ZetaTalk LIVE Chat Oct 20

Nancy Lieder  (OP)

User ID: 315082
United States
10/21/2007 07:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ZetaTalk LIVE Chat Oct 20
There are many reports from contactees that there are advanced aliens that look very similar to earth humans. Can the zetas coment on the diferences betwen us and advanced human like aliens from elsewhere.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 315101

In the Worlds section:

ZetaTalk: Nordics
[link to www.zetatalk.com]

ZetaTalk: Pleiadeans

ZetaTalk: Sirians

ZetaTalk: Human Lookalikes

It is frequently mentioned that the Pleiadeans look very much like humans, as well as the Nordics and Sirians. Where the similarities immediately impress humans having contact with these hominoids, there are differences that would stand out should they simply set up housekeeping in the neighborhood. The eating habits would be the first to be noticed, as where genetic engineering of hominoids has resulting in similar looking forms, the worlds the hominoids had to adapt to differed greatly. Nordics eat little, having learned to adapt to lean times on their world. Faced with what humans consider a meal, a Nordic would appear a picky eater. Just as the Men-In-Black are under stress when exposed to the Sun's rays, hominoid life forms from dim suns such as ourselves have difficulty dealing with a mid-sized sun such as yours. This would be true of Pleiadeans as well as Nordics, who would not simply get sunburn, but would develop symptoms of radiation poisoning as well.
First they ignore you,
then they ridicule you,
then they fight you,
then you win. -Mahatma Gandhi.
Nancy Lieder  (OP)

United States
10/21/2007 07:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Would the zetas say that it is in general a bad time for a family to be adding new members right now?

Personal choice, and man has free will.
First they ignore you,
then they ridicule you,
then they fight you,
***ZetaMax***

User ID: 266466
United States
10/21/2007 07:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Would the zetas say that it is in general a bad time for a family to be adding new members right now?

Personal choice, and man has free will.
 Quoting: Nancy Lieder

If you're going to add a member, just be sure to account for them in your survival preparations. Souls need great challenges for growth, and so creating a vehicle for an advanced soul is not at all silly. I have a daughter under two who is already showing *STRONG* STO tendencies and is WAY ahead of the curve in terms of her development. *If* she survives, she will no doubt be a strong and effective presence among survivors - and being young - will adapt much more readily and be around to help much longer than I'll be able to. (My survival is not guaranteed either).

There are no easy answers here. Every situation is unique.
The best advice we can give on this matter is to read with your heart as well as your mind. Follow the flow, let the nuances lie unanswered and unchallenged in your mind. Treat this as a garden you are walking through for the first time, and experience it fully without trying to categorize it! Much of what you will learn will be processed in your subconscious, and influence your conscious mind later. If you must dissect each phrase, and correlate it with each piece of information taken from another source, you will trash much of what you could otherwise gain. Live in the gray, not always insisting on black and white and strict compartmentalizations.

ZetaTalk: Oahspe Note: written Apr 15, 1997.

ZetaMax
Nancy Lieder  (OP)

United States
10/21/2007 07:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
I plan on going into massive debt in order to prepare for the pole shift but I don't want to do it too soon, can the zetas help me out in any way?

Personal choice as man has free will. This is personal counseling which they do not do.

The Zetas have continuously stressed that the poor will fare better than the rich, as preparation is NOT amassing vast supplies but skill sets and knowledge. Do you know who to find and cook bugs and grubs? Do you know what weeds are high in vitamins? Can you start a fire in the rain? Do you know why goats are one of the best domestic animals bare none? When you eat a squash, are you saving the seeds from that squash? Likewise tomatoes? Are you practicing gardening, if only in a pot on your balcony?

