Dan Burisch & Bill Hamilton Cyberstalk UFO Researcher

yass

User ID: 308513
United States
10/20/2007 04:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Dan Burisch & Bill Hamilton Cyberstalk UFO Researcher
"Anyone wanting to learn more about Yass's connection to, and interest in, the Dan Burisch saga here is a sample. The quoted posts below are from page 32 of a GLP thread "Destiny will she awaken?" and directs the reader to a thread begun by Yass. Both threads involve claims made by Burisch."

Both threads involve claims made by Burisch? Now, how would you know that? You have a tendency to make up things as you go along I.E. LIE.

The thread I started that Mariah was speaking of was titled "Destiny" and what was written inside was this:

I am reminded of the words of Heraclitus of Ephesus, who wrote, some 2500 years ago: “Character determines destiny.” In other words, it is not what happens to us that matters, it is what we are able to make of our experiences.

But if “character determines destiny,” what determines character? Goethe once wrote, “Talent develops in quiet places, character in the full current of human life.”

Each of us determines our own character with every single decision we make. Whether you decide to help others or indulge yourself, whether you hone your analytical gifts through constant use or dull them with sloth, you are determining your character – and your destiny.

It's the same thing I posted on the "Destiny will she awaken?" thread when I first arrived there, because that's what I thought the thread was about... the subject of destiny itself.

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

You have proved again you falsify.

I would give you the URL to the thread but the Advanced GLP Search feature is not working and I am unable to retrieve it, so you'll just have to take my word for it, for now.
-Life is about play
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 311688
United States
10/20/2007 04:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Still at the new Eagles Disobey thread, this page has a double bonus. There's the usual banter between Burisch and "Yass" the plant. The extra bonus is a post by Marci McDowell where she signs her post with a Ph.d. Is her Ph.d legit? Or did she get it in the same fantasy way Burisch got his doctor's degree?

Below are select posts from the page. Go there to read the whole thread. It's enlightening because it reveals the game Burisch and his associates and his acting troup are playing to promote his many hoaxes.
[link to www.neweaglesforum.proboards107.com]

[Eagles Disobey]
« Ideas thread2 »

Dan
Administrator
HUMBLY SERVING THE "APOSTLE TO THE APOSTLES"

[ ] Re: Ideas thread2
« Reply #60 on Jun 12, 2007, 7:20am »

Yass wrote:

"I wonder that she doesn't seem to mind fooling so many people if indeed it's just a "hoax". What does that tell us about her character?"

It would (...as a hypothetical, and given not a stunt for profit...) say the same thing about her character as what it says about some whom have claimed to have negative evidence about me...but don't:

Psychiatric issues.

Dan

P.S. Relative "nagativity"... [;D] ...that was showing some real "horse-sense"! [;D] Get it? "Nag" - horse sense! [;D] Aaah... [::)] ...okay...moving along. [;D]

« Last Edit: Jun 12, 2007, 7:24am by Dan » Link to Post -

"eiecitque Adam et conlocavit ante paradisum voluptatis cherubin et flammeum gladium atque versatilem ad custodiendam viam ligni vitae" Gen 3:24 (V)

yass
« Reply #61 on Jun 12, 2007, 8:00am »

Jun 12, 2007, 7:20am, Dan wrote:
Dan wrote:

P.S. Relative "nagativity"... [;D] ...that was showing some real "horse-sense"! [;D] Get it? "Nag" - horse sense! [;D] Aaah... [::)] ...okay...moving along. [;D]

LOL...got.

Dr. Marcia McDowell
Administrator
HUMBLY SERVING THE "APOSTLE TO THE APOSTLES"

« Reply #65 on Jun 12, 2007, 10:05pm »

Just a note to everybody:

I want to take this opportunity to thank all those who have offered to moderate a certain section of this forum to assist us.

Unfortunately, it is the tradition of Eagles Disobeytm to keep all moderation "in house".

We appreciate your enthusiasm and hope everyone enjoys the public forum

Marcia McDowell, Ph.D.
Administrator, Eagles Forum
President, Eagles Disobey, Inc.
Nightshade 09

User ID: 314839
Australia
10/20/2007 05:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
I see the Sock Puppets have pretty much over run this forum.

Note the constant diversion away from the topic at hand instead personal attacks and useless noise.

How many old timers remember that??? ;)

"wash rinse repeat, wash rinse repeat."

Shady
"In a time of deceit telling the truth is revolutionary act." - George Orwell
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 299076
United States
10/20/2007 06:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
I see the Sock Puppets have pretty much over run this forum.

Note the constant diversion away from the topic at hand instead personal attacks and useless noise.

How many old timers remember that??? ;)

"wash rinse repeat, wash rinse repeat."

