GL
chedquiel
12/08/2005 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HISTORICAL FACTS - THE DANGERS OF VACCINES
I tend to agree with you
I dont have the flu vaccine but my brother in Uk
everytime he has it he is ill and i swear it is the flu.I have told him I dont know why he bothers.Maybe not everyone is affected by the vaccines but I bet a lot of people are
Old Indian Man
Report Abusive Post
On tonights TV headline news.
"The governments plan to vaccinate all Australians against Bird Flu"
BUT.......During the actual news report, they backtracked and said it would be voluntary.

SAY NO TO VACCINES. You people are lining up haveing your babies poisoned. I know because I saw you doing it on TV.

Thanks for this thread. It too needs to be pinned. I donīt know what Trintitty is doing but heīs ignoring the important issues on this forum and pinning garbage.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
bumpity bump
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
People need to know!

bump
ICF
Report Abusive Post
Pin It...Bump for a pin...can I get a pin...This is to important!
GREY LENSMAN
Report Abusive Post
YOU REALLY NEED TO READ THIS, DIGEST IT, READ IT AGAIN, THINK ABOUT IT AND THEN READ IT AGAIN.

VACCINES DO NOT WORK, CANNOT WORK AND INDEED DO THE OPPOSITE TO THAT WHICH IS CLAIMED.

Innoculations - The True
Weapons Of Mass Destruction
Causing VIDS (Vaccine Induced Diseases) An Epidemic Of Genocide
By Rebecca Carley, M.D.
1-29-5

Court Qualified Expert in VIDS and Legal Abuse Syndrome

"One basic truth can be used as a foundation for a mountain of lies, and if we dig down deep enough in the mountain of lies, and bring out that truth, to set it on top of the mountain of lies; the entire mountain of lies will crumble under the weight of that one truth. And there is nothing more devastating to a structure of lies than the revelation of the truth upon which the structure of lies was built, because the shock waves of the revelation of the truth reverberate, and continue to reverberate throughout the Earth for generations to follow, awakening even those people who had no desire to be awakened to the truth." (by Delamar Duvaris as written in the preface of "Behold the Pale Horse" by William Cooper).

The basic truth that served as the foundation for the mountain of lies known as vaccinations was the observation that mammals who recover from infection with microorganisms acquire natural immunity from further infections. Whenever T cells (the little packman cells which kill viruses, bacteria, and cancer cells, thus conferring cellular immunity) and B cells (antibody producing cells which confer humoral immunity) are activated by various substances foreign to the body called antigens, some of the T and B cells become memory cells. Thus, the next time the individual meets up with that same antigen, the immune system can be quickly triggered to demolish it. This is the process known as immunity.

This truth gave birth to a beLIEf that if a foreign antigen was injected into an individual, that individual would then become immune to a future infection. This beLIEf, (you see the lie in the middle), was given the name, "vaccinations". What the promoters of vaccination failed to realize is that the respiratory tract of ALL mammals (since animals are just as devastated by these inoculations with disease as are humans) contain secretory IgA (an antibody which initiates the natural God given immune response) within the respiratory tract mucosa. Bypassing this mucosal aspect of the immune system by directly injecting organisms into the bloodstream leads to a corruption in the immune system itself. As a result, the pathogenic viruses or bacteria cannot be eliminated by the immune system and remain in the body, where they will further grow and/or mutate as the individual is exposed to ever more antigens and toxins in the environment which continue to assault the immune system.

The mechanism by which the immune system is corrupted can best be realized when you understand that the two poles of the immune system (the cellular and humoral mechanisms) have a reciprocal relationship. Thus, when one is stimulated, the other is inhibited. Since vaccines activate the B cells to secrete antibody, the T cells are subsequently suppressed. This suppression of the cell mediated response is a key factor in the development of cancer and life threatening infections. In fact, the "prevention" of a disease via vaccination is, in reality, an inability to expel organisms due to the suppression of the cell-mediated response. Thus, rather than preventing disease; they actually prevent the disease from ever being resolved. The organisms continue circulating through the body, mutating and transforming into other organisms (as demonstrated by the work of Professor Antoine Bechamp), depending on the acidity and toxicity of the internal terrain of the body. Note that Bechamp proved that Louis Pasteur´s "germ theory" of disease was incorrect due to this ability of organisms to transform and mutate based on the body´s internal terrain (as Pasteur admitted on his deathbed). Thus, treatment of infection with antibiotics as well as "prevention" of disease with vaccines are both just examples of cutting off the branches of dis-ease, when the root of the cause is a toxic internal environment. However, since Pasteur´s germ theory was conducive to the profits of the burgeoning pharmaceutical companies who only manage dis-ease, no mention of the work of Professor Bechamp has been made in medical school curricula.

To make matters worse than the

read more

[link to www.surfingtheapocalypse.net]

Last Edited by Account Deleted by User on 09/11/2012 04:01 AM
john paul
Report Abusive Post
you must rember the vaccines were made from last year strain.vircus change each year.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
small thing
Report Abusive Post
Vaccination Liberation!! link:
www.vaclib.org

bump
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Great post OP! People have been led blindly down this fraudulent vaccine path for way too long. Look at all of the death and destruction on the side of the road and wake up!

