Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

update on JFK killing in Texas in 63

Anonymous Coward
12/08/2005 10:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: update on JFK killing in Texas in 63
Well there you have it, mystery solved. Jimmy in a bush on the noll....

Thanks Col.
Parsingman
Report Abusive Post
Ya think that´s why Shrub will speak this afternoon?

You know, to fill us in on his daddy´s escapades?

Or will he be giving Jimmy Files a medal?

Or will it be just another "You´d better bend over and grease up" session like usual?
Bishop of Slane
Report Abusive Post
I posted this because of the family connection to JFK´s great grand mother on his daddy´s side, which is my linage, minus the money. Something different emmenates from these folks that come from the western edge of Ireland, County Cork. Even the DNA is slightly different. I will never let this die. Bump for truth. CNN announced in 2000 that the second congressional investigation of 1977 said there were at least two shooters. There were at least seven shots fired, one landed in the front windshild trim, one on a concrete curb, three in Jack, a couple in that other fuck in the front seat. I know it is old news , but it has a direct impact on what is happening now. Bush One seems to be complicent with Judah in the backround. Sucks if you remember. I was in 5th grade and it hurt then....still hurts.

His brother, RFK, 10 shots accounted for from a 8 shot 22 with the LAPD in the cover up....then the eveidence burned. We be in trouble folks.
Report Abusive Post
The driver, William Grier, CIA, shot him in the head.

It was filmed, and many saw it.

This guy´s story smells, because of this.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Whatever happened, it was obvious at the time that the Warren Commission was nothing but a whitewash. From that time on, I´ve never expected anything from the gov but lies.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
ditto 16210militia
Daniel
Report Abusive Post
I have read of Dangerous Dan at JFK Forums.
Compelling accounts of his adventures.
And Very Believable.
Dangerous Dan ofter answers questions there.

I spent about 2 years delving into the JFK Slaughter.

I was a Senior in HS when it happenned - the Day America died.

I KNEW the Warren Coverup Commission Report was a LIE

just like I KNOW that the 9/11 Coverup Commission Report is a LIE as is the "OFFICIAL" LIE Story.

Daniel
Interdimesional warrior
Report Abusive Post
"The driver, William Grier, CIA, shot him in the head.

This guy´s story smells, because of this"

Nah, highly unlikely an kind of hangun would blow the back of his head like that. If I had to guess I would say he was shot with a sniper rifle at medium range, perhaps 200 yards, the shot coming almost directly from the front of the car so that side to side movement would not be an issue.

I believe there were two people shooting, and neither from the bookstore above the street as the Warren commission claimed.

Judging by the damage even more energetic round.
Not even a .44 magnum pistol has the power to do that, not even at point blank range.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
The M16 was/is not used for snipper work.
Interdimesional warrior
Report Abusive Post
Oddly, my post was somehow altered when I posted it, probably my error. Anyway, I said judging by the damage I would say he was shot with a .308 or perhaps an even more energetic round such as .300 magnum. There is no way it was from a pistol round, unless it was a high powered single shot like a Contender.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
the driver is GUILTY of slowing down till the hit was complete, you saw what you think you saw was what, in the part behind the sign? I´m not going to place money on that story.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Bishop of Slane, you`re a bullshitter; the Kennedys came from CO. Waterford, east coast of Eire, not Cork on the west coast.
RaDiCaL
Report Abusive Post
"The driver, William Grier, CIA, shot him in the head. "

That photography has been researched and nothing turned up.

Do your own research, you´ll find that it turned out to be nothing.
Parsingman
Report Abusive Post
You are referring to the Zapruder film I take it.
Report Abusive Post
You can say whatever you want, but until you also see the film which CLEARLY SHOWS THAT THE DRIVER, WILLIAM GRIER, CIA, WHO DIED OF CANCER IN 1985, SHOT JFK IN THE HEAD CAUSING A LARGE PART OF JFK’S REAR SCULL TO BE BLOWN AWAY, then you will no longer be debating what may or may not have happened, or WHO KILLED HIM, YOU‘LL KNOW.

