I can not talk TO aliens but do listen to the anally probed
User # 78/68

User ID: 214681
Canada
04/08/2007 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: POLE SHIFT EVIDENCE
Watching the moronic Dr Postspam try and explain away this data with nothing but his usual drivle is nothing if not revealing. He keeps stepping deeper into a pile of shit.

Carry on sell-out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 219823
Australia
04/08/2007 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Theteck

User ID: 220390
Canada
04/08/2007 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
i find this to help understand

its from the last wobble problem

[link to www.michaelmandeville.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 219823
Australia
04/09/2007 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Veritas
User ID: 220655
Australia
04/09/2007 12:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Watching the moronic Dr Postspam try and explain away this data with nothing but his usual drivle is nothing if not revealing. He keeps stepping deeper into a pile of shit.

Carry on sell-out.
 Quoting: User # 78/68

That's pretty rude... and I don't think it was called for. Let's keep this debate out of the gutter.
The Lone Ranger

User ID: 217797
New Zealand
04/09/2007 07:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

Carry on sell-out.
 Quoting: User # 78/68

OMG it's the Luserboy STALKER again!!

:that all y: your efforts are just so weak these days.

:head up as: as usual. Maybe one day you may pull the mother out of your confined darkness and breath some much needed FRESHair!!

excited
Life Is But A Dream!!
Therefore, "'Tis better to have dreamed and lost than never to have dreamed at all."
------------------------------------
Disclaimer:

DON'T​ BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS THREAD!....USE DISCERNMENT!!
Nancy Lieder

User ID: 220114
United States
04/09/2007 08:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Q: A hot topic on the GLP message board
[link to godlikeproductions.com]
is an aberration on the IERS website. The slight annual circular magnetic wobble at the N Pole, noted for decades, has suddenly gone left, literally, on the charts. This occurred around April 4. I’ve checked the HAARP data and found that April 3 seemed normal, but by April 4 HAARP had likewise gone flat. Does this have something to do with the roll of Planet X, the hose of magnetic particles from Planet X?

SOZT
More than an Intermittent Lurch
[link to www.zetatalk.com]
has developed during the 270 Roll
of Planet X, as this why would it not? Legend has it that 3 days of darkness
will ensue during the Biblical end of the world, and we have confirmed this with details of why this will occur. When the N Pole of Planet X points directly at the Earth, this is the reaction, the N Pole of Earth pointing directly away in an attempt to align end-to-end with Planet X. We have predicted, explained, that going into this posture the Earth will have a lean to the left
, leaning her N Pole away from Planet X as Planet X approaches in his retrograde orbit. The lean to the left is not as extreme as tipping backwards into the 3 days of darkness, but is a compromise the Earth is attempting, to accommodate BOTH the Sun’s magnetic influence as well as the demands from Planet X. We have explained the Earth wobble
, detectable since early 2004 when the Earth encountered Planet X in her orbit, standing in her way, and halted in her orbit. This Earth wobble was a documentable Figure 8
traced by the N Pole, a pattern which recently changed to a lurch back and forth as the Earth tries to line up end-to-end with Planet X at times and then snaps back to align with the Sun again. What caused the change in the wobble from a Figure 8 to a lurch? The Earth is distressed, trying to accommodate different magnetic directives, trying to align with the Sun’s dominant magnetic field while simultaneously accommodating the bully Planet X passing through. The 3 days of darkness will occur when Planet X has rolled 195 in her roll, where he is currently at approximately 140. Meanwhile, what happens?

