Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,363 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 194,511
Pageviews Today: 321,268Threads Today: 114Posts Today: 2,133
03:20 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Affirmation: NESARA and First Contact Updates.

pondering

User ID: 6884
United States
09/16/2005 08:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Affirmation: NESARA and First Contact Updates.
10 hours is up alright, but we can still hope right? Besides this is fun and you meet all kinds of interesting people in this forum....what better way to spend an otherwise boring day?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 193
Austria
09/16/2005 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Finally a more tangible message from the Second Coming Site:

Sananda on the SECOND COMING

Part 8: September, 2005

(updated on a daily basis)

16th September: It is true that we shall soon be among you, I in the spirit and some of the aliens from the Capricorn in the flesh. However, there are still a few days before we can leave our sanctuary and be freely among you. Our first landing day has not, as yet, been selected. The end of the incorrect government and the return to constitutional government is highly regarded by all of us. This is the beginning of a new millennium. A millennium of peace, prosperity, and the removal of avaricious persons from leadership positions in your government.

It is time for the American people to wake up and do a better job of selecting your leaders. There will be many disclosures of your failures, as a people, to properly consider and elect those who will be the most responsive to the needs of the country as contrasted with their own desires to become more wealthy while in office. There should be some strong legislative changes made in your government and the way in which politicians are provided with monetary opportunities instead of service opportunities.

Well, enough of this preaching to you. It is time for citizens to become more responsible. I wish you the best of good management for your affairs. I shall soon be with you in the flesh for a brief time, then I shall go to do my duty, along with other ancient religious leaders, in and around the Jerusalem area.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10184
United States
09/16/2005 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
>>>Our first landing day has not, as yet, been selected.<<<

NO !!!! You could have fooled us !!!!

And here we´ve been expecting you any minute....like total fools....because it´s what you´ve been promising over and over again for the past 150 days !!!

Our bad !!!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Austria
09/16/2005 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Communication with Capt. Helena of the Capricorn. 16 September 2005

Lavar: Welcoming Helena.

Helena: Good morning. You are right on schedule. Today, if our information is correct, should be the beginning of the long time events that we have awaited. Your government will change back to the older constitutional government and there will be much more freedom from monetary mismanagement. We applaud all of your citizens that have worked so hard to get to this stage. We believe that this will help change the world in due time. We will soon have the official word of the governmental changes and then we can begin our procedures to land and be among you. This should be the day that we have been waiting for for over a decade.
New topic: Much of our work that we shall be permitted to accomplish involves many of you in our procedures to help in cleaning up Mother Earth´s atmosphere and some of Mother Earth´s polluted waters. We are especially cognizant of the work that your group has been doing to process and clean up various types of polluted waters. We shall be pleased to soon have two of our group working with you.
The other technology that you are struggling with is to make devices that can capture from the vast energy of space the energy you need to power your equipment, to light and heat your homes, and, especially (in your case) to develop an on-the-vehicle battery charger with the source of power being space energy. We are most pleased with what you have accomplished. Your group is certainly one of the world´s leaders in getting some progress made in using space energy. We shall be pleased to help you. It will not be long and we will be there.
We shall soon have the day and hour of our landing in your "valley of the mountains" and will welcome you and your friends and especially the media who will be able to tell much of the world that we are real, that we are alien, and that we obviously come in peace. That will be a great day for us. We are very pleased that we have you to communicate with and a few others like you in other parts of your country.
That is my message for you this morning. Any questions?

Lavar: Dear Helena, thank you for the many mnay times you have spent speaking to me and I pray that I have received most of your information correctly. My guess is that when your shuttles land and you are among us, there will not be any need for this telepathic linkage. Am I correct in that concept?

Helena: You are somewhat correct. We plan to work with some of you to link with your earth-girdling Internet system and have communication from that linkage to the Capricorn. In that way we can communicate more directly and with many of you. However, please feel free to call upon me at any time you desire with your telepathic capability.

Lavar: Thank you dear Helena. I am most grateful to you for your patience with my modest capability to be a telepathic receiver. Bless you and your crew. We look forward to your arrival!
pondering

User ID: 6884
United States
09/16/2005 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I noticed that Helena didn´t mention her blowing it from her post 9/12/2005:

"However, the latest information we receive has more information content and appears to be the beginnings of the announcement for this week."

