Anonymous Coward
User ID: 145214
United States
09/23/2006 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Difference Between Christianity And Islam
If you know, and believe, the Word of God,
you know that this is the time of the church of the body of believers.
When it is full,
God will again return to dealing with Israel.
Very soon. Like it or not.

I think it will start when Zionists are caught in subterfuge. Then Christianity will begin to unite again.
 Quoting: Daughter of Lebanon

You do not know or believe the Word of God the...
That is your perogative.
Islamic_Guy

User ID: 147013
Canada
09/23/2006 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh I agree with that,knowing that
slaves are property and must be
fed and cared for to an extent.

The horrors of the Slave pen has been
replaced by ghetto life on the other
side of the tracks.

Islamic Guy,I do not speak as an American,
but as a human,yet in the country in
which my home is,all is not well..

Slavery of sorts abounds.
 Quoting: Black Jim

Oh I understand Jim, and I am not trying to be arguementative, just to bring light to hypocricy, and shed some real truth to those who like to point fingers, yet fail to see their own shortcomings.

But I disagree about the "slave pens" being a thing of the past, and "American slaves" that are hidden in third world countries all over the world, are still working to the bone and living in squalor at the site of the factories that produce trinkets for the fancy of the American public.

This would never happen in Islam, as there are very strict standards that must be kept up for those under your care, and children slaves cannot be made to work like men.

But American's like those "low, low, prices", so they hear about child labour, and people in sweatshops, but they ignore it like the good consumers that they are.
The imperialists see extremists everywhere. It's not that we are extremists. It's that the world is waking up. It's waking up all over. And people are standing up.

- Hugo Chavez.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/23/2006 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Would it be better if those people didn't have jobs?
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/23/2006 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are any of them working there (wherever) against their will and by force?
If so, do you blame those who compel them?

Or does that not serve your purposes...
Black Jim

User ID: 123180
United States
09/23/2006 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh I agree with that,knowing that
slaves are property and must be
fed and cared for to an extent.

The horrors of the Slave pen has been
replaced by ghetto life on the other
side of the tracks.

Islamic Guy,I do not speak as an American,
but as a human,yet in the country in
which my home is,all is not well..

Slavery of sorts abounds.

Oh I understand Jim, and I am not trying to be arguementative, just to bring light to hypocricy, and shed some real truth to those who like to point fingers, yet fail to see their own shortcomings.

But I disagree about the "slave pens" being a thing of the past, and "American slaves" that are hidden in third world countries all over the world, are still working to the bone and living in squalor at the site of the factories that produce trinkets for the fancy of the American public.

This would never happen in Islam, as there are very strict standards that must be kept up for those under your care, and children slaves cannot be made to work like men.

But American's like those "low, low, prices", so they hear about child labour, and people in sweatshops, but they ignore it like the good consumers that they are.
 Quoting: Islamic_Guy

There are places such as old run-down
motels throughout my state and neighboring
North Carolina that are packed with
low-paid Central American migrant
workers,many making less than half
of the wages of their working American
counterparts in other states which have
little to no influx of hispanic laborers.

As you know the American South has a
long history of reaping the benefits
of Slave Labor in one form or another.
Black Jim

United States
09/23/2006 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 145214

No,
it would be better if they made better
wages and benefits along with a share
of the profits.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/23/2006 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
It would be better if I made more money and shared in the profits too.
But I don't. So what then?
Who should I blame now?
Islamic_Guy

Canada
09/23/2006 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

No,
it would be better if they made better
wages and benefits along with a share
of the profits.

Excactly.

It would be better even still if the consumer demanded it, by not buying from those who do these practices.

It is desperation, not the gun, that bring these people to sell themselves out like this.

If the American consumer simply didn't buy the products then they would pay the people more, rather than go out of business, and if they did, then good riddance!

Someone else will make bobbles, for less money, and treat their workers like humans.

And this is also at the heart of the illegal immigration thing. That is all corperate.

When Bush says "jobs that Americans won't do", he is really saying "Jobs that American won't do for 50 cents an hour."

