Anonymous Coward
User ID: 139781
United States
09/05/2006 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: In 1 Hour life changing information will be given
Just read 16 pages...

So, this was an orchestrated hoax supported and encouraged by some mod's for the purpose of manipulation.

For the purposes of a game... for fun
 Quoting: Grizzled Old Goat

It wasn't too long ago, when trinity went out of his way to verify information from a poster who was disseminating information on the board.

It was important enough to trinity that he made the poster's IP address public to respond to critics who accused the mod's of being involved in some way.

I can't speak for trinity, but in that case it appeared that it was important for trinity to establish to GLP that he was not part of any manipulation of information and went to great lengths to do so. I was impressed by his intergrity in doing that.

Now, we come to this situation, where as you say "for the purposes of a game" information is disseminated to manufacture and manipulate a response and some of the mod's were involved.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21180
Portugal
09/05/2006 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
RED ALERT: CHICAGO 9/11
by Captain Eric H. May
Commanding Officer; Ghost Troop

Foreword to Ltd. General Green, US Army Inspector General

Thank you for your correspondence of yesterday, answering my article about Sergeant First Class Donald Buswell, the decorated Active Duty Army intelligence analyst and who is a member of Ghost Troop. He is connected with another Ghost Troop you know, US Ambassador Chase intermeshed (Qatar), a former asst. Secretary of the Navy.

As you know, these two patriots, like all Ghost Troops, have been involved in and witnesses to suspicious terror drills in the last three years, the particulars of which are now being covered by the media and investigated by your office. We are issuing a red alert on the basis of an alarming article from the Chicago Sun-Times, which we think describes an attempt by US officials to stage a "Chicago 9/11" attack on September 7, 2006:

Daley: Loop Evacuation Drill To Be 'Spontaneous' (August 28, 2006)

Since the danger at hand involves people and matters central to a case you're already working on, has Army connections and represents a grave threat to the American People, I request that you take all appropriate actions to protect our citizens and Constitution. Ghost Troop will be following up on this alert with another public affairs mission, like those you are already investigating that involved our members Ambassador intermeshed and SAFES Buswell. I am quite willing -- even eager -- to discuss our methodology with any interested intelligence professional, and can be reached through my editor at the Lone Star Iconoclast, Mr. Leon Smith.

Notes on Mayor Daley and his Chicago 9/11 Exercises in May 2006

In the Chicago Sun-Times article, Mayor Daley gives strong assurances that the 9/7 Chicago 9/11 exercises are nothing to worry about. His words, though, don't reassure us at all. As you know from your Ghost Troop IQ case, we detected and published an earlier Chicago 9/11 drill, suspiciously like this one, that had been set up secretly by Homeland Security early in 2006, and was set to run this May (5/2 - 5/4). On 4/26, alerted to exercises by our Internet associates, we contacted involved officials and learned about the exercise, which simulated the collapse of a major building, which we believe was the Sears Tower.

On 4/26 -- the same day -- we issued a red alert, and sent it to Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich via his National Guard and Chicago Police, as well as via other military commands. We also published it internationally on the Internet. The next day Governor Blagojevich issued a press release confirming the exercise details we had reported. Things seemed quite suspicious, especially after we later found out that Mayor Daley was away from Chicago during the terror exercises -- in Israeli with Israeli intelligence services.

Setting the Stage with Time Running Out

Time is running out for the Bush Administration, which explains everything else. The US media, which has sold every official story to lead the nation to war after 9/11, is currently preparing the American People for the planned Chicago 9/11 terror attack. In July they reported that Al Qaeda "homegrown" terrorists in Florida were planning to destroy the Sears Tower (Chicago). In August they reported an Al Qaeda terror plot to destroy UK-US airplanes over the Atlantic, and pointed out that the attack was to have been bloodier than 9/11 itself. The story line so far leads to something like a Chicago 9/11, with a catastrophic body count.