Or her post of 9/5/05:

"If our information is correct, then tomorrow there will be an announcement of the NESARA program after the final release of the prosperity and humanitarian funds has been completed."

E-I-E-I-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Austria
09/16/2005 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
So her information was just not correct.

Patience patience patience .......
Sometimes I am losing it too.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17262
India
09/16/2005 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
PEACE ON EARTH

NESARA ALLREADY DONE

NESARA ANNOUNCED NOW
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Austria
09/17/2005 06:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
St. Germain 09.17.05

The way forward is becoming clearer, certainly for those of you who have followed developments since the Millennium. The expected end of the Age passed by, and perhaps for some there was relief that the predicted end times were not accompanied by massive Earth upheavals. Instead, the air of change remained and gradually it dawned on people that they had the power to alleviate the extent of the changes. The future was seen to be very much in their hands, and it was realized that your reality was being changed through the new consciousness emerging.

Over the last few years, there has been an explosion in the numbers of you that have awoken to your growing consciousness. You have come to realize that you are powerful Beings, that do have an input as to how these end-times work out. You have been projecting a path that puts the old behind you, and is replaced by one that is more in accordance with the times. It is being seen that the old ways are no longer acceptable and no longer work for people are claiming back their sovereignty. The shackles and chains that have held you in bondage are being loosened and thrown off, as you see how for millennia of time you have been held down.

You are helping to create the new reality through the power of your thought. It matters not that there are variations from one to another, as the end of this cycle has been ordained by higher forces. There is little to see around you that would endorse your feeling that the changes have begun. Yet, it is your feelings that are a measure of what is happening. Many of you sense the new energies around you, and feel the lightness and invigorating power that they bring. You begin to feel expanded as though your aura encompasses so much more than before, and many have developed a self assurance that they can control and influence outer events.

The net result of your new found power is that you are directing it to those people who are immersed in the dark, and it is having an effect. Believe me that the dark also wrestle with their consciousness and they feel driven by energies and Beings that they have attracted to themselves. Their inner God spark may be dimmed but is nevertheless there and will remain so as it is indestructible. Your Love and Light connects with that God spark and the power that it brings is one for change and transmutation of the dark energies. The Light on Earth has grown in leaps and bounds, and you may be sure that it has helped to raise the consciousness of everyone. Equally as important, it has helped Mother Earth in her own cleansing inasmuch that it does not require the same degree of physical force as was envisaged.

Your ego self is sometimes fearful of what is taking place, because changes contain an element of the unknown. Through time, humans have been molded into what they have been led to believe they should be. Even so they have found comfort in their acquired identity and the role given to them. Humans have been misguided into believing that they are born into slavery, and to serve others like the fiefdoms of old. Your labor has been exploited, and you have been controlled in your thinking through both political and religious indoctrination. You have lived many lives where you have been completely oppressed and allowed no free expression. All of these experiences have brought you to a point where you now see the need to break out of the mould.

The way forward is to continue opening up your consciousness so that you may embrace the truth more fully. Be guided by your intuition, and know that you are great Beings deserving of more than you have previously been credited. You have the capacity for unlimited thought, as you are part of everything That Is. You have unlimited power to bring changes about and can only be subdued if you allow the energies of fear to dominate your life. Assure your ego that there is really nothing to worry about, that you will take charge of your own life and are not beholden to any other mortal Being. You have the ability to move mountains and it is only lack of self belief that prevents you from doing so. The mountains you need to remove are those that comprise the dark energies and their minions. By focusing your Love and Light upon them you can achieve what appears to be the impossible.

The greatest weapon in your armory is Love, and the power is not in using force but by transmutation of the dark energies. You could change the world in the blink of an eye, you have that potential and it is God given. Your power is returning as you cleanse your bodies, and become a conduit for more Light than ever before. With it comes that peace within that enables you to walk through fire without being harmed. You acquire a self assurance that becomes the model for others, as you will surely also lift them up with you. This is how progress is made, a step at the time as those who have gone on before reach down with a helping hand. This is true Brotherhood and Love in its highest expression and you are beginning to acknowledge that it is so.

Dear Ones, the way forward is clear as you must find your real self and exercise your divinity to bring peace and love back to Earth. Does not the Sun seem brighter and your step a little lighter. Can you see self in others and acknowledge their rights to be as you. After all, you are All One and there can never be a permanent separation. For too long you have been led to believe that you are alone on your journey, and directed by others for their ulterior motives. No one can take away your freedom of expression unless you allow it to be so. Go forward with a new found strength, and resolve to become again that which you always were, a God incarnate of great Love.