Same story can be told for Chemo treatment!

If people just knew the unaltered facts. That is the key.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Duh bump
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
GREY LENSMAN
Report Abusive Post
LOVE A DUCK

STILL NOT PINNED AND THE DEADLY LETHAL VIRULENT ALARMING TERRIFYING BIRD FLU IS NEAR NEARLY HERE, SOON, SOON THEY SAY. HEY IS THE GF OR TPTTTB WRITING THIS SCRIPT.

GL
GREY LENSMAN
Report Abusive Post
THE MODERN DEFINATIVE EXPOSURE RIGHT FROM CDC OWN WORDS BY DR RUSSEL BLAYLOCK

Posted: 04 Spetember 2004

I was asked to write a paper on some of the newer mechanisms of vaccine damage to the nervous system, but in the interim I came across an incredible document that should blow the lid off the cover-up being engineered by the pharmaceutical companies in conjunction with powerful governmental agencies.

It all started when a friend of mind sent me a copy of a letter from Congressman David Weldon, M.D. to the director of the CDC, Dr Julie L. Gerberding, in which he alludes to a study by a Doctor Thomas Verstraeten, then representing the CDC, on the connection between infant exposure to thimerosal-containing vaccines and neurodevelopmental injury. In this shocking letter Congressman Weldon referrers to Dr. Verstraeten´s study which looked at the data from the Vaccine Safety Datalink and found a significant correlation between thimerosal exposure via vaccines and several neurodevelopmental disorders including tics, speech and language delays, and possibly to ADD.

Congressman Weldon questions the CDC director as to why, following this meeting, Dr. Verstraeten published his results, almost four years later, in the journal Pediatrics to show just the opposite, that is, that there was no correlation to any neurodevelopmental problems related to thimerosal exposure in infants. In this letter, Congressman Weldon refers to a report of the minutes of this meeting held in Georgia, which exposes some incredible statements by the "experts" making up this study group. The group´s purpose was to evaluate and discuss Dr. Verstraeten´s results and data and make recommendation that would eventually lead to possible alterations in the existing vaccine policy.

[link to www.wnho.net]

Last Edited by Account Deleted by User on 09/11/2012 04:01 AM
GREY LENSMAN
Report Abusive Post
AUSTRALIAN EXPERTS WHO KI;; [IGEONS NEED TO READ THE WHOLE OF THIS POST, THEN TAKE AN EXAM.

GL
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Lensman ... i sure hope that you know more about vaccines than you do about the Us Federal Reserve System ( which is frighteningly little )because if someone actually LISTENS to you and BELEIVES you ( why someone would do that is beyond me, but, hey, it could happen )and doesnīt get their children vaccinated YOU...yes YOU asshat... could be directly responsible for the death of some poor, innocent youngster.

are vaccines riskless? no. but parents need to make an INFORMED decision about what is appropriate for their children and YOU have NONE. all you have is fearmongering and ALL CAPS.
GREY LENSMAN
Report Abusive Post

THANKY YOU FOR YOUR ILL INFORMED COMMENTS AGAIN DEMONSTRATING THAT YOU CANNOT READ.

I SUGGEST YOU MAKE A START AND ACTUALLY READ THOSE PAPERS POSTED BY MYSELF BUT WRITTEN BY EMINENTLY QUALIFIED PEOPLE.

I ALSO SUGGEST THAT YOU TRY AND LEARN AND UNDERSTAND WHAT DISCERNMENT MEANS.

WHAT DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE CONTENT OF THE ORIGINAL PIECE. THATS PRETTY CLEAR AND A PART OF THE RECORD.

THE FURTHER LINKS GIVE SOME PRETTY INDEPTH ANALYSIS OF THE COMPLETE FALLACY OF VACCINATION. YOU DONT UNDERSTAND IT. WELL ITS VERY SIMPLE

BULLSHIT AND ITS KILLED A LOT OF PEOPLE

VACCINES ARE FAKE SCIENCE AND FAKE MEDICINE.

BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY, ITS YOUR CHOUCEM YOUR BODY. NOT MINE. I ASSUME THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOURSELF OR DO YOU LET SOMEBODY ELSE TAKE THAT RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOU.

GL

GL

GL
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Lenscap ... your papers fall under the heading of "vaccines are not riskless" .... BUT lets just look at SMALLPOX. used to kill millions. now, eradicated. how? vaccines.
indy
Report Abusive Post
Vaccination Ingredients
[link to www.informedchoice.info]
GREY LENSMAN
Report Abusive Post

DISCUSSION

DEBATE

THE PEOPLE WHO WROTE THOSE PAPERS INTENDED THEM TO BE READ NOT BURIED.

FYI SMALLPOZ HAS NOT BEEN ERADICATED. ONLY THE DISEASE. AND ACCINATION HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. PROVEN. IT DID HAVE A LOT TO DO WITH THE SPREAD OF AIDS THOUGH.