If the attack doesn't happen before the Congressional elections in November, it will be a disaster for the Bush Administration. Congress will be overrun by Democrats who have difficult questions to which there are no easy answers. Future Congressional leaders are already mentioning possible oversight, investigation and impeachment of George W. Bush, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld. When the Nixon Administration once reached this low point, the Armed Forces were alert against the possibility that they might use the military to create an emergency situation -- like another 9/11.

This current Congress can still be relied on to avoid doing its duty, especially if it is hit with an attack, like the one five years ago, just as it returns from the summer recess. Several months ago some Congressional leaders made speeches about requiring the Bush Administration to ask for Congressional approval -- as required by the Constitution -- before starting a war with Iran. Since then, though, it has allowed itself to be ignored, meaning that the Bush Administration still has the green light to do whatever it wants -- at least until a new Congress comes to power.

The Israel Lobby is pushing for a regional war with Iran, starting with a strategic air strike against it that would likely result in a world war. As far as Israel's concerned, this is an "existential" war -- for their very existence. To them, any reduction in the US presence in the region is the beginning of their end. Before the Iraq war, they pushed hard for an invasion, saying that the road to Jerusalem passed through Baghdad, and the Bush Administration complied. Now that things in the Mideast are a mess, they are pushing for an attack, this time saying that the road to Jerusalem passes through Tehran, and the Bush Administration is complying.

The post-9/11 war plan to dominate the Middle East has failed, with a disastrous quicksand war in Iraq. We can't continue to fight as we have fought. The public is burned out, though, just like the volunteer military that has been deployed for the last four years. The Bush Administration must either pull out of the geopolitical game or double its bets by escalating the war to win back its losses. The American People will never allow an unpopular leader to gamble their lives, liberties and children on an expanded war -- unless there's another 9/11.

A Family Affair -- With Cult Codes

Last week the current President Bush (43) met with the former President Bush (41), which may have been a meeting to prepare for the next 9/11 and World War Three. They were shown in "attack boat" photos reminding us of Senior's service in Navy during World War Two, speeding toward martial glory. It was a war propaganda photo, much like when Bush 43 took "Mission Accomplished" photos in a pilot uniform after his Mayday landing on the USS Abraham Lincoln shortly after the Iraq war began in April, 2003.

This week the Bush Administration has begun to use world war rhetoric about saving Western Civilization from political enemies. It has called all parties who oppose US domination of the Middle East Islamo-fascists, and all those who don't want to fight them Appeasers, like who wrongly tried to avoid the last world war. The signs and speeches are emphatic:

"We need to attack Iran, the new Fascist Germany. Those who don't agree with us are blind and dangerous to our homeland. History will approve us, and future generations will thank us."

In photos from their recent meeting, the two Bushes wore the distinctive numbers they wore for the first time the weekend they met after 9/11. The hat numbers are 41 for the senior Bush, and 43 for the junior Bush, and mark their order in the presidential number sequence. Numbers are always of high interest to the Bush family. Generations of Bush men have belonged to a elite secret society, the Skull and Bones, which uses codes like those that show up in the dates of terror attacks.

The Skull and Bones are small in number, but quite dangerous, as they gravitate toward the controlling positions in the nation's war apparatus of intelligence and military services. They idealize war as the highest (and most profitable) pursuit. They control the US Intelligence services at present, through Skull and Bones member John Negroponte. Negroponte is the most powerful US intelligence official in history, installed as National Intelligence Director. The Skull and Bones have provided two out of the last three presidents with Bush 41 and Bush 43, and were positioned to hold the presidency no matter who won the election of 2004, since both Bush 43 and his opponent, John Kerry, were Skull and Bones members. The US Media mentions none of this.

Chicago's Target Dates: 9/7, 9/9, 9/11

Coded dates gives them a secret calendar of time lines and deadlines for staging terror events. They use numbers as their blueprint, like masons building a temple of great detail and size, and they consider it an art form. They choose what they consider to be powerful numbers, and their patterns are not at all coincidental.