The long term plan here is to have us ALL as slaves to the corperate machine, with a few living in absolute wealth, while others feed that wealth with squalor.

Believe it.
The imperialists see extremists everywhere. It's not that we are extremists. It's that the world is waking up. It's waking up all over. And people are standing up.

- Hugo Chavez.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 117476
United States
09/23/2006 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
The "christ consciousness" is an inner experience. You WILL know it when it happens. It's not outside of you. It's a love that is all consuming right down to the smallest creature and everything else that lives including yourself. YOU become this consciousness. YOU become the "Christ". It's the flame that burns within, the light that will light your way.
Kay
User ID: 72054
United States
09/23/2006 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Excuse me?

There is NO church in Christianity that does not have a crucifix, or a picture of prophet Jesus as it's focus.

Unless you are a Christian that is not organized and does not do the church thing.

If you are, then I respect you more than those who do.

However...

The old Abramaic laws state that one is to worship NONE other than God alone, and not to associate partners with God, as God is one.

It is the very first and MOST important commandment, and the prophet Jesus said "I have NOT come to change the laws..."

So why do you worship other than the creator?

Jesus could not have created himself, and even if he did, than do you really think that he would hate you for worshiping "the things which he was before he made himself"?

Christian theology is a HUGE mindbender, and it makes NO sense whatsoever, and if you try to ask simple questions than Christians give you complicated answers.

It just doesn't jive, man...

Sorry.

I've never seen a picture of Jesus in a church in my life, except maybe in a little kid's Sunday School classroom. But you have gone to many, Islamic Guy? Sorry, I have a hard time believing that you've been in even one church!

And you have it wrong about what Jesus said, 'I have not come to change the law...' He didn't say that. You are misquoting him.

And if you are wrong about that... don't you wonder what else you are wrong about? Maybe alot?
Islamic_Guy

Canada
09/23/2006 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've never seen a picture of Jesus in a church in my life, except maybe in a little kid's Sunday School classroom. But you have gone to many, Islamic Guy? Sorry, I have a hard time believing that you've been in even one church!

And you have it wrong about what Jesus said, 'I have not come to change the law...' He didn't say that. You are misquoting him.

And if you are wrong about that... don't you wonder what else you are wrong about? Maybe alot?
 Quoting: Kay 72054

Really Kay?

So there is no giant crucifix in your church?

And yes I have been in two churches, where I was attending lectures, and 2 where Christian friends were getting married.

And I have yet to see even one church in a photo that doesn't have a giant crucifix directly behind the podium where the priest...(always higher than the congregation, I have noticed too)...is giving his mass.

You may not have a picture but you have an Idol or graven image I am sure.

Show me a picture of the lecturn of a church without the crucifix idol behind it, seriously...

- Hugo Chavez.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/23/2006 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
The very fact that followers of all three
attend this Forum belittling,threatening,
trouncing,and calling each other the
foulest names imaginable is proof
in the pudding.

Better to be belittleing on a forum then say...in a foriegn land burning innocent people wouldn't you say?

Better to be dead than to sit on your fat ass and let your country butcher people in cold blood over well established lies.

Better to kill those who attack you than to let them have their way with your society until you are a souless wage slave doing the corperate two step until they nail the coffin lid shut.

Better to explode in a hail of good moral values than to rot in guilt.

Yes.

God EXPECTS you to fight for country and religion when you are attacked!

Would you do different if the invaders were marching in YOUR streets?

If you say yes than you are a coward, and if you will not DEFEND yourself and your beliefs against blatent aggression by those who are ATTACKING you than you are not worth the space that you occupy!

--------------------------------------

That rant was not aimed at you Jim.

Just frustrated by the lack of respect from "Christians" who would speak out about Islam, while they watch them being killed in Islamic lands by outside forces for NO reason.

Why do you say all this?

You are not in Iraq.

You are in Canada, aren't you?

Why do you sound like you are doing all this? You are not. You are tucked safe and warm in the West that you so castigate. Sheesh. You should be thanking your new home, not being hateful this way. Maybe you should go back to the Middle East. Maybe you will be happier there. You seem so angry that the West can give you a comfortable, preferable home than where you came from. Deal with it.
Islamic_Guy

Canada
09/23/2006 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why do you say all this?

