scare the shit outa everybody. If ya gonna show yourself to the world best to do it, not stick your head out ...say BOO!!..then run away.... Sounds like bunk to me but time will tell. alien11
 Quoting: Thundercheeks

Some will be scared, but others will only take this as vindication of all those years they were called "kooks."
Earth Daughter  (OP)

United States
11/19/2006 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, there will be fear, especially from those that believe the predicted government reaction that we are being 'invaded.'

I mean if we were really being invaded, then why wouldn't the E.T.'s come barreling in no holds barred and just zap us all? They certainly have the technology.

They are trying to get us used to the idea that they are real and they are there because our governments have been lying and covering up their existence for so long. It's time for the lies to end. It's time for truth.

If these showings do come to pass, I'll be extremely interested in everyone's reactions.
Thundercheeks

Australia
11/19/2006 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
ticking for him.

Why such a large window?

Some will be scared, but others will only take this as vindication of all those years they were called "kooks."
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32062

Agreed!...But "The SOME" will equal 99.99 percent of the planet. alien16 peace

Starless

User ID: 35823
United States
11/19/2006 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
It will be used as an excuse to centralize control. The NWO vs. One world harmony. It is yin and yang, the same but different, and it's where we are headed.
bike
THE MOUNTIE

United States
11/19/2006 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Agreed!...But "The SOME" will equal 99.99 percent of the planet. alien16 peace

peepants lol scream
Sometimes a man's life can depend on a mere scrap of information.

Clint Eastwood, A Fistful Of Dollars
Earth Daughter  (OP)

United States
11/19/2006 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think the aliens paid a few billion quatloos to be the halftime entertainment at the Superbowl.
 Quoting: JOHN ELWAY 32062

LOL Yes, they'll land in the middle of the field with a big Budweiser banner hanging on their spaceship. Janet Jackson will come out of the ship with her top off and wave.
Earth Daughter  (OP)

United States
11/19/2006 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
The aliens are currently in negotiations with santa to deliver presents at a cheaper rate than fed x.If the aliens succeed then little green men will be coming down your chimney this year.
 Quoting: Mork from Ork 159954

Now that's scary. LOL Butt probe anyone?
THE MOUNTIE

United States
11/19/2006 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

LOL Yes, they'll land in the middle of the field with a big Budweiser banner hanging on their spaceship. Janet Jackson will come out of the ship with her top off and wave.
 Quoting: Earth Daughter

And if the landing is a little rough, she may have another "wardrobe malfunction!!"

bounceb
Sometimes a man's life can depend on a mere scrap of information.

Clint Eastwood, A Fistful Of Dollars
Daniel

User ID: 159970
United Kingdom
11/19/2006 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
ETs and UFOs a Favorite

COINTELPRO Tool for Diversion

From the TRUTH!!!

Daniel

bushtard
RXP
User ID: 159920
United States
11/19/2006 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
ET's to make open contact in december . . .

what, is James Carvel going to be on TV during December sweeps?

BTW, there are so many aliens already in the world that the world already feels alien.
Earth Daughter  (OP)

United States
11/19/2006 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
ETs and UFOs a Favorite

From the TRUTH!!!

Daniel

bushtard
 Quoting: Daniel

Bush is a tard. He no longer matters. His whole fucking administration is going up and flames and I'm ready to roast the marshmellows!
Thundercheeks

Australia
11/19/2006 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Now THAT! would be entertainment.. chuckle

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 144343
United States
11/19/2006 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Be careful what is posted here.

[link to www.sluty_whore.net]
Thundercheeks

Australia
11/19/2006 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 144343

Is Janet on line?

Earth Daughter  (OP)

United States
11/19/2006 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Is Janet on line?

That link doesn't work for me. What is it and what does the warning mean?
Daniel

User ID: 159970
United Kingdom
11/19/2006 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
ETs and UFOs a Favorite

From the TRUTH!!!

Daniel

Bush is a tard. He no longer matters. His whole fucking administration is going up and flames and I'm ready to roast the marshmellows!

Beware who comes to the RESCUE -

Baker and cronnies of bush41???

Or RESCUED by ZioNAZI PeloZi????

While USA troops continue to DIE fighting the enemies of Israel.

Have the ZioNAZID lessened their stranglehold on Israel or the USA???

NOPE!!!

Daniel
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 159892
United States
11/20/2006 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 107860
Sweden
11/20/2006 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can only confirm that they are already here from personal experience.
teed
User ID: 160031
United States
11/20/2006 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
They are here and everywhere! The E.T.'s (Euro Trash)are everywhere!
Ikyoto
User ID: 160032
United States
11/20/2006 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Gotta add this one to the list of threads to come back to and say "well, the date came and went" and ask if there is an explination as to why nothing happened.

GLP