9/7 is the most likely date for a Chicago 9/11 attack. They've already prepared the exercise for that target date, and say they are ready for anything. Note that the number of the date is a descending odd-number code: 9, 7. This may match up with the numbers in the Bush hats, with Bush "43" meaning 4+3 or 7; and Bush "41" meaning 4+1 or 5. Thus the exercise date, 9, 7 is part of sequence that also contains the Bush numbers, 7, 5

9/9 is dangerous, too. Remember how they used the date 7/7 (London) as a link to 7/11 (Mumbai). Using the same coding, they may want to link a 9/9 (Chicago) to 9/11 (NY/DC). Just as 7x11 (Mumbai) = 77 (London), so 9x11 (NY/DC) = 99 (Chicago). The 9/9 date is rich with code possibilities.

9/11 is quite an important date this year, since it's the 5th anniversary of the original 9/11. It has a frightening symmetry, too, when you examine the full date of 9/11/06 and remove the zero, as they do. Notice that the resulting 9/11/6 gives a most rare number, which, if you flipped it over, would give you a 6/11/9. It's a sort of mirror number, their sort of number, which means nothing to the unaware but screams out its significance to those who understand the number code. Finally, this year's 9/11 may be a hidden "5/11," since it's the "5th" anniversary of the original "11" of 9/11. If we have a 5/11 "secret date" for "the fifth 9/11" then it would complete their major attacks coded date sequence:

9/11 (NY/DC)

7/11 (Mumbai)

5/11 (Chicago)

3/11 (Madrid)

More Details of a Terror Plot

They originally said Al Qaeda would attack the Sears Tower back on 9/11, when reported that the Sears Tower (Chicago) and the Library Tower (Los Angeles) were on the original Al Qaeda target list. They've been preparing the attack since then. Larry Silverstein, who has close connections to Israel, runs the Sears Tower, and made his bid to purchase the Sears Tower on the very day of the 2004 Madrid: 3/11. He's the same Larry Silverstein who was the owner of the Twin Towers on 9/11.

The Sears Tower has 110 floors, as did each of the Twin Towers. Remove the zero in 110 and find the code number "11." The Sears Tower zip code is the scariest number of them all. It's 60606, which becomes "666," a destruction number if there ever was one.

The US media repeatedly reports that Al Qaeda returns to its attack any target it has already tried to attack. Again, according to the US media's Al Qaeda script, Chicago has been a marked target since the 9/11/01. Should a Chicago 9/11 occur soon, the US media will be quick to point out that the attack wasn't really a surprise at all.

If the Chicago 9/11 event occurs, the Bush Administration will have achieved its goal of creating a pretext for World War Three. It will use nuclear weapons against Iran, which will respond with region-wide attacks in the Middle East, effectively beginning a major war. The Bush Administration will then mobilize the USA, which currently suffers, Bush 43 tells us, of a "strained psyche."

All of this will mean a return to the draft, economic deprivation and further tightening of national police powers -- and more 9/11's, if necessary. It will also begin official retaliations against patriot groups like Ghost Troop who have caused so many problems for high officials who conspired to commit mass murder and high treason against the American People.

Captain Eric H. May, MI/PAO, USA
CO, Ghost Troop, 3/7 Cybercav+
Mission of Conscience / Patriots in Action

P.S. -- About Prior Evidence

Had it not been for the Ghost Troop involvement in alerting Chicago to the prior 9/11 exercise held in May (5/2 - 5/4), I believe the Chicago 9/11 attack would already have occurred. Without our efforts no warning of the secret exercises would have reached the public, and no impediment would have stopped the plan. I offer the three resources below to any who are interested in what happened last time, and how close we came to the next 9/11 then. If we are not vigilant, we will not do so well this time.