You are not in Iraq.

Why do you sound like you are doing all this? You are not. You are tucked safe and warm in the West that you so castigate. Sheesh. You should be thanking your new home, not being hateful this way. Maybe you should go back to the Middle East. Maybe you will be happier there. You seem so angry that the West can give you a comfortable, preferable home than where you came from. Deal with it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 72054

Actually I am currently saving the money to do just that.

I have sold my house in Dearborn, and I am waiting for it to finalize, and when it does I am going to get on a plane, if I can, and go back.

I do have an obligation to fight, and I will.

Inshalla.

- Hugo Chavez.
Black Jim

United States
09/23/2006 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
The "christ consciousness" is an inner experience. You WILL know it when it happens. It's not outside of you. It's a love that is all consuming right down to the smallest creature and everything else that lives including yourself. YOU become this consciousness. YOU become the "Christ". It's the flame that burns within, the light that will light your way.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 117476

I do not doubt you're feeling something,

but now I have a question -

Do you think that humankind dwelt
in a dark souless evil void before
the concept of 'One God' and it's
offshoot Christianity spread out from
it's core area?

If you're one of those who believe the
world is only 6000 years old,

you don't have to answer.

Christ in animals?

Over animals maybe,and in a bad way,
like the guy who swerves his car enough
to run over a harmless Kingsnake on the
way to Church because he thinks this
creature is akin to satan.

I got Grey Squirrels in my yard
whose kind have been frolicking
in the tall Pines for millions
of years.

The only devine forces they know is
my wife who feeds them,

and the Redtail Hawks.
Kay
United States
09/23/2006 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Really Kay?

So there is no giant crucifix in your church?

And yes I have been in two churches, where I was attending lectures, and 2 where Christian friends were getting married.

And I have yet to see even one church in a photo that doesn't have a giant crucifix directly behind the podium where the priest...(always higher than the congregation, I have noticed too)...is giving his mass.

You may not have a picture but you have an Idol or graven image I am sure.

Show me a picture of the lecturn of a church without the crucifix idol behind it, seriously...

Well, first of all, you don't understand Chrisitanity at all.

We are not under a rule-based system that says 'don't do this, don't do that.' We are under a forgiveness based system. We forgive and forget.

A crucifix on a steeple simply denotes that a place is a church. It is not a symbol of worship. The point is - intent. What is the intent of the person. Are they depending upon this object to 'save' them? Is someone depending upon Mary to save them? Then that is idolatry. Where is that person's heart. Jesus said, 'where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.' These days, we have much more to be concerned about than a dumb piece of wood. We have poverty, we have materialism, we have war, we have worry (lack of faith) we have distractions. These are the things we can accidently worship. Money is the root of all kinds of evil. That is the temptation, not a piece of wood. Jesus doesn't care about wood! He cares about FAITH.

You have the concepts of what pleases God completely upside down.

"The fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, goodness, kindness, faithfulness, meekness and self control...."

(Those are the things God want to develop in our lives)

The Bible says..."against which things were is no law." No rule can measure this fruit. Only God can know the heart.

You want to find a rule and say, "Look! Christians are breaking it!" When there are no rules! There is only sanctification... becoming more like Jesus, being a servant like He was.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/23/2006 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why do you say all this?

You are not in Iraq.

Actually I am currently saving the money to do just that.

I have sold my house in Dearborn, and I am waiting for it to finalize, and when it does I am going to get on a plane, if I can, and go back.

I do have an obligation to fight, and I will.

Inshalla.

And are you going to take electric machine screw drivers to Shiites? That is what the Sunnis did this week in Iraq. They tortured them with electric screw drivers, they poked out their eyes, chopped off their heads.

It's almost impossible to get to the Americans, the only people you can fight against there is Iraqi Shiites.

Are you going to join this bloodthirsty group?
Kay
United States
09/23/2006 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'll pray for you.

May God have mercy on your soul.
Kay
United States
09/23/2006 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, I want you to remember this.

