SEND THE ISLAMIC SAVAGES STRAIGHT TO HELL

Dil
User ID: 51202
Austria
01/06/2007 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: SEND THE ISLAMIC SAVAGES STRAIGHT TO HELL
Most religions worship Satan, the followers just don't know it. Those "holy" texts have long been distorted and re-written or even actually written by controlers. They keep us seperated and clingy, like herds of sheep, and are primarily used as weapons.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 159943

Agreed, and the old dialectics game is what makes us voluntarily go to war.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 62941
United States
01/06/2007 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear D,

NEO stands for the ONE.

HE IS THE GREAT MONARCH.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 169613
United States
01/06/2007 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
slap my face beat my head,cut myself with my lance...lol throw dirt on my head the ayatollah he is dead.hehehe weird religion an very bloodthirsty.they even have a"holy day"where they all cut themselves with knives.us jews call them allah vampires.
Cobra

User ID: 178326
Israel
01/06/2007 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are the mega-phonies out again?

The zionists are out in full force this evening. It's cute, in a disturbing way.
 Quoting: HeidiLore

hey ... u are so full of sfan , u have somthing againsts israel ? ok good , why don't u go to some israeli people and tel them that ...do not hide behaind ur pc and whrite racist posts vs israel like " nuke israel " and other racist stuff u do...u think that ur so far away from us ? no u are not ..i can send this post to someone who will get u arested for posting racist information about israel and about jews ..i have watched all ur previous posts and all have racist info vs israel and jews and i dunno why u do this ....but be carful there with ur thoghts and dont call a hole nation on how u feel in that distinct moment u fool 1984
Do not worry , UFO's were/are at each given time all over the place ,only thing is they are invisible to your eyes @_@
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 159943
United States
01/06/2007 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
slap my face beat my head,cut myself with my lance...lol throw dirt on my head the ayatollah he is dead.hehehe weird religion an very bloodthirsty.they even have a"holy day"where they all cut themselves with knives.us jews call them allah vampires.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 169613

See, separated and clingy.
Dil
Austria
01/06/2007 09:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Israel kills with Depleted Uranium and cluster bombs.
Go figure!

Btw how's the dirty ass propaganda job paid?
Sudel_Tekneeq

User ID: 177490
United States
01/06/2007 09:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Them Israeli women sure are hot.
The blackening of roses will send you to the edges of the land/
The emerald tablets of Thoth the Atlantean/
The hands of the mighty Lion of Judah/
Will throw you through the triangular portals of Bermuda/
Exploring the Hologramic aspects of consciousness/
XWING (NEO)  (OP)

United States
01/06/2007 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
AFTER 3600 YEARS ...

I NEVER EXPECTED THIS SHIT.

I LED A BUNCH OF YOU a-holes OUT OF ISRAEL.

Now you want me to lead you all again ... too many of you!

NO PROBLEM. I take my commandments from GOD. SO IF HE TELLS ME TO ...

I HAVE SOME FRIENDS HIGH, HIGH UP IN THE SKY TONIGHT.

You call them ANGELS.

SOME OF YOU will think they are DEVILS, when you see them soon.

you live in gods playground, its his world.

I'M HERE TO FREE YOUR MINDS.

HASTA LA VISTA Ahmadinejad

XWING (NEO)
Dil
Austria
01/06/2007 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey ... u are so full of sfan , u have somthing againsts israel ? ok good , why don't u go to some israeli people and tel them that ...do not hide behaind ur pc and whrite racist posts vs israel like " nuke israel " and other racist stuff u do...u think that ur so far away from us ? no u are not ..i can send this post to someone who will get u arested for posting racist information about israel and about jews ..i have watched all ur previous posts and all have racist info vs israel and jews and i dunno why u do this ....but be carful there with ur thoghts and dont call a hole nation on how u feel in that distinct moment u fool 1984
 Quoting: Cobra

Hey since when is calling criminals evil a hate crime?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2007 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hey since when is calling criminals evil a hate crime?
 Quoting: Dil 51202

anti-semite </snark>
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 178256
United Kingdom
01/06/2007 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

The zionists are out in full force this evening. It's cute, in a disturbing way.

Another THREAT! How EVIL!
Dil
Austria
01/06/2007 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear D,

NEO stands for the ONE.

HE IS THE GREAT MONARCH.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 62941

NEO stands for the ONE GREAT WAR AND DECEPTION WANKER, you're even right.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 178256
United Kingdom
01/06/2007 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 169613

Erm...Purim? Passover? (Celebration of Genocide)
Hells Kitchen
User ID: 103507
United States
01/06/2007 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
and you Christian Fruitcakes should
go straight to hell with them. Your
both poison on the Earth. Both do
murder in the name of a so called God,
without a second thought. One being no
better than the other, and both
being cut from the same reactionary
cloth, both being the main contributors
to the degradation of the human race.
The only difference between the 2 being
the name or names they use for their
very own little plastic God on the
dashboard, or bumper sticker on the
ass of the car.