Shady
 Quoting: Nightshade 09

The sock puppets tried to over run this thread but it didn't work. People recognized the gang stalking mentality, exposed it in no uncetain terms, and continually brought the thread back on topic. Burisch and his pals apparently haven't figured out that every time they try a stunt like that it only works against them. Their typical acts of controlling threads and perception doesn't work here. They end up helping expose their lies instead of diverting away from their lies. It's almost amusing to watch if it wasn't so pathetic.

Your posting of Marci's original posting, where she was luring people into the Burisch saga, gets a thumbs up from me. Good going.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 290001
United States
10/20/2007 07:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Boomerang

User ID: 299985
United Kingdom
10/20/2007 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
You lot ever hear of wankers.

The truth isn't about who shouts loudest, or how many followers agree with each other. Do you think I give a stuff about name calling?

Navion has it right, the question has not been answered in an appropriate manner, which department of law enforcement is dealing with the complaints of 'cyberstalking'. Is Navion pro Burisch or anti Burisch? I DON’T CARE because the truth is not to be found by using that attitude. So who gives a toss about which side Navion is speaking from? >WHO IS DEALING WITH THE COMPLAINT< is a simple question that seems to be causing concern amongst the ANTI BURISCH PARTIES. You see there are two opposing 'teams' in action here and I'm piggy in the middle. I believe that the opening post is without substance and I’ll tell you why (unlike most that just shout their beliefs without actually being able to say WHY they believe such).The TV producer would be a fool NOT to pursue the offer of ‘UNSEEN’ footage that could possibly incriminate the Burisch gang. Contacting me to review this footage would NOT interfere with any ongoing investigation ( >IF< such is occuring).

Let’s get something straight, I don’t care who says what, without evidence it means nothing. How many more years of this shit have to go on before that sinks in? Burisch can’t offer PROOF that substantiates his MANY CLAIMS and now I’m being TOLD that I WILL BELIEVE some anonymous post that says they have taken their EVIDENCE to some law enforcement agency (which Department appears to be ‘TOP SECRET). How many more years of this shit have to go on before that sinks in? Both sides of the saga are chirping in with their two penneth and the end result is cacophony.

Narcissism…….. your opinion and attempts to draw me into a slanging match are noted.

Call me whatever gives you the greatest satisfaction, it will NOT influence my decisions.

So, now we have to monitor the THREAT of legal action against GLP for the alleged libelous comments. If the TV Producers opening post is simply shit stirring (which is looking that way IMO) then the poster threatening legal action has every right to feel slighted. The best thing all round would be for the TV Producer to REAPPEAR and resolve the question being asked

WHICH LAW ENFORCEMENT DEPT ARE DEALING WITH THE COMPLAINT|!!!???

Once that is answered, the poster that is threatening legal action has no reason to feel aggrieved.

In closing, for those that need it spelling out.

It matters not to me who is telling the truth and who is lying.

>>>I AM NEUTRAL<<<
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 309661
United States
10/20/2007 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
which department of law enforcement is dealing with the complaints of 'cyberstalking'.

>>>I AM NEUTRAL<<<

Quoting: Boomerang

I've lost count of how many people have answered this question in this thread. So here goes adding my voice to the obvious.

Boomerang I really want you to understand what's going on in this thread because, by your question and other of your posts I think you're a little confused. I don't mean to be hurtful but I personally don't like seeing you so off track and lost. I don't know whether you've arrived at this state of confusion by yourself, or whether someone is manipulating your thinking off list.

Whatever is happening to you I hope that my supplied answer to your question will clear up your confusion. If it doesn't then I don't think anything can help you out of your misunderstanding of information in this thread.

Your question is you want to know which department of law enforcement is dealing with the complaints of cyber stalking.

The answer is:

THE CYBER STALKING INCIDENT IS NOT BEING INVESTIGATED BY LAW ENFORCEMENT. THE INVESTIGATION IS NOT ABOUT CYBER STALKING.

The investigation, which has been repeatedly detailed in other posts by numerous people, is focused on many of Dan Burisch's claims. These are the claims he made, that if they prove false, means he's broken the law and can be prosecuted.

The Burisch claims being focused on are claims that you know by heart, as do many people reading this thread. You and many others have tried to get proof of these claims, including George Knapp. Maybe you didn't undertand that in the US some of Burisch's claims, if proven false, have broken the law and there are consequences. These are his claims of being a doctor, claims of being in the military and working for the US government, and other claims relating to unsafe laboratories and knowing about a bio terrroism plot.