I, too, have felt a renewed desire to show commitment to God.

You, are going to kill people.

I am going to Nursing School. I am going to leave my career as a real estate broker to learn how to heal people. I've always hated it.

Why am I doing this? Because I have been wooed by Jesus, loved by Him and called to show my gratitude for what He has done for me. Many little miracles have happened that show me this is His will for me. I'll probably end up with children because they are very drawn to me.

And THIS, my friends this difference in calling is the difference between Christianity and Islam.

One is called to kill and one to heal.
Islamic_Guy

Canada
09/23/2006 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
And are you going to take electric machine screw drivers to Shiites? That is what the Sunnis did this week in Iraq. They tortured them with electric screw drivers, they poked out their eyes, chopped off their heads.

It's almost impossible to get to the Americans, the only people you can fight against there is Iraqi Shiites.

Are you going to join this bloodthirsty group?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 72054

Almost immposible to get to the Americans!?

Are you kidding me?

I am not some uninformed idiot American Kay, I have family there and when the damn phones still work, we talk.

You are going to be shocked as hell when you find out the truth of what is going on there, and the extreme losses you are talking.

Seriously.

You are being lied to.

You think that the "boys" are okay?

My cousin told me just last week that the American losses are closer to 25 to 30 thousand right now, and Americans are falling dead to snipers and now rockets, on a daily basis.

He has no reason to lie as he is far from any pockets of resistance, or fighting, and is pretty much just living normally.

But word comes that Americans are trying like hell to fall back to the "green zone", that is under constant shelling, and now small missile fire.

Trust me, and remember, when the truth comes out you heard it here first.

- Hugo Chavez.
Islamic_Guy

Canada
09/23/2006 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

I am going to Nursing School. I am going to leave my career as a real estate broker to learn how to heal people. I've always hated it.

Why am I doing this? Because I have been wooed by Jesus, loved by Him and called to show my gratitude for what He has done for me. Many little miracles have happened that show me this is His will for me. I'll probably end up with children because they are very drawn to me.

And THIS, my friends this difference in calling is the difference between Christianity and Islam.

No...One is to defend, while the other is to live in absolute decadance while it's countrymen rob and pillage others.

If you feel so strongly Kay, why don't you send your husband, or your son's to die in Iraq?

Please.

You go ahead and enjoy the spoils of THIS life Kay.

I am going to do God's work, and help set this thing right.

- Hugo Chavez.
Black Jim

United States
09/23/2006 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Middle Eastern monotheism puts man
over the Natural World over all other
living things"The good Stewards" so
to speak, or as I put it'The One Great
Sky God and his slave-woman the Earth Mother'only to let 'His kids' fuck
our Green and Blue living planet.

Other cultures here have bought in or
have been forced to accept 'their' greed.

They will create their final days,

With dying breath comes your moment
of truth.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/23/2006 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
you are not exempt
Kay
United States
09/23/2006 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Almost immposible to get to the Americans!?

Are you kidding me?

I am not some uninformed idiot American Kay, I have family there and when the damn phones still work, we talk.

You are going to be shocked as hell when you find out the truth of what is going on there, and the extreme losses you are talking.

Seriously.

You are being lied to.

You think that the "boys" are okay?

My cousin told me just last week that the American losses are closer to 25 to 30 thousand right now, and Americans are falling dead to snipers and now rockets, on a daily basis.

He has no reason to lie as he is far from any pockets of resistance, or fighting, and is pretty much just living normally.

But word comes that Americans are trying like hell to fall back to the "green zone", that is under constant shelling, and now small missile fire.

Trust me, and remember, when the truth comes out you heard it here first.

Look, my niece works at a hospital in Germany at the American military base there. Landstuhl, I think it is. I talk to her frequently. She would know if there were massive casualties there. Behind that 'green zone' is pretty safe. If this was going on, they would level it like they did Fallujah. Don't listen to a Bagdad Bob who is going to tell bogus stories!