Clearly, being hosed by the stream of magnetic particles emerging from the N Pole of Planet X is not a mild treatment, as before the N Pole of Earth tips away into the 3 days of darkness, a physical move of the entire planet, the Earth will try to accommodate this hose by adjusting her magnetosphere. This is what is showing up on instruments now, a dramatic change in the old slight circular wobble in the N Pole that has been apparent since man began his measurements of this slight N Pole wobble. This wobble, a matter of a degree of so, is not the daily Figure 8 wobble Nancy and her team documented, which was more extreme. In that the Figure 8 occurred daily, and these magnetic measures were taken once a day, averaged, the Figure 8 did not seem to affect the overall outcome between 2004 and today’s date. But now something has occurred, rather suddenly, to change this measure. As anyone playing with magnets has observed, there are resistance points and points where sudden movement occurs. A magnet placed on glass has friction between the glass and itself, so does not IMMEDIATELY MOVE to align with a larger magnet moved toward it under the glass. Then suddenly, there is a jerk, a new alignment.

For the Earth, held in alignment with the Sun’s giant magnetosphere, there is an equivalent to friction, resistance, which is the flow of magnetic particles moving along the magnetic field of the Sun, from the Sun’s N Pole round to the Sun’s S Pole. As Planet X rolls, lying horizontally along the tight magnetic field lines at the Sun’s Ecliptic, increasingly pointing his N Pole toward Earth, this creates in the Earth a confusion, a warping of the Earth’s own magnetic field! The magnetic N Pole of Earth, the flow of magnetic particles out of the N Pole of Earth, will attempt to merge with the N Pole of Planet X, flowing in the SAME direction. For the Earth, this is certainly not UP, it is sideways. Planet X is hosing out into space, almost directly away from the Sun, as it is lying horizontally at present during its roll. As the Earth is not yet tipped, physically, into the 3 days of darkness, the flow of magnetic particles thus emerges, out into space, from points BELOW the Arctic. Nancy has noted that the HAARP system
[link to 137.229.36.30]
, located in Alaska near the magnetic N Pole of Earth, has registered flat, likewise. HAARP has been located next to the N Pole as this is where flux in the magnetosphere is most dramatic
, evident. IERS
[link to hpiers.obspm.fr]
likewise looks to this source, as elsewhere on the globe, flux in the magnetosphere is more flat. In that the magnetic N Pole of Earth has currently MOVED, they are both registering flat!
EOZT
First they ignore you,
then they ridicule you,
then they fight you,
then you win. -Mahatma Gandhi.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78892
United States
04/09/2007 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Zetas fixed the wobble by simply mentioning it!
Great job Nancy, thanks!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 221362
United States
04/10/2007 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
SAME EVIDENCE
User ID: 222063
Switzerland
04/12/2007 04:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
I live in the Swiss Alps, in certain points of my house, my compass points about 5° of South!! Instead of North!

I couldn't believe it, so I bought a new compass. Exactly the same.

I believe in the pole shift, there is enough evidence for it, read the flower of life, by Drunvalo.

However, compasses are very sensitive to magnetic disturbances, especially non-professional compasses. But since my compass differs 175°!! It is hard to believe this has been so for a very long time. My point:
The earth magnetic field is changing, that is why dolphins and whales are stranding (they follow these lines who have shifted over land). It is changing rapidly, causing people to get more and more confused. All the more reason to start meditating and protecting ones energetic field. The energies are intensifying...

Living in the Alps, (btw I am not swiss but belgian) on an area with strong tectonic activity (more geopathic stress) might affect a compass stronger...

I know I am not the only one, your compass isn't broken, tell us about it here!
SAME EVIDENCE
User ID: 222063
Switzerland
04/12/2007 04:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry, it's me again from the swiss alps.

I am very serious about this. If you have more questions, please email me. dorienhs at yahoo point com

community.holistic-vibes.com
Brand Nubiss

User ID: 221987
United States
04/12/2007 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Planet X

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Conspiracies are based on the assumption that someone knows what their doing.
Brand Nubiss

User ID: 221987
United States
04/13/2007 01:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is it possible that the one of the reasons the great pyramids were built was as a counter weight to help stabalize the innate wobble of this planet? Much like the the weight they put on your car's tires for balancing the spin.

Perhaps an increase wobble in the planet's rotation today, in the "end" time approaching 2012, represents adjustments being made to the Earth's field by Nibiru as it approachs?