1. My red alert letter to Illinois Governor Blagoevich, Illinois National Guard, Indiana National Guard and Chicago Police, prior to the May 2-4 exercises:

Ghost Troop Commander Captain May Addresses Governor Blagojevich of Illinois About Possible Chicago 911 Nuclear Terror Event Going Live (April 30, 2006)

2. A resource page prepared by the Irish 911 Truth Movement on our role the May 2-4 Chicago 911 attempt, which contains my interviews with broadcast media as the situation developed:

'A Mission Of Conscience' 9/11 Truth Ireland Webpage

3. My most recent radio interview, with references to my intelligence writings for the Lone Star Iconoclast, discussing Ghost Troop's methods and history, and explaining SAFES Buswell's role in our unit:

9/11 Visibility with Michael Wolsey (August 24, 2006)
Funkiller

User ID: 106888
United States
09/05/2006 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
You just keep telling yourself that.

Yup, you're in no danger whatsoever.
Those billion people who want you dead are all idiots, and can't shoot straight.

Ignorance is bliss.

They don't want me dead - they want YOU dead!

Nice robe BTW - part of some sort of costume?

If you don't follow Islam, they want you dead.

I took the first AV that came close to what I am feeling. I'll be sure and shop around for a better one when I get a chance.

Why? Are you Baphomet?
Grizzled Old Goat

User ID: 139779
Canada
09/05/2006 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

I took the first AV that came close to what I am feeling. I'll be sure and shop around for a better one when I get a chance.

Why? Are you Baphomet?
 Quoting: Funkiller

Actually, I suspect we're on the same side. You just haven't made a very good first impression.
Claycat

User ID: 139802
United States
09/05/2006 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
These numbers are the Illuminati/Freemason/NWO (whatever) numbers. They, and any multiples, have special significance for the ruling elite.

3, 7, 9,11,13, 33, 39

That is where all the numbers are coming from, not from the Muslims.

9-11 WTC
3-11 Madrid
7-7 London
7-11 India

(I have no doubt the Muslims might want us dead; because of our actions we have attracted much of their hatred. Look at the genocide in Fallujah, as well as the whole illegal Iraqi war.)
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy." William Shakespeare
Funkiller

User ID: 106888
United States
09/05/2006 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
GOG,
I used to think I was on a "side", now I see that pawns don't mean anything to either king.

First impression? My intent was to deplore hoaxes and the chumps that foist them upon us. Apparently, I missed the notification the board was to endure falsehoods for the entertainment of a few regulars.
I wasn't here last night.

Yes, indeed, we seem to have run afoul of each other's intent.

If I had known of the "survivor" thread from last night, this would have been different.

Let's move on, shall we?

:olive branch:
What GLP does best
User ID: 139818
United States
09/05/2006 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Waste time

Sayonara losers
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21180
Portugal
09/05/2006 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Continuing the saga of the Russian Insider:

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Grizzled Old Goat

User ID: 139779
Canada
09/05/2006 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
GOG,
I used to think I was on a "side", now I see that pawns don't mean anything to either king.

First impression? My intent was to deplore hoaxes and the chumps that foist them upon us. Apparently, I missed the notification the board was to endure falsehoods for the entertainment of a few regulars.
I wasn't here last night.

Yes, indeed, we seem to have run afoul of each other's intent.

If I had known of the "survivor" thread from last night, this would have been different.

Let's move on, shall we?

:olive branch:

peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 139839
United States
09/05/2006 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous coward? No-- Anonymous Dumbass for even looking at this SHIT.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 119755
United States
09/05/2006 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 139836
United States
09/05/2006 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Delta Echo Foxtrot Charlie Oscar November

Tango Whisky Oscar.
 Quoting: Omega

why not just say defcon two?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 119755
United States
09/05/2006 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
what time is it? Just checking...
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/05/2006 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why? Are you Baphomet?

you fell for it.
baphomet and you're wearing white?? blasphemy.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/05/2006 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
long ago and far away...homeland security had noted there were 210 cities they felt as "high risk" for attack(s) of terror. don't believe detroit was one of 'em.

carry on.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/05/2006 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 139839

you looked in the mirror and posted?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9079
United States
09/05/2006 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Advanced Search - UID "139636" OP.