From what I remember, WILLIAM COOPER who had been in US Navel Intelligence had a friend who was in the CIA and he was able to see the film that the CIA had and he made a copy. And then he went all around the USA EDUCATING PEOPLE ON WHAT HE KNEW WAS HAPPENING TO THIS GOVERNMENT, And also showing that film.

As I remember it was on CABLE TV and thousands of us people saw it. There are probably a lot of copies that people made of that program, ask around you may run into someone who still has a copy of Cooper appearing on one of those tv programs and showing that film.

Once you see that film you will have it etched in your memory banks and will never forget it or what Bill Cooper said about what happened. I was shown a video copy of that program years ago and I will never forget it.

The ORIGINAL Zapruder FILM is what that FILM WAS.

It was taken away from Abraham Zapruder by the government goons on the scene, and when it was seen on the tv ALL THE SCENES SHOWING GREIR PUTTING HIS GUN in his left hand ON HIS RIGHT SHOULDER AND SHOOTING. YOU COULD SEE THE CLOUD OF SMOKE FROM THAT GUN AS IT WAS SHOT AND YOU SEE JFK’S HEAD SNAP BACK, and he was DEAD.

THOSE FRAMES WERE TAKEN OUT OF THE ORIGINAL. AND WHAT WE WERE ALLOWED TO SEE ON TV WAS THE EDITED VERSION, WHICH SHOWED WHAT THEY WANTED US TO SEE, NOTHING INCRIMINATING THE GOVERNMENT/DRIVER KILLER.

They eventually also killed WILLIAM COOPER in 2000, state cops shot him on his own property in Arizona, I believe.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
"The driver, William Grier, CIA, shot him in the head.

This guy´s story smells, because of this"

I don´t know if he shot JFK, but he slowed down to an almost complete stop so the assassin could get a good shot and didn´t speed up until Kennedy´s head exploded all over the car.

The driver was at minimum one of the conspirators.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Wanted to add that slowing down when you might be under fire is the opposite of what these proffessional drivers are trained to do.
Report Abusive Post
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE UNEDITED ABRAHAM ZAPRUDER FILM CLEARLY SHOWED GRIER SHOOTING JFK?

WHAT IS IT THAT YOU DON´T UNDERSTAND?

CHECK AROUND SOMEONE WILL GLADLY SHOW IT TO YOU.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
When I look at that Zapruder I´m not at all sure that Greer is holding a gun. But even if he was he might have drawn it after hearing shots as a defensive reflex.

This is an interesting thread.
MR.LOGIC
Report Abusive Post
where can i see the driver shooting jfk? link?
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Awesome! Thanks!
Black Diamond
Report Abusive Post
Iv´e heard shapped charge, French snipers,Mafia,etc.. It was a hit ,govt. cover up,in broad daylight ,just like 9-11. Psyop ,public execution , a clear warning to all," we are in charge and we will snuff anyone who gets in our way". The real evidence is still on ice : "classified","top secret". L.B.J. ,really have to take a long hard look at the man.
-3078-
Report Abusive Post
The smoking gun on 1963 is the piece of video, "perhaps" being held on behalf of someone rather well known,
"perhaps" to be released at a more opportune time,
"perhaps, filmed from the less than familiar, other side of the street.

How will it be proven its "perhaps" not a fake?
Perhaps Zapruder is in it, filming video.

This is just an unsubstantiated rumor, that has been going around certain circles for about 42 years.
It´s very old.
But I´ll just pass it along in case anyone hasn´t heard it.

For what its worth, I think its urban myth.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Z film does not show Greer firing a gun. If you look at just a few individual frames at the point he slowed the car down almost to a full stop and turned around to look behind him, the sun reflecting off the top of the side of the convertible produces a glare that on first glance does resemble a gun in his hand. But if you look at the surrounding frames it is perfectly clear that it is an optical illusion and the "gun" is just a reflective glare. AS pointed out above, Greer is guilty of slowing down the car to nearly a full stop to allow the fatal shot before speeding up again. This is verified by both eyewitness testimony and the by brake lights lighting up in several photos and other films, like the Nix film.

