Users Online Now: 1,142 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 242,743
Pageviews Today: 309,762Threads Today: 63Posts Today: 1,005
02:39 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject First ever post. Terrible waking vision / dream about march.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi there,
this is my first ever post on this web page, so please be patient with my explanation.

I had the most terrible waking vision / dream about March time.

I was laid down resting, when, with my eyes closed I saw this creamy light, cloud like. Through the cloud was approaching a figure. This figure was sat on a red throne with gold inlaid on the arms and vertical surfaces, and a scroll across the foot area, with a large "MARCH" written across it......

The figure sat on the seat was robed in blue, with a hood covering nine tenths of his face bar the mouth and chin, but what you could see was a terrible sallow yellow colour... this figure approached closer and closer, and started a rant about ruling the earth, and making "you all kneel, you will ALL kneel before me or suffer pain and despair".

i jumped up in shock, looking around the room, but nothinmg was there. I sat for a while, and tried to make sense of it all... This freaked me out enough to reach out into the world wide web for any help /advice...

so.....any help appreciated here people, it really is.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP