Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: A message from the Puppet Master
The word ashkura is mentioned 2 times in the Quran:

An-Naml 27:19
Al-Ahqaf 46:15

[link to www.searchtruth.com]
 Quoting: Bolees 6037

well, translated that doesn't mean much.

it's a word, not a proper name.

19 So he smiled, amused at her speech; and he said: "O my Lord! so order me that I may be grateful for Thy favours, which thou hast bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I may work the righteousness that will please Thee: And admit me, by Thy Grace, to the ranks of Thy righteous Servants."

15 We have enjoined on man kindness to his parents: In pain did his mother bear him, and in pain did she give him birth. The carrying of the (child) to his weaning is (a period of) thirty months. At length, when he reaches the age of full strength and attains forty years, he says, "O my Lord! Grant me that I may be grateful for Thy favour which Thou has bestowed upon me, and upon both my parents, and that I may work righteousness such as Thou mayest approve; and be gracious to me in my issue. Truly have I turned to Thee and truly do I bow (to Thee) in Islam."

not sure which part of the translation is from that word.

i messaged my buddy athar in pakistan, but he doesn't know that much arabic, but urdu. (basically he was of no help, hehe)
-Life is about play
Whatever
User ID: 1595
Netherlands
07/05/2007 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well Nefilio,at least according to the highly accurate,Indian Palmleaf prophecies,supposedly written by the Holy Rishis thousands of years ago,mankind will still be around round 2050(after a period of turbulence),in which a new spiritual society is to emerge.
The prophecies strangely appear to have little to say about 2012,the wellknown,spectacular Mayadate.
Steiner has spoken about the incarnations of st Germain,Bacon etc.,but not in the sense of being his former incarnations.He's supposed to have lived as Thomas Aquinas,famous medieval scholar and as Aristoteles,famous philosopher and teacher of Alexander the Great.
Mankind is like a race of gods,who can't remember their own glorious past as spiritual beings,High time to wake up,will we?(no Anunnaki slaves,as you would have us believe,IMO)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 261648
Macao
07/05/2007 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is the purpose in orchestrating these events, from your viewpoint and from the viewpoint of the whole humanity?

Such events are orchestrated in a manner conducive to furthering the narrative. Left to its own devices, the human race would default to an atrophic state, making the overall story less of a page-turner and even less likely to necessitate progression to a new chapter.

Thus far, the script has followed a course dictated by the essential dynamics of the perennial conflict: good versus evil. Yet I have never made value judgements, always allowing for survival of the fittest.

As things currently stand, the fittest represent evil, and this is how the book will probably finish.

In a sense, I am disappointed, for the previous three books ended the same way. Perhaps the fourth book, millions of years hence, will end differently, depending on the extent to which I fashion the script, animate the characters and play a role myself.

Experience tells me, however, that your species will never learn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The narrative being what? Nature?

Nature has never gone into atrophic state being left alone. The trend has always been that life in general becomes increasingly sophisticated in using energy. Human, being part of nature, would not have gone into atrophic state simply because we are part of it and we hold all its properties. You might have a reason behind your statement. I would like to know what it is.

I understand that to ensure the survival of the whole species, one has to ensure the conservation of as much resources as possible and preservation of the highest adaptive potential per smallest unit (seed). So that there is always agility and enough resources for dealing with unexpected disasters.

Therefore, there is a choice in which seeds to keep. However, to know which seed to keep among the many different species, one has to know the overall picture of humanity.

My question is, do you know it all? How confident are you that you do know what is best for the course of human? How confident are you that you are not biased (from your current upbringing and your occidental past live lineage) in your choice in which seeds to keep? You know, a wrong choice from you might create irreversible consequence for the whole species.

If you are truly what you said you are, I have a few more thing to say. Consider it an appeal from the puppet, holding by your invisible hand, on its way to be sacrificed.

Strong external pressure creates more durable system. But too much pressure might destroy the system and hinders its future recovery.

Nature shows that the more dynamic the system, the more ways the system can deal with unpredictability. It's the same for human civilization. Apart from the adaptive ability of the human species, the cultural diversity is also key to survival of human civilization.

Man is not an essential aspect of the balance of ecology. In fact, you don't belong here. You are anomalous to this particular environment.

When you were first created, this planet was in perfect harmony with itself and all the species it supported. You were not designed to fit in with nature; your purpose was to obey orders and till the soil (mine gold, among other mineral deposits).

The seed of which you speak is inherently self-destructive because it is at war with itself. It is of two minds: erectus and sapiens. The sapiens aspect was bio-engineered and is alien to this planet.

Your distant half-ancestors, indigenous to this planet, were of limited intelligence and lacking in self-awareness, deductive reasoning and spiritual abilities. Had we not interfered, you would have remained at that level and would not now be communicating with me by means of computer technology.

However, your duality, which was once considered an advantage from our point of view, and which also carried within itself the potential of redeeming the unsaved erectus genecology of your being, has proven, time and time again, to be your undoing, your downfall.

You are our children, and the fairest of you are wonderfully made and quite beautiful, and intelligent even by our own standards. However, a decision was made long ago not to strive with man forever, and so the matter of survival, in terms of absolute morality, was left to the fittest.

I am, of course, not talking simply in terms of individuals – good guys or bad guys. I am referring to the twin seed in each human, for humans are the only creatures in this part of the universe to contain within them two spirit forms, one being the tare and the other the good seed, both of which contest for supremacy within the same entity.

I should hasten to add that the duality of seed and tare is not dependent upon the duality of erectus and sapiens, although synergies are in effect.

If you were pure sapiens, then you would be like me, for did you not know that you are gods? Not gods in terms of the unitary presence that permeates all dimensions and timelines, while concomitantly remaining detached from them, but gods in the sense that you would have a single spirit destiny not circumscribed by the contingencies of internal conflict, contradiction and meaningless cycles of repetitive incarnations.

You would also remember who you were – and what you could be, and that would be either dangerous or liberating, depending on which side of the fence you are standing.

Human diversity, which you seek to defend as some kind of strength stemming from the laws of nature, is only a consequence of the confusion caused by your duality and your general inability to move beyond your programmed functionality as an intelligent slave race. It is only natural that you play advocate for your own kind when confronted by an outsider, but no matter how hard you may protest the man with eyesight, a colony of the blind will never see, no matter how strong in numbers.

The human race is one of the least adaptive species on this planet, functioning normally (without shelter) within a very narrow temperature band comprising a few degrees Celsius. Its dynamism has less to do with its arrogantly perceived coping skills and more to do with its advanced state of psychopathological decay and insecurity, which arises from your intuitively understood slave status.

The irony is that, without me, you would not have made it into what you erroneously call the 21st century.
 Quoting: Nefillio 260909

From your tone and articulate use of language, I think you are a intelligent person. Your response, both in terms of content and style, is enjoyable to read. I do not know a lot about the hidden history of mankind. I am assuming that you are right. From this assumption, I have more questions and some rebuttals.

From your tone of voice, I sensed that you already have a predefined idea that we human can not exceed beyond our genetic potential (except a minute minority few that you've mentioned of course) that you've programmed. I think you are right, biologically speaking we are not as adaptable as many other animals. We have our internal conflicts that hinder us to fully express our potential. We are, as you have suggested, not the best biological vehicle of awareness.

However, just as in nature, it is not necessary that the fastest, strongest or most environmentally adaptive animal that survive. Everything in nature have their rightful place, living as a gear to sustain the grand cycle of life. We might have been foreign to this world. But given enough time, we will re-integrate, just as foreign mitochondria millions years ago has integrated into eukaryotes and become an essential part of it. And we have integrated. There're hundreds of thousands of indigenous tribes living outside of your influence that is living harmoniously with nature. They don't look like homo erectus to me. Except being unknowlegeable about And many of them are by no means less intelligent than people in the city.

As we're speaking, I'm typing in front of a computer and not performing gold mining slave work as you've programmed us to do. I would assume that this is not part of your script. I do not know how we have escaped your programming. But the fact is that we have somehow broken off your control. Don't you wonder why there's a reason for it?