I am St. Germain and I see how you are wonderfully responding to the challenges of the present time. You are paving the way with your energy of Love and the Light and it is penetrating every corner where the dark hides. You are truly achieving great success, and every soon you shall see the results of your endeavors. As ever, a great love accompanies you as you manifest the way forward with a path lighted with Love.

Thank you St. Germain.

Mike Quinsey
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Austria
09/17/2005 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thought this to be very interesting, though not every single aspect does fit into the GF messages:

Greetings!

Reaching critical mass has changed everything. How we use and interact with energy, as well as where we are now residing, so to speak, are now very different. We are in an entirely New reality, with New ways of being and living, and all we need do now is begin living in this New way as we watch the Old World finalize it´s stages of dissolvement.

“Where am I?”, you may be wondering, or perhaps you are feeling as though you have fallen into a void with vast emptiness with no connections anywhere. Like a big neutrality zone with no sense of any energy or support present, it may even feel difficult to create in this space of no space. And in addition, as we have now leaped so far ahead as a group when we reached critical mass, jumping and arriving in higher dimensions always creates great sleepiness, spaciness, lack of concentration, loss of balance, extreme fatigue and lethargy and bouts of short term memory loss.

Staying grounded can be a continuous feat as well. This space of “the eye within the storm” can create experiences of disconnection where we may feel uncomfortable with others, as if we no longer know them or remember what our relationships with them was like or about, and even feelings of “nothing has changed and I don´t think it ever will!”. You may feel like you are floating above the ground and existing in some sort of dream world of illusions and games……..or perhaps feeling out of body.

And when we make these leaps, either personally or as a group, the darkness always follows. Things always seem to feel worse, when actually they are better. It may seem as though it is near impossible to find a good feeling space anywhere. “How can I feel so bad when I am now vibrating and existing higher?”, you may wonder. With every leap in ascension, whether big or small (and this was a very substantial one!), the darkness panics as it know it is going somewhere else or being transmuted, and pulls out the big guns, making itself ever present. This will pass, as it always does.

And when the good feeling space returns, it will be very different this time….you will see.

Confusion, panic, fear and insecurity may grip you as well, as we may wonder where in the world we are and where we are headed, with chaos ever present and no sense of any kind of order or plan. “What madness have I arrived in?”, you may wonder.

You have simply reached the higher realms.

We are in a New reality now, with new rules and New ways of being, and the Old lower vibrating ways are virtually intolerable now.

What is left of the Old is merely an illusion, falling more and more rapidly every day and the more we try and hold onto it, living in its denser and lower vibrational reality, the more uncomfortable we will feel.

New Orleans , Louisiana , here in the US , recently experienced a massive cleansing via a hurricane and flooding. At one point, a helicopter arrived bringing relief in the form of food and water to those who were in the center and heart of this cleansing. The helicopter and those aboard were greeted with gunfire and attacks, and were forced to immediately lift off and do as best they could to drop their gifts of relief from above.

Yes, it may feel as if the world has gone insane and is totally out of control. It may feel as if one is living in utter chaos, with the energies of fear, loss, desperation and grasping and clutching all around. Again, it may feel as though you don´t know where you belong anymore or perhaps you are wondering which end is up and which is down, and that there is no longer a thing to hold onto that makes any sense. If you are feeling lost and confused, it is because the Old World is gone and going fast….and as always, all is in order.

First wavers, or those lightworkers who are generally speaking in the baby boomer generation, have finished their work. They are free to go. With the critical mass being reached in mid-August, all the space that they held (and of course all other lightworkers are acknowledged as well who diligently followed their hearts and successfully contributed to this amazing Shift of the Ages) is no longer necessary……..we are done. We have victoriously succeeded and are now free to stay and create the lives of our dreams and a New higher vibrating existence, or whatever we damn well please.

We need to “stay in the helicopter”. We need not go down with the ship. Some will take the helicopter to New experiences and create New worlds. Others will share their gifts, service and contributions from the helicopter or with brief visits “on the ground”, but then we will need and want to get back into the helicopter while the remainder of the Old World is rapidly deteriorating.