ZetaTalk: What Mindset

* We advise thinking about Third World conditions and adaptations, or live 100 years ago for those living in highly industrialized nations. This give the picture of continuing struggle. You don't plant seed to grow for this season, you save 10% for seed stock next year. You don't eat your livestock altogether, when hungry, you save your best pairs and breed for the future, going hungry now if need be! You think of the minimum that you will need, not the optimal and how to arrange for it. When you've got the minimum, start adding to that, but only when the minimum is addressed. This is where humans fail the most in planning for the shift, and life afterwards. They think of their life now, and come down from that. They should start with life with nothing, but bugs and sucking dirty water up from the ground with their hands. No clothes. No heat. Nothing. Then add what is needed most, and first. Heat, shelter, then food, bugs if need be or weeds, then how to clean your food so you can stop that tummy ache and constant pooping, then how to grow or gather food more effectively. Start from that, adding what is needed to clean water and eat food nature will provide, live bugs aplenty, and go from there, and you will have a better plan.

* Humans wishing to survive the starvation and disease that will be rampant after the shift should consider first their general state of health. Those who are in good health, exercise and have most importantly a good attitude, will be in the best position to survive. As many doctors and caretakers will report, the will to live is prime for survival. Patients expected not to see the morrow live and recover, while those without serious injury or disease succumb! It is time for the populace planning to survive to lift their eyes to the future, past the shift, to the years afterwards. This is not without hope, not without excitement, and seeing beyond a travail helps to survive it. Eating well, of natural foods that you will perforce be required to consume in the Aftertime, will acclimate your body to what is to come. Being in good shape, with exercise, will prevent fatigue from becoming a discouragement.

First they ignore you,
then they ridicule you,
then they fight you,
***ZetaMax***

United States
10/21/2007 07:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
I plan on going into massive debt in order to prepare for the pole shift but I don't want to do it too soon, can the zetas help me out in any way?

Personal choice as man has free will. This is personal counseling which they do not do.

The Zetas have continuously stressed that the poor will fare better than the rich, as preparation is NOT amassing vast supplies but skill sets and knowledge. Do you know who to find and cook bugs and grubs? Do you know what weeds are high in vitamins? Can you start a fire in the rain? Do you know why goats are one of the best domestic animals bare none? When you eat a squash, are you saving the seeds from that squash? Likewise tomatoes? Are you practicing gardening, if only in a pot on your balcony?

ZetaTalk: What Mindset

* We advise thinking about Third World conditions and adaptations, or live 100 years ago for those living in highly industrialized nations. This give the picture of continuing struggle. You don't plant seed to grow for this season, you save 10% for seed stock next year. You don't eat your livestock altogether, when hungry, you save your best pairs and breed for the future, going hungry now if need be! You think of the minimum that you will need, not the optimal and how to arrange for it. When you've got the minimum, start adding to that, but only when the minimum is addressed. This is where humans fail the most in planning for the shift, and life afterwards. They think of their life now, and come down from that. They should start with life with nothing, but bugs and sucking dirty water up from the ground with their hands. No clothes. No heat. Nothing. Then add what is needed most, and first. Heat, shelter, then food, bugs if need be or weeds, then how to clean your food so you can stop that tummy ache and constant pooping, then how to grow or gather food more effectively. Start from that, adding what is needed to clean water and eat food nature will provide, live bugs aplenty, and go from there, and you will have a better plan.

* Humans wishing to survive the starvation and disease that will be rampant after the shift should consider first their general state of health. Those who are in good health, exercise and have most importantly a good attitude, will be in the best position to survive. As many doctors and caretakers will report, the will to live is prime for survival. Patients expected not to see the morrow live and recover, while those without serious injury or disease succumb! It is time for the populace planning to survive to lift their eyes to the future, past the shift, to the years afterwards. This is not without hope, not without excitement, and seeing beyond a travail helps to survive it. Eating well, of natural foods that you will perforce be required to consume in the Aftertime, will acclimate your body to what is to come. Being in good shape, with exercise, will prevent fatigue from becoming a discouragement.

Indeed. TAKE ACTION. One thing you can do RIGHT NOW, is get up from the computer, and gather up ALL the matches and put them in a ZIPLOCK bag. It's easy and takes two minutes. That one simple act could save you and yours a MOUNTAIN of grief when the time comes. Water will indeed be the biggest problem - everywhere and none of it clean.
The best advice we can give on this matter is to read with your heart as well as your mind. Follow the flow, let the nuances lie unanswered and unchallenged in your mind. Treat this as a garden you are walking through for the first time, and experience it fully without trying to categorize it! Much of what you will learn will be processed in your subconscious, and influence your conscious mind later. If you must dissect each phrase, and correlate it with each piece of information taken from another source, you will trash much of what you could otherwise gain. Live in the gray, not always insisting on black and white and strict compartmentalizations.