You said that we will not survive til 21st century if it isn't because of you. Then I have to say nature never dies because of individual someone or something. I cannot believe that you as an individual is able to influence the whole humanity. Considering that you are truly influential. There are still people outside of your influence who can cope with their problem nicely without any problem. In society, men naturally self-segregate to their proper place working to what they are capable of doing. When circumstances arise, the proper man will come. Be it you, or someone as capable as you. Or the existed structure will cope with it. I believe it is part of the Natural Law. A leader may lead people. He may inspire people. But it's the people that is doing the real work. The leading figure is simply a conductor, distilling what is already existed and deliver to the crowd.

We human, no matter how stupid you think we are, have developed our way of solving problems. Our ability of solving problems might be poor in your eyes. But given enough time, it will became better. Practice makes perfect, just like evolution has perfected nature. As individuals, we might not have survived. Due to our weak individual ability, the coping mechanism that we came up is cooperation (helping each other) and cultural self-discipline measure (preventing internal conflict). As individuals, we are weak, but as a collective we can do what individuals cannot do. This is the reason why I have emphasized on cultural diversity previously. It is not our biological part that make us human. it is this abstract cultural identity that makes us human.

Although you are an old soul and know a lot in both physical and metaphysical realm, it is still impossible for you to be all-knowing. I would assume that, you, being a individual awareness, cannot possibly foresee the all the possible outturn of a complex system such as ours. Using what you have previously said, we are something new, not seen in any other universe. Its combinatory synergistic effect would not be something that can be foreseen.

From the above, all I'm trying to say is that we have the potential that you might have overlook. We have the potential to be something new. From your own past life experiences, can you not say that you might have learned something from your lives as human. You have also seen great human individual rising from what is limited by our teared-up duality. Isn't it something beyond your initial perception?

We may not be the best biological vehicle. Individually we are not as adaptable, but this weakness is recuperated by (pressure us to) our helping each other. Our internal conflict is quenched by our self-discipline measures and support for each other. They are something beyond biology. They are synergistic product created among humans. We are not only how our biological properties dictate us to be. We are also product of our multi-level social influences. And these measures accumulate as culture. The human family, living in separate environments, each with their particular challenges, has accumulated various forms of cultural knowledge. They are also valuable resources in terms of survival. But of course, if you are looking at us as raw material and as slaves, you would only consider our individual ability. For that, I have nothing to say.

Letting us alone, we will survive, in our own primitive but unpredictable way. Given enough time, we'll survive by ways that you cannot foresee. Why not let us be and surprise yourself with more unpredictable outcomes. Unpredictable scripts are always more fun to participate for a creative guy like you, isn't it?
Godz
User ID: 261853
United States
07/05/2007 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's about to begin.

Those who are discerning will know what's happening and will know how to protect themselves. Most of you, however, will go under. Your hearts will fail for the sheer horror of the days ahead.

June was the last month of your lives you can describe as being "normal" in the sense that you lived in relative ease, comfort and security.

If you want a specific date, then write this in blood: July 11, 2007.

How's that for a public service, my children?

Ive read many of the writings this person has posted.Besides the obvious contridictions in his plot,how would I ever be able to believe someone who posts anything with typos? Come all knowing pacaderm or whatever you want to call yourself.Sure you can use the internet to find things that sound intelligent to post on some petty message board.But why not go to the masses with your gobity gook? Oh look at me,Im being talked about online and people are freaking out over what i say! Lame. This was done back in the early 90's and it was lame then too.If you want to convince me of your all knowing power,do my dishes.In the meantime,stop acting like some kind of creepy internet stalker looming over the keyboard with threats to interupt the internet with your pesky little prog.Since when do malevolant beings take the time to respond to warnings they have posted.You say,if people know how to protect themselves.So cryptic like.Then you actually stop back in to give people hints and clues.Its right in front of your face*.lmmfao@u ya fuctard!
Oh if you know how to protect yourselves,*wink wink.Got a firewall?Anti virus? Unplug it or be no more? Gimme a break.
Write it in blood..I am that i am.You sound like a broken record of every internet wannabe that ever tried flaming a chatroom.My advice is this,get out of the house more,try to meet a girl and get laid.Might help with your grandios mega bad guy image of yourself.Might clear upsome zits for ya too!
Oh gee...a superhuman being who instead of appearing to the masses on live tv sits at a computer contemplating some sort of bogus plan to get people to pay him attention.Yo Sparky,why dont you go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself.Puppet master my ass.Master baiter is probably more like it.
Now stop bothering all of the nice internet users with your sub standard plot and ridiculous charactors and misuse of your daddys keyboard and try to find something more constructive to do with your time.You know,clean your room..take out the trash,let the puppy trapped under the box in the closet out....simple stuff.
Dont make me track you down with my 100%dna usage and tell your mom on you! lol