Many weeks ago I found a birdfeeder on my property and filled it with food. At first the birds did not see it, but eventually it was discovered. As more and more birds arrived, the food began diminishing at a rapid rate. As chaos ensued, they began to fight over the food and attack each other. After a few days of this, I decided not to fill the feeder again. The birds had forgotten how to find their own food. They began to compete with each other towards the end, when the food was very low and it got very ugly. There was a frenzy. Giving them food was not the answer, nor was I “helping”. This is what began to happen with my readers as well.

And this is what is now occurring on the planet as a whole. Our “food”, of course, is the light. We have “died” and we need to go to the light. Many have forgotten that we are incredible and powerful creators and can create fresh and new in any given moment. Our needs will always be met and we all have the ability to find our own “food”…….our own special connection to the light. Over-helping and feeding others is not the way.

The physical manifestations around us are not our support and our means of survival. As we arrive more and more in the higher realms, we will remember our incredible and very strong connections to Source, and know that we can always create from that……and now, creating and living in these higher vibrations will take on a whole New meaning and put us in a whole New reality.

When we finally reached the critical mass, we no longer needed to “hold the space”. We could pull out and fly into the higher realms of our dreams and our own realities with no entanglements from the “whole” and group consciousness. The star beings are gone as well. Their duties are over. The many visitations I used to receive from them are now gone. There is quite an empty space now, but all for good reason. In this way, it may feel that much has “pulled out”. Are they gone forever? We need only invoke their presence and they will rapidly arrive for us, but know that we are all as one, as never before, and need them not….it is our choice. But the opportunity exists for us to spend our time with them and greatly enjoy their presence and their gifts as well.

No longer “holding the space” created many changes. The activities on the planet then, basically went “haywire” as just about anything occurred and will continue to do so. Things will fall where they may. All and anything can and will happen now. This is simply a part of the process of the “deterioration” or falling away of the Old 3D illusions we have carried for so long.

With this energy shift, how we create has also been affected. “Holding the space” is no longer a necessary part of creation. There is no more “waiting for things to unfold” process. There is no more “spirit is guiding me” process. WE ARE IT. Our supporters and support system has pulled out to enable us to remember and to become the powerful creators we were always meant to be. The ball is in our court.

We are now able to create and manifest in an almost instantaneous way. The energy is “in and out”………no evolving or waiting. We say what we want and it is here. It is up to us. We are now totally in charge. In this way, there are no probable outcomes as the energies no longer “linger”………there is no “holding”. This is why anything can happen now. It is near impossible to predict a future……things can change on a dime and literally within any given moment.

WE CAN CREATE FRESH AND NEW IN ANY GIVEN MOMENT……..WE CAN DECIDE WHAT WE WANT AND THEN IT MANIFESTS HOWEVER WE WANT IT TO. If we do not like the outcome, we can create again.

With the “holding the space” reality now gone, creating is now a very individual process. Intertwining with the whole is finally at a higher level. The higher blueprint has always been to create individually, to really know who we are at the highest levels (what is your contribution…your gifts and talents?), and to then contribute your own special piece to the “pie”. In the center of the pie is a similar goal or vibration, but our own special vibrations are very unique and individual.

Being that we are now in the higher realms of near instant and rapid manifestations and creations with no holding, we will now find that nothing matters anymore. Things no longer matter or have much meaning, as we can create fresh and New all over again. We can make up our own stories and own realities at much more conscious levels now. We need no longer fit in with what is being presented to us, as we can start from scratch and make anything happen. Create and let go, create and let go, create and let go.

With all this “in the moment” energy now, it may feel as though there is no plan. This is because there isn´t. The original blueprint and intention for the planet Earth was for it to be a playground for creating and experiencing, and now we have most certainly arrived in this space of being.

And within this space, finding the Old ways and systems of “hoop jumping”, with so many steps to follow and controls to wade through for manifestation to occur has become intolerable. (What in the world is “documentation”, anyway?) These Old World ways are now simply not possible. We can no longer live in this way. Our vibrations have finally reached a point where the mismatch creates a situation of removal and non-existence.

What does this mean? Many things. Living off the grid. Creating in harmony with nature and the planets. Leaving the system of density and roadblocks behind as it continues to deteriorate. Reclaiming our freedom. And much is supporting this, as we are being forced to find New ways of utilizing energy sources, among other things. But there is a much higher level and way at our disposal.