War always has its root cause in Religion.

flip
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/06/2007 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
and you Christian Fruitcakes should
go straight to hell with them. Your
both poison on the Earth. Both do
murder in the name of a so called God,
without a second thought. One being no
better than the other, and both
being cut from the same reactionary
cloth, both being the main contributors
to the degradation of the human race.
The only difference between the 2 being
the name or names they use for their
very own little plastic God on the
dashboard, or bumper sticker on the
ass of the car.

flip
 Quoting: Hells Kitchen 103507

hf

Its going to be allright hells kitchen, here some flowers for you - xwing
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 158794
United Kingdom
01/06/2007 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its a go - Big military movement from the UK
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2007 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

flip
 Quoting: Hells Kitchen 103507

Ya but religion has it's root in Governance.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/06/2007 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

roger ...

delta
charlie
simpson
omega
cliff
sword
juno
d day
ten
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/06/2007 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
nine
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/06/2007 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
eight
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/06/2007 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
seven

Make Love, Not War

hf
HeidiLore

User ID: 177523
Canada
01/06/2007 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

I dare you to. Come on. We don't get arrested for speaking our minds in this country, dearie. Maybe in yours...
Visit my website...

[link to heidi-lore.tripod.com]

Need to email? [email protected]

Visit the GLP video site and click on groups:

[link to youtube.com]

The only difference between the Republican and Democratic parties is the velocities with which their knees hit the floor when corporations knock on their door. That's the only difference.

I believe I can see the future, 'cause I repeat the same routine. I think I used to have a purpose, but then again, it might have been a dream
Dilatoriness

Austria
01/06/2007 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
62941 is the op
I am here to challenge your indoctrinated false belief that flaming queens don't use shovels ...
HeidiLore

Canada
01/06/2007 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Welcome to Orwell's 1984! Where you are allowed to speak your mind! This is typical...I guess it's ok to call for nuking Islamic countries, but you can't make a flippant remark.
Visit my website...

[link to heidi-lore.tripod.com]

Need to email? [email protected]

Visit the GLP video site and click on groups:

[link to youtube.com]

The only difference between the Republican and Democratic parties is the velocities with which their knees hit the floor when corporations knock on their door. That's the only difference.

I believe I can see the future, 'cause I repeat the same routine. I think I used to have a purpose, but then again, it might have been a dream
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2007 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nuke Canada
Padrig

Canada
01/06/2007 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Sorry to destroy your little Zionist bubble but according the local law expressing a point view is not illegal. And talking saying our stuff to Israeli people...You said on some other thread you are Israeli so please dont lact like you are not...or maybe it was just a lie to get some attention. Another thin neither her or myself we hide behind a keyboard as if you knew us in real world you would probably run away. sinucider is a nice loving expression to call people? So please before giving moral lesson to people and threatening behind your screen while being comfy sitting at home look very stupid. Not sure you will have the balls (espression not related to sex) to say this to in front. I do and I have the proof. They removed me leave the country becasue of this so...
Padrig Loves Heidi
Padrig

Canada
01/06/2007 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nuke Canada
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 159943

Yep yep nuke us and kill all you drinkable water reserve at the same time...Bravo hope you are not american as most of our population and big cities are close to the UISA border and you will ruins your economy at the same time...Bravo.
Padrig Loves Heidi
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/06/2007 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nuke Canada

Yep yep nuke us and kill all you drinkable water reserve at the same time...Bravo hope you are not american as most of our population and big cities are close to the UISA border and you will ruins your economy at the same time...Bravo.
 Quoting: Padrig

Nuke Mexico then. But then if I said that ...
Padrig

Canada
01/06/2007 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
well not problem with nuking mexico...at least honest worker in USA will dont need to fight against illegal worker from there. Very sad for America.
Padrig Loves Heidi
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/06/2007 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
CIA

MIND CONTROL

CAN'T HELP MYSELF

Wanna Play

The Sunday London Times is reporting that Israel has drawn up secret plans to use tactical nuclear weapons to destroy uranium-enrichment sites in Iran.

Two Israeli air force squadrons have been training for a mission against an enrichment plant in Natanz using low-yield nuclear "bunker busters," Israeli military sources told the Times.

The Israeli weapons would each have a force equivalent to one-fifteenth of the bomb dropped on Hiroshima in 1945.

WND reported Israel's training against a mock-up of Iran's Natanz uranium enrichment plant in March 2005. Tactics included raids by Israel's elite Shaldag commando unit and airstrikes by F-15 jets from the 69 Squadron, using bunker-busting bombs purchased from the U.S. to penetrate underground facilities.

Three potential routes – one over Turkey – have been selected for the mission. Israeli pilots have been training in recent weeks by flying mock runs between Israel and Gibralter in anticipation of the 2,000-mile round-trip flight to Iran.

"As soon as the green light is given, it will be one mission, one strike and the Iranian nuclear project will be demolished," said one of the Times sources.

IRANIAN AGENTS ON GLP

YOU SHOULD WAKE YOUR SILLY LITTLE PRESIDENT A.

one more false move, and its hasta la vista baby!

see the movie with Arnold?

hehe

you so dumb

your every move is watched, recorded ... and we're seventy two steps ahead

Your President A is a f-shit

with love

X-WING
hf

GLP