:::wanders off in search of cheese and another wannabe to kick in the ass:::

Peace
GodzUpInya

www.myspace.com/godzhor
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 246426
United States
07/05/2007 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's about to begin.

Those who are discerning will know what's happening and will know how to protect themselves. Most of you, however, will go under. Your hearts will fail for the sheer horror of the days ahead.

June was the last month of your lives you can describe as being "normal" in the sense that you lived in relative ease, comfort and security.

Ive read many of the writings this person has posted.Besides the obvious contridictions in his plot,how would I ever be able to believe someone who posts anything with typos? Come all knowing pacaderm or whatever you want to call yourself.Sure you can use the internet to find things that sound intelligent to post on some petty message board.But why not go to the masses with your gobity gook? Oh look at me,Im being talked about online and people are freaking out over what i say! Lame. This was done back in the early 90's and it was lame then too.If you want to convince me of your all knowing power,do my dishes.In the meantime,stop acting like some kind of creepy internet stalker looming over the keyboard with threats to interupt the internet with your pesky little prog.Since when do malevolant beings take the time to respond to warnings they have posted.You say,if people know how to protect themselves.So cryptic like.Then you actually stop back in to give people hints and clues.Its right in front of your face*.lmmfao@u ya fuctard!
Oh if you know how to protect yourselves,*wink wink.Got a firewall?Anti virus? Unplug it or be no more? Gimme a break.
Write it in blood..I am that i am.You sound like a broken record of every internet wannabe that ever tried flaming a chatroom.My advice is this,get out of the house more,try to meet a girl and get laid.Might help with your grandios mega bad guy image of yourself.Might clear upsome zits for ya too!
Oh gee...a superhuman being who instead of appearing to the masses on live tv sits at a computer contemplating some sort of bogus plan to get people to pay him attention.Yo Sparky,why dont you go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself.Puppet master my ass.Master baiter is probably more like it.
Now stop bothering all of the nice internet users with your sub standard plot and ridiculous charactors and misuse of your daddys keyboard and try to find something more constructive to do with your time.You know,clean your room..take out the trash,let the puppy trapped under the box in the closet out....simple stuff.
Dont make me track you down with my 100%dna usage and tell your mom on you! lol

:::wanders off in search of cheese and another wannabe to kick in the ass:::

Peace
GodzUpInya

www.myspace.com/godzhor
 Quoting: Godz 261853

TOO FUCKING FUNNY!!! HHAHHAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAA!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 246426
United States
07/05/2007 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Despite my admiration for his compassion, wisdom, generosity of spirit and self-sacrifice, and what he has achieved (not always unrelated to your planet and culture), he is not my superior. Technically speaking, he is my enemy. His half-brother, Enlil, is my liege.

Your fables and symbolic narratives, some of which I wrote or redacted, are littered with thousands upon thousands of references to Enlil, most notably "Jehovah". He is my puppet master. He pulls my strings.

Yes, I, even I, must answer to another.

Hahahaha, this is getting too funny dude. So, your leige in Enlil? Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't he FAMOUS... for being booted off of Nibiru for raping some young chick? So your leige is Enlil the rapist. And Enlil is also, you claim, Jehovah, that lovely Jewish god, famed for killing first-borns and stuff?

Yet you prefer Enki, who you cliam is the light of the world and Enlil's 'enemy'? Sounds like Enki is 'Satan', or 'The Bright and Shining One', or 'Lucifer' to me (4 u that is).

Hence you're a messenger from God, who is Jehovah, but is in fact an Anunnaki, from Nibiru. And Satan is another Annunaki too, btw. Whilst the humans are just lulus, forgive me for pointing this out, but are not the Annunaki just a little self-centred in their approach to mythology and their place in it? Of course, they were *really* repsonsible for everything here, weren't they?