Thread Posted by Replies Views Posted

what does it mean when you see a CLOCK and the TIME in your dreams? robin 1 85 09/05/06
7:55 AM

The Antarctic is melting Queen Maud 1 133 09/04/06
10:12 PM

In 1 Hour life changing information will be given
Russian Insider 14 21174 09/04/06
9:53 PM

Steve Irwin crocodile hunter RIP Anonymous Coward 2 8940
N.O.S.

User ID: 139894
Serbia
09/05/2006 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do I notice dissappointment just because of a game some members deliberately played just to see how gullible some of you are? Please! You who are sore now are the ones ready to believe in just anything served to ya. What were you expecting? An accurate prediction of the precise date when TSHTF, be it WW3, a new ice age, an asteroid heading straight for Earth or what not? Hehehehehe. Noone can do that one for you. Not even the real Russian Insider who by the way is just another nutcase woo woo looking for attention.
Jon Rambo
User ID: 76877
United States
09/05/2006 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

what does it mean when you see a CLOCK and the TIME in your dreams? robin 1 85 09/05/06

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9079

When you see the time in dreams, that is an excellent opportunity to lucid dream. It is 'simple'. if you look at the time and then look away and then look back the time will be different. Then you know that you are dreaming thus opening a whole can o' possibilities.

yoda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 139896
United States
09/05/2006 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do I notice dissappointment just because of a game some members deliberately played just to see how gullible some of you are?
 Quoting: N.O.S.

Fucking asshole.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9079
United States
09/05/2006 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

When you see the time in dreams, that is an excellent opportunity to lucid dream. It is 'simple'. if you look at the time and then look away and then look back the time will be different. Then you know that you are dreaming thus opening a whole can o' possibilities.

yoda
 Quoting: Jon Rambo 76877

No it means that this was another fake hoax thread. russian insider had posted, replied to those other threads. Someone said she never posted here before, not true, but this thread was proven to be a hoax on page 12 anyways.

HAAAAAAAAA

Here ya go woo woos!

You've been punked by GLP Survivor!
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
 Quoting: 2XSecretAgent

I guess mods, and registered users have nothing better to do than waste our time, by posting false/fake info. just to get more hits on glp.

what a waste of time. But we will know better next time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 139839
United States
09/05/2006 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

you looked in the mirror and posted?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 139836

My point EXACTLY! DUH!
And you can`t even pick up on self deprecation.
N.O.S.

Serbia
09/05/2006 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do I notice dissappointment just because of a game some members deliberately played just to see how gullible some of you are?

Fucking asshole.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 139896

Please. Compared to you?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 139896
United States
09/05/2006 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Fucking asshole.

Please. Compared to you?
 Quoting: N.O.S.

No. Compared the the rest of the chat brats.
N.O.S.

Serbia
09/05/2006 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
You're the one upset and I am the one LMAO.

1rof1

I'm no such thing as you say.
neti
User ID: 139170
Australia
09/06/2006 01:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
The emotional tone of Russian Insider is genuine. He sounds like a very nice person and I do hope he's ok.

Here are his posts.

9:53 PM 139636
>>In Approxamatly 1 hours time, I will dump a large piece of information that is pre-written and as the title implies will change your life, not because it is some great new idea or concept. Because it contains information concerning events that will occur over the next 96 hours. I have it ready to post in a seperate browser window and I am waiting for a telephone call. Print the information out as soon as posible, if the phones rings it gets sent, or in one hour, whichever comes first. I will not be back once I see it has been placed on the internet. Good bye<<

10:02 PM 139636
>> Be ready to print, my last information was a deliberately fabricated, but not by myself, I also believed it although it was wrong. This is new data, that is not given to me. <<

10:11 PM 139636
>> >>I heard some shit was going to hit over that oil rig thing......<<
(quoting Grizzled Old Goat, 10:06 PM)
You are half right, will you be ready Goat? will you be ready Buck? <<

PAGE 2

10:23 PM 139636
>> Be prepared, already the pornography comes to the opening page in an attempt to disrupt this information. Will you be ready Cat? will you be ready Dash? <<

PAGE 3

10:39 PM 139636
>> Be ready very soon, I do not believe I will recieve the call, so I will honour my word and wait the full 1 hour. <<