These claims are well known and in the public domain and don't have anything to do with the TV producer, except that the tv producer learned about Burisch's claims through the meeting he wrote about in this thread. Maybe the tv producer contacted the authorities and brought Burisch's claims to their attention, or maybe an investigation was already in progress when the tv producer contacted somebody. Who knows and who cares.

It still remains that Burisch made and promoted claims and didn't provide proof. On some of those claims, if it turns out he lied, that's breaking the law.

If you don't think that these claims, if proven false, are breaking the law and should be ignored then that's your opinion. It's obviously not the opinion of US lawmakers and the agencies that investigate the type of claims Burisch made.

If I haven't cleared things up for you then I don't think things are going to clear up for you regarding why Burisch is being investigated and what he is being investigated for.
Navion

User ID: 314762
United States
10/20/2007 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's obviously not the opinion of US lawmakers and the agencies that investigate the type of claims Burisch made.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 309661

Which 'agency' is investigating the claims Burisch
made [ NOT "the type"] NOW ?
:tx54::us101::az66:
[email protected]
Boomerang

United Kingdom
10/20/2007 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
which department of law enforcement is dealing with the complaints of 'cyberstalking'.

>>>I AM NEUTRAL<<<

I've lost count of how many people have answered this question in this thread. So here goes adding my voice to the obvious.

Boomerang I really want you to understand what's going on in this thread because, by your question and other of your posts I think you're a little confused. I don't mean to be hurtful but I personally don't like seeing you so off track and lost. I don't know whether you've arrived at this state of confusion by yourself, or whether someone is manipulating your thinking off list.

Whatever is happening to you I hope that my supplied answer to your question will clear up your confusion. If it doesn't then I don't think anything can help you out of your misunderstanding of information in this thread.

Your question is you want to know which department of law enforcement is dealing with the complaints of cyber stalking.

The answer is:

THE CYBER STALKING INCIDENT IS NOT BEING INVESTIGATED BY LAW ENFORCEMENT. THE INVESTIGATION IS NOT ABOUT CYBER STALKING.

The investigation, which has been repeatedly detailed in other posts by numerous people, is focused on many of Dan Burisch's claims. These are the claims he made, that if they prove false, means he's broken the law and can be prosecuted.

The Burisch claims being focused on are claims that you know by heart, as do many people reading this thread. You and many others have tried to get proof of these claims, including George Knapp. Maybe you didn't undertand that in the US some of Burisch's claims, if proven false, have broken the law and there are consequences. These are his claims of being a doctor, claims of being in the military and working for the US government, and other claims relating to unsafe laboratories and knowing about a bio terrroism plot.

These claims are well known and in the public domain and don't have anything to do with the TV producer, except that the tv producer learned about Burisch's claims through the meeting he wrote about in this thread. Maybe the tv producer contacted the authorities and brought Burisch's claims to their attention, or maybe an investigation was already in progress when the tv producer contacted somebody. Who knows and who cares.

It still remains that Burisch made and promoted claims and didn't provide proof. On some of those claims, if it turns out he lied, that's breaking the law.

If you don't think that these claims, if proven false, are breaking the law and should be ignored then that's your opinion. It's obviously not the opinion of US lawmakers and the agencies that investigate the type of claims Burisch made.

If I haven't cleared things up for you then I don't think things are going to clear up for you regarding why Burisch is being investigated and what he is being investigated for.

Please re-read the opening post of TV Producer. It reads as follows:

I can't say too much because I've turned over certain material to the authorities.

Quoting: TV Producer 286358

The TV Producer says……….

I HAVE TURNED OVER CERTAIN MATERIAL TO THE AUTHORITIES

And I repeat, how many times do I have to tell YOU that the question has NOT been answered?

I can't say too much because I've turned over certain material to the authorities.

Quoting: TV Producer 286358

The QUESTION THAT IS BEING ASKED IS ……..WHICH AUTHORITIES HAVE RECEIVED THIS >>MATERIAL<<< AND THE FOLLOW UP QUESTION (which would be more understandably not responded to) WHAT IS THE MATERIAL THAT YOU ARE USING AS THE BASIS OF YOUR COMPLAINT???

More to follow later.

I want a response from TV PRoducer or other party that clears up this point, otherwise, the TV PRoducer seems to be misdirection from the ANTI-BURISCH side. This aproach appears to have set the PRO-BURISCH sect off on a mission!

I hold no personal grudge against Dan Burisch, he can be quite a lively persona, but I would like to know the truth for a change.

SHEESH!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 275504
United States
10/20/2007 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
well what are your damages?
being a dumbass distracted by a hoax?
that and a phone card will get you a phone call
Boomerang

United Kingdom
10/20/2007 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
First point,

if you read back up this page to the person that probvided a >>>BUMP<<< to this thread, what do you see? Anything that makes you go ah?

check the i.d of TV Producer on page 003, it is 290001, now check Mr Bump, the i.d. shows as ..........290001.

Coincidence???

I think NOT.

What is your game Mr TV Producer???

Why do you feel inclined to bump this to the front page and yet choose to lurk in the shadows while the good people here do your dirty work? Why don't you supply answers to pertinent questions?

From Page 003

Withholding my name was the compromise I made, in order to share my information. It was either remain silent, or share my story using an alias. I felt I had a unique contribution to make, which is to provide a more revealing look at the 'business' side of the Crain-Burisch entourage. I posted on Godlike Productions because it was recommended to me as an open forum where the pros and cons of Dan Burisch-Dan Crain are discussed.

Quoting: TV Producer 290001

Please take note of the above words;

"in order to share my information"

I say what info??? It's just another post by another anonymous name until it's backed up with PROOF.

"I felt I had a unique contribution to make, which is to provide a more revealing look at the 'business' side of the Crain-Burisch entourage."

I say we are still waiting for the unique contribution. Your posts are just contributing to the mass of unresolved issues and giving publicity to Dan Burisch, that is until some form of PROOF is provided. You should know this to be the case if you are a TV Producer, or are you willing to accept hearsay and rumour as proof?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 314949
United States
10/20/2007 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
>>> Boomerang I really want you to understand what's going on in this thread because, by your question and other of your posts I think you're a little confused. I don't mean to be hurtful but I personally don't like seeing you so off track and lost. I don't know whether you've arrived at this state of confusion by yourself, or whether someone is manipulating your thinking off list.

Whatever is happening to you I hope that my supplied answer to your question will clear up your confusion. If it doesn't then I don't think anything can help you out of your misunderstanding of information in this thread.is being investigated and what he is being investigated for. <<<

You made a good effort, but you can see in his reply that your effort meant nothing to Boomer. What you are reading in his reply is a man who sees the world through a mentally ill mind. His entire involvement with the Burisch saga is all tangled up in his mental illness. That's why he reinvented your post into a conspiracy with all the trappings. He claims he wants the truth but his mind won't allow him to accept information that takes away his obsession, which is Burisch and the part he has created for himself in the Burisch saga. He will never understand that a real world investigation into Burisch's claims do not require his approval, and that a real world investigation into Burisch's claims are far beyond his abilities. He does not understand that the fantasy world of Dan Burisch is fantasy, but that some of those fantasy claims break the law.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 314923
United States
10/20/2007 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dan Burisch worked for the black hats and is still controlled by NS4 handlers. Do you think there is anything that the "real world" is going to be allowed to investigate? Or let me put it this way - no.
Boomerang

United Kingdom
10/20/2007 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Repeating post because someone wishes my words to be ignored, I wonder why that should be?

Mr TV Producer, or should I call you Mr Bump? Do you want to review the footage of Dan or not? If so, e-mail me and we will talk, otherwise, I see you as just another nobody.

First point,

if you read back up this page to the person that probvided a >>>BUMP<<< to this thread, what do you see? Anything that makes you go ah?

check the i.d of TV Producer on page 003, it is 290001, now check Mr Bump, the i.d. shows as ..........290001.

Coincidence???

I think NOT.

What is your game Mr TV Producer???

Why do you feel inclined to bump this to the front page and yet choose to lurk in the shadows while the good people here do your dirty work? Why don't you supply answers to pertinent questions?

From Page 003

Withholding my name was the compromise I made, in order to share my information. It was either remain silent, or share my story using an alias. I felt I had a unique contribution to make, which is to provide a more revealing look at the 'business' side of the Crain-Burisch entourage. I posted on Godlike Productions because it was recommended to me as an open forum where the pros and cons of Dan Burisch-Dan Crain are discussed.

Please take note of the above words;

"in order to share my information"

I say what info??? It's just another post by another anonymous name until it's backed up with PROOF.

"I felt I had a unique contribution to make, which is to provide a more revealing look at the 'business' side of the Crain-Burisch entourage."

I say we are still waiting for the unique contribution. Your posts are just contributing to the mass of unresolved issues and giving publicity to Dan Burisch, that is until some form of PROOF is provided. You should know this to be the case if you are a TV Producer, or are you willing to accept hearsay and rumour as proof?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 315061
United States
10/20/2007 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
to wank the tv producer..
Boomerang

United Kingdom
10/20/2007 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Still no word from Mr/s Bump the wanna be TV Producer even though s/he finds time to

bump

the thread using an ac cover. Silly Mr/s Bump.

Why do so many people tell LIES? Nightshade's a compulsive liar. Dan Burisch can't seem to keep any story straight, and now there's Mr Bump to contend with. Oh, let's not forget the Zeta guys, theirs are only 'white lies' (apparently)...