I know that typically a planet's magnetic pole should be in alignment with it's axis of rotation, which ours is not. But is there a relation between the wobble of our axis and the misalignment of the poles? I know the poles went out of alignment when Atlantis sunk at the end of the last photon belt cycle. And I believe it caused the poles to shift when our Sun entered the photon belt. If the poles are not fixed then I think we will see another pole shift. I hope that this fix is part of Nibiru's function. And perhaps the means of accomplishing this is as Nancy says in the above post.

One more thing, the magnetic field of this planet ties into the morphogenic(probability) field. If one is out of alignment so is the other. Why do you think that non-civil wars throughout history have never been won by the country southward of the other. Most the south can hope for is a tie.
Conspiracies are based on the assumption that someone knows what their doing.
The compass wont change..STUPI
User ID: 222771
United States
04/13/2007 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sixteen years ago we moved into our new house and for some reason I needed to check the compass orientation, I set the dial and it has been set like that now for all that time, I just pulled it out about three weeks ago and set it up on the old marker and guess what?
In sixteen years that compass needle is still pointing to the north the very same way.
So when you people say "oh shit" I have to agree with you.
You are full of shit!

If earth got up and shot its ass over next to pluto your compass would still point in the same direction magnetic north
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 220227
yxcsKwoXTaLl
User ID: 326042
India
01/16/2008 05:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
FI3O2s hi great site thx [link to peace.com]
xbWSyeXaWNSIID
User ID: 377345
Venezuela
02/20/2008 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
oqHv6S hi nice site thx [link to peace.com]
jLpVfbNqnABiGsMK
User ID: 382933
Nigeria
03/06/2008 08:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
great work man thx
jLpVfbNqnABiGsMK
User ID: 386795
France
03/06/2008 08:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
great work man thx
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 384704
United States
03/06/2008 08:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Q: A hot topic on the GLP message board
[link to godlikeproductions.com]
is an aberration on the IERS website. The slight annual circular magnetic wobble at the N Pole, noted for decades, has suddenly gone left, literally, on the charts. This occurred around April 4. I’ve checked the HAARP data and found that April 3 seemed normal, but by April 4 HAARP had likewise gone flat. Does this have something to do with the roll of Planet X, the hose of magnetic particles from Planet X?

SOZT
More than an Intermittent Lurch
has developed during the 270 Roll
of Planet X, as this why would it not? Legend has it that 3 days of darkness
will ensue during the Biblical end of the world, and we have confirmed this with details of why this will occur. When the N Pole of Planet X points directly at the Earth, this is the reaction, the N Pole of Earth pointing directly away in an attempt to align end-to-end with Planet X. We have predicted, explained, that going into this posture the Earth will have a lean to the left
, leaning her N Pole away from Planet X as Planet X approaches in his retrograde orbit. The lean to the left is not as extreme as tipping backwards into the 3 days of darkness, but is a compromise the Earth is attempting, to accommodate BOTH the Sun’s magnetic influence as well as the demands from Planet X. We have explained the Earth wobble
, detectable since early 2004 when the Earth encountered Planet X in her orbit, standing in her way, and halted in her orbit. This Earth wobble was a documentable Figure 8
traced by the N Pole, a pattern which recently changed to a lurch back and forth as the Earth tries to line up end-to-end with Planet X at times and then snaps back to align with the Sun again. What caused the change in the wobble from a Figure 8 to a lurch? The Earth is distressed, trying to accommodate different magnetic directives, trying to align with the Sun’s dominant magnetic field while simultaneously accommodating the bully Planet X passing through. The 3 days of darkness will occur when Planet X has rolled 195 in her roll, where he is currently at approximately 140. Meanwhile, what happens?