ZetaMax
Nancy Lieder  (OP)

United States
10/21/2007 07:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nanct, you reported the death of Art bell in the past - how did you make that mistake?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 315130

I posted a notice that I received in the mail into the Signs of the Times. When it was clear it was a hoax, I posted a retraction and a clarification in the Signs.

Signs of the Times are not confirmed or validated. They are not ZetaTalk, nor NancyTalk unless comments in brackets. If proven erroneous, a note is placed in the Sign accordingly. Signs of the Times have been documented since May 2003 until the present.

This was Nancy, who is NOT the telepathic Zetas who could have clarified the issue before posting in the first place. I'm a slightly enhanced human, enhanced to pick up what the Zetas are relaying. I'm not a 1,000% human-to-human telepath.
First they ignore you,
then they ridicule you,
then they fight you,
Nancy Lieder  (OP)

United States
10/21/2007 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Kia Ora nancy.
Where is the safest place in New Zealand to buy a house please. Also what is he gold price likely to do and is gold important after the ple shift

. I am concerned for my grandchildren more than myself .thankyou
 Quoting: 007 315132

Zetas have said that since gold will be good for NOTHING survival related, it will be essentially worthless in the Aftertime. Seeds, fish hooks, hand tools, skill sets in how to survive, these are items than can be bartered. Needle and thread will be more valuable than gold.

New Zealand will experience the hurricane force winds expected worldwide, and Magnitude 9 quakes too. Obviously, don't be on the coast or tucked up next to a volcano. 100 miles from a volcano, and 100 miles inland from the coast and 200 feet up, Zeta general advice.
First they ignore you,
then they ridicule you,
then they fight you,
Nancy Lieder  (OP)

United States
10/21/2007 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nancy, I'd like to ask. I can only hope my daughters are STO (I believe they are). What can I do to help them on their future when all they want to do is travel to other lands and help others - but these lands are going to be under after the shift, or atleast unreachable?
 Quoting: planttheworld 315134

My first thought is that they can concentrate on the needy at HAND. There will be desperation, insantity, starvation, injury - everywhere.
First they ignore you,
then they ridicule you,
then they fight you,
Boomerang

User ID: 299985
United Kingdom
10/21/2007 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps I didn't phrase my question in an appropriate manner. For this I apologize, however I am quite sincere in asking the following:

Does Nancy have a favourite Zeta that she communicates with? Do any of the Zetas annoy her? I assume they have different personalities?

Why do the believers in PX seem to get a kick out of the destruction and suffering that would follow the passage of PX? And why do the PX believers seem to think they will fare better as believers than those that don't believe?

Thanks

PS.

I have met Dan Burisch and I can tell you first hand, he is a liar, that doesn't make him evil per se, just be careful what you choose to believe.
Nancy Lieder  (OP)

United States
10/21/2007 08:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps I didn't phrase my question in an appropriate manner. For this I apologize, however I am quite sincere in asking the following:

Does Nancy have a favourite Zeta that she communicates with? Do any of the Zetas annoy her? I assume they have different personalities?

Why do the believers in PX seem to get a kick out of the destruction and suffering that would follow the passage of PX? And why do the PX believers seem to think they will fare better as believers than those that don't believe?

Thanks

PS.

I have met Dan Burisch and I can tell you first hand, he is a liar, that doesn't make him evil per se, just be careful what you choose to believe.
 Quoting: Boomerang

I am communicating with teams, and the Zetas have never annoyed me, no. Can't say that I haven't annoyed THEM but they have never said so.
First they ignore you,
then they ridicule you,
then they fight you,
***ZetaMax***

United States
10/21/2007 08:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

She has indicated in Zetatalk that different Zetas participate at different times. It is unclear whether or not she is able to "recognize" when particular individuals are "at the mic" so to speak. It's really pretty irrelevant. It's the INFORMATION that's important.