'Some events depicted in certain posting and threads on this website may be fictitious and any similarity to any person living or dead is merely coincidental'
Nightshade 09

User ID: 315193
United Kingdom
10/20/2007 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Compulsive liar now?

Sorry Boomerang I told you and the entire Golden Thread long long long ago that what ever I have on Burisch will only be used when and if he attempts to bring this Saga to television or beyond.

As long has his saga remains on the net then he's rather harmless even though he sucks in the handful of the gall able. If though, He or Marci believe they will take this joke on the road and suck in thousands at a time.

They better think twice ;)

If I were to reveal right now what I have. The little worms with slither out from under it. I'm not going to take that risk even if you my old friend call me liar, even if the entire Golden Thread call me such. I am not going to take the risk that Dan and Marci will get way.

When I bring my book of evidence down. It will be to smash some bugs into stains with not chance of them getting away.

Still no word from Mr/s Bump the wanna be TV Producer even though s/he finds time to

bump

the thread using an ac cover. Silly Mr/s Bump.

Why do so many people tell LIES? Nightshade's a compulsive liar. Dan Burisch can't seem to keep any story straight, and now there's Mr Bump to contend with. Oh, let's not forget the Zeta guys, theirs are only 'white lies' (apparently)...

'Some events depicted in certain posting and threads on this website may be fictitious and any similarity to any person living or dead is merely coincidental'
 Quoting: Boomerang

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 306470
United States
10/21/2007 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
>>> Boomerang I really want you to understand what's going on in this thread because, by your question and other of your posts I think you're a little confused. I don't mean to be hurtful but I personally don't like seeing you so off track and lost. I don't know whether you've arrived at this state of confusion by yourself, or whether someone is manipulating your thinking off list.

Whatever is happening to you I hope that my supplied answer to your question will clear up your confusion. If it doesn't then I don't think anything can help you out of your misunderstanding of information in this thread.is being investigated and what he is being investigated for. <<<

You made a good effort, but you can see in his reply that your effort meant nothing to Boomer. What you are reading in his reply is a man who sees the world through a mentally ill mind. His entire involvement with the Burisch saga is all tangled up in his mental illness. That's why he reinvented your post into a conspiracy with all the trappings. He claims he wants the truth but his mind won't allow him to accept information that takes away his obsession, which is Burisch and the part he has created for himself in the Burisch saga. He will never understand that a real world investigation into Burisch's claims do not require his approval, and that a real world investigation into Burisch's claims are far beyond his abilities. He does not understand that the fantasy world of Dan Burisch is fantasy, but that some of those fantasy claims break the law.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 314949

You're right and I can see that now. Boomerang has absolutely proven that he's nothing more than an insignificant person with a keyboard and a connection to the net. Truth is a word he throws around but has no idea what it means. He's also proven himself to be a troll. Look how he's avodied the real issues of the thread and Dan Burisch. and instead tries to create suspician and conspiracy with the people in the thread who really are going after the truth. He's using the old trick where if you can't destroy the message than you try and destroy the messenger.

Boomerang is ranting and raving that the OP has bumped his own thread like this is a conspiracy with sinister undertones. Wow if an OP bumping their own thread is a nefarious plot than there are a hell of a lot of OPs guilty of that!.

I've noticed that Boomerang won't touch the actual issues in this thread but does attack and blame other people who continue to stay on topic. He's even gone back to calling Nightshade 09 a liar and Dan Burisch a nice person.

Boomerang has hung himself and proven that he has no credibility. He's proven he's a troll. Nothing he says means anything of value.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/21/2007 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Compulsive liar now?

Sorry Boomerang I told you and the entire Golden Thread long long long ago that what ever I have on Burisch will only be used when and if he attempts to bring this Saga to television or beyond.

As long has his saga remains on the net then he's rather harmless even though he sucks in the handful of the gall able. If though, He or Marci believe they will take this joke on the road and suck in thousands at a time.

They better think twice ;)

If I were to reveal right now what I have. The little worms with slither out from under it. I'm not going to take that risk even if you my old friend call me liar, even if the entire Golden Thread call me such. I am not going to take the risk that Dan and Marci will get way.

When I bring my book of evidence down. It will be to smash some bugs into stains with not chance of them getting away.

bump

Nightshade 09 Boomerang has proven that he is a pathetic little nobody with a keyboard and a connection to the net. I have no roots to the Burisch saga and posted a very clear and reasonable response to his questions. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and supplied the information he continued to claim he wasn't getting.