10 or 15 years ago the Enquirer or one of the other tabloids posted those frames I referred to above out of context to to make the claim that Greer shot JFK. It´s ridiculous. There were a dozen people within 10 feet of the car, not to mention Jackie and the Connally´s, and nobody saw anything like that. Again, look at the surrounding frames and what you´re seeing becomes obvious.

And the other tall tale is that a secret service agent standing up in the car behind the President´s either accidentally or on purpose shot him. That didn´t happen either. One might ask though why every single one of those agents, in the following car, except for Agent Hill, did nothing the entire time except watch, while Johnson´s SS detail slammed him to floor of his car and covered his body. Agent Hill alone made a dash to the president´s car and climbed over the trunk, dragging Jackie back in. She was not freaking out and trying to get away as some have supposed. She was trying to collect pieces of JFK´s skull and brain off of the trunk to take to the hospital.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
BTW, there are a number of unusual anomalies in the Z film, from the missing frames to parts that seem painted in giving the impression that you are watching a cartoon in places. Indeed, if Greer had pulled a gun and shot the president you can be assured those would be among the frames thet went missing all those years until an uncut copy turned up in the 90´s. And Zapruder himself was an interesting character but that´s another story.
Gospel of Judas
Report Abusive Post
Free the Files Bump
The Watcher
Report Abusive Post
I have the original footage from the zapruder film, he clearly seems to be holding a bright metallic object in his hand as he turns his right and back to look at Kennedy.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
""We want you to take care of it, ´Dangerous,´ because we believe you can get the job done. We´ve been asked to terminate Prince Sihanouk. Your job will be to bring about his death and make it appear to have been done by the Viet Cong."

The centerpiece of the book goes on to tell how Lt. Col. Marvin aborted the mission after Johnson refused to admit to the enemy safe havens and then how the CIA orchestrated an attack his entire unit in retaliation for abandoning the assassination attempt in mid stream.

"When we were attacked by our own forces, South Vietnamese lt. Gen. Quang Van Dang came to our rescue and I have been deeply indebted to him for saving my life," said Lt. Col. Marvin. "This is why our government turned on him and why I sent the handwritten note to President Bush, finally getting Van Dang into North America.

Besides the Prince Sihanouk hit and enemy safe haven debacle, the book documents how he was involved in diabolical plots to take-out Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and U.S. Navy Lt. Com. William B. Pitzer, an officer who had photos of President Kennedy´s autopsy and who wanted to go forward with the truth behind the presidential assassination in Dallas.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Exactly. Bright. Metallic. It´s glare from the sun reflecting off of top of the convertible door. Try to find good quality still photos made from the film frames and look at them all carefully in sequence. In the frames before and after, where Greer is turning around and then back around, the "gun" stays where is it and then disappears completely. And then look at some of the many good photos made in the plaza during the shooting and see how many people were within spitting distance of the car. Yet not a single witness ever reported seeing anything like that nor do any of the photos or other films show it. Finally, note that in the photos immediately after the cars pass, nearly half the people there, including several cops, are seen rushing up the grassy knoll to the fence and the parking lot behind it. I wonder what made them do that. I wonder what they were looking for.
Daniel
Report Abusive Post
000- 1393 - Re Greer did it:

Very Very few JFK Researchers allow that possibility.

I posted the following URL at jfkresearch.com and got harrangued, however Prof. Fetzer, writer of JFK books, announced as I say Now:

Greer CANNOT eliminate Greer as a suspect pending examination of the EXTANT Zapruder Film that has been seen by a very select few - Like delivered to Clint Murchison the evening of Nov22, 1963.

Read this account of a Viewing of this film in Chapter 12 in the middle. Search(ctrl+F) using Zapruder will take you right there.

[link to www.lycaeum.org]

That´s a TERRIFIC book by the way. I read it early on in my researching.

Enjoy.

Daniel

GLP