Well, that is what they claim. So we can blame them for it. Oh, but we're doing it already with the Sirians ain't we? Or you didn't know about though? You did know that Nibiru was once part of the Sirius system before going off on it's own, don't you?

Would be interesting to see you reply to this one. Oh and btw, if you feel like it, tell Enlil that I, personally, have targetted him (for death and suchlike, maybe incarceration in a human or animal form) for once raping a friend of mine. Illegitimate bastard with no real claim to Anu's kingship should have known his peasant place better. Rememeber everything, forgive nothing. To quote the movies (Bourne Ultimatum). And then have patience. For millenia if necessary. This is why, escape, she is not possible for some... Not ultimately. And waiting, she just makes us irritated, and prone to undue harshness. People shouldn't run away or hide, but come to us. For justice. Thiers. Obviously.

Regards,
Armand Cassius Lupus.
 Quoting: Duke Klement von Helmholtz 261297

WELL DONE ARMAND LUPUS,

YOU HAVE NOTICED THAT THE COMPANY OUR GREAT PUPPET MASTER KEEPS IS A LITTLE SEEDY AND ROUGH? YOU ARE RIGHT. THE FARTHER BACK WE GO INTO THE PAST, THE WORSE HUMANS BECAME AND WHEN WE GO ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE BEGINNING, WE BEGIN TO FIND ALL KINDS OF VERY VIOLENT CHARACTERS. YOU HAVE JUST DISCOVERED WHAT ALL OF RELIGION HAS BEEN HIDING FROM YOU AND THAT IS:

THE CREATOR WAS ONLY VIOLENT FORCES (RADIATION AND DESTRUCTION OF MATTER). THE LEVELS OF CREATORS WERE ALSO VIOLENCE AND WAR. THERE WAS NO LOVE THERE, JUST VIOLENT CREATION. OF COURSE ENKI-EA AND ENLIL WERE VIOLENT POWERS NOT PEOPLE. OF COURSE THESE POWERS WERE OVERTHROWN, IN WAR, BY OTHER SUCCEEDING VIOLENT POWERS BY OTHER NAMES. THE PUPPET MASTER ASSOCIATES WITH THE WORST POWERS IN THE UNIVERSE BUT HE IS UNDER THE ILLUSION THAT THEY ARE BENEVOLENT AND HUMAN. WHAT A SILLY BOY.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 261848
United States
07/05/2007 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
What BULL, the puppetmaster is equivalent to the universal mind, which lacks a heart.
Trinakrino
User ID: 261869
Italy
07/05/2007 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's about to begin.

..........and who moves your strings YOU PUPPET MASTER?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/05/2007 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm curious, Nefillio. Was there a King "Artur"? Wasn't it Charlemagne than defeated the Saxons?

Can the Merovingian bloodline be traced back to one called "Jesus" and does it still exist?

Maybe, I have misjudged you, but what is the purpose in having a mind such as yours, if it keeps the populous in ignorance of what they can attain? Enlighten me.
Hart
United States
07/05/2007 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nefillio, you stated there was a contractual agreement with someone you revered thousands of years ago. Was the agreement one you readily received, thereby incarnating many times? I seem to remember a movie with Keanu Reeves as Constantine. Was the entity you made the agreement with Gabriel or Michael?

I'm curious as to why you would request a date written in blood: July 11, 2007. Seems a little odd to me. Forgive my lack of intellect and eloquence of the written language.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/05/2007 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Will he come back? That is the question.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 174926
Canada
07/05/2007 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
no
it is done
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/05/2007 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/05/2007 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nefillio, can you please explain? How can you say that someone such as Enki, the light of the world, is your enemy? That makes no sense to me. Do you imply that his kind are counterproductive to universal mind?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 133797
United States
07/05/2007 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
he is bored by us...
we are not his league
I wouldn't have a conversation with a 5th grader either...
so move on.
Lucian Ilea

User ID: 230242
Romania
07/05/2007 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
no
it is done
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 174926

thanks
now i'm free
In Arvena Neo et in Arcadia Ego
I am an Atlantean living in Atlantis when it flew again :)
ZAL Moxe
Tiger-lily
User ID: 88420
United States
07/05/2007 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
All these pages .... nonsense .... foolish stories about the past and also a future date to get the GLP crowd going hey ....