What Boomerang did was ignore what I wrote [and what others have written that stay on topic] and carry on with his blathering idiocy about OPs that bump their own threads. It's all too clear that Boomerang has tried to implicate the tv producer OP in order to take attention away from the actual issues regarding Dan Burisch. Boomerang can't make the issues of the Burisch investigation go away so he's attacking the messengers.

Nightshade 09 I would believe you over Boomerang andy day. Boomerang is as others have said, a troll with a dark and dishonest agenda.

Nightshade 09 I'd be interested in anything you had to say. In my eyes you have credibility.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 314223
United States
10/21/2007 01:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sergio,

You have e-mail notifying you that legal action will be pursued if the current libelous statements in this thread (and anywhere else in your archives) attached to my legal name are not removed at once from your database.

You know who I am if you read your e-mail.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 314223

Just to clear up some confusion, since we haven't been back to this thread since the time of the above post.

A certain poster posted certain specific legal names on this thread and made specific allegations regarding intentional mispresentation to the public using avatar names that were wholly independent personalities - and claimed they had 'proof' of such fraud, using this very website's own records. Because these defamatory comments are tied to personal names and are lies, based on fraudulent claims of 'proof' using this website's data, the above claim was made and is now being pursued legally.

A cease-and-desist request will first be made regarding the specific posts; if there is no response then a legal action will be formally filed, as there is no 'proof' that such legal entities fraudulently used the independent avatars they are accused of using. On the contrary; the individual making the false claim will be held legally liable to the fullest extent of the law, and the owners and moderators responsible for the activity on this forum will be held additionally responsible for allowing the false claims using their records to stand without making a public contact point available (the "sergio" email does not work, or is apparently programmed not to work when convenient for the owners/moderators).

There's no need to argue the point further; name-calling is a regular part of the 'discourse' at GLP, but libel is a serious matter and the proof is now being attested to - quietly.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/21/2007 03:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sergio,

You have e-mail notifying you that legal action will be pursued if the current libelous statements in this thread (and anywhere else in your archives) attached to my legal name are not removed at once from your database.

You know who I am if you read your e-mail.

Just to clear up some confusion, since we haven't been back to this thread since the time of the above post.

A certain poster posted certain specific legal names on this thread and made specific allegations regarding intentional mispresentation to the public using avatar names that were wholly independent personalities - and claimed they had 'proof' of such fraud, using this very website's own records. Because these defamatory comments are tied to personal names and are lies, based on fraudulent claims of 'proof' using this website's data, the above claim was made and is now being pursued legally.

A cease-and-desist request will first be made regarding the specific posts; if there is no response then a legal action will be formally filed, as there is no 'proof' that such legal entities fraudulently used the independent avatars they are accused of using. On the contrary; the individual making the false claim will be held legally liable to the fullest extent of the law, and the owners and moderators responsible for the activity on this forum will be held additionally responsible for allowing the false claims using their records to stand without making a public contact point available (the "sergio" email does not work, or is apparently programmed not to work when convenient for the owners/moderators).

There's no need to argue the point further; name-calling is a regular part of the 'discourse' at GLP, but libel is a serious matter and the proof is now being attested to - quietly.

IMO this is another attempt to intimidate people in this thread, for the purpose of creating a diversion away from the core focus of the thread == the grand claims of Dan Burisch. This post reminds me of the powerless legal bluster which was directed at George Knapp by Marci McDowell. Knapp published his investigation into McDowells claims of lodging a complaint, and found her claims to be lacking. Knapp's response can be accessed on the net. He has also posted in this thread and reasserts that Dan Burisch has never provided any proof of his claims.

FTR I'll state that this AC's threat of legal action has no legal legs. There are so many reasons why this is that I could write a legal paper on the incorrectness of the AC's asstions. Instead I'll hit the high points.

The definition of libel is a published defamatory statement about a living person that exposes that person to public ridicule. Libelous statements are deemed libelous if they were printed to be malicious but without just cause. Libel law has many interpretations. But it is generally accepted that a public figure has less protection against libel than a person who is not a public figure. Anyone posting on the internet, in a public forum, is a public figure. Anyone who has promoted themselves in a public forum, as has Dan Burisch, Dondep, Marci McDowell and a host of others is a public figure. Avatars, screen names, and aliases are not protected per se. Breaking forum netiquette is not the same as brealing the law.

Although this AC did not identify themselves, nor mention specific names or parties involved, an assumtion can be made as to which people and names are involved. In this case no libelous action occurred. The parties that posted the real names, avatars, and aliases did so in good faith, relying on independent documentation that was made available in this thread. Therefore, there was no libel.