Why do the believers in PX seem to get a kick out of the destruction and suffering that would follow the passage of PX?

Why do doctors and nurses get a kick out of the sick and injured, and high-five each other every time an ambulence radios ahead with a young child in critical condition??

This is obviously a debunker inspired question and one unworthy of any further treatment.

And why do the PX believers seem to think they will fare better as believers than those that don't believe?

Ultimately we don't - but common sense suggests that those who avoid the OBVIOUS hazards, such as coastal dwellings and high-rise apartments in crowded cities, and who read survival literature, and store their matches in Ziplock bags will have a BETTER CHANCE, and indeed, are likely to fare BETTER than the uninformed.

"Belief" is not necessary. And putting matches in a Ziplock, is not evidence of fanaticism.

ZetaMax
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 297320
United States
10/21/2007 08:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Gee, I guess your blackberry went off with an alert from the control center, huh CB?
 Quoting: ***ZetaMax***

Ways ZetaMax Continues To Embarrass Himself

1) ZetaMax calls people paid agents because they disagree with him and Nancy. When asked for evidence of this, he comes up empty handed. When I pointed out this lie, he claimed that I must have gotten a "blackberry" page about it.
2) ZetaMax claims to be a "fence sitter" when his words and actions prove otherwise...like calling people paid agents simply because they don't agree with him.
3) Nancy Lieder claims that constellations aren't appearing where they should be. When asked why not one single astronomer (amateur or professional) has noticed this, ZetaMax claims the "Zetas" are using "Screened Memories." However, ZetaMax can't explain how the "Zetas" know who to use it on and when.

wish
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
Circuit Breaker

User ID: 297320
United States
10/21/2007 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

No, they don't....not in your world anyway. Otherwise, you wouldn't call someone a "paid government" agent simply because they disagree with you.

:weeks:
A voice of reason in a world of woo-woos.
***ZetaMax***

United States
10/21/2007 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Gee, I guess your blackberry went off with an alert from the control center, huh CB?

Ways ZetaMax Continues To Embarrass Himself

1) ZetaMax calls people paid agents because they disagree with him and Nancy. When asked for evidence of this, he comes up empty handed. When I pointed out this lie, he claimed that I must have gotten a "blackberry" page about it.
2) ZetaMax claims to be a "fence sitter" when his words and actions prove otherwise...like calling people paid agents simply because they don't agree with him.
3) Nancy Lieder claims that constellations aren't appearing where they should be. When asked why not one single astronomer (amateur or professional) has noticed this, ZetaMax claims the "Zetas" are using "Screened Memories." However, ZetaMax can't explain how the "Zetas" know who to use it on and when.

wish
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker

liason_

ZetaMax
***ZetaMax***

United States
10/21/2007 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

No, they don't....not in your world anyway. Otherwise, you wouldn't call someone a "paid government" agent simply because they disagree with you.

:weeks:
 Quoting: Circuit Breaker

This makes no sense!

contrad

ZetaMax
Boomerang

United Kingdom
10/21/2007 08:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the response about the Zeta personalities.

Zetamax, I don't think the medical staff give each other high fives everytime they have an emergency. My GF is a nurse and she prefers it to be quiet!
***ZetaMax***

United States
10/21/2007 08:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the response about the Zeta personalities.

Zetamax, I don't think the medical staff give each other high fives everytime they have an emergency. My GF is a nurse and she prefers it to be quiet!

So she "quietly" *get's off* on the sick and injured???

ZetaMax
Prof-Rabbit
User ID: 148352
Australia
10/21/2007 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
So Nancy, "repulsion" plagiarized or Zetamax's rehash, which version are you going for now?

Why Planet X slows as it nears one of its suns, the slowing influences, and why it assumes a sharp angle as it passes through the solar system, not lining up with the other planets in the Ecliptic. What factor the gravity repulsion force plays, and mathematical proof of the repulsion force during sci.astro debate on what holds the Moon up in the sky.