Don't let this distract from August onward .... August --- key month in the unfolding my friends .....
Tiger-lily
United States
07/05/2007 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pope Benedict --- August 14 --- +/- 7 days
Tiger-lily
United States
07/05/2007 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I guess that's my future date .... no drama or definitive however like our OP ....

In addition, interesting that STS -118 occurs very near a peak meteor shower .... densest part of the debris cloud actually crossing Earth orbit last week of August ...

[link to www.space.com]
Tiger-lily
United States
07/05/2007 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I guess that's my future date .... no drama or definitive statement however like our OP .... sorry ....

In addition, interesting that STS -118 occurs very near a peak meteor shower .... densest part of the debris cloud actually crossing Earth orbit last week of August ...

[link to www.space.com]
Tiger-lily
United States
07/05/2007 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
I guess that's my future date .... no drama or definitive statement however like our OP .... sorry .... no "public service" here.

[link to www.space.com]
Tiger-lily
United States
07/05/2007 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
sorry for posts .... don't wish to add more to this thread than necessary .... glitch going on .....

deep peace ... i'll be in touch ...

Look toward August friends ... trouble ahead ....
some bloke in england
User ID: 261886
United Kingdom
07/05/2007 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I take back what I said.. asking the 'Master' if he was Sir Jeremy Greenstock.. it's not him. Sir Jeremy is on telly right how being asked about Iraq.. seems like a nice bloke, sorry there .. Sir Jeremy! Dunno who the master is then?! Where is he anyway? Has the puppet master got his strings in a twist..?! Probably gone to his multi-trillion dollar grave in the mountains eh. If it's gonna happen, I'd rather be outdoors mate, not stuck in a concrete death hole to be crushed & drowned. It's possble..!!!?? that Aliens in their boring-looking.. but magnificent flying machines might fly to some of the shows on Earth Day. Most UFOs are boring to look at, they should design some nice ones to look at. The Millenium Falcon was a cool design..! This would be a brilliant opportunity for the nice aliens to say 'Hi..!' if they can be bothered. oh.. 7, oh.. 7 oh.. 7.. what will happen on the 7th!?
Tiger-lily
United States
07/05/2007 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
blah .. blah ... blah ....

Look toward the Octave .... the final of one set --- the beginning of another ..... that is the essence of Apocalypse .... a new beginning ushered by an ending ....

Count "2160" ....
Nefillio (OP)
User ID: 260909
United States
07/05/2007 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I apologise for not having spent any time with you thus far today. I have a lot on my plate, so to speak.

For the moment, I shall answer, very quickly, the question concerning bloodlines.

Most of you in Europe, North America and Asia are three quarters Anunnaki through either the Enki/Marduk lineage or the Enlil/Ninurta/Ka.in lineage. People living in Sub-Saharan Africa, the Aboriginal Antipodes, ethnic South America (particularly Peru) and the Inuit enclaves within the Arctic region are, generally speaking, only half Anunnaki through the Enki/Ka.in lineage.

Joshua of Galilee was a son of Enki and considered to be more of a pure blood Anunnaki than his contemporaries. The medieval renditions of Joshua depicting him as blue-eyed and "European" in terms of his facial characteristics are accurate.

Nonetheless, claims that royal personages are somehow more "pure blooded" than "commoners" are a nonsense.

I hope to spend more time with you tomorrow.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 174926
Canada
07/05/2007 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
he seems to be amused with this group!
christoferens
United States
07/05/2007 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
2Timothy 4:3-4

"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."

Godbless .....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 224770
United States
07/05/2007 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I apologise for not having spent any time with you thus far today. I have a lot on my plate, so to speak.

For the moment, I shall answer, very quickly, the question I hope to spend more time with you tomorrow.

We are waiting
Tiger-lily
United States
07/05/2007 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
quite obvious at this stage folks ... yes ....

Didn't want to add to this thread and give it energy until the OP revealed its folly ...

All quite silly ....

August / September folks .... that's the problem dear friends ....

GLP