Clearly, being hosed by the stream of magnetic particles emerging from the N Pole of Planet X is not a mild treatment, as before the N Pole of Earth tips away into the 3 days of darkness, a physical move of the entire planet, the Earth will try to accommodate this hose by adjusting her magnetosphere. This is what is showing up on instruments now, a dramatic change in the old slight circular wobble in the N Pole that has been apparent since man began his measurements of this slight N Pole wobble. This wobble, a matter of a degree of so, is not the daily Figure 8 wobble Nancy and her team documented, which was more extreme. In that the Figure 8 occurred daily, and these magnetic measures were taken once a day, averaged, the Figure 8 did not seem to affect the overall outcome between 2004 and today’s date. But now something has occurred, rather suddenly, to change this measure. As anyone playing with magnets has observed, there are resistance points and points where sudden movement occurs. A magnet placed on glass has friction between the glass and itself, so does not IMMEDIATELY MOVE to align with a larger magnet moved toward it under the glass. Then suddenly, there is a jerk, a new alignment.

For the Earth, held in alignment with the Sun’s giant magnetosphere, there is an equivalent to friction, resistance, which is the flow of magnetic particles moving along the magnetic field of the Sun, from the Sun’s N Pole round to the Sun’s S Pole. As Planet X rolls, lying horizontally along the tight magnetic field lines at the Sun’s Ecliptic, increasingly pointing his N Pole toward Earth, this creates in the Earth a confusion, a warping of the Earth’s own magnetic field! The magnetic N Pole of Earth, the flow of magnetic particles out of the N Pole of Earth, will attempt to merge with the N Pole of Planet X, flowing in the SAME direction. For the Earth, this is certainly not UP, it is sideways. Planet X is hosing out into space, almost directly away from the Sun, as it is lying horizontally at present during its roll. As the Earth is not yet tipped, physically, into the 3 days of darkness, the flow of magnetic particles thus emerges, out into space, from points BELOW the Arctic. Nancy has noted that the HAARP system
[link to 137.229.36.30]
, located in Alaska near the magnetic N Pole of Earth, has registered flat, likewise. HAARP has been located next to the N Pole as this is where flux in the magnetosphere is most dramatic
, evident. IERS
likewise looks to this source, as elsewhere on the globe, flux in the magnetosphere is more flat. In that the magnetic N Pole of Earth has currently MOVED, they are both registering flat!
EOZT
 Quoting: Nancy Lieder

What is the point of arguing the end of the world when you won't even be able to say "I told you so" afterwards?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 386791
United States
03/06/2008 08:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think that the poles have shifted. I am in the
South (Fl) and it feels like the North. Going down
into the low forties tonight.
 Quoting: B 216287

hate to clue you in but when it hits forty here in the north I'm wearing a t-shirt. I'm waiting for it to hit 40,
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 386468
United States
03/06/2008 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
North pole in the middle of Iran, that would have been something.

hf dasbier
 Quoting: -Freak-

HELL FREEZING OVER!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 385751
Canada
03/06/2008 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Native's too this American Continent have been through 5 "Flips" of the Poles shifting, we havn't even been through 1 recorded. There is much much more the Native's arn't telling us.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 386536
Australia
03/09/2008 04:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nuthin to worry about here.......Move along!
Schmieder of Pleiadians
User ID: 324203
United States
03/09/2008 05:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh, and why don't we see other planets stopping and reversing? What's so special about Earth?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74444

A few hundred years of observations is now where near enough time to record these events planets go through. Apparently these events happen once over many thousands of years. Until we observe space for that long, we as a people can not rule out just because we haven't seen one yet.

And Earth is special because it is a Blue Gem. Our true home, not some street address. We have an added element I'm sure most other planets don't have the element of spirit and soul. Living organisms provide a very complex interaction with the planet. Life transforms the atmosphere, the oceans, the soil. Life changes so much.

Good night everyone

God Bless
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 336627
United States
03/09/2008 05:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
reminds me of that song by Janes Addiction,

"Here we go..."
Halcyon Dayz

User ID: 337024
Netherlands
03/10/2008 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
DEATH TO SPAMMERS!!!
Reaching for the sky makes you taller.

Hi! My name is Halcyon Dayz and I'm addicted to morans.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 355758
South Korea
03/12/2008 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: WTF 10555

The earth wobble is normal. The unit of the graph in the quoted link by OP is milliarcsecond(mas), which is 1/3,600,000 degree. Calculate by yourself how big is the gap between this tiny wobbling and 90 degree pole shift.