IF YOU READ THEDISCUSSION ON THE CDC REPORT YOU WOULD REALISE THIS IS NOT ABOUT RISKS, FUCKING CRAP, BUT GENOCIDE.

THE SO CALLED GUARDIANS OF YOUR HEALTH ADMIT MERCURY IS TOXIC, VERY TOXIC BUT THEY DONT KNOW THAT IT IS TOXIC IF DIRECTLY INJECTED AND DONT WANT TO FIND OUT AND FURTHERMORE DONT EVEN WANT YOU TO KNOW SO THEY MARK THEIR MINUTES SECRET.

YOU HAVE A LOT OF READING TO DO.

GL
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
small is pox eradicated in the wild. hasnīt been a case in 20 years or so. and vaccines had nothing to do with it? do tell. what did?
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Hey Lens ... whereīd u go? i was waiting for your screed about how smalpox was defeated without vaccines.
GREY LENSMAN
Report Abusive Post

THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF PAGES ON THE SUBJECT ALONE. I SPENT SOME TIME TO FIND AN INFORMATIVE LINK. IT IS VERY LARGE BUT I BELIEVE IT ALSO CONTAINS THEINFO ON HOW SMALL POX WAS ERADICATED.

YOU MUST REMEMBER WHAT SMALLPOX IS AND THE CONDITIONS IT NEEDS TO THRIVE. THAT I WOULD NEED TO DIG OUT ELSEWHERE, AMNY EXCELLENT PAPERS ON IT.

THIS LINK IS THE SINGLE LARGEST STUDY UNDERTAKEN AND IS VERY DAMMIN. IT DATES TO 1900, SHOWS HOW LONG THE BASTARDS HAVE BEEN PEDDLING THEIR PUS.

BUT IT IS THE BEST STUDY AND IT PULLS NO PUNCHES.

[link to www.whale.to]

THE BIGGEST PREVENTERS OF DISEASE BY A MASSIVE MARGIN IS CLEAN WATER, CLEANLINESS AND SANITATION, NOTE NOT STERALISATION.

WHAT SURPRISES ME IS THAT YOU WISH TO CALL ME NAMES BUT I DO THE LEG WORK YOU ARE CLEALRY CAPABLE OF DOING. SAYS A LOT THAT.
GL
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
lens .... your "research" failed to answer the question, how was smallpox eradicated without vaccines? clean water and sanitary conditions are good in and of themselves and certainly contribute to overall health ... but as late as 1967 there were still millions of smallpox cases in the world. the vast majority of these in places that TODAY have poor water and unsanitary conditions. starting in 1967 the WHO began an intensive, worldwide vaccination program and today smalpox is non-existant in the wild. clearly, since potable water is still a problem in many of these areas it cannot be attributed to water and hygine.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
what the 1904 study you referred my to says is that the vaccination program as it existed in 1904 was not using a vaccine that was uniform in its quality, until the dried vaccine was developed in the 20īs and even better freeze dried vaccine in the 40īs it was possible to have inneffective vaccinations.
GREY LENSMAN
Report Abusive Post

YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE INFO AND I AM GOING TO BED. AS I SAID ITS YOUR CHOIVE, I CANT MAKE IT FOR YOU.

YOU IGNORE SEVERAL VITAL INGREDIENTS, ONE BEING THE INTERNAL CONDITIONS REQUIRED FOR THE VIRUS TO THRIVE. EVEN TODAY WHAT WE REGARDS A BAD WATER, HTGENE AND SANITATION IS LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF WHAT THESE PEOPLE SUFFERD. PROGRESS IS MADE EVEN IF IT IS RELATIVE.

IF YOU SEARCH TJE WHALE SITE YOU WILL FIND THE DIRECT ANSWER BUT AS I TOLD YOU, I AM NOT GOING THROUGH THOUSANDS OF PAPERS TO ANSWER YOU. I HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE LEARNED AND MOVED ON.

O BEL;IEVE ONE OF THE PAPERS I QUOTED OR LINKED ABOVE IS ALSO ONE OF THE FINEST SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATIONS AS TO WHY VACCINES DONT WORK, INDEED CANNOT WORK AND HAVE OPPOSITE EFFECTS TO THOSE "INTENDED"

GOOD NIIGHT.

GL
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Anecdotal here:

Sister just came home with here new baby. She is a very mainstream thinker and baby got all of the recommended poisons (oops, I mean shots) before leaving hospital.

Baby is jaundice from liver stress, baby has contracted flu.

Unnecessary shots for newborns: HEP B, VIT K

Newborns hate unnecessary poisions being injected into them just after birth. It challenges their liver which has been relatively clean up to this point. Also, lowers the immune system response to germs, hence most vax babies get Jaundice and at least a cold fairly quickly on.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
The last large outbreak of smallpox in Europe was in Yugoslavia in 1972. Every member of the population had been vaccinated against smallpox. It didnīt stop the outbreak; only draconian measures by the Tito government finally stopped the spread.

GLP