---------

Listen, I apologize for what I said. You shouldn't go there. It is too dangerous. Think of your family, man! Your first obligation is to them! Don't go. I will stop posting articles if it makes you feel better. Just don't do it. You don't belong there. You are a gentle person, angry right now, but we all are. You have to not be impulsive. The only thing that needs to happen in Iraq is that people need to calm down so that the Americans can leave. That is all they want to do - get the hell out! This whole thing is crazy. Don't go crazy yourself.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/23/2006 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Which is?
Black Jim

United States
09/23/2006 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
you are not exempt

You're correct in ways you don't know
and cannot understand,

but yes I for one am not exempt.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/23/2006 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
in ways you don't know
and cannot understand,

an arrogant and condescending presumption
Kay
United States
09/23/2006 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Difference Between Christianity And Islam Quote

No...One is to defend, while the other is to live in absolute decadance while it's countrymen rob and pillage others.

If you feel so strongly Kay, why don't you send your husband, or your son's to die in Iraq?

Please.

======================

I don't live in decadence. To do so, I would have to work a lot harder at my job than I do. I could. I have before. I stopped doing it because it wasn't worth it.

I don't drink, don't smoke, don't take drugs, don't watch TV, never have. I don't even eat much. I spend alot of time with my granddaughter, I taught her how to read. We go swimming in the pool - I just babysat my baby niece for a week for my sister. I write letters to Senators about abortion, about illegal immigration.

I live a quiet life. My excitement is when I see my daughter sing or dance ballet on stage.

My grandparents worked hard and didn't succumb to decadence either. They were farmers in Montana.

I don't think there is anything to rob and pillage in Iraq. Is there? And if there is a draft, my kids might very well have to fight a war. If this stupid thing doesn't settle down. And it won't settle down when people go around with these crazy stories.

They ARE crazy. There are no 25,000 dead marines. That would be impossible to keep hidden. IT IS A BAGHDAD BOB STORY! Don't believe it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/23/2006 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
and you make many great and worthwhile contributions here as well.
Black Jim

United States
09/23/2006 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
in ways you don't know
and cannot understand,

an arrogant and condescending presumption

Maybe,

for you but not for me,yet if you do know
and can understand please share with those
who don't.
Islamic_Guy

Canada
09/23/2006 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Difference Between Christianity And Islam Quote

Please.

======================

I don't live in decadence. To do so, I would have to work a lot harder at my job than I do. I could. I have before. I stopped doing it because it wasn't worth it.

I don't drink, don't smoke, don't take drugs, don't watch TV, never have. I don't even eat much. I spend alot of time with my granddaughter, I taught her how to read. We go swimming in the pool - I just babysat my baby niece for a week for my sister. I write letters to Senators about abortion, about illegal immigration.

I live a quiet life. My excitement is when I see my daughter sing or dance ballet on stage.

My grandparents worked hard and didn't succumb to decadence either. They were farmers in Montana.

I don't think there is anything to rob and pillage in Iraq. Is there? And if there is a draft, my kids might very well have to fight a war. If this stupid thing doesn't settle down. And it won't settle down when people go around with these crazy stories.

They ARE crazy. There are no 25,000 dead marines. That would be impossible to keep hidden. IT IS A BAGHDAD BOB STORY! Don't believe it.

Kay, I'm so sorry but it IS true, and it is no "story", Iraq is a veitnem like fight right now, and the losses are heavy on both sides.

I have no way to prove this to you, nor do I care too, but you WILL see when the dust settles and you leave.

Iraq is a country that the Americans will never have. Every day that passes is another twenty busloads of fighters from all over the world streaming in, and one day I hope to be one of them.

It is my duty.

YOU attacked US, remember?

I already personally know twenty or thirty men who have left their families in America and gone to fight. They were like brothers to me, and I cannot bear to stay behind.

You cannot understand, and I get that, but someday, if we do not succeed, then it will be YOU that these animals come after.

Mark my words.

You are ruled by demons Kay.

It's time to accept that, and put away your mascara and your masqurade and pick up the rifle and the sword.

I'll accept your apology years from now about the American dead BTW...

When the real truth does come to light.

- Hugo Chavez.

GLP