So, don't worry. There will be NO sudden, big pole shift or what so ever, talked by the "planet X" thing or some self-proclaimed "prophets".

It takes tens of thousand years that a few degree of pole shift to be able to occur. Then the result means NOT EVEN CLOSE to any catastrophic situation, and of course you will never see it by hundreds of generations after us.

Also, the two things, magnetic pole reversal and geometric pole shift, are totally different. And, the magnetic pole reversal also occurs very gradually for tens of thousands years, perhaps without signicant effect accompanied.

Verify this with the entry from Wikipedia below, and do your homework.

Precession (astronomy)From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

The precession of Earth's axis of rotation with respect to inertial space is also called the precession of the equinoxes. Like a wobbling top, the direction of the Earth's axis is changing; while today, the North Pole points roughly to Polaris, over time it will change. Because of this wobble, the position of the earth in its orbit around the sun at the moment of the equinoxes and solstices will also change.

The term precession typically refers only to the largest periodic motion. Other changes of Earth's axis are nutation and polar motion; their magnitude is very much smaller.

Currently, this annual motion is about 50.3 seconds of arc per year or 1 degree every 71.6 years. The process is slow, but cumulative. A complete precession cycle covers a period of approximately 25,765 years, the so called Great or Platonic year, during which time the equinox regresses a full 360° through all twelve constellations of the zodiac. Precessional movement is also the determining factor in the length of an astrological age.

In ancient times the precession of the equinox referred to the motion of the equinox relative to the background stars in the zodiac; this is equivalent to the modern understanding. It acted as a method of keeping time in the Great year.[citation needed]

Hipparchus is credited with discovering that the positions of the equinoxes move westward along the ecliptic compared to the fixed stars on the celestial sphere. The exact dates of his life are not known, but astronomical observations attributed to him date from 147 BC to 127 BC and were described in his writings, none of which survive to date.

[Snip]

Milankovitch cyclesFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Earth wobble)
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Milankovitch cycles are the collective effect of changes in the Earth's movements upon its climate, named after Serbian civil engineer and mathematician Milutin Milanković. The eccentricity, axial tilt, and precession of the Earth's orbit vary in several patterns, resulting in 100,000-year ice age cycles of the Quaternary glaciation over the last few million years. The Earth's axis completes one full cycle of precession approximately every 26,000 years. At the same time, the elliptical orbit rotates, more slowly, leading to a 21,000-year cycle between the seasons and the orbit. In addition, the angle between Earth's rotational axis and the normal to the plane of its orbit moves from 21.5 degrees to 24.5 degrees and back again on a 41,000-year cycle. Currently, this angle is 23.44 degrees and is decreasing.

The Milankovitch theory[1] of climate change is not perfectly worked out; in particular, the largest observed response is at the 100,000-year timescale, but the forcing is apparently small at this scale, in regard to the ice ages. Various feedbacks (from carbon dioxide, or from ice sheet dynamics) are invoked to explain this discrepancy.

Milankovitch-like theories were advanced by Joseph Adhemar, James Croll, Milutin Milanković and others, but verification was difficult due to the absence of reliably dated evidence and doubts as to exactly which periods were important. Not until the advent of deep-ocean cores and a seminal paper by Hays, Imbrie and Shackleton, "Variations in the Earth's Orbit: Pacemaker of the Ice Ages", in Science, 1976,[2] did the theory attain its present state.
DeeDee
User ID: 269684
United States
03/12/2008 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was watching Jenifer Love Hewitt last night and my pole
shifted. Does that make me a bad person?
 Quoting: DrPostman

1rof1
watcher
User ID: 377687
United States
03/12/2008 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Debunkers would say this is the "CHANDLER WOBBLE" but thats nonsense. The Chandler Wobble is only a few feet! This picture you provide shows much more than that.

The wobble has increased.

GLP