Neither does GLP hold any responsibility in this complaint. GLP cannot be held responsible for how another utilizes their documents, particularly when the GLP documents were not misrepresented. There are also other laws which protect GLP, which are tto numerous to mention in this post. GLP provides a forum for many outrageous threads, and posts a disclaimer that excuses them from any false claims made in their forums. If they didn't have this disclaimer they would have been out of business long ago.

Now that I've put the legal matter to rest, it's time to zero in on a more realistic look at what that bogus complaint really reveals.

Take note that this AC was only concerned about names, avatars, and aliases being discussed that have a connection to the Burisch saga. Take note that this AC has not lodged any opinions or objections to the many lies told by Dan Burisch and his click of players and supporters. This AC has tried to intimidate posting participants into silence, while taking attention away from Dan Burisch issues and onto people who use documentation to expose aspects of the Burisch saga.

Once again, someone is threatening legal action that they will never follow through with. It's not only because of the points I've made about the unworthiness of the claim, it's because to lodge a complaint would expose this person and associates to legal discovery. It would be opening up their own personal Pandora's box, where every skeleton hanging in the closet comes out and is presented to the public. If this AC and associates actually had an attorney involved, which doesn't look like is the case, that attorney should advise them to make no waves. No attorney worth their law degree would ever advice anyone connected to the Burisch saga to begin any legal action of the type this AC claimed, because people in the Burisch saga would be legally exposed in a way that will reveal their dirty laundry and a lot more.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 283533
United States
10/21/2007 04:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
snip > Just to clear up some confusion, since we haven't been back to this thread since the time of the above post. < snip

Who is "we"?
Boomerang

United Kingdom
10/21/2007 06:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
A message for all my AC friends that appear awfully miffed.

It's the same old shit just a different day.

This message board contains nothing new and will go nowhere, just the same as all the other threads. I'm here for my own entertainment and I tell it as I see it.

You want to argue with the facts?

There has been no evidence provided that this TV Producer exists, but if you want to believe it, fine by me.

There has been no evidence produced to show cyberstalking by any person, but if you want to believe it, fine by me.

Dan Burisch has shown himself to be a liar, but if you want to believe him,fine by me.

Nightshade doesn't like being called a liar, so let's say he's a story-teller, but if you want to believe him, fine by me.

yours truly..........

The mentally ill troll

drama
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 310763
Australia
10/21/2007 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Boomer,

This all seems to be getting a bit ridiculous...

I mean...lots of "paranormal" "esoteric" sites on the net make claims..

Why is Burisch being singled out?

Hey...you may as well sue Nancy Lieder for lying....good luck!

For my money...Nightshade started this thread
to divert attention away from the actual stalking that he admitted to on the Golden Thread

and no...I don't believe he has those reams of evidence he claimed to have on the 4th June 2005

In fact, he claimed he lost it all previously due to a hard drive crash

Just wanted to point out a few other things;

In all the claims that have been made denouncing Burisch, has anyone pointed out that Burisch has not requested funds from interested parties, only offered a DVD for sale

Dondep, on the other hand, has requested, and received funds from a variety of sources
eg donation requests on his site, various sums from other individuals (not to mention free rent at Marci's place)

Dondep assiduously avoids answering any questions regarding this, or whether he has paid outstanding debts

Why, if he chooses to be a public figure in Disclosure, should he be exempt from answering questions when he insists that others do?

Anyway, it can be shown that most of the individuals involved in the quagmire here were original participants on the GLP Golden Thread..is this not true?

It would seem that any legal proceedings would expose this fact, and perhaps portray certain groupings in a conspiratorial light

So...I would suggest re-naming this thread
"UFO RESEARCHERS STALK DAN BURISCH"
...it's closer to the truth

and don't worry about Dimbulb...
he's just a shit-stirrer

and don't forget to wax lyrical about your indiscretions ,Boomer

'cos that's not too far removed from 'stalking' either!

Peace, Gan
Ganesh2005

Australia
10/21/2007 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
That was me...NLI

bump
Nightshade 09

User ID: 315337
United States
10/21/2007 09:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
The time for talk is over!

As of Friday Oct 19th, 2007 4:00pm EST Dan Burisch has been reported to Homeland Security for the following reasons:

A. Claiming to be microbiologist that had worked on designer virus for warfare purposes.
B. Conducting un secure possibly Bio - Hazardous Lab Tory Experiments within his Los Vegas Apartment and broadcasting said experiments across the world wide web. These experiments possibly in dangering the health and safety of his apartment complex, his children and himself.
C. Claiming to be a member of a clandestine branch of Navel Intelligence and upon their behalf conducting experiments that may involve tampering with the drinking water of Southern California and the Los Vegas. These too have been broadcast and promoted across the world wide web showing one Dan Burisch and Marci McDowell DIRECTLY tampering with said water supply.
D, Claiming to be working on a cure for most illness and disease. This cure will be marketed beginning March 2008.
E. Claiming to be connected with Navel Intelligence and the armed forces as a active intelligence officer.