PAGE 4

10:43 PM 139636
>> >> >>In a completely different location. (quoting Heidilore, 10:38 PM)<<
Dynamic gateway?<<
(quoting ate, 10:40 PM)
Yes I am in a different location then I posted from the last time I was here. <<

PAGE 5

10:50 PM 139636
>> PREPARE NOW! Very shortly after you read this I will post information. I believe my position may hav <<

PAGE 6

PAGE 7

PAGE 8

11:01 PM 138469 (FAKE)
>> [link to www.youtube.com]

Here it is! Nuclear War Starts 9-12-2006! <<

PAGE 9

11:05 PM 134903
>> I have to be brief, my position has been compromised. I think they are in the building to get me.

The computer I was going to send the info from mysteriously went dead. Plugged pulled?

So I will type in the summary of the info.

BEWARE OF THESE DATES 9/7, 9/9. 9/11.

There will be nuclear explosions in Chicago, Detroit, and Houston.

This is real, nothing can stop it. The Bushy cabal has to do something to stay in power, and this is their last PEARL HARBOUR to get the Americans behind him.

Got to run for my life now bye!!. <<

PAGE 10

PAGE 11

11:35 PM 134903
>> I have locked my self in a large room.

I plan to escape through the ceiling, I will crawl and find the stair well, and hopefully, I can make it out of here Alive.

To answer a few questions, I am useing net work computers, so you cannot plug them in under the table, maybe the moniter, but the computer is else where.

The last message and this one too is being sent through a dial up connection, from another computer.

The information I had planned to send had the links and EVIDENCE for the statements I made.

This is my last communication to you all.

Wish me luck in getting away. <<

PAGE 12

PAGE 13

PAGE 14

^TrInItY^ 9/5, 4:17 AM
>> thread restored for entertainment value... <<

PAGE 15

PAGE 16

PAGE 17

PAGE 18

Just because someone says it's a game doesn't make it so.

Notice the interrupted message at 10:50 PM; the statement about the source of the data at 10:02 PM, that it is not given to him this time; concern that the message will be received at 10:11 PM; concern that the message is being obscured and disrupted by distracting posts at 10:23 PM; honorable determination to wait out the hour at 10:39 PM; response to posters' concerns as to his location at 10:40 PM; the interrupted message at 10:50 PM; delivery of the message in summary form at 11:05 PM; and a farewell post under pressure at 11:35 PM..

I think this man is genuine, and his message is uncontaminated with thoughts of self, hence it is pure and unadulterated. He shows great courage and presence of mind to deliver the message when things went wrong for him and he held fears for his personal safety. His manner of writing and the regard in which he holds the recipients of his message on GLP shows that he is an exceptional human being - FIRST CLASS, and I hope sincerely that he is safe.

Thank you Russian Insider, if you ever read this.

And I hope that you people who have read this message will take it to heart and realize the import of it, not only to ourselves personally, but to the future of our planet - something for which we are responsible to nurture.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15378
United States
09/06/2006 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Blood banks at Critical Lows give blood now, this might help if this guy is right about his postings.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 140129
United States
09/06/2006 02:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Consider this the poster isn't Russian, but an inside operative of an alpha bet agency. One who's trying to warn the citizens of some impending plan of doom?

just an idea? who ever thought 9-11 would happen & then the decider appoint Kissinger to the investigation committee!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 140129
United States
09/06/2006 02:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
This post is like the Bremuda Triangle, it keeps fading in & out...very strange.
Dil
User ID: 51202
Austria
09/06/2006 05:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why? Are you Baphomet?

Why? Are you Baphomet?

Actually, I suspect we're on the same side. You just haven't made a very good first impression.

Baphomet = Baphomet is an idol or image of a being typically described as demonic
The History of the Origin
of the Sigil of Baphomet
and its Use in the Church of Satan

Sigil of Baphomet
[link to www.churchofsatan.com]

I knew it GOG is a Satanist.
Thanks for the confirmation.

GLP