We have reached vibratory levels where we can instantly manifest in the palm of our hands. We can create from nothing, and manifest from nothing. It is no longer a matter of synchronicities and things arriving for us in this older physical way. And as our external technologies begin to crash more and more, we will remember and become more comfortable with our internal technologies. Telepathy instead of internet and telephones. Traveling without the use of vehicles, and so forth.

WE NEED ONLY BELIEVE IT IS SO. And as we believe more and more, we will become more and more comfortable with the new energies that surround us and we will then begin to utilize our ablities. I recently spent a day at the Grand Canyon here in Arizona . While there, a ranger arrived with a group and began telling them that the ravens overhead were known to love acrobatics and could frequently be seen flying upside down. As he said this, a group of ravens did just that. With a friend the next week-end, we were out in a beautiful secluded spot in the mountains, and I told him of this story of the ravens. Being a lifetime rancher, he had had a lot of experience with ravens. He said that he had NEVER seen them flying upside down. As we went through the week-end, we saw many ravens, and because he did not believe that they could fly in this way, he never had the experience of seeing them do it!

The movie “Field Of Dreams” exemplifies this as well. And the reason many are not seeing star beings walking around among us, is because they are not yet ready to believe. When we can believe in the miracles and the magic, they then becomes a regular reality.

And in this New reality, we need only “be”. As our work is done, we have retired so to speak. I recently did a reading for a close friend and it was a beautiful sight to see. Her previous path of teaching and coaching and giving readings was over. She would now simply be creating and giving beauty. With no agendas and schedules, she was free to be in the moment, to go about her life giving gifts of beauty and creating beauty in her space, and just “being”. All her needs would be met. Teaching would have placed her in an existence of forcing the energy with schedules and agendas, and would have put her in a lower vibration, depleting her energy. For many of us, our presence alone will be enough. We have evolved into human angels.

Yes, we have arrived in a brand new reality with new ways of being and living. If things seem strange, unpredictable and unusual, it is because we have leaped into the higher realms at last, and we need only adjust to them and learn to feel at home here as we acclimate to this New World and way of being. What fun it will be discovering the ways of the New and remembering and using what has long been forgotten!

Through these massive changes yet to come, know that you will be provided for. Know that you will be safe. Know that all your needs will be met. Know that you are being watched over at all times. And know that you are loved.

Wishing you Heaven in your heart, starlight in your soul, and miracles in your life in these miraculous times. Until next time,

Karen www.whatsuponplanetearth.com
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Austria
09/17/2005 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
" Pre dawn Pacific - Between Hawaii and U.S. Camera´s on Shuttle aimed at the ocean as several lights fly around with one object coming to a stop and reversing direction. "

[link to www.hbccufo.org]

Watch also that very fast object at about 1:30 making an s-curve in the upper part of the screen.

But the real fun starts at 2:30!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21961
Australia
09/17/2005 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, it could be another UFO.
Poving what?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24945
United States
09/17/2005 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Paving the way:

They are here!
GREY LENSMAN
User ID: 1113
Malaysia
09/17/2005 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

GENTLE CHIDING

PUT BRAIN INTO GEAR

JUST ONE UFO (NOT A REPLICA) PROVES EVERYTHING.

HAVE A GREAT DAY

GL
Anonymous Coward
Australia
09/17/2005 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gray, just one UFO only proves that UFOs exist, that is something many, perhaps most, accept.
But what else does it prove?
For example do they prove that the Galactic Federation exists?
Or that those contraditory and often wrong channelled messages mean anything more than the individual and collective egos and the wishful thinking of the channellers?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24945
United States
09/17/2005 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Only you can answer these rhetorical questions for yourself.

Do a research for the truth.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Austria
09/17/2005 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
GF was watching the latest shuttle mission very close.

There were so many Ufos visible on the live ISS cam during the time when the shuttle was locked to the space station.

They have clips of that on HBCC also.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
09/17/2005 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
4417, those questions were not rethoric, while the contradictions, and sometimes lies are real.

To the other poster, 11342, I ask again.
Assuming (still to prove) that there were UFOs on the cameras (I´ve no problems with this), how does it support the wild speculations on the alleged GF?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Austria
09/17/2005 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your question was already answered in my post above about the ISS.
And if you are looking for proof then I would give you the same answer as 4417 did.