A three page DETAINED document was sent to Homeland Security, F.B.I, Los Vegas LVPD, owners of said apartment building as well..

Welcome Home Danny!
Nightshade 09

User ID: 315337
United States
10/21/2007 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh little Ganeshie still looking for a new Guru to call your enlightened leader are you?

Sorry Danny's about to escorted away in handcuffs! But not so friendly Homeland Security ZOG's.

Might want to move to India. I still hear a few Bagwanee's have a commune out there. Perhaps you can sit around chatting / chanting old times while awaiting your former Guru to rise from the ashes of the cremation pyres!

Nightshade 09

Hi Boomer,

This all seems to be getting a bit ridiculous...

I mean...lots of "paranormal" "esoteric" sites on the net make claims..

Why is Burisch being singled out?

Hey...you may as well sue Nancy Lieder for lying....good luck!

For my money...Nightshade started this thread
to divert attention away from the actual stalking that he admitted to on the Golden Thread

and no...I don't believe he has those reams of evidence he claimed to have on the 4th June 2005

In fact, he claimed he lost it all previously due to a hard drive crash

Just wanted to point out a few other things;

In all the claims that have been made denouncing Burisch, has anyone pointed out that Burisch has not requested funds from interested parties, only offered a DVD for sale

Dondep, on the other hand, has requested, and received funds from a variety of sources
eg donation requests on his site, various sums from other individuals (not to mention free rent at Marci's place)

Dondep assiduously avoids answering any questions regarding this, or whether he has paid outstanding debts

Why, if he chooses to be a public figure in Disclosure, should he be exempt from answering questions when he insists that others do?

Anyway, it can be shown that most of the individuals involved in the quagmire here were original participants on the GLP Golden Thread..is this not true?

It would seem that any legal proceedings would expose this fact, and perhaps portray certain groupings in a conspiratorial light

So...I would suggest re-naming this thread
"UFO RESEARCHERS STALK DAN BURISCH"
...it's closer to the truth

and don't worry about Dimbulb...
he's just a shit-stirrer

and don't forget to wax lyrical about your indiscretions ,Boomer

'cos that's not too far removed from 'stalking' either!

Peace, Gan
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 310763

Ganesh2005

Australia
10/21/2007 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
YAWN...

still bangin' the same old drum Lampy-poo?

how much did you contribute to the 'Grand Hoax' fund shady?

like most of us I suppose.....ziltch!

I suppose all you GLPer's feel ripped because you invested so much time and headspace...

and you still don't understand what's going on!

Burisch never said it was Majestic who were surveilling Dondep
He only apologised IF it was them
and has since discovered it WASN'T them

Was the B&B investment planned before the alleged Majestic surveillance?

Why is Dondep blaming Burisch for his personal losses?

I suppose there must be a scapegoat....couldn't be DD's fault, could it?

Hey, correct me if I'm wrong
and attack me in true GLP fashion if you like

(I knew I could count on you)
Boomerang

United Kingdom
10/21/2007 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Ganesh, nice to hear from you, it's been a long time.
Boomerang

United Kingdom
10/21/2007 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
The time for talk is over!

As of Friday Oct 19th, 2007 4:00pm EST Dan Burisch has been reported to Homeland Security for the following reasons:

A. Claiming to be microbiologist that had worked on designer virus for warfare purposes.
B. Conducting un secure possibly Bio - Hazardous Lab Tory Experiments within his Los Vegas Apartment and broadcasting said experiments across the world wide web. These experiments possibly in dangering the health and safety of his apartment complex, his children and himself.
C. Claiming to be a member of a clandestine branch of Navel Intelligence and upon their behalf conducting experiments that may involve tampering with the drinking water of Southern California and the Los Vegas. These too have been broadcast and promoted across the world wide web showing one Dan Burisch and Marci McDowell DIRECTLY tampering with said water supply.
D, Claiming to be working on a cure for most illness and disease. This cure will be marketed beginning March 2008.
E. Claiming to be connected with Navel Intelligence and the armed forces as a active intelligence officer.

A three page DETAINED document was sent to Homeland Security, F.B.I, Los Vegas LVPD, owners of said apartment building as well..

Welcome Home Danny!

Hi Nightshade, if what you say is true, then I congratulate you on having taken action instead of talking about it. Can we see a copy of the three pages you have sent to the departments mentioned please.

Ganesh, can you remind me which indiscretions you refer to please. I personally don't think the OP is Nightshade, if it is, he must have used a ghost writer, sounds too intelligent.

GLP