There was no "proof" just more of "Nancy's Fancy", however it's interesting to note that Nancy's "repulsion Force" was plagiarized from an Indian (from India) idiot who formed the wacky idea in the 1980's, have a look and you will also see why there is almost no mention of him, the rest of his views while wacky are not in line with Nancy and her zetas.

[link to www.strepulsion.org]
THE LIST OF THE RESEARCH PAPERS IN STREPULSION-PHYSICS ANNOUNCED AND APPEARED AS TITLE NEWS IN LEADING INDIAN AND FOREIGN PRESS: ANNOUNCEMENT BY NAVIN SHAH (N), PANKAJ (P) AND PADMA (J)

After that bit of nonsense along comes Zetamax and blows the whole Repulsion Force idea Nancy built up right out of the water with this quote:

See the graphic top of that page. Unless objects are of EQUAL size, the repulsion force does not click in. Thus, fireballs fall to Earth, asteroid bump into Jupiter.

The reason Mankind is Unaware of a repulsive force, also inherent in gravity, is that for this to become evident there must be a semblance of equality in size and weight, i.e. the mass of the objects, and freedom of movement such as exists in space, and lack of undue influence from other nearby objects.

Now since you can drop Planet X into a large sunspot without much of a hiccup you can see there was no slowing of Px by "Repulsion" so it should have gone zooming out of the solar system never to be seen again. Near light speed (186,000 MILES PER SECOND) and NO BRAKES! WHEEE!
 Quoting: Prof-Rabbit 148352

Avoidence? stumped? cat got your nipple? I'm sure you can come up with another famous zeta excuse......

Have a look at some of there other claims, see anything you like?

[link to www.strepulsion.org]
With efforts of quarter of the century, we have established a New Space Technology and titled it "SORLOD SPACE SYSTEM (SSS)". In this system, it is possible to achieve Interplanetary Space Navigation in linear or spiral form between nine planets for men and mineral transportation by SOLAR REPULSION FORCE. It is possible to build giant Space Stations to revolve around Planets and around the Sun by RETRACTION Force.
Prof-Rabbit
Australia
10/21/2007 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why do doctors and nurses get a kick out of the sick and injured, and high-five each other every time an ambulence radios ahead with a young child in critical condition??

That's quite a sick thought you have there ZM, what reason do you have to hate the medical profession?
***ZetaMax***

United States
10/21/2007 10:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

That's quite a sick thought you have there ZM, what reason do you have to hate the medical profession?
 Quoting: Prof-Rabbit 148352

This is a CLEAR display of the lack of ethics on the part of debunkers. This statement of mine is CLEARLY sarcastic, and CLEARLY out of context.

blackheart

ZetaMax
User # 78/68

User ID: 304244
Canada
10/21/2007 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Prof-rabid is the one who must hate the medical profession. Who else would make psycholoical analyses of people without the qualifications to do so? Somebody who hates that profession, that's who.

Prof-Rabid keeps getting his little selfish nose rubbed in his own excriment. Fitting!
Prof-Rabbit
Australia
10/21/2007 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

This is a CLEAR display of the lack of ethics on the part of debunkers. This statement of mine is CLEARLY sarcastic, and CLEARLY out of context.

Really? you made a second reference vis.

So she "quietly" *get's off* on the sick and injured???

Sarcasm again? so was it you? or someone close?
Agnes Maria

User ID: 315173
Canada
10/21/2007 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you look carefully at pictures of Bush from 2000, from 2004, and from now, you will notice a change in the shape of his nose. Most celebrity-bashers believe that he had a nose job, but could it be that the twins / clones actually display such subtle differences in their phenotype? (One can have the exact same genotype yet express slightly different traits). From my perspective, it might be neither a nose job nor a difference in phenotype. If you see the comparisons, side by side, it appears that one is the bloated nose of a drunk and drug addict, and that the other is simply polished and less bloated. Then again, all of the twins could simply have had the same nose job.

Below is a link to a popular celebrity-bashing site.

Note: I don't accept responsibility for the ridiculousness of those who obssess over these trivialities, but I'm glad that they spotted this one.