And I get it what your wording of "wild speculation" suggests.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
09/17/2005 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
No, there was no answer, and it doesn´t require a special insight to understand that I´m very skeptic about your GF/nesara scenario.
I repeat, tons of most dubious and fake, but some true, UFO documentation prove absolutely nothing about your Galactic Federation and channellers Circus of Names.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Austria
09/17/2005 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry I cannot convince an expert sceptic and I even also won´t like to try it.
If you are expecting an arguing fight then I must disappoint you.

Believe what you want but let me believe what I sense to be my truth.
pondering

User ID: 7764
United States
09/18/2005 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
book I´m still waiting....... you two can discuss the intellectual pursuits of the GL and UFO´s, whilst I wait.......
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22117
India
09/18/2005 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
bttp

PEACE ON EARTH

NESARA ALLREADY DONE

NESARA ANNOUNCED NOW
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22117
India
09/18/2005 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
bttp

PEACE ON EARTH

NESARA ALLREADY DONE

NESARA ANNOUNCED NOW
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 60
United States
09/18/2005 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
THREAD FOR RENT.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 115
United States
09/18/2005 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ten hours or less. Sounds good. I will wait.

1rof1
GREY LENSMAN
User ID: 1113
Malaysia
09/18/2005 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

YOU CLEARLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND YET THE TRUE MEANING OF "PARADIGM SHIFT" AND "FATALLY FLAWED"

ONE SINGLE UFO MEANS

FREE ENERGY

FASTER THAN LIGHT TRAVEL

WE ARE NOT ALONE

AN END TO THE GRAVITATIONAL UNIVERSE.

GRANTED SOME OF THE ABOVE ARE LEAPS BUT THATS EXACTLY WHAT A PARADIGM SHIFT IS, A LEAP.

YOU JUST CANNOT HAVE ONE WITHOUT THE OTHER. JUST AS IN THE SAME WAY YOU CANNOT CLAIM CAMMANDER SHRUB IS NOT RESPONSIBLE YET DAILY HE HIMSELF SAYS "HE IS THE PRESIDENT, HE CAN DO WHAT HE WANTS, NOBODY TELLS HIM WHAT TO DO, THE BUCK STOPS WITH HIM"

FATALLY FLAWED MEANS THE SINGLE ELEMENT IN A VAST MASS THAT SHATTERS THE WHOLE. EXPAMPLE FLIGHT TWA 800, GOVERNEMNET CLAIMS A GASSED UP FUEL TANK BLEW. WELL FACT IS A GASSEDUP FUEL TANK CANNOT BLOW, NEVER CAN, COULD DROP A HAND GRENADE IN IT AND IT WOULD NOT BLOW. ITS CALLED OVER RICH. SO THE FACT THEY GO TO GREAT LENGTHS TO SAY THAT WAS THE CAUSE BLOWS THEIR WHOLE ACCIDENTAL CASE OUT OF THE WINDOW.

HAVE AN EVEN GREATER DAY TODAY.

GL
Common Sense
User ID: 1595
Netherlands
09/19/2005 05:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
I wonder,just as many endtime doomsday prophecies are based on the projections of the fear and uncertainty aspect within the collective psyche of mankind,so there may also be a hopeful and optimistic aspect projected by mankind,revealed by means of these particular channelings and both maybe illusionary by nature.(rather long sentence,still readable)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 369
Germany
09/19/2005 06:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
let this party never end.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Austria
09/19/2005 06:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
So Icke is another -all aliens are evil- mongerer:

This is a message channeled from the Sirius Alliance about the teaching of David Icke:

We have found that people who are read David Icke´s teachings often develop a negative attitude to almost everything, and especially spacepeople.

The teaching of David Icke gives the reader an impression that all the spacepeople activities on Earth either are created by secret military organizations or are done by what he calls the Lizard People.

This is not true!

Ninety percent of the spacepeople activity on Earth is done to help the human kind develop a more advanced and spiritual related civilization.

The goal for this activity is that the Earth shall merge with the galactic confederation as one of its members.

We see that the teachings of David Icke are opposed to this goal and are therefore not in the interest of the galactic confederation.

We advise readers to have this in mind when he comes in contact with this teaching.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 369
Germany
09/19/2005 06:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
but when i -channel- i see the reality.

anon

GLP