[link to www.slumdance.com]
NO·SURRENDER·DEATH·BEFORE·DISHONOR
Prof-Rabbit
Australia
10/21/2007 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Prof-rabid is the one who must hate the medical profession. Who else would make psycholoical analyses of people without the qualifications to do so? Somebody who hates that profession, that's who.

Prof-Rabid keeps getting his little selfish nose rubbed in his own excriment. Fitting!
 Quoting: User # 78/68

Seen what hangs on my walls have you? no? don't make assumptions.

Meanwhile you need a spell checker try this one.
[link to www.programurl.com]
It's free, because we know you can't afford to buy software.
Menow
User ID: 180155
United States
10/21/2007 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
"I asked a question about 2012. Luser went nuts, saying that "zetas" had never said any such thing. I quoted two different pages where they had. Now, WHAT are YOU talking about??"

MeNow is making fibs AGAIN!

MeNow says the Zetas said 2003 was 2012 or some such shit ... or vise versa. This guy cannot stop himself from spewing out a cesspool of lies every day.

His shill spots are big tonight.

MeNow is only here to interfere and interupt ... he makes that plain as day. He's here to save you all from yourselves.

Sounds like Gifted, eh?
 Quoting: User # 78/68

And YOU said that "zetas" won't say ANYTHING concerning DATES, but I quoted two passages where they say that Poleshift will happen before 2012. Ignoring that bit, are ya?

I include a link to the page correlating 2003 and 2012. Did you even LOOK at it? No? Just spewing? Yes.
Boomerang

United Kingdom
10/21/2007 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
I thought Zetamax gave a rather bizzare response to the medical post. If it was meant as sarcasm I fail to see the context. Each to their own.
Menow
United States
10/21/2007 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
I refer you to the posting at the start of the chat. Does this guy predict with accuracy? If not, no comment from the Zetas on his claims, which can be assumed to be bogus thus.

You mean, has he contrived a massive pile of material, falsely IMPLYING that he has accuracy in claims? No. Only you have done that.
Menow
United States
10/21/2007 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
And poor LUser, again he's apoplectic over Menow providing
Nancy's own words exposing the conflicting claims she has
made in the past. He doesn't know how to handle it. I
wonder why he doesn't take his own advice and read Zetatalk
where it clearly tries to claim that the Mayan 2012 is
actually the Gregorian 2003. It's all there. Do I have
to embarrass LUser and provide the exact link where I found
it on Zetatalk? Here is a hint:
"In sum, 2003 AD (Gregorian calendar) translates into the
Mayan calendar's 2012 AD."
That is a direct quote from one of the Zetatalk pages.

Such a quote would fall under the umbrella of the "white lie".

:post_white:

Speaking for "zetas" again, are ya? I simply asked for clarification on it, and Luser went balistic.
Menow
United States
10/21/2007 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do the zetas think it is useful for us humans to be following the news at all given all the censorship or is it better to just pay attention to what we can observe ourselves.

You seem to have answered this for yourself. You should always have your filters out, but mostly, as the Zetas have ALWAYS stated, do you own observing and draw your own conclusions. Go LOOK, is what they say, at the Earth changes et al. Go LOOK at where the sun is at sunrise and sunset, etc.

But, by all means, do NOT seek help from amatuer astronomers who KNOW where the Sun should rise and set. Just use vague markers like city streets.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 315374
United States
10/21/2007 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dennis hasterhart is the latest in a string of republicans to announce that they are leaving office. Is this more result from the remnant mj12
Group that is attempting to set policy right?

SOZT
Hastert is quietly slinking away as he has heard of several more scandals to be exposed. He is certainly not clean, in his personal life, among his secrets his gay lifestyle. Gay Republicans are falling by the wayside one after another lately, and there are those who have made it their mission to expose as many of them as possible. Larry Flint, offering funds for evidence, for instance. It is the hope of those who resign and try to stay out of the spotlight that they won’t be a target, having given up their power. It is their hope that they can at least retain their public image, until another day. In Hastert’s case, this is a false hope! He was at the helm during many cover-ups, where pedophilia was overlooked. His fate is sealed.
EOZT

GLP